On 1/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, Tentacus said:

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

If you do have the master and it's in the right place you probably need to redownload and reinstall Hardship, AAF, and it's requirements because any one of them being corrupt can create the same bug which is caused by the the main quest not loading. 

I seriously just need a button I can push to post this. Lets see if we make it even halfway down the page before it happens 3 more times.

Warning: every time this happens I understand Flashy a little more.

EDIT:  I'm sorry for being Cranky but this happens so often that it's obvious a lot of people never even TRY to look in the thread before asking for help... Nevermind not reading the fucking instructions to begin with. It wears on you.

Its fine. We all have those days, but sadly I have checked it for 5 times, re-read your installation guide 3 times and tested on the game 3 times before making this post. I have tested on the game many times after making the post as well. If you are saying it like this which means the problem is probably at my end and I will reinstall it couple of times and get back to you if you want.

I normally dont like posting cause I dont like pointing out a problem in a mod. I appreciate and love the mod authors doing their work and its really hard work as far as I have seen so I really hate to say that there is an error.

PS. Sorry for my bad english. Its not my first language and I am tired, its midnight.

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Constant limpness is an actual issue. Occasional limpness is just a side effect of the looks menu morph system... Though the current version of Hardship should provide the best possible result as I refresh the dick morph with every stage. This innovation was originated by Ulfbear... @Ulfberto???? When did this happen??? What are you an 80s anime creator changing your name and shit? Annoying 😛

Im certain this will be the last time i change it.
But damn, its not supposed to sound japanese lmao. Just wanted to make it easier to be called by me latino friends :p

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure to build your BodyTalk3 (or Atomic Muscle) base body in BodySlide with morphs set and the erection slider at 0%.

Except AM is not supposed to be built in bodyslide by any means.

13 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Im certain this will be the last time i change it.
But damn, its not supposed to sound japanese lmao. Just wanted to make it easier to be called by me latino friends :p

Nah it doesn't sound Japanese, There was just this trend a few years ago with old anime creators whose names ended in "Hiro" to change it... So like Yoshihiro became Yoshiki, and Toshihiro became Toshiki, etc... Anyway I guess a pretty obscure comment if you aren't into anime :)

I was just really perplexed for a minute why I couldn't find you.

33 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Except AM is not supposed to be built in bodyslide by any means.

Oh, yep, thanks for the reminder. Now I remember you saying that (still using BT personally, but keep meaning to get around to giving AM a try).

Update:

Got some work done today on the main TSEX solo actions menu script and as I dig into plotting out Masturbation functionality I forget how difficult it is to write the sex scripts from scratch... heh.  I'm sure it'll get easier once I am back in the groove.

Anyone know the solution to mismatched PC/NPC during animations? As in the PC and the NPC are in the correct physical animation positions, but a few feet away, sometimes opposite to their counterpart. I have the basic list of animations for Hardship + Bp70, Savage, etc, but not Leito's Fix (seemed like CTD central with that one installed).

5 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Anyone know the solution to mismatched PC/NPC during animations? As in the PC and the NPC are in the correct physical animation positions, but a few feet away, sometimes opposite to their counterpart. I have the basic list of animations for Hardship + Bp70, Savage, etc, but not Leito's Fix (seemed like CTD central with that one installed).

You can't just skip a requirement... that's why it's called a REQUIREMENT. Also Staged Leito Plus (Assuming that is what you mean) is just an XML set... it can't cause CTDs . There USED to be a CTD problem if you installed some of the optional content but that's been fixed for quite some time. 

Okay I seem to be getting back in the hang of it :) FYI Female PCs will be able to keep going to multiple orgasms, but there isn't any gameplay advantage to this and if you are too greedy I might slap you with a "sore pussy" debuff. Note women who have chosen "Cums easily" may be more prone to this because of extra sensitivity.

Wank.jpg.4ce8f17af55f99709f62f03276ac2b24.jpg

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You can't just skip a requirement... that's why it's called a REQUIREMENT. Also Staged Leito Plus (Assuming that is what you mean) is just an XML set... it can't cause CTDs . There USED to be a CTD problem if you installed some of the optional content but that's been fixed for quite some time. 

Ironically, i have done this the other way around more than once. I have had BH running without issue using only Leito + EF without issue as SC and BP70 were causing me issues at the time. Wouldn't dream of attempting to run BH without Leito though as his animations are still the gold standard for me personally. 😁

23 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Turns out that didn't matter for the problem. Installed them on same character and also a brand new character to test, same problem both characters, specifically all of Leito's stuff is putting the two people out of alignment. I'll ask in that mod thread since I finally narrowed it down to that one. All other animations play just fine. 

Looking forward to the new version! 

Do you think there will ever be a scenario where if handcuffs were added during a scene the NPC might decide to just leave them on? I appreciate that an AAF scene is sort of a fake scene, but might be nice for a raider to use cuffs but not want to release or doesn't have a key. lol

So JUST the function for Masturbation is more than 160 lines long... LOL.

Edit: Actually it's even worse as that's just the function for Masturbation orgasms.

😱

32 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

So JUST the function for Masturbation is more than 160 lines long... LOL.

Edit: Actually it's even worse as that's just the function for Masturbation orgasms.

😱

And here I thought it was only 5 lines.

8 hours ago, ohdizamn said:

After updating, Strong no longer has Hardship companion dialogue (human/ghoul companions work). Is this a side effect of other changes to limit mutants?

He was never supposed to. I might add specific Strong content in the future.

@Tentacus Is there a particular condition needed to trigger the request that you buy a house for Isabel? Also, I seem to have problems getting the dialog to talk to the mayor about the Diamond City guards to trigger.

3 hours ago, krafs said:

@Tentacus Is there a particular condition needed to trigger the request that you buy a house for Isabel? Also, I seem to have problems getting the dialog to talk to the mayor about the Diamond City guards to trigger.

You don't buy Home Plate for Isabel, she "takes" it from you after you've acquired it. She says it's hers now, but never moves there.
As long as the mayor has given his speech in the outfield, and your pc has been accosted by the Guards once, I've never had a problem "earning" his favor.

But, I'm running an older version... so maybe Tentacus changed things..

3 hours ago, krafs said:

I've seen that dialogue a few times in past characters, and it seems to be just a little into being her pet. She'll take your caps and give you 1/2 back, but you do need to talk with her more each time, What now? Kind of things. She'll give you things to do, lock a collar on you, tell you to stay naked or whatever, but in short order she will ask you to start saving up to buy a house for her in DC (Homeplate). 

Once you become a prostitute and go talk to guards they tend to be very interested in your activities. You will probably be "arrested" and taken to the jail for a round of fuckery. After that, find the Mayor. His favor only lasts so long though, so best keep him happy. lol

The Isabel stuff will get some tweaks in 1.6, because it's pretty janky now and I am adding a formal submission system with TSEX that will work with Isabel as well as future added Dominants/Masters/Owners.

The advice given on the housing and mayor situations has been accurate. Most things having to do with Isabel and the mod in general are roleplaying flavor text as at the time of already making something so massive I didn't wanna add dealing with actual quest stages into the mix, and frankly I get more of a kick out of bashing systems together to see what happens :D  That said 1.6/TSEX will be more gameified than Hardship currently is.

I do want to get into more actual quest content with TSEX in the future, but I don't know how much of that will retroactively affect Hardship.

Hey Tentacus,

I am having a problem with Hardcore and Vioxsis's Strap-on... and it isn't a game-breaking one but I thought maybe you had come across it / sharing it would be useful.

With female companion (Ellen... because I find her really sexy) and female Sole Survivor, the Strap-on always appears, always is nicely aligned, but sometimes (at the moment it seems like most times but I haven't tested it much yet) at the end of the sex scene (Starting with last message window leading into Cleaning Up phase) I get a persistant white screen and I can't progress the game... so I just load up prior save and continue, no biggie. Any idea how I can try to determine such a conflict?

FYI, I followed your installation guide (to the letter) then also checked with latest AAF instructions (including the mods to avoid installing). There are two mods I haven't installed that AAF official guide instructs me to do: UAP (because when I re-installed game/mods a few days ago this mod wasn't available) and BUFFOUT as another (more experienced) user stated that he didn't use it anyway with or without UAP. I guess that wasn't too clear... sorry. Anyway, if you have seen something similar I would be very interested. Thanks for your continued efforts on your excellent mod.

EDIT... oh yeah, nearly forgot the evidence... the whitescreen (perhaps I just made Ellen cum too much?) never occurs without the strap-on: so cunnilingus scenes working perfectly.

EDIT2... some more testing, with Ellen and male Sole Survivor (to see if I could reproduce whitescreen with Ellen but not strap-on). So far, cannot replicate sexual encounter between MSS and Ellen (sex too vanilla so far) but have encountered another problem... so maybe its Ellen? When Ellen starts off with that she wants me to please her (chose Eager, 1st option) it is Ellen that goes down on MSS with cunnilingus motions. Got this to repeat and 2nd time when Ellen became dominant [kiss] and stated she wanted me to pleasure her the scene ended with Ellen performing oral on MSS... so role-reversal: does this only happen with Ellen or is it a known issue? I'm trying to reproduce this with Piper (yuck!).... the PLOT THICKENS. Managed to duplicate 2nd scene with Ellen: so Piper wants me to please her, I select [eager] option 1, and it is Piper trying to perform cunnillingus on MSS. The good news is that the problem isn't only with sweet lil Ellen!

1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

I get a persistant white screen and I can't progress the game

I'll get them very rarely, a quick save quick load seems to clear it for me. I don't think it's the same scene that causes it... but could be, they're are very rare.