1 hour ago, Divinemight99 said:

Does this mod still conflict with AAF Violate?

It doesn't as far as I know. As long as you aren't in BW mode or have the menacing raiders turned off. If there is a specific conflict that's come up before refresh my memory.

3 hours ago, FO4Life said:

- retested... all FF scenes work fine, including Strap-On animations EXCEPT (and every time) when changing stage to anal (FSS with strap-on) this somehow causes (cause is a big word... maybe a perfect correlation so far in my testing implying a need to investigate further?) persistant Whitescreen at end of Hardship/Vioxsis animation. Again coc teleporting refreshes/resets interface to normal.

Will continue trying to find a solution but am scratching my head at the moment.

Okay I'll look into it. That narrows it down.

Welp... I looked over the Female customer anal section and I couldn't find any instances where the white screen shouldn't be dismissed. I'll attach the source if anybody else wants to try to find it:

_T_Vanilla.psc

When I eventually get to testing 1.6 I'll try to recreate the issue, but it's super unlikely Hardship will get an update before then... But if somebody finds a problem with the script I'll post a fixed version in the thread.

Thanks for the help Tentacus,

But now I am really thinking it must be a problem on my side... the role-reversal (female partner wanting oral sex then performing it on MSS still occurs (I generally play female sole survivors but I wanted to test the original whitecreen problem using a male sole survivor to eliminate if the problem were coming from Companion Ellen... then discovered this) is not the only error I have with a male sole survivor: when I approach a (non-companion) female NPC and offer sex services, and after she accepts, the next dialogue is always the Robbery/Murder/Abduction option... I cannot think that this is normal and and really now have no clue what to try next... I came back to the game a week ago and performed a clean install of everything (game, mods, even MO2) and thoroughly read your installtion instructions and the AAF ones (a lot had changed since I last played). I am pretty confident that I have respected the load order. I reinstalled (replaced) AAF, Hardship and all theme/animation mods yesterday... ho hum.

I am going to recheck everything. Again. Grrr.

EDIT... damn the fact that the scenes are random: I spent more than one hour at first loading and reloading same save for some FSS and Ellen action but never go the anal scene... THIRD ATTEMPT at TESTING, after re-checking everything, finally opened my eyes and found download link to UAP and it's requirements, reloaded and replaced everything... and yes! Finally an anal scene; I wanted something to be positive about. Still same whitescreen freeze but this time added bonus of strap-on not aligning properly. FML.

13 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

I know it is early to ask, but do you think 1.6 will require a new save? Was considering doing a new install of all my mods + Fo4, but will wait (don't mind ages - no rush) to start a new playthrough.

Oh yeah that's been known for a year. The entire script structure from the sex scripts has changed from fragments to Topic scripts, and many of the XMLs have changed as well. Not to mention the branching and requirement of TSEX, so it's almost like a whole new mod.

Yeah I started 1.6 when it was still called Hardship Final Over a year ago... Had A LOT of growing pains. It's been... a real one. lol.

So, I assume it's just that my save file is starting to die, but I've run into an issue where the Beggar Whore hotkey has stopped responding. Anything I can do to fix this and extend the life of my save a little longer?

Also, I should've expected this save to fall apart sooner or later, running both AAF shit and Sim Settlements was a recipe for overloading the engine, I figure.

8 minutes ago, KatieLlymlaen said:

So, I assume it's just that my save file is starting to die, but I've run into an issue where the Beggar Whore hotkey has stopped responding. Anything I can do to fix this and extend the life of my save a little longer?

Also, I should've expected this save to fall apart sooner or later, running both AAF shit and Sim Settlements was a recipe for overloading the engine, I figure.

I don't know that you should expect Hardship to die on you, hasn't happened to me FWIW. As far as AAF and Sim Settlements, invest some time in getting Buffout4 and Baka Scrapheap going, if you haven't already. Basically you need the game to do a better job at memory management and handling large numbers of active scripts.

1 hour ago, KatieLlymlaen said:

If it still works with older saves I dunno what to tell you, but if not it could be as simple as loot fucking up your load order so Real Handcuffs is below Beggar Whore.esp. Or also could be a corrupt AAF install.

5 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry about my lazy question, but how marge works ? She is form this mod? Is she a domme? Or just a follower with a diferent diallog?

She offers to become your "pimp" and will take half your prostitution earnings if you're in her employ. You can also ask her to follow you places, sure, mainly helps if you wind up with a rapist or things turn otherwise ugly. She's not really a domme, for that you want Queen Isabel in the Dugout Inn.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry about my lazy question, but how marge works ? She is from this mod? Is she a domme? Or just a follower with a diferent diallog?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

She offers to become your "pimp" and will take half your prostitution earnings if you're in her employ. You can also ask her to follow you places, sure, mainly helps if you wind up with a rapist or things turn otherwise ugly. She's not really a domme, for that you want Queen Isabel in the Dugout Inn.

Though she is kind of a severe dowager Mommy type, some of her dialogue reads as D/s light but yeah nothing formal. All the Pimps are on a bit of a power trip. Note you will have to turn at least one trick to talk to any of them, except BD He will take anybody, including virgins.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I liked the idea, but where or wich mod, can i found this Queen isabel?

On 28/01/2021 at 1:01 AM, izzyknows said:

You don't buy Home Plate for Isabel, she "takes" it from you after you've acquired it. She says it's hers now, but never moves there.
As long as the mayor has given his speech in the outfield, and your pc has been accosted by the Guards once, I've never had a problem "earning" his favor.

But, I'm running an older version... so maybe Tentacus changed things..

I see. I've seen a walkthrough of this mod and there she told the player to save up and buy a house.

I'll just track down the mayor and see if that works. Thanks!

On 28/01/2021 at 1:11 AM, ETSubmariner said:

I've seen that dialogue a few times in past characters, and it seems to be just a little into being her pet. She'll take your caps and give you 1/2 back, but you do need to talk with her more each time, What now? Kind of things. She'll give you things to do, lock a collar on you, tell you to stay naked or whatever, but in short order she will ask you to start saving up to buy a house for her in DC (Homeplate). 

Once you become a prostitute and go talk to guards they tend to be very interested in your activities. You will probably be "arrested" and taken to the jail for a round of fuckery. After that, find the Mayor. His favor only lasts so long though, so best keep him happy. lol

Yeah, I've gotten several things to do or restrictions to follow but none of them is regarding the house. It might be that I haven't talked to the mayor first though I guess. I'll try that. Since I used an alternate start mod and coc:ed to Diamond City I suppose it could also be that some initial quest might not have started up correctly.

Update:

Whew Been a frustrating couple of days... Mainly because I could not figure out why my sexual gratification effects were not being applied in the masturbation script, but I could apply them by consoling in the potions and using them... What it turned out to be is my old nemesis the AAF Doppelganger!!! You can't actually equip anything including postions on the player during an AAF scene with papyrus since the player is replaced by a body double. It was an easy fix once I figured it out. You just have to apply all the effects after the scene ends (Using bools to keep track of things that happen in the scene)... I am so glad NPCs don't get doppelgangered cause that would make things twice as hard.

Anyway I've got most of the player solo actions in TSEX. I'll talk more about them after I smooth out more of the rough edges.

@Tentacus During AAF scenes, player actor is made 'ghost' while AAF is locking actors. Player character is just invisible and (IIRC) not receiving hits/rads/damage/possible also any kind of magic effects.

You -could- unset ghost flag for playerRef before equipping your potions. I once had a ghost flag stuck on player and wondered why none of chems do anything.

Downside to fucking with ghost flag is that player would receive damage while in scene for duration of this editing.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

You just have to apply all the effects after the scene ends (Using bools to keep track of things that happen in the scene)...

I hope that might also mean that if the scene says the NPC puts cuffs on ya they might have a chance sometimes to remain on the player after. "Oh keys? Nah. I found those cuffs in some box somewhere. There were no keys. Good luck!" lol

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This video: House Parties and Pimps Talks about the pimps. There are pother videos in the OP that show other features though most of them are very outdated to how the mod looks now.

I see the video, and ... wow... that's grate with marge... i would try to do all that, and have a house in diamond city, to open a brothel, rssss..

but I did't see isabel... How ready is isabel ? its a dome with many actions/options, or this is to be finished ?

Thank you

3 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

I hope that might also mean that if the scene says the NPC puts cuffs on ya they might have a chance sometimes to remain on the player after. "Oh keys? Nah. I found those cuffs in some box somewhere. There were no keys. Good luck!" lol

In 1.6 if you get choked unconscious and left for dead you will remain cuffed.

Howdy.

I installed this mod a while ago and ran a 90-ish hour playthrough, and just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Your mod satisfies my thirst for more plausible, organic, RP-oriented naughtiness, and quickly became one of my top-tier favorites in F4.  I'm looking forward to seeing how you expand and enrich this devious little beauty.

So, great job, terrific work, and a hearty two thumbs-up from me!