6 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Is this with the longest sex duration? I may just need to remove that option.

Being asked to leave is a Vanilla thing. If you are in an owned cell after their bedtime it's considered trespassing

This could be the Leito One patch problem. If you are using the One patch XMLs for Leitos, they often won't work if called from a scripted mod. This is only the non aggressive anims that have this problem, (though there is another problem with those). You should REMOVE all the Leito XMLs that One Patch 1.1.1 added and use Polistros instead. You can't just install Polistros after without removing the one patch ones because in their great Wisdom One patch fucked around with the names of all the XMLs This is why I initially didn't want to even release this mod until after One Patch 2.0 comes out and hopefully fixes this mess.

I'll think about it. I'm not really sure why I didn't do that already... which makes me nervous because I feel like I must have had a reason. Obviously I'll leave it so guards still acost you though.

Thanks

Damn. Okay I'll load up Tishy when I have time. (She's near where Blaze is) and see if I can reproduce the issue. In the meantime though Maybe try a simple re-download and re-install, sometimes scripts can get corrupted just sitting on your hard drive and who knows that might fix you up.

I have not migrated yet to the one patch... I am still doing old school here...  everything works, and for what?  Sure, bodytalk fusion girl... but, I am still using CBBE with a Zex skeleton... a pretty body beyond my mods now, doesn't interest in me.  When mods go strictly to the one patch, then I will be at a cross roads.

Thanks again for a really great mod.. hours and hours playing with only the few hiccups as I mentioned, it just works.  TODD!  :)

John

15 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I have not migrated yet to the one patch... I am still doing old school here...  everything works, and for what?  Sure, bodytalk fusion girl... but, I am still using CBBE with a Zex skeleton... a pretty body beyond my mods now, doesn't interest in me.  When mods go strictly to the one patch, then I will be at a cross roads.

Thanks again for a really great mod.. hours and hours playing with only the few hiccups as I mentioned, it just works.  TODD!  :)

John

It still sounds like AAF isn't finding an appropriately tagged animation (House party issue) Make sure your AAF themes and Crazy and Leito patches (polistro) are up to date, and the esp for the latter is active.

@Teddar

The Blaze dialogue is definitely a real bug. I am guessing I fucked something up when I fixed the OTHER Blaze and Sarge bug. At that time I tested it with Sarge but not her. Hopefully it'll be easy to fix. Thanks for finding it.

5 hours ago, Teddar said:

Oh yeah my girl is very much a prostitute already haha!. If i have Blaze with me all the comments from raiders are variations of them being shit scared of her and there is no sex or robbery (I haven't found any raiders that i can sell to btw). If I dont have her with me, its instant rape and often this entails them robbing me afterwards. That said, It seems that at random, one of the raider camps will behave differently, where the raiders will have the automatic sex dialogue and there is no rape. Everywhere else, its all rapey though. Maybe i did find a bug. Its impossible to know which camp has the more passive raiders and it's very rare for them to be doing anything other than sending out threatening raiders to meet me.

Okay I found the root of the problem. Apparently when I tested 1.0.2, I must have done it on a new save. The script as it is would need that, because I changed the way the factions were initialized I'll fix it so they will also register on load and then it'll work on any save.

I'll look at this long duration raider issue, and I know there is a typo I need to fix and I'll look into making the prostitution greets require player activation. then I'll put out a new version either tonight or tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

was wondering if this mod can use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17084 CigaretteInMouth instead of the other one being as I don't use it? also would AAF_Violate_V1.07 and RSE brothels work with this mod?

Those are just a wearable item. The other one actually makes you smoke  and converts vanilla cigarette packs/Cartons to smokable cigarettes. I only mention Smokable Cigars and Cigarettes in the op because one of the rewards my mod gives out are Vanilla cigarettes.

Anyway there is nothing stopping you using Cigarette in mouth with my mod... and even alongside smokable cigars and cigarettes... In fact I do. It's literally in the first screenshot ?

A neat trick is to start smoking with SCAS, hit your pipboy button to stop the animation and then put "Cigarette in mouth" on That way you get the addiction, and buff, plus the quick save, and can walk around while smoking.

I wasn't able to reproduce the 240 duration Raider bug... That could be because the fix for the Blaze Sarge bug also fixed that... It's not completely impossible if it was related to a problem with the white flag faction. Anyway you'll have to let me know after I release the update. That said if it does persist there is probably nothing I can do about it short of taking out the 240 duration option.

So I looked into and came up empty, I reinstalled everything to see if I did something wrong and animations are still not starting up. The AAF Scene menu says there are no available actors in range as well.

[EDIT] Does M.C.G. by any chance conflict with this??

3 hours ago, bounty227 said:

So I looked into and came up empty, I reinstalled everything to see if I did something wrong and animations are still not starting up. The AAF Scene menu says there are no available actors in range as well.

[EDIT] Does M.C.G. by any chance conflict with this??

I've never used MCG so I don't know but honestly NOTHING should directly conflict with this mod. and in cases of overlap (such as raider interaction mods) turning off Beggar Whore mode fixes that. It's inconcievable that Hardship could in any way affect AAF's ability to detect actors.

Edit:  To clarify, nothing should directly conflict with this mod unless noted in the Known issues such as some Rexford and Homeplate mods, and of course any mods that completely hijack dialogue with no way to turn it off.

5 hours ago, Badtanker said:

would AAF_Violate_V1.07 and RSE brothels work with this mod?

Sorry, I missed this when I replied about the cigarettes. Violate works just fine. Just make sure you use the hotkey surrender. It's been discussed previously in this thread and the preview thread. 

I played with using AAF prostitution to turn homeplate into a brothel by bringing house party guests there and letting My AAFP hooker serve them. It sort of worked but was pretty janky. My short answer is that You can make anything work if you are patient enough. ?  I never got around to trying RSE brothels but it seems to work in a very similar manner so I imagine it would work as "well".20190820134958_1.jpg.18d9df532817bf8e293a365f5a46691b.jpg

46 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Based on the mod description, the player character is prostituting due to being too poor. Is there room for the me to roleplay my Nora as being blackmailed into prostitution? Or going deep undercover as a prostitute?   

I mean you can RP however you want. This just provides the tools for doing so. I guess for that kind of playthrough you'd choose the "already a prostitute" history from the menu. Any of the dialogue specifically mentioning doing it cause you are poor should be before that.

29 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I mean you can RP however you want. This just provides the tools for doing so. I guess for that kind of playthrough you'd choose the "already a prostitute" history from the menu. Any of the dialogue specifically mentioning doing it cause you are poor should be before that.

Instead of selling her body to just anyone, I like the idea of Nora being a high class hooker who only services those in the upper stands in Diamond City.

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I tried the Home Plate house party and invited Dr Sun, Latimer, Mr and Mrs Codman and John. I love the detail you put into the Codmans' dialogue. Is there a way to have a threesome with the Codmans?

No there is not currently any threesome content, but if I do add it to the house party down the line I'll include that because I do find the upper stands residents interesting for this kind of mod as well.

.20190819194639_1.jpg.6020b3d850a3f35547b6efed8dfef1e3.jpg   20190819195429_1.jpg.0479019a8e9cd89fc2e6cede1fd50cbc.jpg

UPDATE:

Putting the finishing touches on the next update. It's got some important bug fixes as well as some quality of life improvements so you are all going to want to get it.

Most importantly it will fix broken compatibility with my other mod Mercenaries and safe passage

It will also fix another mercs bug that would allow you to prostitute yourself to raiders even if you hadn't hooked yet.

It will fix a typo in one of themessage boxes

It will remove the biped slots from the makeup mirror so it won't interfere with rings.

It will make most BW mode greet dialogue (what, huh, hmmm, etc...) require player activation. This is both good and bad. It will make it much easier to solicit customers in a crowd, but the downside is that an NPCs Vanilla dialogue if it is automatic greet will play first and you'll have to wait to finish. The exception's are harassing NPCs such as guards as well as humiliation related greets such as when doing Isabel's naked or crossdressing orders.

@Teddar Special note about Raider dialogue when you have hired Blaze from mercs and safe passage. Because the soliciting dialogue is now player activated it will still play the default Mercs and safe passage dialogue  automatically but the Hardship dialogue on activate, which is kind of a nice bonus :) Also note  something I'd forgotten is talking to every raider with Blaze doesn't end in prostitution. Some will refuse you, and some will make a comment about the fact that you are a whore. The questions don't result in cooldown though so simply greet them again. And again you have to have hooked at least once to sell to Raiders with Blaze.

The update should be out soon. If you want to be as up to date as possible let me highly recommend that you turn on see other's signatures in your account settings. I have a full list of all my mods as well as information about what's new in my signature. That way if you see one of my posts anywhere on the site you'll know when the update is out.

Update 1.0.5 is up:

NEW in 1.0.5

-Fixes broken compatibility with my other mod Mercenaries and safe passage

-Fixes another mercs bug that would allow you to prostitute yourself to raiders even if you hadn't hooked yet.

-Fixes a typo in one of the message boxes

-Removed biped slots from the makeup mirror so it won't interfere with rings.

-Made most BW mode greet dialogue (what, huh, hmmm, etc...) require player activation.

If you want to be as up to date as possible let me highly recommend that you turn on see other's signatures in your account settings. I have a full list of all my mods as well as information about what's new in my signature

Two more questions for you.

1) I noticed when attempting to adjust settings, the options menus doesn't display right.  To be fair, this is a common problem on wides screens like mine (2580x 1080 or something).  I dont know whats involved in fixing that, but if there is something that could be done that would apply to all resolutions(so its not a fix just for me )?

2) A potential issue? or compatibility? thing is if you  play with Conqueror(sim settlements) - raiders...  I noticed going into concord, I got the mission to kill raiders/Garvey.. but when I go back to conquest mission giver, since he has the <raider> tag, he is more interested in assaulting you than giving you follow up missions....  which admittedly is kind of a weird situation...   so probably not a Hardship issue, but maybe an issue for others to just be aware of.

3) free idea :)    What if, when you were robbed of chems, the their automatically uses one at random?  "thanks person, that hit the spot, get out of my sight" What if you were able to craft chems with STDs/plagues in them, and when they randomly used one, they might randomly use that one?

10 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

2) A potential issue? or compatibility? thing is if you  play with Conqueror(sim settlements) - raiders...  I noticed going into concord, I got the mission to kill raiders/Garvey.. but when I go back to conquest mission giver, since he has the <raider> tag, he is more interested in assaulting you than giving you follow up missions....  which admittedly is kind of a weird situation...   so probably not a Hardship issue, but maybe an issue for others to just be aware of.

Yeah, I reckon you can't whore to friendly sim settlements raiders. I don't use that so I didn't build in any compatibility and honestly I'm not terribly interested in putting in the effort. Just turn off Beggar whore mode when around them and there should be no problems otherwise. You MIGHT be able to whore to them if you hire Blaze from my mod Mercenaries and safe passage but I can't say for sure since I don't know how Conqueror messes with factions.

Would you consider adding to the kind of "femme fatale" or "psycho murder" options?

A few ideas might be

a) you follow the 

"lets go somewhere private"  >   "ive got something special" > "Im gonna kill you"    what if players were granted  10 seconds of automatic hidden... in which they could kill without being seen....  Perhaps with drastically reduced requirements compared to the usual <hidden> rules?   Or  tie things into charisma / agility, or "lady killer" "sneaking" skills?

b)  introduce a dialogue box option...

"pretend to be turned on, attempt to kill him as he pulls out"  maybe, depending on how high your luck skill is, you succede... so if luck == 1, you have a 10% chance of killing without being noticed. if luck == 10, you have 100% chance

regardless, im really liking what im seeing so far.  Great work...   ill try to be more careful about spamming your post though :P

So, just curious... if you ever had time and wanted to integrate this into real handcuffs, I'd really appreciate it. I like the idea of Real Handcuffs, but I end up being unable to find a key and no one offers to help my girl out. Maybe you could offer yourself for a key, with a random chance they let you out or don't.

I know this mod is a mod on its own, just thought I'd ask because it's like one step from allowing me to use Real Handcuffs.

Thanks for any consideration! Loving the mod. Just came back to play after like a month + off

1 hour ago, justbob2 said:

Yes. For me it started when I loaded SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.1.  It worked fine with V1.0.4

Oh. Yes I warned people not to use that until themes is updated like 2 pages ago. SC changed a bunch of stuff so now the existing tags don't work. This isn't specific to Hardship but any mod that uses tags...  Though it shouldn't have an effect on any other packs, unless he did something really wrong with his XMLs (I haven't looked at it... nor am I an AAF XML expert)

5 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Would you consider adding to the kind of "femme fatale" or "psycho murder" options?

I have no plans to expand on the predator mode. When you tell them that you are going to kill them it starts combat so technically you should be able to kill them even in a city, though this might be a little glitchy. It might still be murder if the NPC has a cowardly disposition. (not sure) Just lead them somewhere out of the way like up by Kellog's apartment.

My entire next mod is about being evil and capturing people so you should be able to use that alongside Hardship when the time comes.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

So, just curious... if you ever had time and wanted to integrate this into real handcuffs, I'd really appreciate it. I like the idea of Real Handcuffs, but I end up being unable to find a key and no one offers to help my girl out. Maybe you could offer yourself for a key, with a random chance they let you out or don't.

I know this mod is a mod on its own, just thought I'd ask because it's like one step from allowing me to use Real Handcuffs.

Thanks for any consideration! Loving the mod. Just came back to play after like a month + off

I'll think about it.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Oh. Yes I warned people not to use that until themes is updated like 2 pages ago. SC changed a bunch of stuff so now the existing tags don't work. This isn't specific to Hardship but any mod that uses tags...  Though it shouldn't have an effect on any other packs, unless he did something really wrong with his XMLs (I haven't looked at it... nor am I an AAF XML expert)

I have no plans to expand on the predator mode. When you tell them that you are going to kill them it starts combat so technically you should be able to kill them even in a city, though this might be a little glitchy. It might still be murder if the NPC has a cowardly disposition. (not sure) Just lead them somewhere out of the way like up by Kellog's apartment.

My entire next mod is about being evil and capturing people so you should be able to use that alongside Hardship when the time comes.

I'll think about it.

I just wanted to say thank you. I am enjoying this mod so very much. For me this was the first time ever I eagerly awated the release of a mod. I have loved it from the start and I still love it now! Great stuff thank you very much. But OMG!

"My entire next mod is about being evil and capturing people so you should be able to use that alongside Hardship when the time comes"

Now I am filled with eager anticipation all over again. Please keep up the good work. I'll shut up now and let you get back to it!!!

8 hours ago, grumpyoldorc said:

"My entire next mod is about being evil and capturing people so you should be able to use that alongside Hardship when the time comes"

Now I am filled with eager anticipation all over again. Please keep up the good work. I'll shut up now and let you get back to it!!!

LOL... Don't. It took me A YEAR to make Hardship. I've gotten a lot more skilled in that time though. This is going much faster but still it's quite a ways off Thanks for the kind words.