6 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I mean when there is certain service finished (anal,bj..) this animations or images can apper, why you say wrong thread

Ah, I understand the request now. Unfortunately my mod doesn't use quest stages which is where images like that would usually show up, and honestly I don't know how to implement them either. They look cool tho.

5 hours ago, executaball said:

This is awesome. Hoping for more interactions with the lubrication options and consequences of the dry fucking. And perhaps adding condoms? Similar to the lubrication option, having choice / forced to go without. Linking with pregnancy mods would be great too.

I expect the simplest integration would be to have rapists unequip any Family Planning Enhanced condoms the player is wearing when removing the other clothing/armor, and the bad boyfriend could confiscate the player's stock of FPE contraceptive pills unconditionally (same way he also takes caps and supplies).

5 hours ago, executaball said:

Wondering if there will be scenes with bad end animations? With the purgatory mod it seems a lot more doable now. Hoping it would be a possible player choice as well, one of the submissive/masochist options.

Hardship already coexists fairly well with AAF Violate, which itself has integration with Bad End Animations. Just choose to fight a Hardship menacing raider or rapist and then surrender to them via Violate hotkey or damage-based auto-surrender so it takes over. Set Violate's MCM options for whatever frequency and severity of Bad Ends you like.

9 minutes ago, Ayserx said:

SavageCabbages updated their animations pack sure, just a heads up incase there's anything that you need to do on your end to make Hardships pick the new animations in that update. :)

Doesn't seem like anything's needed... it's picking new SC animations for me already, as expected.

On 9/29/2019 at 6:33 AM, Tentacus said:

Hmmm... Thanks. I must have a typo in there.

EDIT: 

Elseif _T_RapeCounter.GetValue() > 4 && _T_ClientCounter.GetValue() < 13      
      Debug.Messagebox("You have been raped " +RCount+ " times. \n \n You've suffered a lot. You never really feel safe anymore. It's difficult to sleep because of the trauma you've endured.")

There's nothing wrong with the code that could account for what you describe. I'll go test it in game.

Oh that's awesome. I intentionally made him sketchy. That's why he has a unique greeting. If you beg off him he's one that always asks for sex. (Though this may only be if you still have zero clients... I can't remember) That said he has no higher chance of rape or bad boyfriend. :) Another fun fact. When you greet him (Hello Pastor) he's always friendly.

Why did I just get a Bakker/Swaggart vibe right then and there? lol

@Tentacus Really have no clue as to why, source looks perfect... (quirk in the complied code?) but the Rape Stats no longer popup above 25. Whore Stats work fine.
Edit: Fartnuggets! RapeStats started working at 28..ish

Oh,
_T_Functions
Line: 1187
Missing a < in

Debug.MessageBox("She <b>smiles/b>

Hi,

Love the mod so far! Small story to share with you, So been playing the mod a 2-3 days now and hadnt found my "boyfriend" yet, well tonight i finally found Prince Charming and we hit it off famously, so after we agreed he was my "boyfriend" i suggested we go do something because i was bored and he wanted to do something mundane like steal something, so after i insulted him and he made sure i he knew he cared we went walk about. we got to hangman's alley and had an encounter with the folks living there when that didnt pan out so well we ended up at the bridge just north of the alley, where he suggested i demonstrate my oral skills, so of course i insulted him and again he showed me how much he cared, so we moved north towards the Wreck of the Riptide had an encounter with some more folks who had a seriously bad attitude, that encounter went badly for us and we surrendered and after the now friendly folks of the Wreck got done with me and i ran off my "boyfriend" stayed to talk i guess or maybe trade tips on how to beat whores but they didnt like him so BOOM. I got a message about my rotten ass "boyfriend" being dead i nearly pissed myself for real laughing. This all went down in what must have been 2 to 3 hours game time and it was seriously some of the most fun i've had in this game with Mods. Hope you enjoy the story as much as i enjoy the Mod, Thanks Again and keep at it.

9 hours ago, Ayserx said:

SavageCabbages updated their animations pack sure, just a heads up incase there's anything that you need to do on your end to make Hardships pick the new animations in that update. :)

Nope that kind of stuff is all Themes/One patch. The only time it COULD Happen is if a new tag is added that would be relevant. One of these days I need to revise the tags anyway. Some of you may have noticed that Leito standing doggy 2 rarely plays with Hardship, (I think it only plays with raiders who are a returning prostitution customer) and it's probably my favorite anal animation that exists. I'm not sure why or how to fix that I think it is tagged in an odd way

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Why did I just get a Bakker/Swaggart vibe right then and there? lol

Because I am very cynical about the clergy? :)

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

_T_Functions
Line: 1187
Missing a < in

Debug.MessageBox("She <b>smiles/b>

Ooh. Thanks a lot. I never would have noticed that. I'll fix it in the next update.

3 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

Love the mod so far! Small story to share with you, So been playing the mod a 2-3 days now and hadnt found my "boyfriend" yet, well tonight i finally found Prince Charming and we hit it off famously, so after we agreed he was my "boyfriend" i suggested we go do something because i was bored and he wanted to do something mundane like steal something, so after i insulted him and he made sure i he knew he cared we went walk about. we got to hangman's alley and had an encounter with the folks living there when that didnt pan out so well we ended up at the bridge just north of the alley, where he suggested i demonstrate my oral skills, so of course i insulted him and again he showed me how much he cared, so we moved north towards the Wreck of the Riptide had an encounter with some more folks who had a seriously bad attitude, that encounter went badly for us and we surrendered and after the now friendly folks of the Wreck got done with me and i ran off my "boyfriend" stayed to talk i guess or maybe trade tips on how to beat whores but they didnt like him so BOOM. I got a message about my rotten ass "boyfriend" being dead i nearly pissed myself for real laughing. This all went down in what must have been 2 to 3 hours game time and it was seriously some of the most fun i've had in this game with Mods. Hope you enjoy the story as much as i enjoy the Mod, Thanks Again and keep at it.

Haha I love it. The Bad boyfriend which was really a very fast done afterthought, ended up being my facvorite feature. I think I was channeling a lot of B:TAS Joker/Harley Quinn when I wrote all that dialogue, which is even more obvious now that I am reading Harleen :) Dunno why your guy stuck around with the raiders but I'm glad it worked out for you :D 

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Haha I love it. The Bad boyfriend which was really a very fast done afterthought, ended up being my facvorite feature. I think I was channeling a lot of B:TAS Joker/Harley Quinn when I wrote all that dialogue, which is even more obvious now that I am reading Harleen :) Dunno why your guy stuck around with the raiders but I'm glad it worked out for you :D 

Yeah kinda felt Quinnish, but he ended up getting what he deserved. lol Thanks again for the Mod, glad you liked my story.

Hi,

Something strange is going on with my Characters Special Stats have gone to a negative number, -9 and its affecting 3 different stats. My question is does your mod lower special stats after beatings or the like cause ive never really paid attention to that lol. and whats troubling is the stats are not returning to normal they seem stuck. I have no clue if its this mod doing this or some bug in FO4 ive yet to encounter, and i have 2k + hours played on this game. Thanks for any info you can help me with.

Update: I disabled the mod and the stat funkiness showed up again so i am gonna assume its not this mod.

still if you or anyone in this thread has any ideas or info ill be grateful for any help thanks again for the great mod i am reinstalling it lol.

Ok so i guess this stat crap is a bug, strange my 1st google search i found 0 about this, today i see alot of posts about this stupid bug. Sorry i even thought it was your mod.

I invited some people to my house to " Party " , but when we had sex it would only select the Atomic lust files . When looking at the AAF wizard ,  it was looking for a bed . I have savage cabbage installed but I only installed the animations for the workshop mods that I have . When you install Savage Cabbage it scans for the mods you have installed . It was looking for a Lady killer bed in homemaker . Is the mod geared strickly to having sex on beds ??

4 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi,

Something strange is going on with my Characters Special Stats have gone to a negative number, -9 and its affecting 3 different stats. My question is does your mod lower special stats after beatings or the like cause ive never really paid attention to that lol. and whats troubling is the stats are not returning to normal they seem stuck. I have no clue if its this mod doing this or some bug in FO4 ive yet to encounter, and i have 2k + hours played on this game. Thanks for any info you can help me with.

Update: I disabled the mod and the stat funkiness showed up again so i am gonna assume its not this mod.

still if you or anyone in this thread has any ideas or info ill be grateful for any help thanks again for the great mod i am reinstalling it lol.

Ok so i guess this stat crap is a bug, strange my 1st google search i found 0 about this, today i see alot of posts about this stupid bug. Sorry i even thought it was your mod.

Nah My mod doesn't touch anything like that. All the systems are self contained, and pretty low impact. 

2 hours ago, Rokushi said:

I invited some people to my house to " Party " , but when we had sex it would only select the Atomic lust files . When looking at the AAF wizard ,  it was looking for a bed . I have savage cabbage installed but I only installed the animations for the workshop mods that I have . When you install Savage Cabbage it scans for the mods you have installed . It was looking for a Lady killer bed in homemaker . Is the mod geared strickly to having sex on beds ??

As IzzyKnows said You can turn off furniture anims in in the menu. I suggest you go into your AAF settings XML and reduce the size of the area AAF scans for furniture to something really low (I have mine at 200). Then if you want it to work on a partuicular piece of furniture you just need to take the John close to it. 

Somebody asked about this mod and Savage Cabbage 1.1 a while back. While my reply was accurate that there is nothing I can do or need to do to make this compatible, looking into it... You are probably gonna have troubles using that right now WITH ANY sex mod that uses tags, as apparently SC changed a lot of shit that will break themes support. So until we get a new themes or MUCH MORE LIKELY a complete and working One Patch that supports it (as I think Themes will be dead after OP 2.0 is released) I'd suggest waiting. :(

This is just based on looking through the SC 1.1 info thread. I haven't installed it and won't until themes/OP is updated. Your mileage based on your setup and workarounds may vary.

1 hour ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hey,

Hardship is up and running and wanted to share a pic from in game!

Angel is working the Gunner HQ while Strong stands guard and makes sure everyone has a good time and most importantly makes sure they PAY! lol

Great Mod thanks again!

Nice!

8 minutes ago, buggers31 said:

I installed all the hard requirements and soft requirements through MM2. Everything works perfectly except the sex is pg-13. Your preview images shows up as the characters being fully nude. Should i install an additional mod for that?

Well I say all those mods AND THEIR requirements. You should probably follow an AAF install guide. I do not know which one is most up to date though. Basically you need some nude bodies... Possibly the Zex skeleton as well depending on the bodies you use. For Female you can use CBBE (on the nexus) Or Fusion girl. For male you should use Body Talk 2.

Also make sure you chose a stripping option when you installed AAF.

I went to this page for installing AAF https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit#

I looked at the prerequisites and installed F4SE and MCM. I tried the looksmenu (although I'm not sure what it does) but it didn't make a difference so i uninstalled it. 

Now looking further it recommends me to install Sun’s Poses by SunJeong and AAF The One Patch To Rule Them All .

The latter you mentioned to ignore in first post but what about the Sun's Poses? is that necessary?

Anyway as you mentioned, i will install bodytalk 2 and cbbe/fusion girl and let you know how it goes. ?

38 minutes ago, buggers31 said:

I went to this page for installing AAF https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit#

I looked at the prerequisites and installed F4SE and MCM. I tried the looksmenu (although I'm not sure what it does) but it didn't make a difference so i uninstalled it. 

Now looking further it recommends me to install Sun’s Poses by SunJeong and AAF The One Patch To Rule Them All .

The latter you mentioned to ignore in first post but what about the Sun's Poses? is that necessary?

Anyway as you mentioned, i will install bodytalk 2 and cbbe/fusion girl and let you know how it goes. ?

No you don't need sun's poses. That was just an example of some AAF animations you could install to make sure AAF is working.

You sound very new. I highly suggest that you just concentrate on getting AAF working with the hotkey before trying to get this mod to work. Then the next step would be to try a simple mod like AAF Sex Em up which will let you test how well. your install is working with scripted mods. Once those are working for you Hardship should work. 

Was playing around with the tags to try to figure out why Leito Standing Doggy 1 and 2 never get called.  Can't figure it out for the life of me. The tags were right and I couldn't even get it to work calling the position directly. Dunno if it's an issue with Themes or Polistro's patches, but either way, it doesn't matter. If the problem persists with One Patch 2.0 when it comes out I'll bug Halstrom about it... but I'm sure he's plenty busy right now porting tags over to One patch. It's frustrating as those are 2 of the best from behind animations.

I do have to say testing out stuff like this is soooo much easier now that I have my compiling issues licked. I really owe @dagobaking a thanks, for shaming me into finally getting SublimeText working with Papyrus.