3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No you don't need sun's poses. That was just an example of some AAF animations you could install to make sure AAF is working.

You sound very new. I highly suggest that you just concentrate on getting AAF working with the hotkey before trying to get this mod to work. Then the next step would be to try a simple mod like AAF Sex Em up which will let you test how well. your install is working with scripted mods. Once those are working for you Hardship should work. 

I tried AAF Sex Em up and i was able to assign hotkeys for it. The home button for AAF works with no problem. Of course that didn't solve my issue. So i installed Zex skeleton, fusion girl and Body Talk 2(with all of it's prerequisites) and now i was finally to progress from humping to actual sex lol.

I would also like to know if it's possible to set the chance you will be asked for sex or the chance your character will be raped when using the beggar mode. Also if it would be possible to set a sex position when it happens because right now it looks like random.

Yea, I'm pretty new to modding. I had to search for a few hours to get it this far but got stuck at the humping part so i decided to ask. In this age of one click download/install, it does seem daunting to install a mod which has prerequisite and then that prerequisite has another prerequisite but it's all worth it when you finally get it to work.

Thanks for the help and great mod by the way.

30 minutes ago, buggers31 said:

I tried AAF Sex Em up and i was able to assign hotkeys for it. The home button for AAF works with no problem. Of course that didn't solve my issue. So i installed Zex skeleton, fusion girl and Body Talk 2(with all of it's prerequisites) and now i was finally to progress from humping to actual sex lol.

I would also like to know if it's possible to set the chance you will be asked for sex or the chance your character will be raped when using the beggar mode. Also if it would be possible to set a sex position when it happens because right now it looks like random.

Yea, I'm pretty new to modding. I had to search for a few hours to get it this far but got stuck at the humping part so i decided to ask. In this age of one click download/install, it does seem daunting to install a mod which has prerequisite and then that prerequisite has another prerequisite but it's all worth it when you finally get it to work.

Thanks for the help and great mod by the way.

The videos describe how Hardship works pretty well. But in a nutshell, the customers choose what they want but you can set limits. You can use the AAF hotkeys (pageup pagedown) to scroll through the animations you have for the chosen sextype. Some types will have several, some only one.

You do all the approaching so you already control that.

A little OT, but I've started some preliminary planning for my next mod, and I tell you guys... if you think that Hardship has some interactive roleplaying I've got some really crazy shit in mind for the next one!

It is a little frustrating to realize how much more efficiently I could have done Hardship :)

6 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible to turn Strong into that "bad boyfriend"?

You know that's a good question... Normally you can't solicit Supermutants so I don't think so.

That does raise an interesting question though... Did I remember to make the follower sex dialogue for humans only? If not I suppose there's a chance you can fuck strong, though again I don't think there's any way he can rape you. Somebody who has Strong as a follower test that for me please.

In any case the Bad boyfriend dialogue wouldn't sound right coming out of him.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Was playing around with the tags to try to figure out why Leito Standing Doggy 1 and 2 never get called. 

They get called for me. I might have to cycle through the list a little sometimes.

But, I'm not running the latest AAF either. When the wait time was added it caused morph issues, so I just rolled back and left it alone... cause ya know... it just works. LOL!

Enjoying this mod but have an annoying thing happening. Menacing Raiders need more time to interact with before they go hostile. Out in open spaces its fine, but lots of times there are things between the menacing raider and my character. By the time I find him, he is already hostile. 

What I suggest I do not even know is possible.  Add more time to be able to interact. You cant always run from them. Also with animation duration set to 240, additional menacing raiders sometimes appear while the previous is animating. Obviously you cant interact with the new one until the first one has finished. As a result, the second one goes hostile. If I end animation early, it really messes things up as the outcome from first raider seems to still be running on the 240 second timer. For what its worth...

2 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Enjoying this mod but have an annoying thing happening. Menacing Raiders need more time to interact with before they go hostile. Out in open spaces its fine, but lots of times there are things between the menacing raider and my character. By the time I find him, he is already hostile.

Same for me. There are times when I'm making a beeline for somewhere and don't realize a menacing raider has started tailing me. By the time I turn around they've turned hostile (or will in a matter of seconds). Mostly it works great though, so I'm not complaining. I treat it as an opportunity to let AAF Violate kick in.

2 minutes ago, Olmech said:

What I suggest I do not even know is possible.  Add more time to be able to interact. You cant always run from them. Also with animation duration set to 240, additional menacing raiders sometimes appear while the previous is animating. Obviously you cant interact with the new one until the first one has finished. As a result, the second one goes hostile. If I end animation early, it really messes things up as the outcome from first raider seems to still be running on the 240 second timer. For what its worth...

Yeah, @Tentacus said somewhere (mod description? a thread comment maybe?) that using the AAF end animation hotkey to stop those early screws with the mod timing and is a bad idea.

18 minutes ago, Olmech said:

The hostile countdown doesn't start until they've closed to under (IIRC) 600 units which is pretty close. It sounds like you've mostly had bad luck with raiders on the other side of stuff that's within that range. I doubt increasing the timer would help much.

22 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Also with animation duration set to 240, additional menacing raiders sometimes appear while the previous is animating. Obviously you cant interact with the new one until the first one has finished. As a result, the second one goes hostile. If I end animation early, it really messes things up as the outcome from first raider seems to still be running on the 240 second timer. For what its worth...

That is very strange. The original Raider alias should never clear until the AAF scene ends. If the 120 duration works I'd just stick to that. 

As @vaultbait said. Using the AAF stop button will seriously mess up the end of scene behavior for this mod. Some things like the "spit or swallow" menu will work fine because they are tied to an end of animation event... But other things are tied to a timer based on the duration, including most of the raider after rape actions.

3 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

That is very strange. The original Raider alias should never clear until the AAF scene ends. If the 120 duration works I'd just stick to that

The problem is with new adds (e.g. a raider that was not present when you began dealing with the first). If I just let the first scene play out, the walk up menacing raider will be hostile by the time the first plays out. I play with RSE2 CSA and so Hardship will be turned off and I am handed off to surrender/abduction from that mod which is fine. Would be nice if Hardship could be left on however.

10 minutes ago, Olmech said:

The problem is with new adds (e.g. a raider that was not present when you began dealing with the first). If I just let the first scene play out, the walk up menacing raider will be hostile by the time the first plays out. I play with RSE2 CSA and so Hardship will be turned off and I am handed off to surrender/abduction from that mod which is fine. Would be nice if Hardship could be left on however.

No that's not how it works. Only one Menacing raider alias exists. And one spectator alias if there is more than one raider within 1000 units. The menacing raider alias that is raping you should stay filled until the scene ends and AAF's "busy" keywords are removed. At which point the spectator will turn into a menacing raider and the quest script will look for another spectator. That's why it's weird that the timer should have any affect. As all of the end of scene stuff like robbing, and orgasm stuff should all trigger before the Menacing Raider alias clears.

Next time this happens check to see if the hostile raider has the title "menacing raider" over their head or not. If they don't it could be that some other mod is somehow causing the spectator to aggro.

Anyway I'll try to see if I can reproduce the 240 timer issue when I have time.

7 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I haven't run into that specifically, but I also set the Hardship scene duration config menu option to 30 seconds (for consistency with other mods I'm using alongside it).

I am going to rewatch the videos, but I forget...   Can any companion be made to be "Sexually aggressive towards the player" (not just pimps/bad sig others)

I generally like to play as a Lillith/Succubus type persona(so overly attractive "weak" looking female that goes scorched earth on people),   would the predator dialogue afford me a choice to kill my partner after either assaulting, or being assaulted?  Or is that kind of limited to "what ever i do after the scene ends"?

also- how do i recognize the predator options?

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No that's not how it works. Only one Menacing raider alias exists. And one spectator alias if there is more than one raider within 1000 units. The menacing raider alias that is raping you should stay filled until the scene ends and AAF's "busy" keywords are removed. At which point the spectator will turn into a menacing raider and the quest script will look for another spectator. That's why it's weird that the timer should have any affect. As all of the end of scene stuff like robbing, and orgasm stuff should all trigger before the Menacing Raider alias clears.

Next time this happens check to see if the hostile raider has the title "menacing raider" over their head or not. If they don't it could be that some other mod is somehow causing the spectator to aggro.

Anyway I'll try to see if I can reproduce the 240 timer issue when I have time.

The second menacing raider is definitely called "menacing raider" while animation from the first one is playing out. 

11 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I am going to rewatch the videos, but I forget...   Can any companion be made to be "Sexually aggressive towards the player" (not just pimps/bad sig others)

I generally like to play as a Lillith/Succubus type persona(so overly attractive "weak" looking female that goes scorched earth on people),   would the predator dialogue afford me a choice to kill my partner after either assaulting, or being assaulted?  Or is that kind of limited to "what ever i do after the scene ends"?

Like, I was watching the video of yours on the diamond city guards  thinking....  what if there was an option to kill them because they abused me, but killing them didnt flag me as hostile to diamond city..?

@Tentacus
Just started a new run and had a thought...

I noticed that as soon as I hit New Game the popup saying Settings BW Menu was added to my inventory, which obviously it wasn't.
So, my thought is to wait for the exit of Vault 111 to add the BW Menu. Out of Time hits stage 10

Or War Never Changes hits 20.

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I generally like to play as a Lillith/Succubus type persona(so overly attractive "weak" looking female that goes scorched earth on people),   would the predator dialogue afford me a choice to kill my partner after either assaulting, or being assaulted?  Or is that kind of limited to "what ever i do after the scene ends"? also- how do i recognize the predator options?

The answer is no to the first question. Just rapists, pimps, and bad boyfriend.

Yes you can use Predator dialogue to kill a former rapist. and for this Predator mode doesn't need to be on. Just go on a "date" with a returning rapist. The predator option is the overly friendly one... something like "Take off your clothes I've got something special planned." There is a chance they'll be wise to you and you'll be raped, and if it's not an ex rapist but the normal predator mode with customers there is a chance they'll get a bad vibe and just end the date. as well.

These options don't exist for guards though. You just can't fight "the man".

Predator mode is kinda janky and can break npc ai on release, but if you are gonna kill them then it's pretty good for that. Pairs well with Real Handcuffs

33 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus
Just started a new run and had a thought...

I noticed that as soon as I hit New Game the popup saying Settings BW Menu was added to my inventory, which obviously it wasn't.
So, my thought is to wait for the exit of Vault 111 to add the BW Menu. Out of Time hits stage 10

Or War Never Changes hits 20.

Or you could just save and load to save me the trouble :) I'll add something to the OP though. I always start new games from clean saves I have right at the vault exit, so I keep forgetting that people who do the prewar would lose it as well as people using Non DLYH Alternate Starts

Edit: I added a recommendation to start the mod after the prewar to the Installation section.

I have noticed since i installed the 1.0.4 version that if i have Blaze with me, raiders are too scared to do anything to my girl now, where they still used to demand sex but often didn't pay with the previous version.  The dialogue was usually "hello whore, lets go find somewhere..".etc. Was a change made there? I was hoping to RP a whore that services the Raiders and doesn't always get robbed blind every time. A little risk vs reward if you will. That doesn't seem to be possible with the latest version though as they are almost always sending out threatening raiders ( occasionally i found a non threatening raider) if im on my own, or as i mentioned earlier too scared to screw with her IF i have blaze with me which means no sex. There is nothing in between.

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

I have noticed since i installed the 1.0.4 version that if i have Blaze with me, raiders are too scared to do anything to my girl now, where they still used to demand sex but often didn't pay with the previous version.  The dialogue was usually "hello whore, lets go find somewhere..".etc. Was a change made there? I was hoping to RP a whore that services the Raiders and doesn't always get robbed blind every time. A little risk vs reward if you will. That doesn't seem to be possible with the latest version though as they are almost always sending out threatening raiders ( occasionally i found a non threatening raider) if im on my own, or as i mentioned earlier too scared to screw with her IF i have blaze with me which means no sex. There is nothing in between.

Yes. It was always designed so if you have Blaze from Mercs and Safe passage it's safe to sell to raiders. It functions the same as selling to a raider without her more than once. If you aren't a prostitute yet you just get the Mercs and safe passage dialogue. If you are a prostitue (May need up to 5 dates) It should lead to sex automatically whenever you talk to a raider.

Check your counter. If you are already a prostitute then there may be a bug... But I've changed nothing to do with raiders since 1.0

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus

Yeah I have a vanilla save I normally use, but sometimes I like to speed run to the vault exit. :)

Oh, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me where is the dice roll for F/F located?

If you mean for Predator mode? For women NPCs It happens once you reach the "someplace more private" You can turn off Pradator mode at any time before that. For men it's when you press the "Take off your clothes I have something nice planned" (or whatever it says)

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Yes. It was always designed so if you have Blaze from Mercs and Safe passage it's safe to sell to raiders. It functions the same as selling to a raider without her more than once. If you aren't a prostitute yet you just get the Mercs and safe passage dialogue. If you are a prostitue (May need up to 5 dates) It should lead to sex automatically whenever you talk to a raider.

Check your counter. If you are already a prostitute then there may be a bug... But I've changed nothing to do with raiders since 1.0

Oh yeah my girl is very much a prostitute already haha!. If i have Blaze with me all the comments from raiders are variations of them being shit scared of her and there is no sex or robbery (I haven't found any raiders that i can sell to btw). If I dont have her with me, its instant rape and often this entails them robbing me afterwards. That said, It seems that at random, one of the raider camps will behave differently, where the raiders will have the automatic sex dialogue and there is no rape. Everywhere else, its all rapey though. Maybe i did find a bug. Its impossible to know which camp has the more passive raiders and it's very rare for them to be doing anything other than sending out threatening raiders to meet me.

17 hours ago, Olmech said:

The second menacing raider is definitely called "menacing raider" while animation from the first one is playing out. 

I can assuredly tell you I have the same issue.  The sex scene with the 1st raider is in progress, the next one walks up, stands nearby, and has the tag menacing raider.  In fact, the whole scene blows up and ends up in a Violate condition.  I have had to re-start a save numerous times just to find a spot where they can path freely to sometimes have the menacing raider not go hostile... especially at Haymarket Square.  

I have also had a situation where I was in Fallon's Basement in DC with Becky.  I begged and asked if we could do something, she said no.  It was late.  I also use MCG so I asked to rent her bed for the night.  Tried it both ways, Hardship on and off, before asking to rent.  Went normal, sex scene should have started - didn't, notice from MCG I was engaged in with Becky in an act, but no animation.  and then no sleep timer - warning pops up says "cannot sleep here while being asked to leave"... 

Is there a negative to being asked to leave for such a condition to remain (if this is a Hardship condition - may be MCG?))) ?  I apologize if I missed it.

Also, party at Home Plate.  Not sure what is going on, guests arrive, but a few of them, like Ann Codman, Hawthorne's mother, couple other old people (I was offering Senior Citizen's discounts with their AARP card  :) )  …  they would be sitting around, ask either if ready for me or I am ready for them... yes yes… etc... and instead of the sex scene starting, they walked out the door... not returning... and leaves my character free to move about, but unable to interact with any other object, NPC, etc... so, my NPC is in limbo.  At least learned that I should only invite the men - I get the price negotiation prompts, but with the women, it is just go... so, they are for freebies.... 

And just a suggestion - maybe shut off the auto engagement of NPC's just because I walk by them?  In DC it can be crowded,  And sometimes, my character gets yanked to face an NPC I wasn't even walking towards, near, etc.  There are a few companions like that, very envasive - such as Ellen the Cartographer... every time near by, I have to do the conversation... 

Otherwise, love the mod... really like the Queen Isabella … beatings when I don't have enough caps... or if I try and leave our "arrangement"... someday, there will be animations of such beatings and fill the immersion factor.... 

John

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I can assuredly tell you I have the same issue.  The sex scene with the 1st raider is in progress, the next one walks up, stands nearby, and has the tag menacing raider.  In fact, the whole scene blows up and ends up in a Violate condition.  I have had to re-start a save numerous times just to find a spot where they can path freely to sometimes have the menacing raider not go hostile... especially at Haymarket Square.  

Is this with the longest sex duration? I may just need to remove that option.

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Is there a negative to being asked to leave for such a condition to remain (if this is a Hardship condition - may be MCG?))) ? 

Being asked to leave is a Vanilla thing. If you are in an owned cell after their bedtime it's considered trespassing

Also, party at Home Plate.  Not sure what is going on, guests arrive, but a few of them, like Ann Codman, Hawthorne's mother, couple other old people (I was offering Senior Citizen's discounts with their AARP card  :) )  …  they would be sitting around, ask either if ready for me or I am ready for them... yes yes… etc... and instead of the sex scene starting, they walked out the door... not returning... and leaves my character free to move about, but unable to interact with any other object, NPC, etc... so, my NPC is in limbo.  At least learned that I should only invite the men - I get the price negotiation prompts, but with the women, it is just go... so, they are for freebies.... 

This could be the Leito One patch problem. If you are using the One patch XMLs for Leitos, they often won't work if called from a scripted mod. This is only the non aggressive anims that have this problem, (though there is another problem with those). You should REMOVE all the Leito XMLs that One Patch 1.1.1 added and use Polistros instead. You can't just install Polistros after without removing the one patch ones because in their great Wisdom One patch fucked around with the names of all the XMLs This is why I initially didn't want to even release this mod until after One Patch 2.0 comes out and hopefully fixes this mess.

And just a suggestion - maybe shut off the auto engagement of NPC's just because I walk by them?  In DC it can be crowded,  And sometimes, my character gets yanked to face an NPC I wasn't even walking towards, near, etc.  There are a few companions like that, very envasive - such as Ellen the Cartographer... every time near by, I have to do the conversation... 

I'll think about it. I'm not really sure why I didn't do that already... which makes me nervous because I feel like I must have had a reason. Obviously I'll leave it so guards still acost you though.

Otherwise, love the mod... really like the Queen Isabella … beatings when I don't have enough caps... or if I try and leave our "arrangement"... someday, there will be animations of such beatings and fill the immersion factor.... 

John

Thanks

4 hours ago, Teddar said:

Oh yeah my girl is very much a prostitute already haha!. If i have Blaze with me all the comments from raiders are variations of them being shit scared of her and there is no sex or robbery (I haven't found any raiders that i can sell to btw). If I dont have her with me, its instant rape and often this entails them robbing me afterwards. That said, It seems that at random, one of the raider camps will behave differently, where the raiders will have the automatic sex dialogue and there is no rape. Everywhere else, its all rapey though. Maybe i did find a bug. Its impossible to know which camp has the more passive raiders and it's very rare for them to be doing anything other than sending out threatening raiders to meet me.

Damn. Okay I'll load up Tishy when I have time. (She's near where Blaze is) and see if I can reproduce the issue. In the meantime though Maybe try a simple re-download and re-install, sometimes scripts can get corrupted just sitting on your hard drive and who knows that might fix you up.