12 minutes ago, dazric said:

Hey, I'm getting a weird bug, I think. The animations don't match the menu prompts/dialogue. Like, someone will say he's going to facefuck me and then a vaginal animation will play.

Clearly some kind of tag related issue. Check that you have Themes installed properly. Test with other AAF mods that use tags like AAF Sex Em Up. Could also be One Patch if you have that. Search this thread about it.

Thank you for the update!

1. I really love how the female raiders decide to go away 'coz cooties (whatever cooties means), I'd just appreciated it even more if they didn't leave me a debug message telling me about doing so (just cosmetic, really)

2. the update fixed the scenes not ending, not sure why, but I'm grateful!

3. I went to Nuka world expecting (ie hoping for) a gangrape experience from all the raiders there, but was sorely disapointed, they wouldn't rape me at all (going back to Goodneighbor)

40 minutes ago, SAC said:

1. I really love how the female raiders decide to go away 'coz cooties (whatever cooties means), I'd just appreciated it even more if they didn't leave me a debug message telling me about doing so (just cosmetic, really)

2. the update fixed the scenes not ending, not sure why, but I'm grateful!

3. I went to Nuka world expecting (ie hoping for) a gangrape experience from all the raiders there, but was sorely disapointed, they wouldn't rape me at all (going back to Goodneighbor)

Yeah. I'd have to make Nuka world a requirement to have them rape you and it didn't seem worth it since it isn't thematically appropriate since the Raiders are friendly to you there, and personally, I've never gone back to playing Nukaworld since beating it.

1 minute ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. I'd have to make Nuka world a requirement to have them rape you and it didn't seem worth it since it isn't thematically appropriate since the Raiders are friendly to you there, and personally, I've never gone back to playing Nukaworld since beating it.

Okay. So no more Nukaworld. Going back to basics

On 10/24/2019 at 8:32 PM, Tentacus said:

Note about the slave collar:  I used DixiePig's (with attribution) because I have always freaking loved the design, It suits Queen Isabel's background as a raider well. I'm not changing the texture and material paths so You may be prompted to overwrite if you already have The original mod,

Note that it does also conflict with the copy in Devious Devices, they use the same path. Not that it's a problem, but it may take some folks by surprise (I expect far more have that collection installed than the original standalone collar mod).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Note that it does also conflict with the copy in Devious Devices, they use the same path. Not that it's a problem, but it may take some folks by surprise (I expect far more have that collection installed than the original standalone collar mod).

Okay, that's good to know. I had thought it didn't. I'll add a warning to the mod page.

I wish working with materials wasn't such a pain in the ass.

5 hours ago, Olmech said:

Been playing Hardship with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38245?tab=posts&BH=0

Poor, innocent down on her luck vampire preying on menacing raiders. Really does work nicely together. Thank you for your mod. Been having a blast this play through.

Glad you like it. Wasn't aware of that mod. Normally I don't like getting too much Supernatural in my Fallout but the thought of doing a Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez from Aliens chick) in "Near Dark" style playthrough is very appealing.

21 hours ago, SAC said:

Found the relevant fragment and commented out the notification :) Thank you very much again for adding that feature!

Back to an earlier question: I suppose you are editing the dialogues in CK. My CK takes ages to load / edit the dialogues, not sure how you're coping or if there's a speedier way to work with them

One feature for your consideration in next builds, after my very brief stint in nuka world, would be to turn all (male) characters into potential rapists, making the PC a moving free-for-all cumbucket with no real choice but to get fucked by anyone interested around ('coz why not). Not sure how you define the rapists and how difficult or easy would this be?

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Found the relevant fragment and commented out the notification :) Thank you very much again for adding that feature!

Back to an earlier question: I suppose you are editing the dialogues in CK. My CK takes ages to load / edit the dialogues, not sure how you're coping or if there's a speedier way to work with them

One feature for your consideration in next builds, after my very brief stint in nuka world, would be to turn all (male) characters into potential rapists, making the PC a moving free-for-all cumbucket with no real choice but to get fucked by anyone interested around ('coz why not). Not sure how you define the rapists and how difficult or easy would this be?

I think that's a little outside the scope of this mod. Something like that would be better as a standalone. Maybe possibly with a sleep rape feature.

Has the percentage chance for Raiders to go aggro increased with V.1.0.7? At the moment i am having to play with female raiders turned off as every single one wants to kill me when i try to whore myself to them. The best i can get is for them to tell me to go away before they go aggro. The number of females that want sex seems significantly lower now and of those that do, none are willing to pay for it.  Also i've noticed that a lot more of the Male raiders are going aggro (nah i think i'll just kill you) now than with the previous version. I know there is an element of RNG here but i was hoping to RP as a Raider whore but that seems more difficult to achieve now. Also if there was an option to turn off the Raiders stealing all your stuff, that would be nice. It's not a bad feature when you're just starting out, but later on when you're levelled, it starts to be a real pain in the arse tbh heh. ?

48 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Has the percentage chance for Raiders to go aggro increased with V.1.0.7? At the moment i am having to play with female raiders turned off as every single one wants to kill me when i try to whore myself to them. The best i can get is for them to tell me to go away before they go aggro. The number of females that want sex seems significantly lower now and of those that do, none are willing to pay for it.  Also i've noticed that a lot more of the Male raiders are going aggro (nah i think i'll just kill you) now than with the previous version. I know there is an element of RNG here but i was hoping to RP as a Raider whore but that seems more difficult to achieve now. Also if there was an option to turn off the Raiders stealing all your stuff, that would be nice. It's not a bad feature when you're just starting out, but later on when you're levelled, it starts to be a real pain in the arse tbh heh. ?

No. I didn't touch the raider quest at all. I'm guessing you just got a bunch of bad rolls. 

I am sure this has been mentioned at some point so I am doing it again, how about using the Pillars of the Community? I am shocked there hasnt been more Loverslab style attention to what happens with this scammer cult. Off topic, hows Outer Worlds? Worth the bucks?

8 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I am sure this has been mentioned at some point so I am doing it again, how about using the Pillars of the Community? I am shocked there hasnt been more Loverslab style attention to what happens with this scammer cult. Off topic, hows Outer Worlds? Worth the bucks?

I know what you mean. It is a pretty interesting location. Like so much in this game it's painfully underdeveloped. I'm really not sure how I'd do anything with it in this mod though. I'll think about it.

And yeah. The Outer Worlds is great. 

The mod keeps spamming Papyrus log with errors, because Raider and Raider01 aliases are not filled, and the script blindly assumes otherwise.
Both aliases are even flagged as optional. It makes no sense - if they are optional, the script should be checking whether they are filled.
This is a mess.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

The mod keeps spamming Papyrus log with errors, because Raider and Raider01 aliases are not filled, and the script blindly assumes otherwise.
Both aliases are even flagged as optional. It makes no sense - if they are optional, the script should be checking whether they are filled.
This is a mess.

Hey man, I ain't a serious coder. It works well enough. If you wanna he helpful and tell me how to fix it fine, If not fine. You don't like it don't play it.

EDIT: After getting some help from Flashy it seems like I know what's causing this spam. I was a bit sloppy with the female raider check I added in the last update. It'll be fixed in the next release.

57 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Hey man, I ain't a serious coder. It works well enough. If you wanna he helpful and tell me how to fix it fine, If not fine. You don't like it don't play it.

Yeah, that came out a bit wrong. I was trying to formulate a question regarding what could be wrong, but i just couldn't piece together a coherent thought and ended up just spouting whetever that was :)
So, what? how? why? ...eeeh? I mean this is normal these errors? or is something wrong with my game (as in those aliases should be always filled with something, and the fact that they aren't in my game, means there is something wrong with... something?).

In any case, i think you should really check whether the aliases/references are "none" before you try using them.
(that being said, i dont really like that whole OnTimer handler - it feels like whatever you are doing there could be done without the constant polling, BUT i didn't really looked at what is going on in there and why, so maybe this is the best way to do whatever you are doing... i feel too lazy right now to look at it more closely).

The Outer World censors a long list of "culturally insensitive" names during character creation. You can't name your char "whore" for example. Yeah that needs a mod.

37 minutes ago, PsychoFox said:

The Outer World censors a long list of "culturally insensitive" names during character creation. You can't name your char "whore" for example. Yeah that needs a mod.

MS aquiring Obsidian is a real concern. I have no doubts that if Obsidian could provide decent modding tools and no centralized restrictions it would seriously threaten Bethesda's monopoly on this kind of game. I don't expect there to ever be sex mods for Outer Worlds because it has no third person mode, but I do believe there is hope for the sequel if Microsoft shows some balls, which they haven't since 360.

But hey It's still a damn good game and to their credit they put a lot of quality of life shit in the game that Bethesda puts on Modders to handle. 

And with that let's try to keep this thread on topic. :)

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No. I didn't touch the raider quest at all. I'm guessing you just got a bunch of bad rolls. 

Yeah, I've had the "dice roll" get stuck on one result. Like the engine says "fork it.. reuse the last result till reboot."
I can restart the game and it will start varying the results again. It's not an uncommon issue. Bugthesda did use common core math in the code. LMAO!

1 hour ago, KaliTherese said:

Everything seems to be working fine, except for one thing. When I talk to npcs there is no dialog text. Their mouths move but there is no text. Anyone know the answer to this?

Do you have subtitles activated?

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

After getting some help from Flashy it seems like I know what's causing this spam. I was a bit sloppy with the female raider check I added in the last update. It'll be fixed in the next release.

When Roggvir said it was spamming the log.. I got 7497 errors in 1.5 hrs.
Good thing is, that was the only errors and just 2 "warnings" on the mirror. :)