34 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Not if you want to use Leitos anims at least and EVERYBODY should IMO.

Personally I use a hybrid setup where I have One patch AND Polistros patches, Fusion Girl and BT 2, but have removed all the One Patch Leito XMLs. This is easy to do with Mod Organizer but not so much with other Mod Managers. 

I play a female character.And I use CBBE and TWB. I'm not interested in other bodies and I don't need them. I have installed all the animations Leito and Crazy and no problems with them, as was the case with AIO.Therefore, for me the best option is only CP.

P.S.And I only use MO2).

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Another thing: the menacing raider approaches, says a line, then just stands there and expects me to talk to him (i.e. press E, say "hi"). If I press talk, then he says he's gonna rape me and we go to the 4 options (beg / i'm a whore / disease...)

If I walk away he just follows around, no raping, no attacking.

Shhhhh.... Stop trying to break my mod ?

There are reasons why I did things the way I did but that was a year ago and I don't remember why.  This is one of those "Doctor it hurts when I punch myself in the face" kinda situations... Stop punching yourself in the face. ?

My modding ethos is to get things working well enough. Now... If you want a raider to follow you around forever... and he definitely will attack you if you ever draw your weapon... you just go ahead. ?

2 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Shhhhh.... Stop trying to break my mod ?

There are reasons why I did things the way I did but that was a year ago and I don't remember why.  This is one of those "Doctor it hurts when I punch myself in the face" kinda situations... Stop punching yourself in the face. ?

My modding ethos is to get things working well enough. Now... If you want a raider to follow you around forever... and he definitely will attack you if you ever draw your weapon... you just go ahead. ?

LOL! Ok :) it works fine, just double checking

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

@gippo

I currently have three profiles working correctly and without errors. I use Vortex. Remember that Tentacus can only help you if you use MO2, because mod organizers work differently.

My first profile is with EVB and CBBE, without One Patch. It's the old school AAF, rock solid. I think it's the best profile to play Hardship and all LL mods without errors (Until OnePatch 2.0 comes out).

1.AAF

2.Themes

3. (all animations here).

4.AAF patches for leito and crazy 3.2

5.Compatibility Pacthes 3.3

6. AJ Various XML 2.4

It works right and many of the animations have cum overlays.

The second profile is with One Patch and Indarello addons (for me this is the best profile ... although there may be errors that can be fixed with OnePatch 2.0). BodyTalk + CBBE, cum overlays, tattoos, moans, squirt effects, more staged animations. :love:

1-AAF

2-Themes

3- (All animations here) 

4-One Patch

5-BodyTalk (with EVP morphs).

6-Indarello patch

The other patches (from my first profile) COMPLETELY DISABLED.

The third is the same, but with Fusion Girl. This is more for testing FG than anything ...

ok thanks, where can i get the Compatibilty Patches 3.3?

Update:

Whew! I bit off quite a lot here.

Actually making female raiders optional was a good deal trickier than I thought. In the end I had to make a self deleting misc object to place inside female raiders when the toggle is on to let the alias know not to fill. You will forgive the humorous passive-aggressive message that'll pop up when you select this option.

Likewise replacing all the dialogue messageboxes with more dynamic ones is taking a while. I'm pleased with the results but damn do I have a lot of text in the functions script. 

20191017151243_1.jpg.3821fdd677c4439c547cf1558c95ec65.jpg  20191017144511_1.jpg.e2e817667a0a590a0b119b01d29a3aae.jpg

One good thing about it though is that I've caught some typos and I'm also polishing it a bit now that I have a set format.

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Thank you very much!

Is the new version up? It still lists as 1.0.6

No. I said it'll be a couple of days because I am rolling other improvements into the release. I'll post about it when I release 1.0.7, as well as change the banner in my sig. 

Also 1.0.7 will have special upgrade instructions. for some reason the new menu selection doesn't work right on an existing Hardship save. AFAIK this has never been a problem before. The fix is easy though. After you install the next version when you load an existing hardship save you are gonna need to go into the pipboy and "drop" the menu item. It'll instantly reappear in your inventory. This will update the menu script. After that save and you are good to go.

Update.

Been working hard on 1.0.7... destroying my eyes by hand editing hundreds of messageboxes.

Needed to take a break so in a fit of manic insanity I gave you guys your fucking slave collar. Yes... In 1.0.7 Queen Isabel will give you a collar and demand you wear it OR ELSE. It's done and will be out in a couple of days whenever I get done updating all the messageboxes to the new format.

I THOUGHT about adding Threesomes too while I was being insane... but looking at it seriously... I'll have to save that until after One patch 2.0 comes out, especially with the current state of things with the Savage Cabbage pack and themes. Nobody ask me about it until then. ?

Now about the collar. I used DixiePig's (with attribution) because I have always freaking loved the design, It suits Queen Isabel's background as a raider well. I'm not changing the texture and material paths so You may be prompted to overwrite if you already have the manacles set, This is fine, won't hurt either mod, but if you uninstall one you'll need to reinstall the other to get the collar back . (Only true if you aren't using Mod Organizer 2 which you should be?

I've also made a male version of the collar to go with the existing female fit.

So anyway. Just a couple more days.

20191019200751_1.jpg.d14fa3ea9176ad5e07ab0c40a9241dd3.jpg   20191017144106_1.jpg.c0838d803d3f384bb82930fc3e2a400c.jpg

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update.

Been working hard on 1.0.7... destroying my eyes by hand editing hundreds of messageboxes.

Needed to take a break so in a fit of manic insanity I gave you guys your fucking slave collar. Yes... In 1.0.7 Queen Isabel will give you a collar and demand you wear it OR ELSE. It's done and will be out in a couple of days whenever I get done updating all the messageboxes to the new format.

I THOUGHT about adding Threesomes too while I was being insane... but looking at it seriously... I'll have to save that until after One patch 2.0 comes out, especially with the current state of things with the Savage Cabbage pack and themes. Nobody ask me about it until then. ?

Now about the collar. I used DixiePig's (with attribution) because I have always freaking loved the design, It suits Queen Isabel's background as a raider well. I'm not changing the texture and material paths so You may be prompted to overwrite if you already have the manacles set, This is fine, won't hurt either mod, but if you uninstall one you'll need to reinstall the other to get the collar back . (Only true if you aren't using Mod Organizer 2 which you should be?

I've also made a male version of the collar to go with the existing female fit.

So anyway. Just a couple more days.

20191019200751_1.jpg.d14fa3ea9176ad5e07ab0c40a9241dd3.jpg   20191017144106_1.jpg.c0838d803d3f384bb82930fc3e2a400c.jpg

Thank you for your continuous hard work

On 9/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, Tentacus said:

I can't wait for the improperly installed MXR video zeroing in on all these HILARIOUS bugs.

The mod worked perfect to him (and congratulations to you). The only "bug" was vanilla: the drowned menacing raider. :joy:

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I used DixiePig's (with attribution) because I have always freaking loved the design, It suits Queen Isabel's background as a raider well.

It's a great design, same one Raider Pet uses too (but RP declares a dependency on DD to provide it rather than vendoring it into the mod). Though I've personally taken to swapping out its NIF with the silver "pet" collar from @Konata Inoue's Kinky Kollars mod, because it's a fun look.

5 hours ago, ZTK220 said:

Is it me or does it seem to conflict a lot with AAF itself?

To be frank if MxR could play it without breaking it I'd say it's pretty stable lol.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

The mod worked perfect to him (and congratulations to you). The only "bug" was vanilla: the drowned menacing raider. :joy:

YEAH! I'm stunned... It was one of his better videos in a while. Gotta admire the work he puts into making it Youtube showable LOL! What's funny is I saw that video pop up when it came out and never even imagined Hardship was in there. I honestly thought this mod was too dirty for him to bother. :D 

I linked it on my regular ass twitter?.

Hypothetically... If I were to do a male Dom/Master pimp. What would you want from him? I've got my own tastes and ideas of course, but I'd like some input. One thing I know I don't want to do is make him a gender swapped carbon copy of Isabel. 

Older, Younger, Handsome or Rough edged... Consensual like Isabel or actual slavery? Raider or Civillized, etc..? Both the existing male pimps are pretty civilized so I'd probably prefer something more barbaric. 

Older, good looking enough to appeal, there should be something there to draw his  victim into his orbit. Maybe something like Gage in Nukaworld - a smarter than average Raider.  As to consensual or not, how about something semi-consensual with Stockholm syndrome added. Nora didn't really take charge of the Raiders in Nukaworld by choice. Just as a hypothetical exercise which is totally not going to happen, right?

Yeah, it should be different from Raymond and the other guy. I like the idea of a Raider (barbaric, like you say). An older man, because young people do not impose so much authority nor should they have too much experience. And should demand a higher percentage of profit. Like 85%... And if the girl doesn't get the minimum, he keeps everything ...

Or could be young: i mean, a young and inexperienced raider who is entrusted with the job of prostituting the slaves and getting some money for his band. He must make his prostitutes get money, so he will one day have a preponderant role in his band.

5 hours ago, ZTK220 said:

Is it me or does it seem to conflict a lot with AAF itself?

I'm using Vortex and it hasn't complained about any file conflicts between this mod and AAF (or any other mod I'm using for that matter). The next version sounds like it will probably conflict with Devious Devices over the DixiePig makeshift slave collar.