55 minutes ago, JBpy said:

That's pretty hardcore, man. And I love it.

Just one last daydreaming: I love how your dialogues start being shy until you can speak with confidence. In the case of slavery, the process could be the opposite. The character would start stuttering and talking with insecurity the longer she / he worked as a slave. A degradation to submission.

That said, I also leave my Nora here. She is a Raider Pet, but she already has permission to walk on her own and currently works for "Mama" in Bunker Hill. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.png.cd4351f07f6a09bfde3f6818dad48369.png

ScreenShot1.png.21146689a08d6a3f50d145e254f97a61.png

Yeah. There will definitely be a conditioning element like that. It'll probably mirror the system I am making for Defiler where you are the captor.

Nice character! Glad to see somebody using Marge. I have a soft spot for her.

My current thinking for how I'll implement this male Master character is in a small expansion mod which will have Hardship as a master. It'll Include this character and Various other NPCs including prostitutes that can be hired by NPCs and the player and act as competition for Him/Her. This is something I've wanted to do for a while. It'll also act as a bit of a testbed for some of the new techniques I'm developing for Defiler.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, Tentacus said:

Well that sounds like you've been beaten recently. If so you have to wait for it to heal. If you've taken several beatings it may take several days. If you haven't been beaten (or you just want to cheat) type GetGlobalValue _T_BeatenCounter in the console. If it returns more than zero you can reset it by typing Set _T_BeatenCounter to 0 in the console.

I am trying to figure out which of the scripts handles the chance of rejection while soliciting in order to "tweak" it a little according to personal taste (like, for instance, increasing the chance of success while beaten instead of decreasing them), and I cannot locate it, although I've browsed through them. Can you give me a pointer, please?

1 hour ago, SAC said:

I am trying to figure out which of the scripts handles the chance of rejection while soliciting in order to "tweak" it a little according to personal taste (like, for instance, increasing the chance of success while beaten instead of decreasing them), and I cannot locate it, although I've browsed through them. Can you give me a pointer, please?

It isn't a script. It's all determined by dialogue conditions on random dialogue. In the scenes tab on dialogue quest. it'll be in the propsition phase of the Begging topic.

Update:

Beginning intensive testing on 1.0.7. There are a huge amount of script edits so it requires more testing than a normal update.

If everything goes alright, I'll release it sometime tomorrow.

Among the improvements. that will be in the update:

Message popups will generally be gender specific now. Where appropriate player and NPC names may be displayed within them. When Raiders pay you with chems they will now ENCOURAGE you to use them on the spot as yet another Roleplaying vector to get the player hooked.

20191021202400_1.jpg.a7e217ba8601a9325d87775253f87fb9.jpg   20191021202417_1.jpg.2b7ad2ee5190ead1813a723460e93d7a.jpg

16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It isn't a script. It's all determined by dialogue conditions on random dialogue. In the scenes tab on dialogue quest. it'll be in the propsition phase of the Begging topic.

understood, thank you. I’m not sure how you manage it, for me each dialogue option takes ages to open and close in CK (and I have a fairly decent computer)

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Do you need to not be in god mode to get addicted? I am playing in god mode (coz not really playing, rather role playing), I am snorting stuff by the kilo and I don’t get any addiction

Yeah, I think that may be the case.  You also obviously won't get the crippled limbs from beatings.

1 hour ago, Mrdude223 said:

For what ever reason animations for this mod don't play. everything else in the mod works, animations for other adult mods play just fine. just not for this mod... 

"Works with other mods" can be decieving.  My implementation of AAF is about as basic as it gets. If animations were really FULLY working with AAF, (This doesn't just mean "I can see them from the AAF shortcut button")  they WOULD be working with Hardship. As long as you have The requirements. 

If you are using One Patch 1.1.1 That is most likely the culprit. Use the requirements instead., this is an extremely well talked about issue in the thread. 

Maybe these posts might help: 

UPDATE:

Back to testing. I needed to do a lot more editing last night than I thought. When I added in all the gendered messages I forgot to add Sissy strings too. That took up a lot of time last night as did some general dialogiue tweaking to the female orgasm popups to make them "feel" more in synch with the sound effects. Not sure if I'll get it out today but if I don't, it'll be early tomorrow. It's a very good update.

20191014162951_1.jpg.355ead37cc1b75b4533ce28c15dafcc1.jpg

Is there any reason why I have only gotten one sex scene, was testing it out with a raider. It worked fine. Now anytime I talk to someone I get all the dialog then the prompts, then nothing.

lol, just read the posts like 3 above and going back over some stuff. I am using file version 1.0.6.7. Didn't have AL so I decided to download that and see if stuff works.

UPDATE:

Got a decent amount of testing done today. still a lot to do. Hopefully I can play more tonight. Because I am a maniac I added another feature to Isabel:

20191022161536_1.jpg.56ebea8703a5455fa05f90bfffcf8754.jpg

20191022162520_1.jpg.fb72e34bb3932f1ed337e5df1b5b3399.jpg   20191022162357_1.jpg.980990dd1289098430620cc094c0ac67.jpg

You can choose to disobey each time and get a beating.

37 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

UPDATE:

Got a decent amount of testing done today. still a lot to do. Hopefully I can play more tonight. Because I am a maniac I added another feature to Isabel:

20191022161536_1.jpg.56ebea8703a5455fa05f90bfffcf8754.jpg

20191022162520_1.jpg.fb72e34bb3932f1ed337e5df1b5b3399.jpg   20191022162357_1.jpg.980990dd1289098430620cc094c0ac67.jpg

You can choose to disobey each time and get a beating.

Big like :thumbsup:   Let the punishment games begin :angel:

I'm not sure you would want to look into this, considering how it's not in your prerequisites list, just checking if someone has encountered this problem: while using Indarello's mod (which has a number of features and advantages), the sex scene does not stop after the ending messageboxes (you came, he came etc) but keeps on animating. If I end the scene manually (END key), then the customer keeps following me around unless I reset his keywords using your mod

On 10/21/2019 at 1:27 PM, JBpy said:

That's pretty hardcore, man. And I love it.

Just one last daydreaming: I love how your dialogues start being shy until you can speak with confidence. In the case of slavery, the process could be the opposite. The character would start stuttering and talking with insecurity the longer she / he worked as a slave. A degradation to submission.

That said, I also leave my Nora here. She is a Raider Pet, but she already has permission to walk on her own and currently works for "Mama" in Bunker Hill. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.png.cd4351f07f6a09bfde3f6818dad48369.png

ScreenShot1.png.21146689a08d6a3f50d145e254f97a61.png

Have been looking for something like this, and JBpy, told me about it. 

In Raiderpet, theres a mission where you get sent on a "mission" with Lucky to a rival boss as a peace offering or some such thing. I was thinking of how the raider boss could prostitute you out to other bosses of the raiders/gunners/super mutant gangs for favors or payment of a debt. 

You only get rewarded with drugs or food, like you said, I mean you are a sex slave basically. And maybe on some 'jobs'  you did not perform satisfactorily and you get punished with a ganbang or tattoo or brand or beating...

Looking forward to see what you cook up!

6 hours ago, SAC said:

I'm not sure you would want to look into this, considering how it's not in your prerequisites list, just checking if someone has encountered this problem: while using Indarello's mod (which has a number of features and advantages), the sex scene does not stop after the ending messageboxes (you came, he came etc) but keeps on animating. If I end the scene manually (END key), then the customer keeps following me around unless I reset his keywords using your mod

That's super weird and makes no sense. All the end of sex orgasm stuff happens. in an On animation stop  event. It's directly tied to AAF. Likewise the cooldown keyword is given out on a timer in the same script that starts the sex so no outside influence should prevent it (Unless it's removing all keywords somehow). I'll look into that mod when I'm less busy.

3 hours ago, Martin Roodt said:

Have been looking for something like this, and JBpy, told me about it. 

In Raiderpet, theres a mission where you get sent on a "mission" with Lucky to a rival boss as a peace offering or some such thing. I was thinking of how the raider boss could prostitute you out to other bosses of the raiders/gunners/super mutant gangs for favors or payment of a debt. 

You only get rewarded with drugs or food, like you said, I mean you are a sex slave basically. And maybe on some 'jobs'  you did not perform satisfactorily and you get punished with a ganbang or tattoo or brand or beating...

Looking forward to see what you cook up!

It's just in pre-planning now. But I've got some good ideas.

34 minutes ago, darkhighlander said:

Love this mod so much. It`s very atmospheric and between this and Just Business, well you can play a pretty sadistic and unsavoury character...*cough* Predator *cough* :D

Only thing that gets on my virtual tits, is thew having to switch the mod on and off every time I talk to my followers, otherwise the predator conversations start up and I don`t want to rob my followers lol. Unless I`m missing something?

Excellent mod and cannot wait for the next update, god I feel sorry for the people who just stick with mods on that "other" site ;)

I thought Predator dialogue was disabled for teammates. I'll look into that.

EDIT:

Thanks for bringing this up. It's a bug I didn't know about. It'll be fixed in the update I'm releasing later today or tomorrow.

Correction: this happens irrespective of Indarello's mod.

- I prostitute

- the orgasm messageboxes come up

- I click ok

- the client keeps fucking me

- I end animation manually (END)

- the client follows me around => the only way to send him away is to clear keywords

ScreenShot30.thumb.png.cb28bcf79a546731466d7ef01d3b507a.png

^^client follows around

392001165_Fallout42019-10-2321-47-31.thumb.png.cfbc5e0bdf205aeb555220d4a6db5f0f.png

1508513853_Fallout42019-10-2321-48-03.thumb.png.b1f1df43018018b12089fc23c11f5cd3.png

Indarello's patch is uninstalled. I have removed the Beggar mod, then reinstalled it, same dice

54 minutes ago, SAC said:

Correction: this happens irrespective of Indarello's mod.

- I prostitute

- the orgasm messageboxes come up

- I click ok

- the client keeps fucking me

- I end animation manually (END)

- the client follows me around => the only way to send him away is to clear keywords

^^client follows around

Indarello's patch is uninstalled. I have removed the Beggar mod, then reinstalled it, same dice

Try a save that never had Indarello. Some mods leave a lot of crap behind. Not saying that's to blame, but it is what you originally connected it to. 

What you are describing simply should not be able to happen. Like I said before all the orgasm effects are triggered from an "On animation stop" event as in THE ANIMATION STOPS then they pop. Maybe Indarello (or some other mod) has it's own AAF event that is restarting the animation somehow, and maybe that script is stuck in the save and still active even after you uninstall. Who knows.

?‍♂️

Update:

Welp, 1.0.7 didn't make it out today. I just got too greedy adding features and it needs a little more testing before I'll be comfortable releasing it. It should definitely come out tomorrow though. At least the stuff I added is gonna be pretty cool.

I added a few new pieces of dialogue including some specific to the NPCs associated with All-faiths-chapel. Probably the most impactful is dialogue to express your embarassment when under Mistress Isabel's humiliation orders.

20191023160344_1.jpg.1b5fdabf5d1f03e4baf5d674e12d7aef.jpg   20191023161302_1.jpg.7cca926b7cfe0f04900c81dc11ced738.jpg

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Try a save that never had Indarello. Some mods leave a lot of crap behind. Not saying that's to blame, but it is what you originally connected it to. 

What you are describing simply should not be able to happen. Like I said before all the orgasm effects are triggered from an "On animation stop" event as in THE ANIMATION STOPS then they pop. Maybe Indarello (or some other mod) has it's own AAF event that is restarting the animation somehow, and maybe that script is stuck in the save and still active even after you uninstall. Who knows.

?‍♂️

Indarello's doesn't have any scripts, just AAF xml files. I'll try to test more. Thanks