Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

wow I didnt even notice that TSEX version of Hardship cuz its not in "the fucking guide" lol. from it's page, i can understand why tho

does either mod at least contain a way to change those odds since my game is geared towards lezdom/futadom? like i said, menacing raiders/gunners stuff works great without much finagling so im hoping to see the rest of the mod

EDIT: yea it seems it was predator dialogue. it was already off in both MCM & menu item but I still went ahead & turned it on & off both ways before goin into whore mode with the MCM instead of my hotkey. now im gettin scenes with women 

This is a crazy hypothesis but it's possible that that bit in your save got flipped due to basic corruption. It's also possible that the setting in the MCM is set up wrong. 🤷‍♂️ Oh, well. Hopefully that's the end of it.

As for increasing the chances of female customers saying yes, I handled that by simply making more random dialogue choices where they said no, so to change the odds you'd need to add more dialogue choices where they say yes that point to the right spot in the CK or Xedit or whatever. Not terribly hard for a new modder, though I suggest you back up all the scripts and source code first since the FO4 CK LOOOVES to just delete the shit out of the source code when it has a compling error which is often. (Fun fact: This NEVER EVER happens in the oldrim or Skyrim SE CKs)

Edited by Tentacus
4 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I just found out via another thread there is a 4th pimp named Marge?

Anyone have a tip where she is?

I have tried BD and Isabel, skipped Raymond.

Bunker hill

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Bunker hill

Thanks I'll check it out.

I skipped Raymond because he is too good-looking.

With Isabel thats ok since she is female and so her "job" is not really to be a sexual threat to me (despite her lesbian stuff)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
7 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I just found out via another thread there is a 4th pimp named Marge?

Anyone have a tip where she is?

I have tried BD and Isabel, skipped Raymond.

Does nobody watch the videos in the OP? 😭 

lol.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is one of the best and I haven't played a game without it.  Being able to beg then whore for money after a catastrophic abduction leaves the PC completely worse of than than when she emerged from the vault, is a great and immersive thing.  I spent ages just working for Queen Isabel, although, with all the effort to finally buy Home Plate for her, I thought there would be a bit more fanfare but she barely noticed, I suppose it is in her character.

One issue I am having lately that is new, when propositioning an NPC their dialogue box has stopped appearing and I have to wait to see if they follow or not or if anything drops in my inventory to find out what the answer was.  I die do a search for this or similar topic but I could only find and issue related to using FROST.  Not something I'm using (yet)  any ideas on how I can get the other side of the conversations back?

23 minutes ago, Umbopo65 said:

I really never seriously considered Marge as the population of Bunker doesn't really look like it's large enough to support a tart, she'd certainly have a lot of, very, regulars.

The way I look at it, BH is the Commonwealth's primary trading hub, with a transient population from all the caravans coming and going. Traditionally, those are the sorts of towns which are the most lucrative (but also most dangerous) for sex work. Think sailors on shore leave...

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The way I look at it, BH is the Commonwealth's primary trading hub, with a transient population from all the caravans coming and going. Traditionally, those are the sorts of towns which are the most lucrative (but also most dangerous) for sex work. Think sailors on shore leave...

Yeah, it'd be nice if there was a mod to have traders coming and going that you could sell your wares to. It's one of those areas in the game that represents something that it doesn't really portray very well.

4 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

One issue I am having lately that is new, when propositioning an NPC their dialogue box has stopped appearing and I have to wait to see if they follow or not or if anything drops in my inventory to find out what the answer was.  I die do a search for this or similar topic but I could only find and issue related to using FROST.  Not something I'm using (yet)  any ideas on how I can get the other side of the conversations back?

No idea. The only mod conflict I've ever seen that fucked up convos was the FO4 version of Fuz Roh D'oh (Sorry cannot be arsed to remember the actual name since I've never used it) I think that was fixed though, IIRC.

Oh, and thanks for the nice comments.

Edited by Tentacus
4 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

I spent ages just working for Queen Isabel, although, with all the effort to finally buy Home Plate for her, I thought there would be a bit more fanfare but she barely noticed, I suppose it is in her character.

You can actually buy home plate for her?

I never got there, she mentioned a couple times I should save up to buy her a home off my own money ( not sure how that would be possible if she takes half of it.)

but if it is possible its somhting I want to try

Does BD have a similar large service to do?

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

You can actually buy home plate for her?

I never got there, she mentioned a couple times I should save up to buy her a home off my own money ( not sure how that would be possible if she takes half of it.)

but if it is possible its somhting I want to try

It really takes no time at all unless you use one of those mods which increases the purchase cost from 2k to more like 10k caps. Heck, if I make a beeline from Vault 111 to DC at the start of the game, then sell off most of what I've pilfered along the way, I'm usually very close to having enough to buy Home Plate as soon as I get there. Prostitute myself a few times for an average of 100 per john, worst case.

Once you own Home Plate, she'll ask you to arrange "house parties" there.

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Does BD have a similar large service to do?

Not so far as I'm aware.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It really takes no time at all unless you use one of those mods which increases the purchase cost from 2k to more like 10k caps. Heck, if I make a beeline from Vault 111 to DC at the start of the game, then sell off most of what I've pilfered along the way, I'm usually very close to having enough to buy Home Plate as soon as I get there. Prostitute myself a few times for an average of 100 per john, worst case.

Once you own Home Plate, she'll ask you to arrange "house parties" there.

Not so far as I'm aware.

The house parties are good, a stack of clients all in one spot, just don't invite the guy who removes collars in the Dugout, he doesn't leave, I finally got him to leave when he agreed to a BW proposition and asked to go somewhere private, he followed me back to the Dugout.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah, it'd be nice if there was a mod to have traders coming and going that you could sell your wares to. It's one of those areas in the game that represents something that it doesn't really portray very well.

No idea. The only mod conflict I've ever seen that fucked up convos was the FO4 version of Fuz Roh D'oh (Sorry cannot be arsed to remember the actual name since I've never used it) I think that was fixed though, IIRC.

Oh, and thanks for the nice comments.

I think it's F4z roh do or something.  I've been using that for some time as a few mods use it.  I'll fiddle with the load order and see that's the charm.  Thanks for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated.

39 minutes ago, Umbopo65 said:

The house parties are good, a stack of clients all in one spot, just don't invite the guy who removes collars in the Dugout, he doesn't leave, I finally got him to leave when he agreed to a BW proposition and asked to go somewhere private, he followed me back to the Dugout.

What house parties?

Is that something BD will do?

Months ago I played both with isabel and BD fiarly far but never had a trigger for house party or buying her a house. I hear hermention but I didnt know there was a mechanism to actually do it.

So if I buy home plate while I am working for her there will be a dialog option to gift it to her?

And what about the house party thing?

4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

What house parties?

Is that something BD will do?

Months ago I played both with isabel and BD fiarly far but never had a trigger for house party or buying her a house. I hear hermention but I didnt know there was a mechanism to actually do it.

So if I buy home plate while I am working for her there will be a dialog option to gift it to her?

And what about the house party thing?

When you own home plate you can invite Johns back to your place. You can also do this when working for Mr Raymond at the Rexford. You do not have to have a pimp for Homeplate though. Isabel merely tells you to buy the house "for her" as a bit of a roleplaying excuse to buy it.

House Parties and Pimps For real guys... watch the damn videos, I worked hard on them, and this is the best one... lol.

Edited by Tentacus
10 hours ago, Umbopo65 said:

just don't invite the guy who removes collars in the Dugout, he doesn't leave, I finally got him to leave when he agreed to a BW proposition and asked to go somewhere private, he followed me back to the Dugout.

And this is why mod creators should never, ever, ever place persistent NPCs anywhere without giving them default "travel" packages that make them return to a particular spot or sandbox in a defined area (there's even a generic one you can add that just says if they're not busy they should walk back to the exact same spot where they were initially loaded). Sadly, lots of authors didn't get the memo.

Hardship's NPCs are an excellent example of doing it right.