3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If you just select the limited strip option when installing AAF it won't strip.

Β 

I hope I'm not being unwelcome with dragging this point on and on, I did solve this for myself (not the best way possible, but fine), I'm just interested in the reasons for this unmentioned (as far as my blindness allowes me to see) requirement of an AAF installation option that is a shared resource, rather than going a modular way and packing a small XML that doesn't conflict and always works.

7 minutes ago, recursive said:

Β 

I hope I'm not being unwelcome with dragging this point on and on, I did solve this for myself (not the best way possible, but fine), I'm just interested in the reasons for this unmentioned (as far as my blindness allowes me to see) requirement of an AAF installation option that is a shared resource, rather than going a modular way and packing a small XML that doesn't conflict and always works.

Β 

Probably because Isabel's been in the mod since initial release and I basically knew nothing about AAF XMLs at the time and literally nobody's bitched about it till now.Β ?Β 

Β 

It's something to consider.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Kinda like how Hardship handles dialogue based on looks? Or would it be open for other mods to link in if the authorsΒ wanted to? As far as I'm aware, AAF Sexual HarassmentsΒ and AAF Sex Attributes already ties into Hardship as is, where it ties into the looks of your character and can dynamically change it based on your sexual experience

Β 

That's news to me. If they do that's pretty neat.

Sex Attributes and Hardship are only indirectly bridged by Sex Appeal Framework:

Β 

Integration with other mods

Some of the mods can be affected by SAF (or, in reverse, SA values can be influences by something in those mods). At the current version, v1.12-beta, Hardship and SA Attributes are supported, (see recommended mods section). The effects are:

Β 

• SA Attributes: Sexual wear will affect SA for certain body / face parts. Oral wear will affect lips / tongue SA; vaginal wear will affect vagina / belly SA; anal wear will affect butt / back SA. Half of oral wear SA modifier will be applied to face SA; quarter of vaginal & anal wear will be applied to body SA
  • Hardship: crossing certain thresholds of total SA score will change the appearance. The scale is done by total SA as follows: -100..-50 ugly; -50 .. 50 plain; 50 .. 100 good looking

Β 

Update:

Β 

Since I am introducing EVILΒ player actions with TSEXΒ (Or rather fleshing out since Predator mode existed butΒ was trash) I wanted to talk about guilt. and how it will interact with the starting coping tag skills. I can imagine several of you looking forward to being a DETESTABLE CREEPΒ might find the idea of a guilt system unnecessary or intrusive, but I hope you'll give it a chance...

Β 

Β Amos Burton Murtry GIF - AmosBurton Amos Murtry - Discover ...Β  Β  Β  Β <----Β ...and if you choose sociopath you won't have to worry about it :D

Β 

I wanted to share this function because I am pretty happy with it, andΒ It illustrates howΒ guiltΒ will work.

Β 

Function RapeGuilt()
   ;This function handles the player character's guilt after having commited a rape.
   Int PukeChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 2)
   If _T_TraumaSys.GetValue() == 1
      Int RapeGuilt = 4 
      Utility.Wait(0.1)
      If _T_PRapeCounter.GetValue() == 0
         RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt + 6
      Elseif _T_PRapeCounter.GetValue() == 1
         RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt + 2
      Endif
      Utility.Wait(0.1)  
      _T_PRapeCounter.Mod(1) ;Add to player rape counter
      Utility.Wait(0.1)  
      If _T_Sadist.GetValue() == 1 ;Sadist
         RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt - 2
         Debug.Notification("You found your victim's suffering pleasurable.")
         Utility.Wait(0.1) 
         If _T_TagStart.GetValue() != 2 ;Not a Sociopath
            RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt + 1
            Debug.Notification("You hate yourself for enjoying it.")
         Else
            Debug.Notification("You feel no shame.")
         Endif   
      EndIf
      Utility.Wait(0.1) 
      If _T_TagStart.GetValue() == 1 ;Sensitive
         If _T_Sadist.GetValue() == 1 
            Debug.Notification("Now that it's over, you feel shame!")
         Else
            Debug.Notification("Now that it's over, you feel deep shame!")
            RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt + 2 
         EndIf           
      Elseif _T_TagStart.GetValue() == 2 ;Sociopath
         RapeGuilt = 0
         Debug.Notification("You won't give your victim a second thought.")                    
      Elseif _T_TagStart.GetValue() == 3 ;Compartmentalizer
         RapeGuilt = RapeGuilt - 1 
         Debug.Notification("Disgusted with yourself you bury your feelings of shame.")      
      Elseif _T_TagStart.GetValue() == 4 ;Boozer abuser
         Debug.Notification("You feel sick! You desperately want to get fucked up.")                              
      EndIf 
      Utility.Wait(0.1)  
      _T_GuiltCounter.Mod(RapeGuilt)
      Utility.Wait(0.1) 
      If RapeGuilt > 10
         Utility.Wait(2)
         QSTStringHitsMS05C.Play(PlayerRef) 
         Game.FadeOutGame(True, False, 0, 0.1, True) 
         Utility.Wait(0.3)
         PissCough()
         Utility.Wait(0.2)
         Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Overwhelmed by the weight of what you've just done, you puke your guts out!</font>") 
         Utility.Wait(0.3)
         AfterTrauma()
         Game.FadeOutGame(False,False,0.1, 0.1)  
      Elseif RapeGuilt > 6 && PukeChance == 1
         Utility.Wait(3)
         QSTStringHitsMS05C.Play(PlayerRef) 
         Game.FadeOutGame(True, False, 0, 0.1, True) 
         Utility.Wait(0.3)
         PissCough()
         Utility.Wait(0.2)
         Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Without warning you feel sick and throw up!</font>") 
         Utility.Wait(0.3)
         AfterTrauma()
         Game.FadeOutGame(False,False,0.1, 0.1)        
      Endif      
   Endif  
EndFunction 

Β 

As you can see you feel a lot more guilt the first couple of times you do something bad, but then it levels out. If the stats align it may just make you sick.

Β 

Unlike Trauma I am not sure how or if you will be able to reduce the number of your total guilt,Β but I also don't really intend to have any concrete game penalties associated with it... but you will definitely see some colorful flavor text if you descend into total deviltry.

Β 

------

Β 

I am probably gonna end up needing some help with crime related stuff like detecting if the player has comitted murder and making rape a crime so if anybody can point me at some good tutorials it would be much appreciated. The dumber and more brute force the solution the better :DΒ 

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I am probably gonna end up needing some help with crime related stuff like detecting if the player has comitted murder and making rape a crime so if anybody can point me at some good tutorials it would be much appreciated. The dumber and more brute force the solution the better :DΒ 

Β 

Take a look at CA_PossibleMurderScript.psc and related CA_PossibleMurder quest (+ CA_PossibleMurder_QuestNode [SMQN:00239BE4] Story Manager Quest Node) for your player murder needs.

Edit: as for rape, I'd assume you could increment 'assaults' stat with Game.IncrementStat("Assaults") and send assaultEvent from victim with victimNPC.SendAssaultAlarm() if you want them to react/go into alert/combat state.

50 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

detecting if the player has comitted murder and making rape a crime

Β 

How does Flashy detect murder? Isn't there a stat in PIP-Boy, maybe it's possible to use it?

Β 

By rape you mean exclusively Hardship or any AAF scene in general? Other mods try to detect it by looking at aggressive tags but surely it's not an accurate way to determine consent.

B

2 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Β 

Take a look at CA_PossibleMurderScript.psc and related CA_PossibleMurder quest (+ CA_PossibleMurder_QuestNode [SMQN:00239BE4] Story Manager Quest Node) for your player murder needs.

Edit: as for rape, I'd assume you could increment 'assaults' stat with Game.IncrementStat("Assaults") and send assaultEvent from victim with victimNPC.SendAssaultAlarm() if you want them to react/go into alert/combat state.

Thanks this sounds good.

Β 

2 hours ago, recursive said:

Β 

How does Flashy detect murder?

Β 

Yeah if I don't figure anything out Vanilla I'll probably have a look at CAP. And yes I will add CAP support to the bad playerΒ actions.Β 

At long last... Jinkies...

Β 

87286075_download(2).gif.a6710047fbea268077f4a29de71f37c5.gifΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Velma Mode is here.

Β 

20210212152556_1.jpg.f7cc756498e40d34d2fbde17c545e479.jpg

Β 

For maximum roleplaying, be sure to shout "My glasses, my glasses, I can't see without my glasses!" IRL.

41 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Velma Mode is here.

Β 

Yay, can't wait!

Β 

Granted, I struggle to find glasses. I wish Myopia Simulator or even some separate mod had the option to increase the chances of glasses in leveled loot and vendor lists, or made them craftable (or both). Currently I rely on your awesome Scavver's Closet, but I mostly end up trying on every outfit I happen across just for the opportunity to find another pair of glasses, and even then they spawn only rarely and are almost always broken when they do. I already deal with abductions and similar events stealing my glasses and quite often end up just spawning another pair with the console rather than spend multiple in-game days with everything blurry until I can get back to a settlement where I've stashed extra pairs. If I've got a companion with me and the event hasn't auto-dismissed them, I can at least hope I've thought to entrust them with a spare or two. Realistic I suppose, I just wish I could find a more enjoyable game balance there. If anyone has tips or suggestions, I'm all ears!

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

Yay, can't wait!

Β 

Granted, I struggle to find glasses. I wish Myopia Simulator or even some separate mod had the option to increase the chances of glasses in leveled loot and vendor lists, or made them craftable (or both). Currently I rely on your awesome Scavver's Closet, but I mostly end up trying on every outfit I happen across just for the opportunity to find another pair of glasses, and even then they spawn only rarely and are almost always broken when they do. I already deal with abductions and similar events stealing my glasses and quite often end up just spawning another pair with the console rather than spend multiple in-game days with everything blurry until I can get back to a settlement where I've stashed extra pairs. If I've got a companion with me and the event hasn't auto-dismissed them, I can at least hope I've thought to entrust them with a spare or two. Realistic I suppose, I just wish I could find a more enjoyable game balance there. If anyone has tips or suggestions, I'm all ears!

Make your own level list injector? I mean if my dumb arse can do it..

4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Make your own level list injector? I mean if my dumb arse can do it..

Β 

Yep, that's probably where I'm headed. Just need to spend some time getting more familiar with creating mods for FO4. Up to now most I've done is editing textures with Paint.net, altering meshes and bone weighting in Outfit Studio, tweaking values in plugins with FO4Edit, and patching/recompiling papyrus scripts.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

Yep, that's probably where I'm headed. Just need to spend some time getting more familiar with creating mods for FO4. Up to now most I've done is editing textures with Paint.net, altering meshes and bone weighting in Outfit Studio, tweaking values in plugins with FO4Edit, and patching/recompiling papyrus scripts.

Then this will help.. al lot! LOL

I'm also a big fan of Myopia. Shame all the glasses have the same optics though, how cool would it be if you had to match your actual vision and the closer you are the less blur you'd have. Hey, what about contacts? What about -- woah -- surgery? What about scopes and binoculars? The possibilities are truly endless. (I'm a very myopic person IRL btw)

Β 

Come to think of it, the easy-ish way out would be https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Phoropter

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

Yay, can't wait!

Β 

Β 

Actually when I get around to adding TSEX NPCs I might make one that is an optomitrist robot that can fabricate glasses or offer Laser eye surgery (DO NOT TAKE THAT) Of course he is an EYE bot. Left over from an Enclave medical installation. Doctor Blinky I shall call him.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

At long last... Jinkies...

Β 

87286075_download(2).gif.a6710047fbea268077f4a29de71f37c5.gifΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Velma Mode is here.

Β 

20210212152556_1.jpg.f7cc756498e40d34d2fbde17c545e479.jpg

Β 

For maximum roleplaying, be sure to shout "My glasses, my glasses, I can't see without my glasses!" IRL.

I love the sound of this... but could you please (if you know how) please PLEASE make it so that we can add our own glasses mods thru the MCM? Like there are some packs (HN66 newest clothing pack has school girl glasses)Β and also Rad-Ban glasses

9 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I love the sound of this... but could you please (if you know how) please PLEASE make it so that we can add our own glasses mods thru the MCM? Like there are some packs (HN66 newest clothing pack has school girl glasses)Β and also Rad-Ban glasses

I can make it from my end to just take whatever is on that slot and treat it like prescription glassesΒ as long as you are in Valma mode, so no need for compatibility there,Β however as far as Myopia simulator itself goes, the mod author went poof and it only supports the vanilla glasses, though I do have a mod on here (You can find a link to it on the scavver's closet page) That at least replaces the black rimmed glasses with some good ones more reminiscent of Fallout 3.

Β 

That said... assuming Myopia simulator uses a formlist for the glasses it's hella easy to inject modded glasses in there with a script.Β 

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Then this will help.. al lot! LOL

Β 

Ooh, thanks! That looks very useful. I've expected I'd need to get familiar with other parts of the CK than just the script compiler at some point anyway, may as well get on with it.

Β 

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Β 

Actually when I get around to adding TSEX NPCs I might make one that is an optomitrist robot that can fabricate glasses or offer Laser eye surgery (DO NOT TAKE THAT) Of course he is an EYE bot. Left over from an Enclave medical installation. Doctor Blinky I shall call him.

Β 

Bwahahahahaha.

Hope the canibalism be considered as asurvival option on the mod and as balance to the evil, in my play settings sleepless nights makes the area where abduction have my char captured in order to make it more active, some times there is no food, only corpses, would like to see it integrated to your mod, 10 days of captivity are hard to survive, gradually they will get dead because the invasors and sometimes some enemy carry an Reanimator gun so i can heal them to not fall on other hands, but have to eat, so canibalism is the option XDΒ 

17 hours ago, magnusx said:

Hope the canibalism be considered as a survival option on the mod.

Β 

Yeah I'd already considered this, though I wasn't sure if it should be a seperate moduleΒ as it adds yet more forms to the TSEX ESM. I do know that the option to activate Cannibalism features will be called "That's when the cannibalism started."

Β 

12 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Sorry if I've missed something obvious but do you have a way we can support you? I love what your working towards and want to help in some way if I can

Β 

I don't have a patreon because I don't wanna waste time making benefits, or creating a walled garden of haves and have nots, and also I don't want the pressure of feeling like I owe people the mod on a timetable. That said if you want to donate just send me a PM and I'll give you the deets, several others have helped out in the past and I am grateful. It is motivating.Β ?

Update:

Β 

Okay been giving Velma mode some thought and I've decided to put in the effort to make it better. You'll be able to include or dis-include Sunglasses. Goggles and other eyewear won't be counted. This means I'll need to manually support mods so, Other than Radbans and Warby parker what glasses mods do youΒ want supported?Β 

Β 

Note as long as I am doing this I can make it autodetect if Myopia simulator is installed and inject the modded glasses, and PA helmets as well.Β  (At least I think I can do that to another mod's formlist... If not let me know before I waste the time)

10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Β 

Okay been giving Velma mode some thought and I've decided to put in the effort to make it better. You'll be able to include or dis-include Sunglasses. Goggles and other eyewear won't be counted. This means I'll need to manually support mods so, Other than Radbans and Warby parker what glasses mods do youΒ want supported?Β 

Β 

Note as long as I am doing this I can make it autodetect if Myopia simulator is installed and patch it to use the modded glasses, and PA helmets as well.Β 

Β 

Mmm, maybe the goggles from Toxic Raider Armour? That gives me an idea, I wonder if I can patch Myopia Simulator to add support for those as prescription goggles... ?