1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

I made the raider ally with me (setally)... but the hardship dialog does not work (anything happens, I type "E", and hardship dialog not shows up.

PS: The hardship dialog are enabled.

Someone know how to enable this? Or the game have mechanics to prevent this?

Thanks a lot.

The way the dialogue is set up won't allow for that. 

3 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I made the raider ally with me (setally)... but the hardship dialog does not work (anything happens, I type "E", and hardship dialog not shows up.

PS: The hardship dialog are enabled.

Someone know how to enable this? Or the game have mechanics to prevent this?

Thanks a lot.

You would have to remove/change the NPC's factions, keywords, Global Variables and probably something else I'm forgetting.... Totally not worth the trouble to make one a normal "ally"... in game.
Your mileage may very... but, I also run Raider Pet and have Menacing Raiders "Off", so as long as I don't draw a weapon, the raiders are calm. Then if I manually run "AddKeyword _T_ReturningJohn" on an NPC, I can get the "Hello Whore... lets find someplace to fuck".

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You would have to remove/change the NPC's factions, keywords, Global Variables and probably something else I'm forgetting.... Totally not worth the trouble to make one a normal "ally"... in game.
Your mileage may very... but, I also run Raider Pet and have Menacing Raiders "Off", so as long as I don't draw a weapon, the raiders are calm. Then if I manually run "AddKeyword _T_ReturningJohn" on an NPC, I can get the "Hello Whore... lets find someplace to fuck".

When I get more of the evil player stuff in TSEX I will probably add ways to ally with Raiders. I've got a bit more systems stuff to do before I start working on the dialogue system.

Starting tag skills chosen at mod initialization.. These will be cleared if you turn off the Trauma system. You can also choose none.

20210210095724_1.jpg.128e2e49411b0f2ea38154b17e8d037a.jpg

You would be shocked how much effort goes into a single interface message like this. It takes a lot of trial and error to get it right.

31 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

Could you move this into button triggered messagebox in MCM instead of mod init?
Reason being that if some alternative start mod (for example Synthetic Player) applies a white screen fade at start,

one cant see what they are selecting at all.

But the best general practice anyway is to keep a very minimal load order until after you've used your alternate start mod or gone through the vanilla prewar intro. So just start a new game with most mods deactivated, complete the alternate start, save, close the game, then activate the rest of your mods (including Hardship) and reload the save. Lots of mods can fail to initiate properly if you start them before you've finished the intro and gotten to the Commonwealth.

So I don't see any problem with how @Tentacus has implemented the menu. And seeing as how he just mentioned how much effort it takes to get a message box like that working correctly, I doubt he'd want to scrap it all and start again.

1 hour ago, requiredname65 said:

Could you move this into button triggered messagebox in MCM instead of mod init?
Reason being that if some alternative start mod (for example Synthetic Player) applies a white screen fade at start,

one cant see what they are selecting at all.

I think a better solution is to just recommend that people activate TSEX/Hardship after leaving vault/alt start . 

46 minutes ago, Yossarian13 said:

But the best general practice anyway is to keep a very minimal load order until after you've used your alternate start mod or gone through the vanilla prewar intro.

Exactly.

51 minutes ago, recursive said:

Hello, sorry if this has been reported already, but I've come across two issues:

1. Handcuffs are removed alongside the RH collar, is this by design?

I think this is an issue with RH in general, but I'll give it a closer look before the next release. I haven't visited the RH thread in a while. I use a function @EgoBallistic wrote for cuffs removal and I haven't looked at that in a very long time either to see if it can be improved.

2. If the NPC is themselves in cuffs, the mod plays as if they are not, would it be hard to take it into account?

Hmmm... I do have a check on teammates for this unless something is going wrong. Didn't think I'd need a check for Randos, but I'll look into it.

24 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I think this is an issue with RH in general, but I'll give it a closer look before the next release. I haven't visited the RH thread in a while. I use a function @EgoBallistic wrote for cuffs removal and I haven't looked at that in a very long time either to see if it can be improved.

That function get's all RH restraints as array and calls unequip for each restraint.

There's a new function api function in RH v8 which can get all restraints filtered by it's effect, notably 'HandsBoundBehindBack' for handcuffs.

Assumptions: RH only uses hand restraints which bind subjects hands behind their backs.

Edit: there's a utitlity function for that loop.

Function RemoveHandcuffs(Actor akActor)
    If (Game.IsPluginInstalled("RealHandcuffs.esp"))
        Quest RHQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Quest
        ScriptObject RHScript = RHQuest.CastAs("RealHandcuffs:ThirdPartyApi")

; Bool Function UnequipRestraintsWithEffectKeepInInventory(Actor target, Int effect, Int flags = 0)
; Unequip all restraints that bind hands behind subjects back.
        Var[] RHArgs = New Var[3]
        RHArgs[0] = AkActor
        RHArgs[1] = RHScript.GetPropertyValue("HandsBoundBehindBack")
        RHArgs[2] = RHScript.GetPropertyValue("FlagAddRemoveObjectsSilently")

Bool success = RHScript.CallFunction("UnequipRestraintsWithEffectKeepInInventory", RHArgs)
        If success
            Debug.Notification("Your hands should be free by now")
        Else
            Debug.Notification("Something went wrong, RHArgs might be incorrect or wrong of type.")
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunction

22 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Didn't think I'd need a check for Randos

No, that was Isabel actually who picked the lock while locked. Is there a way to remove her cuffs without openActorContainer 1 by the way?

On a similar note, the event with a handmade collar doesn't seem to check the RH collar as well, so the item is not getting equipped.

28 minutes ago, recursive said:

No, that was Isabel actually who picked the lock while locked. Is there a way to remove her cuffs without openActorContainer 1 by the way?

Okay that is not supposed to happen. I'll check on it. 

On a similar note, the event with a handmade collar doesn't seem to check the RH collar as well, so the item is not getting equipped.

Don't ask me My mod doesn't put Handcuffs on NPCs (yet) so whatever mod did that to her has a way to fix it, or console in the key.

39 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

That function get's all RH restraints as array and calls unequip for each restraint.

There's a new function api function in RH v8 which can get all restraints filtered by it's effect, notably 'HandsBoundBehindBack' for handcuffs.

Assumptions: RH only uses hand restraints which bind subjects hands behind their backs.

Edit: there's a utitlity function for that loop.

Cool. I'll change the way cuffs are handled in TSEX/Hardship 1.6.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

My mod doesn't put Handcuffs on NPCs

Please excuse my briefness, what I meant was as follows.

I stumbled upon an event when Isabel collars the player, placing two items in inventory: the handmade collar and a matching key. However, as I was already wearing an RH collar (yes, it wasn't Hardship that did put it on), the Handmade collar didn't get equipped automatically. By the way, the collar doesn't seem to be locked, is the key meant for roleplay?

While I was confirming the issue, I've discovered another one: while collared player pleases Isabel and just afterwords is confronted by her about not wearing the collar. I guess it's a race condition between AAF and Hardship and now I seem to remember your advice on unequip settings in AAF's FOMOD installer. I'll go and add the collar to exception list and see myself out ?

Please don't be angry with me your Lordship, I'm new to this mod.

Edit: oh, did you mean the part about removing cuffs from Isabel? Right, usually there is a way to interact with the NPC's inventory, but not in this case, I meant this mostly.

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If you are stuck in the shock collar just stay away from Isabel until you can get it off :)

I can always get it off in MCM, this is not a problem. Looking around in FO4Edit I've noticed some dialogue that should trigger on conditions that the Handmade collar was issued, but the player is afterwards wearing an RH collar instead. I guess my humble suggestion is to just take it a step further.

Looking around in AAF I did indeed end up removing the neck slot from UnEquip collection, but first I did try to just exclude the Handmade collar, with no success. It seems that the only good way to achieve this is to use a protectKeyword tag, but the Handmade collar does not have a specific keyword, no keywords at all in fact.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:42 PM, Tentacus said:

The action menu in use:

20210206123420_1.jpg.5b26ea102a3db0928c997fb8fe92e316.jpg   20210206123435_1.jpg.199b52e4b3c4b981107d3aba4de60d8c.jpg

20210206123646_1.jpg.f127a9600f4870af1ba2760b727af456.jpg   20210206123704_1.jpg.bfdac075c8d7090182374d09b659b1ea.jpg

20210206123720_1.jpg.4e84726f54440c7b9078253aedcd6a8d.jpg

On 2/6/2021 at 1:21 PM, Tentacus said:

Got the new stuff added to the MCM and moved some things around to be more logical.

20210206104132_1.jpg.e5a549aefe8a7d716bc048194794da0a.jpg

20210206104806_1.jpg.8e0483825b2788a95e9d5284773685ac.jpg

20210206121122_1.jpg.9eb2f63e48981b8789868c3edbc0f638.jpg

image.png.78a10a3aa0548f63fd36cd3fde92336f.png

20210206105001_1.jpg.b5385e72a0127c955de337ef52cf030a.jpg

So if my username looks familiar, it's because I lost access to my old account and it's been a while. I've asked a lot of questions about TSEX before but seeing the MCMs and their options makes me super excited for this to drop. Great work!

Although I have to ask a new thing once more: the action menu, is it just for show or will it cause NPC reactions? Will there be pipboy buffs/debuffs depending on what actions you choose? Will there be integrations with other mods perhaps? I'll include my thoughts as an example in a spoiler:

Spoiler

I don't mean to detract from your work but one thing I always hoped to see was compatibility with the sex attributes mod here on LL, the list of stats that are added from any sex act or anything are so good, like public sex makes you more prone to be submissive and addressed as a slut or whatever. I imagine, if I chose to break down crying, I'd be interpreted as being submissive, if I saw compatibility between those 2 mods...

I understand your mod is its own entity, but seeing this/hardship play nice with that mod (which i think is also very well done and) would be a huge increase in gameplay quality for me, personally. Just my opinion though, everything still looks oh so very promising.

4 hours ago, recursive said:

I can always get it off in MCM, this is not a problem. Looking around in FO4Edit I've noticed some dialogue that should trigger on conditions that the Handmade collar was issued, but the player is afterwards wearing an RH collar instead. I guess my humble suggestion is to just take it a step further.

Looking around in AAF I did indeed end up removing the neck slot from UnEquip collection, but first I did try to just exclude the Handmade collar, with no success. It seems that the only good way to achieve this is to use a protectKeyword tag, but the Handmade collar does not have a specific keyword, no keywords at all in fact.

If you just select the limited strip option when installing AAF it won't strip. 

3 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Although I have to ask a new thing once more: the action menu, is it just for show or will it cause NPC reactions? Will there be pipboy buffs/debuffs depending on what actions you choose? Will there be integrations with other mods perhaps? I'll include my thoughts as an example in a spoiler:

Standing in a flirty way (street corner) or sexy dancing will have a chance to draw attention.  When it seems like someone is interested you can stop. They will stick around for a bit after you leave the AAF state, so you can chat them up, ask them to buy you a drink (or offer to buy them one), or just straight up proposition them,  Or if you have hardship, do your hooker thing. I haven't started on the dialogue yet but that is the gist of it. I want to have a deep enough social interaction that it can have several outcomes including Evil Player actions.

Submission poses will tie into the new submission and player slavery system that will be fairly universal, and retroactively added to Isabel. After you are taught poses by a Dominant/Master/Owner you can do the poses when bidden or the general ones like Kneeling, Nadu etc... at will in the vicinity of the dominant to gain some kind of favor. Likewise if you learn these poses you can teach them to others as a dominant/slaver, etc... (WIP)

As mentioned before (See below) Masturbation ties into the New Libido system (Optional), and Crying ties into the new trauma system, (also optional)

Though I haven't worked it all out yet the goal is to have all TSEX dialogue(Including Hardship dialogue) Handled by the solo actions menu. Basically you have 2 keystrokes to activating dialogue instead of 1 ? 

It's unlikely I will tie into other stats based mods, I am entirely too picky about how I want things, and if I'm going to Gameify systems more I prefer to do it myself so I am sure that it always maximizes roleplaying potential.

38 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Submission poses will tie into the new submission and player slavery system that will be fairly universal, and retroactively added to Isabel. After you are taught poses by a Dominant/Master/Owner you can do the poses when bidden or the general ones like Kneeling, Nadu etc... at will in the vicinity of the dominant to gain some kind of favor.

A small thing, but I'm just wondering if you have plans at some point down the line to add a male pimp who could also be a master/owner like Isabel (or add that capability to one of the existing male pimps). It's a personal thing, but I prefer the dynamic of having a male pimp, but I'd also love to use the submission and player slavery stuff when the time comes.

Sorry if you've answered this before, I don't remember seeing it.

39 minutes ago, Yossarian13 said:

A small thing, but I'm just wondering if you have plans at some point down the line to add a male pimp who could also be a master/owner like Isabel (or add that capability to one of the existing male pimps). It's a personal thing, but I prefer the dynamic of having a male pimp, but I'd also love to use the submission and player slavery stuff when the time comes.

Sorry if you've answered this before, I don't remember seeing it.

Yeah, that's been in the pipe for a long time, it's just TSEX has gotten rather ambitious in scope so the new NPC content will come some time (Hopefully not too long) after the release of TSEX and 1.6. I have done some prelim design work back when I made my test cell. Same goes for the TSEX bondage furniture mod I wanna make.

Imagine he sounds like Christopher Lee... and yes I am thinking of naming him "Daddy Warlord of the Children of the corn or whatever".

I also intend to make it possible to be enslaved by raiders.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Standing in a flirty way (street corner) or sexy dancing will have a chance to draw attention.  When it seems like someone is interested you can stop. They will stick around for a bit after you leave the AAF state, so you can chat them up, ask them to buy you a drink (or offer to buy them one), or just straight up proposition them,  Or if you have hardship, do your hooker thing. I haven't started on the dialogue yet but that is the gist of it. I want to have a deep enough social interaction that it can have several outcomes including Evil Player actions.

Submission poses will tie into the new submission and player slavery system that will be fairly universal, and retroactively added to Isabel. After you are taught poses by a Dominant/Master/Owner you can do the poses when bidden or the general ones like Kneeling, Nadu etc... at will in the vicinity of the dominant to gain some kind of favor. Likewise if you learn these poses you can teach them to others as a dominant/slaver, etc... (WIP)

As mentioned before (See below) Masturbation ties into the New Libido system (Optional), and Crying ties into the new trauma system, (also optional)

Though I haven't worked it all out yet the goal is to have all TSEX dialogue(Including Hardship dialogue) Handled by the solo actions menu. Basically you have 2 keystrokes to activating dialogue instead of 1 ? 

It's unlikely I will tie into other stats based mods, I am entirely too picky about how I want things, and if I'm going to Gameify systems more I prefer to do it myself so I am sure that it always maximizes roleplaying potential.

Love the comprehensive detail going into this, you really thought it through.
So is possible to assume you're including your own "psuedo-stat" based system?

Kinda like how Hardship handles dialogue based on looks? Or would it be open for other mods to link in if the authors wanted to? As far as I'm aware, AAF Sexual Harassments and AAF Sex Attributes already ties into Hardship as is, where it ties into the looks of your character and can dynamically change it based on your sexual experience

27 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Love the comprehensive detail going into this, you really thought it through.
So is possible to assume you're including your own "psuedo-stat" based system?

More or less.  The BDSM background (will be used in dialogue, and obviously the new "Apparent age" stat will go into dialogue. "Ain't you a little old to be turnin tricks granny?" etc...

27 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Kinda like how Hardship handles dialogue based on looks? Or would it be open for other mods to link in if the authors wanted to? As far as I'm aware, AAF Sexual Harassments and AAF Sex Attributes already ties into Hardship as is, where it ties into the looks of your character and can dynamically change it based on your sexual experience

That's news to me. If they do that's pretty neat.

Update:

Got some good work done today made functions for rape and beating trauma. Made it so non sociopath masochists will feel a tiny amount of guilt for enjoying being assaulted, double so if they also have Fragile heart. I'll have seperate functions for consensual pain play like spanking that won't give trauma, but will satisfy masochism, as well as seperate trauma functions for things like being choked out.

As far as non consensual beatings go The combination of Masochism and Conceal don't feel, basically makes you immune to trauma from beatings. Neat.