Feelin kinda meh, and still have some PC maintainance to do (JFC why do I have so many redundant files). May not get back on project tomorrow.

In lieu of an update enjoy these New Vegas screenshots I just found on my backup drive.

image.png.f676d96a2469cc9b89a420abc50ec4e4.png   image.png.d357b2be14a0e2f3ffcb1e17b97e2f30.png

image.png.46bca5b013e763add1722c8105c3ec15.png

Somebody better get on recreating the slave prison mods for the Fallout 4 New vegas conversion... and yes... Willow was definitely my evil waifu slaver partner.

Help, for some reason the scenes don’t end. So what happened is I used this mod a few months ago and it worked great. However, when I recently reinstalled this mod for a new play though I ran into this bug. What happens is that everything works as intended until you get the end. That’s when it just keeps going forever. Anyone know what’s causing it? 

39 minutes ago, Justsomeguy3323 said:

Help, for some reason the scenes don’t end. So what happened is I used this mod a few months ago and it worked great. However, when I recently reinstalled this mod for a new play though I ran into this bug. What happens is that everything works as intended until you get the end. That’s when it just keeps going forever. Anyone know what’s causing it? 

It sounds like your version of AAF is incompatible with your version of Hardship. The latest publicly available version of Hardship (1.5.9H) is compiled against the latest publicly available version of AAF (154b). If you're on older AAF with latest Hardship or vice versa, the problem you described appears due to a non-backward compatible change in AAF's StopScene API function, which Hardship calls at the end of animation sequences.

Also if you're using a non-public test build of AAF (157b or later) the non-backward-compatible API change in it was rolled back so you'll see the same issue with latest Hardship until it's rebuilt against that (which sounds like won't happen until there's another public AAF release). In the meantime, you can use the Home key to pull up the AAF wizard and then use the End key to terminate the last animation after it would have stopped normally but hasn't.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It sounds like your version of AAF is incompatible with your version of Hardship. The latest publicly available version of Hardship (1.5.9H) is compiled against the latest publicly available version of AAF (154b). If you're on older AAF with latest Hardship or vice versa, the problem you described appears due to a non-backward compatible change in AAF's StopScene API function, which Hardship calls at the end of animation sequences.

Also if you're using a non-public test build of AAF (157b or later) the non-backward-compatible API change in it was rolled back so you'll see the same issue with latest Hardship until it's rebuilt against that (which sounds like won't happen until there's another public AAF release). In the meantime, you can use the Home key to pull up the AAF wizard and then use the End key to terminate the last animation after it would have stopped normally but hasn't.

I really appreciate you stepping up with these posts that spare me... Honestly the maintainance is brutal especially with MANY people that won't look 3 posts up.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I really appreciate you stepping up with these posts that spare me... Honestly the maintainance is brutal especially with MANY people that won't look 3 posts up.

I really enjoy your mods, so it's the least I can do. Thanks for all your hard (sick, twisted, pervy) work!

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's odd. I'm already using version 154b so that can't be it. Also, I think I should mention that all the diolgue pop ups work exept the last one.

14 minutes ago, Justsomeguy3323 said:

That's odd. I'm already using version 154b so that can't be it. Also, I think I should mention that all the diolgue pop ups work exept the last one.

Make sure you don't have any lingering files from the old AAF in your data folder or Vortex mod folder. This can happen some times with Vortex... (You better not still be using NMM and bringing shit to me :p) But would generally never happen with MO2.

Also should go without saying but make sure you have the latest Hardship. Like if you reinstalled an old version of Hardship you had and the new AAF that would absolutely cause the bug you describe. Also note at some point (soon?) there will be another mandatory AAF/Hardship update as Dagobaking will be changing the same function that caused this bug back and adding a different implementation.

53 minutes ago, krafs said:

I have an issue where Queen Isabelle has stopped collecting money but I don't know how to progress from that point? Is there any way to get a clue what your current status or objective is?

I think that after 24 hours she asks you for the money you got. There is no way to see what mission she gave you, but you can get it from the dialogues with the clients.

Offers exclusively Anal.

Offers free services.

Offer services to ghouls.

Offers your services without clothes.

Or it doesn't give you any special missions.

If it still doesn't work after 24 hours, the save may have been corrupted. The script is pretty solid, maybe reinstalling it would help.

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I think that after 24 hours she asks you for the money you got. There is no way to see what mission she gave you, but you can get it from the dialogues with the clients.

Offers exclusively Anal.

Offers free services.

Offer services to ghouls.

Offers your services without clothes.

Or it doesn't give you any special missions.

If it still doesn't work after 24 hours, the save may have been corrupted. The script is pretty solid, maybe reinstalling it would help.

I've waited weeks in-game and it's still the same.

BTW, I have done my first steps with your scripts. Managed to get Isabel to give me purified water, canned dog food and condoms as an extra reward, although she also demands more money.

She gives me condoms even though my character is clearly pregnant, but hey ...

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg.fb39831b9cfbcb2b482c0c01fa86368b.jpg

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

What does she tell you when you talk to her?

I can ask her about her past, how she is (response: something about how it depends on my work) and ask to leave her service. 

EDIT: Reloading an older save seems to have solved it.

1 hour ago, disboy246 said:

So I've been having this issue for a while using violate where I'm stuck surrendering. I like go through the whole dialogue and stuff but when it comes to the animation part...nothing plays. I'm just stuck here and I don't know what to do. I did resolve the issue once someone how but like the positions of the characters where off and their clothes wouldn't come off. I used a couple of patches and checked if they fixed the issue but nope. I even tried reinstalling all of my AAF things but that didn't work either. Is their something I'm missing?

I think you're in the wrong thread, this is for Hardship, not Violate

22 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Thanks for posting this, I'm having a right laugh messing around with it

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

My names Cait and I'm a fucking whore, fuck my arse!.wav 274.06 kB · 15 downloads

My sensors indicate that I'm super fucking horny.wav 235.06 kB · 16 downloads

Newspapers are for loosers, blue. All I care about is sucking dick now..wav 321.06 kB · 19 downloads

these are awesome, i wish i knew how to implement my own into the ck, i think i could figure it out but i wouldnt wanna mess with the set up tentacus has made

5 hours ago, krafs said:

I can ask her about her past, how she is (response: something about how it depends on my work) and ask to leave her service. 

EDIT: Reloading an older save seems to have solved it.

Glad to hear it. Something must have stopped the script running, which is exceedingly rare unless the script becomes corrupted... It may have become corrupted in the script instance of the save... Before I archived the scripts I had that one go corrupt on my drive and a reinstall fixed it.

8 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

No I had not... Innnnteresting.

BTW I had considered making at least a follower using text to speech before. If it's a good enough text to speech voice and you are clever with how you manipulate your spelling you can get surprisingly convincing results.

Here are a couple of examples I was considering for a old lady prostitute NPC named Dirty Amy using the text to speech that comes with Audioflow:

I also used the English accent version of that same TTS to narrate this entire video

So trust me when I say I'll seriously look into this

Lookin for a good time.mp3 OnlyDateMen.mp3 The name's amy.mp3 ThisSpotIsMine.mp3 Yummy.mp3

29 minutes ago, Irrelevant Name Boi said:

Where are all the damn pimps? I've found Isabella and Raymond, but the other two pimps are illusive. Anyone wanna help me out?

I find it interesting that absolutely everybody gets Queen Isabel's name wrong... Yes.. It is a bit of a play on Columbus's patron, but I also just happen to like the name Isabel and wanted her to be Puerto Rican :p.

Honestly I thought it was pretty obvious from the pimps video... except Marge maybe... but BD is in the Third Rail in the back usually though he sometimes moves to a table, and Marge is in the back end of Bunker Hill as long as you haven't done the battle there in whixch case she might be dead.

I think this is a bit above me but I think maybe there are tags bugs when using this mod and Family Planning mod. 

My toon would get the notification of chance of pregnancy and one save did get pregnant when the only animations used that Hardships called for where blowjobs or anal.

Edit: A side note, I noticed MCM doesn't hold all the options that the object item does. Is this known or indented? Just find MCM easier to manage my mods.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:45 PM, Tentacus said:

I find it interesting that absolutely everybody gets Queen Isabel's name wrong... Yes.. It is a bit of a play on Columbus's patron, but I also just happen to like the name Isabel and wanted her to be Puerto Rican :p.

Honestly I thought it was pretty obvious from the pimps video... except Marge maybe... but BD is in the Third Rail in the back usually though he sometimes moves to a table, and Marge is in the back end of Bunker Hill as long as you haven't done the battle there in whixch case she might be dead.

Haha sorry about getting the name wrong, I checked here for the name because I was already by Raymond, and someone said Isabella so I went with it. Whoopsie. Anyway, thanks!