Update

Whew, It took way more effort than I expected to get the new stuff in the raider script. It didn't help that I kept trying to do it the stupidest way possible. Anyway hopefully I can get some testing in this weekend.

Also I am still fixing indents on my Functions script... lol.

Current mood:

image.png.7f2cba61abd5a13389759cd04ea904cc.png

I don't have much time today, so I'm gonna spend it boning up on some tutorials and general knowledge experiments. I'd like to use more vanilla dialogue (Without having to extract and include it with TSEX) so if anybody knows a method that'd be great... Though I question how practical it is since I have to mix it with silent voice dialogue and for that I use a voice assigned to the alias. At the very least I'd like to figure out how to make Topic properties work in a script so I could call "say()"  On some vanilla lines. here is some really great stuff that most voices have for the evil player gameplay. 

Kinggath's tutorials are pretty good but so far still seems to be the same noob shit we always get (with a few nuggets).

For shits and giggles here's another random pic of Abbigail and Sarge:

image.png.8d2dca9e4b07e20385b9fdc9a1fc3a5d.png

You guys ever have a character from a playthrough that is long gone that you miss? I always imagined her sounding like the voice actress that played Kusanagi in the dub of GitS SAC and Governor Pryce on Rebels. 

Though I'm kind of lame in that I like a lot of the characters I come up with too much :D

55 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I don't have much time today, so I'm gonna spend it boning up on some tutorials and general knowledge experiments. I'd like to use more vanilla dialogue (Without having to extract and include it with TSEX) so if anybody knows a method that'd be great... 

You might already be familiar with it, but there's a great tool called the Lazy Voice Finder: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24309/

You can search through all the vanilla dialogue by specific lines/keywords, filter for different voice types and characters, listen to the voice files directly in the application, etc. It's really handy for when you're trying to figure out what lines are available to use, and for when you're trying to find the filename for specific lines.

4 hours ago, Yossarian13 said:

You might already be familiar with it, but there's a great tool called the Lazy Voice Finder: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24309/

You can search through all the vanilla dialogue by specific lines/keywords, filter for different voice types and characters, listen to the voice files directly in the application, etc. It's 

It's been talked about a couple of times and basically: it's too much work. It's probably a bigger job than Hardship. And the author of this tool does not want the voices to be used for adult mods.

Just out of curiosity: the cigarette dialogue came out the first try. But the other sentence had me for almost an hour fighting against commas, periods and various adjustments. Anyway, after listening to them ... I prefer to play in mute ?

Hey, you got any cigarettes I'll suck your dick for a pack..wav Hey. Would you like to party I can SHOW you a good time.wav How are you today, sir.wav

28 minutes ago, JBpy said:

It's been talked about a couple of times and basically: it's too much work. It's probably a bigger job than Hardship. And the author of this tool does not want the voices to be used for adult mods.

I'm referring to a different mod (Lazy Voice Finder), not F4VASynth. Lazy Voice Finder just indexes all of the vanilla voice assets and lets you search for individual lines by keywords or by specific characters/voice types. It's not AI generated dialogue, it's just an easy way to navigate the vanilla dialogue and find what you're looking for (like finding the filename of a specific line of dialogue in 5 seconds rather than painstakingly searching for it manually).

3 hours ago, Yossarian13 said:

I'm referring to a different mod (Lazy Voice Finder), not F4VASynth. Lazy Voice Finder just indexes all of the vanilla voice assets and lets you search for individual lines by keywords or by specific characters/voice types. It's not AI generated dialogue, it's just an easy way to navigate the vanilla dialogue and find what you're looking for (like finding the filename of a specific line of dialogue in 5 seconds rather than painstakingly searching for it manually).

I wasn't aware of that tool It's pretty similar to VFRT2 which Is what I've been using.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:15 PM, Tentacus said:

Okay, I want your opinion. 

Should I count getting wet/aroused before rape as masochistic thoughts? I set it like that at first but now I am having second thoughts. Someone could merely be hyper sexual/easily aroused, and still in no way desiring the attack.  

What do you think?

Hey, I agree with twatwhat1876 but would go further to underline that the Mascochistic flavor of the future version is your choice, that there will be some players that would not agree to accepting the idea of their characters being turned on and raped. If you did wish to allow such "behaviour" [to cater for all possibilities] then perhaps a masochistic/rape player option would be the way to go? If it were me, I would provide players optional masochistic choices such as:

Select options below for your character

- turned on by spanking

- turned on by being insulted

- turned on by forced sex...

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You guys ever have a character from a playthrough that is long gone that you miss? I always imagined her sounding like the voice actress that played Kusanagi in the dub of GitS SAC and Governor Pryce on Rebels. 

Though I'm kind of lame in that I like a lot of the characters I come up with too much :D

Pupp3t was the first Vault Dweller of mine for which I thought up a long and detailed backstory that was unique to Fallout 4.  I sprinkled her story with aspects of my own childhood so I felt a real kinship with her.  She's essentially the archetype for all my Vault Dweller characters since.  The original Puppet was the real starting point but she was born post-war and her life was adapted from a non-game, fantasy-world story I'd been working on.

If you like them a lot then I think it means that you've invested a lot into giving them a meaningful personality. 

When I started ignoring the "Nate/Nora/Shawn" thing was when Fallout 4 started to come alive for me.

2 hours ago, FO4Life said:

Hey, I agree with twatwhat1876 but would go further to underline that the Mascochistic flavor of the future version is your choice, that there will be some players that would not agree to accepting the idea of their characters being turned on and raped. If you did wish to allow such "behaviour" [to cater for all possibilities] then perhaps a masochistic/rape player option would be the way to go? If it were me, I would provide players optional masochistic choices such as:

Select options below for your character

- turned on by spanking

- turned on by being insulted

- turned on by forced sex...

I haven't really gotten started on the consensual BDSM scripts but, Yeah all that kinda stuff is in the works for the masochism system as it stands. You can chose it from start but I also wanted the option that player menu choices could have a chance of checking it. (If Libido system is active) So like Low key "I'm turned on but ashamed of it" Dialogue during rape would have a lower percentage chance of ticking you into masochism than straight up saying "Please hurt me".

You can also activate Masochism or sadism depending on what you fantasize about or if you hurt yourself during masturbation. NOTE: This is not an endorsement of the idea that fantasy changes your behavior... It's just a gameplay shortcut. It's more the idea that if you fantasize about such things a lot you are already a pervert ?

If it triggers and you don't want it you can uncheck it again in the MCM, and it'll remove the magic effect.

1 hour ago, pok0 said:

If you like them a lot then I think it means that you've invested a lot into giving them a meaningful personality. 

When I started ignoring the "Nate/Nora/Shawn" thing was when Fallout 4 started to come alive for me.

I think I'm especially fond of Abigail because I used her extensively while playtesting Hardship before release. I also played her with my other mod Mercs and Safe Passage hiring Sarge for the first time in real gameplay and it was fun. 

I often come up with back stories for my characters if it's for real gameplay. Sometimes I write entire strories about them.

Gadget.jpg.96d73aacd93e9c0b247a54ec9be8f68d.jpg   Nora.jpg.d2600274023cce071f249d1265a53e98.jpg   ZZZ.jpg.58d5f6d542269b40f0c8a87539e29a85.jpg

Update: 

The Corvega testing went pretty well, still needs some tweaking.  Also worked on the MCMs a bit renaming Hardship's entry to TSEX Hardship so it'll appear below TSEX in the MCM list, and the tag menu will appear after both mods initialization messages.

Update:

I am considering a bit of major surgery to the before choices system, moving it to TSEX and making it into functions instead of right on the main script. This would also allow me to move all the handcuff handling to TSEX, It's just gonna take a bit of work and thought. This will also mean moving the more interactive bits in the Rape scripts to actually be after the AAF scene starts (IE:, Close your legs or stubbornly close your mouth etc...)

I also realized that when I made the Sex experience globals I left out Cunnilingus... lame. I'll remedy that. Gonna be a busy week. 

I Want your opinion again. Should sex acts during rape count towards the experience for individual sex acts or not? I'm leaning towards yes... because as a coping mechanism you'd learn things like breath control and relaxing your ass etc... 

*sigh* My ambition is dangerously close to running wild.

8 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

I'd say yes but maybe not as much as a consensual act would as your not actively participating?

Well the experience I am talking about is the global variables that act simply as counters... which I'll use for things like tag skills (and maybe an achievment or too if I feel goofy) Up to now I've only considered advancing them by whole numbers... But Hmmm... Globals ARE technically Floats even though I mostly use them exclusively like Ints and Bools. So yeah I guess I can do that. It just won't show up in the MCM until you reach the next whole step (Or... I set up the MCM to show half steps... Hmmm...)

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Should sex acts during rape count towards the experience for individual sex acts or not?

When you get violently assaulted and subsequently defeat your attackers through combat, you earn experience. Pacifying them through surviving a violent sexual assault seems like it should similarly count as an "experience."

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

When you get violently assaulted and subsequently defeat your attackers through combat, you earn experience. Pacifying them through surviving a violent sexual assault seems like it should similarly count as an "experience."

I already give vanilla XP for being raped... actually more than I give for whoring. But we are talking about The new position specific TSEX only "XP" system that I am adding. :) 

You know like: Lick 30 asses to unlock the "Rusty Venture" achievment.

7 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Ialready give vanilla XP for being raped... actually more than I give for whoring. But we are talking about The new position specific TSEX only "XP" system that I am adding. :) 

Ahh, so that'll be entirely separate from the game's character experience? Maybe making up a new term for it could help with clarity (worldliness? probably also terrible... yeah I'm no good with naming stuff).

37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Ahh, so that'll be entirely separate from the game's character experience? Maybe making up a new term for it could help with clarity (worldliness? probably also terrible... yeah I'm no good with naming stuff).

You might have a point, you aren't the first one to be confused by this. Proficiency maybe?

22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I Want your opinion again. Should sex acts during rape count towards the experience for individual sex acts or not? I'm leaning towards yes... because as a coping mechanism you'd learn things like breath control and relaxing your ass etc... 

I would say yes. While youre thinking of major surgery, could we remove some of the click boxes that come up. Its a bit of a click fest. just add informational messages to the scrolling messages top left of screen. Almost dread having my character put her ass on the line because Ill be making ten clicks just to get done with it. Love your mods BTW. Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

While youre thinking of major surgery, could we remove some of the click boxes that come up. Its a bit of a click fest. just add informational messages to the scrolling messages top left of screen. Almost dread having my character put her ass on the line because Ill be making ten clicks just to get done with it.

Love your mods BTW. Thank you very much.

It's unlikely the central gameplay loop will change unless I start finding it annoying :) 

Update:

I got a fair amount of work done today moving functions around to different scripts. The rape and customer counters will now be accessed from a stats submenu in the TSEX actions menu. I completely rewrote the rape counter function so now the flavor text will relate to your level of unresolved trauma or deep permanent mental scars rather than simply the number of times you were assaulted. The final level is rather more bleak now. Other information you will be able to get from this submenu is your sexual proficiencies, Number of sexual assaults you've comitted (and their mental toll) and Achivements which I will do just to make lame dad jokes.

Other than that I added Sex proficiencies for Cunnilingus AND Analingus.