have you think of an option for your mod like overthrowing a pimps, take their place, steal their business, kill them (or start even pimp them instead by force) build the sex servise monopoly. hire supermutant guards, recruit new whores, make a deals with other factions. I know there are a mods that allow you to do pretty much the same. but I think within your mod it would be much cooler and immersive. like make your way from the ground to the top.

Dumb question and a less dumb question.

Are multiple actor situations in yet? I recall they were being worked on but wasn't sure if they got put in it.

And a issue I was having (but it might not be an issue?) when installing your mod I had Atomic lust installed but Hardship still had the cunnlingus (forgot what it was actually called) greyed out as if I didn't have it installed, was this because your mod no longer needs it or is it actually not picking it up for some reason?

On 12/27/2020 at 3:13 AM, justforcensor said:

have you think of an option for your mod like overthrowing a pimps, take their place, steal their business, kill them (or start even pimp them instead by force) build the sex servise monopoly. hire supermutant guards, recruit new whores, make a deals with other factions. I know there are a mods that allow you to do pretty much the same. but I think within your mod it would be much cooler and immersive. like make your way from the ground to the top.

Sorry for the late response but I couldn't be arsed because the site's been loading at potato speeds the last few days (DDOS again?)

The overthrowing pimps is a good idea. I have a lot of ideas to get back to when I start ramping up again, but I'll keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Dumb question and a less dumb question.

Are multiple actor situations in yet? I recall they were being worked on but wasn't sure if they got put in it.

Not till 1.6.

And a issue I was having (but it might not be an issue?) when installing your mod I had Atomic lust installed but Hardship still had the cunnlingus (forgot what it was actually called) greyed out as if I didn't have it installed, was this because your mod no longer needs it or is it actually not picking it up for some reason?

You need the Rufgt's old animations esp from the Atomic Lust page. Atomic Lust isn't required yet. The Cunnilingus anim (Along with some I made) will be included in 1.6 so you will no longer need the old animations esp then, but everyone will need the main Atomic Lust.

14 hours ago, 5326236236 said:

Hello, I have an issue where I can not enable hardship whore mode in the settings, when I exit the menu it reverts back to off. Sorry if this has already been answered before.

Make sure Real Handcuffs is enabled and above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order.

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

I really like how after sexually serving the pimp, he or she says something cold and listless like "go away, I don't need you anymore." Would it be possible to do it with the NPCs after serving them?

I have thought about adding cooldown dialogue to the customers. The only problem is then it would make it so you had to exit Beggar Whore mode to interact with those NPCs normally. Some people may prefer it the way it is. I'll think about it.

2 hours ago, captainlinux said:

For some reason, dialogue is not displaying when choosing the beg option, why could this be?

Make sure you have both kinds of subtitles turned on in Fallout 4's gameplay menu, and that you don't have the mod F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice installed.

9 hours ago, axz2 said:

So this is incompatible with F4z Ro D-oh?

Not so much incompatible, it's that F4z is bugged in that it will only display the dialogue subtitles but not the general subtitles. I did a fair bit of testing on this one and added to the bug report but the author seems unable to resolve the issue.

In short, you can use it if you remove the sounds files but you will NOT see the PC's dialogues only the NPC's dialogue

5 hours ago, kiesu said:

So, I read UAP will be compatible with Hardship in the next update? Is there a time estimate when that might happen?

If not, is there a way to get UAP and Hardship to play nice together or do I have to pick and choose one or the other for now?

The next update will just be another 1.59 compatibility release whenever dagobaking updates AAF. FULL Compatibility with UAP will return in 1.6 which is still a ways off.

That said it is fine to have UAP installed with the current version for everything except Leito. As the current version uses it's own XMLs for BP70 and Savage Cabbage. that won't interfere with UAP's XMLs. So as long as you don't install UAP's Leito XMLs and use Staged Leito Plus with the gay options you can still have UAP installed for other mods and play Hardship.

Currently I am doing some computer maintainance but will get back to devving Hardship 1.6/TSEX in a day or 2.

7 hours ago, Ozeran said:

Hi ! 

i invited people to come to my party in homeplate but they are stuck in place and never come :(

is it a common bug or am i doing something wrong ?

Certainly not common. Normally I'd say the script was corrupt but that seems unlikely since they are archived now. You can still try redownloading and reinstalling Hardship though just in case.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Certainly not common. Normally I'd say the script was corrupt but that seems unlikely since they are archived now. You can still try redownloading and reinstalling Hardship though just in case.

I have a mod that transform Home plate into a settlement, would it be the cause of this bug ? 

30 minutes ago, Ozeran said:

I have a mod that transform Home plate into a settlement, would it be the cause of this bug ? 

Possibly. Definitely if it points the door at a different Cell/door.  I Had a mod that made it into a settlement back when I added that feature and it worked fine, but it was one that didn't make any changes to the actual cell.

Basically any Homeplate mod has to use the vanilla cell and have the vanilla doors to work with Hardship. Any other minor changes like adding furniture or changing the lighting shouldn't matter.

Same with Rexford. I always run Fixed Hotel Rexford but it works fine with Hardship because it doesn't change the Cell ID or remove the vanilla "landing" door.

mmmh, maybe i'll reinstall if it's not the Homeplate mod . The mod doesn't change anything but the fact that this is a settlement and i want to transform it into a brothel so i think it's not the problem.

What is supposed to happen when you invite someone to your house ? Is there like a cooldown or something ?

edit : npcs are stuck in place saying "i'll be there, just don't make me wait to longue"

Tried teleporting them inside Homeplate, didn't fixed it

2 hours ago, Ozeran said:

mmmh, maybe i'll reinstall if it's not the Homeplate mod . The mod doesn't change anything but the fact that this is a settlement and i want to transform it into a brothel so i think it's not the problem.

What is supposed to happen when you invite someone to your house ? Is there like a cooldown or something ?

edit : npcs are stuck in place saying "i'll be there, just don't make me wait to longue"

Tried teleporting them inside Homeplate, didn't fixed it

Like I said reinstall Hardship. Something might be corrupted in the esp that's making the package not work.

Hey i was wondering if someone can help me with the mod. my problem is that when i reload a save or start a new game the BW item or whatever is called dosen't appear in my inventory and when the npc that i am talking to says lets get somewhere private nothing happens???

31 minutes ago, .....2423 said:

Hey i was wondering if someone can help me with the mod. my problem is that when i reload a save or start a new game the BW item or whatever is called dosen't appear in my inventory and when the npc that i am talking to says lets get somewhere private nothing happens???

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

If that doesn't work redownload and reinstall Hardship. Also make sure all your AAF requirements are up to date and not corrupted. A bad AAF file can cause the main quest not to load.

Update:

Well this week was a shitshow, but I am about ready to get back to working on TSEX and Hardship 1.6. My computer is cleaned up and ready to go and I've had enough Cyberpunk... For now...

Tomorrow I'll refamiliarize myself with where I left off and start mapping out what I do next. It's daunting as I have a lot of big ideas but am not sure where to cut those off for the initial release of TSEX and HS 1.6. I am guessing that it will come down to the addition of all the new systems, with the new narrative content to come after (I am so sorry for those waiting for a male dominant... You've been waiting forever)