47 minutes ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

I think the MCM Menu settings dont get saved for the AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -

I am using MO2 and I dont see the .ini file being generated on the settings folder from MCM. Other mods who use MCM have generating the file but not this one.

I can't use the Hardship menu in the MCM either?

9 hours ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

I think the MCM Menu settings dont get saved for the AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore -

I am using MO2 and I dont see the .ini file being generated on the settings folder from MCM. Other mods who use MCM have generating the file but not this one.

The BW item in your inventory has the same options to be set.  Perhaps use those and see if they are set and check and see if you get an ini file generated.

10 hours ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

9 hours ago, binbinwinwin said:

I can't use the Hardship menu in the MCM either?

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

If you do have the master and it's in the right place you probably need to redownload and reinstall Hardship, AAF, and it's requirements because any one of them being corrupt can create the same bug which is caused by the the main quest not loading. 

I seriously just need a button I can push to post this. Lets see if we make it even halfway down the page before it happens 3 more times.

Warning: every time this happens I understand Flashy a little more.

EDIT:  I'm sorry for being Cranky but this happens so often that it's obvious a lot of people never even TRY to look in the thread before asking for help... Nevermind not reading the fucking instructions to begin with. It wears on you.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I seriously just need a button I can push to post this.

You could add RealHandcuffs.esp to MCM requirements so MCM shows a 'error' message ingame about missing plugin.

{
	"modName": "HARDSHIP",
	"displayName": "HARDSHIP",
	"minMcmVersion": 2,
	"pluginRequirements": [
        	"RealHandcuffs.esp",
		"Beggar_Whore.esp"
	],
	"content": [
		{
			"text": "",

7 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

You could add RealHandcuffs.esp to MCM requirements so MCM shows a 'error' message ingame about missing plugin.

Seems like a good idea to me, but you know the exact same people are just instead going to repeatedly post, "your mod is broken, it keeps giving me a missing plugin error!"

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Seems like a good idea to me, but you know the exact same people are just instead going to repeatedly post, "your mod is broken, it keeps giving me a missing plugin error!"

Yeah, I regretfully agree. I just hope it would act as a hint to atleast prompt some to figure it out on their own.

I did pm a code snippet to T which checks that real handcuffs plugin is activated and loaded before hardship.

Only other way I think of would be to enforce plugin requirements during fomod installation.

Although, same problem, different methods. I'm just surprised F4 doesn't crash in face of missing hard dependancies, like skyrim does.

6 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

Yeah, I regretfully agree. I just hope it would act as a hint to atleast prompt some to figure it out on their own.

I did pm a code snippet to T which checks that real handcuffs plugin is activated and loaded before hardship.

Only other way I think of would be to enforce plugin requirements during fomod installation.

Although, same problem, different methods. I'm just surprised F4 doesn't crash in face of missing hard dependancies, like skyrim does.

It is what it is. They just caught me on a bad day. lol. Also last time this happened the guy diidn't even look 2 posts up so I was still butt hurt about that. :)

5 hours ago, Myname1 said:

I'm not getting any animations despite having installed the required files. Is there incompatibilities with other mods? I have Violate, Sexual Harrassment, and Sex Em Up. Would any of these mods keep Hardship from fully working?

No. Can you start AAF scenes with those mods but not with Hardship?

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

No. Can you start AAF scenes with those mods but not with Hardship?

I've tried numerous reinstalls and followed the guides for those mods and I'm able to get animations again; but Hardship won't finish scenes and I'll get my FP being in the dominant position when they clearly shouldn't be. I'm new to LL and these amazing mods, but I have no clue how to troubleshoot my newest issue :/

Just now, Myname1 said:

I've tried numerous reinstalls and followed the guides for those mods and I'm able to get animations again; but Hardship won't finish scenes and I'll get my FP being in the dominant position when they clearly shouldn't be. I'm new to LL and these amazing mods, but I have no clue how to troubleshoot my newest issue :/

I also finally got animations to work with Violate and Hardship by uninstalling Ultimate AAF Patch so I'm even more confused how that may have caused issues

1 hour ago, Myname1 said:

If scenes aren't finishing you are either running an old version of AAF, or an old version of Hardship. The current version of Hardship requires the current version of AAF.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:40 PM, Tentacus said:

15.  Real Handcuffs  0.4.7 or above -- This is a true Master of Hardship and RealHandcuffs.esp must be above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order!

If you do have the master and it's in the right place you probably need to redownload and reinstall Hardship, AAF, and it's requirements because any one of them being corrupt can create the same bug which is caused by the the main quest not loading. 

I seriously just need a button I can push to post this. Lets see if we make it even halfway down the page before it happens 3 more times.

EDIT:  I'm sorry for being Cranky but this happens so often that it's obvious a lot of people never even TRY to look in the thread before asking for help... Nevermind not reading the fucking instructions to begin with. It wears on you.

Thanks a lot ! I can use the menu now?

Update:

A bit of a struggle after not looking at MCM stuff for a month but I got the sexual history options to hide in the TSEX MCM menu thanks to @requiredname65 's help. This was really needed with how complex the new menu is.

Next week I plan to dig in deep on solidifying the new systems for things like Player as rapist, Abduction (For Player and NPCs) and general consensual sex. The most challenging part is going to be figuring out how best to integrate the new dialogue options with what already exists in Hardship.

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

You missed the conversation on the prior page ?

People are excitedly peppering almost every dialogue-containing mod support thread multiple times with links to it. I get the impression none of them have actually made a serious attempt to use it, or considered the potential social/legal ramifications, before deciding to recommend it to someone else.

23 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If scenes aren't finishing you are either running an old version of AAF, or an old version of Hardship. The current version of Hardship requires the current version of AAF.

After a lot of redownloading, reinstalling, and adjustments to the load order the mod works great! I am having issues with male characters being limp however

6 minutes ago, Myname1 said:

After a lot of redownloading, reinstalling, and adjustments to the load order the mod works great! I am having issues with male characters being limp however

Make sure to build your BodyTalk3 (or Atomic Muscle) base body in BodySlide with morphs set and the erection slider at 0%.

1 hour ago, Myname1 said:

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure to build your BodyTalk3 (or Atomic Muscle) base body in BodySlide with morphs set and the erection slider at 0%.

Constant limpness is an actual issue. Occasional limpness is just a side effect of the looks menu morph system... Though the current version of Hardship should provide the best possible result as I refresh the dick morph with every stage. This innovation was originated by Ulfbear... @Ulfberto???? When did this happen??? What are you an 80s anime creator changing your name and shit? Annoying ?

On 1/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, Tentacus said:

Its fine. We all have those days, but sadly I have checked it for 5 times, re-read your installation guide 3 times and tested on the game 3 times before making this post. I have tested on the game many times after making the post as well. If you are saying it like this which means the problem is probably at my end and I will reinstall it couple of times and get back to you if you want.

I normally dont like posting cause I dont like pointing out a problem in a mod. I appreciate and love the mod authors doing their work and its really hard work as far as I have seen so I really hate to say that there is an error.

PS. Sorry for my bad english. Its not my first language and I am tired, its midnight.

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Constant limpness is an actual issue. Occasional limpness is just a side effect of the looks menu morph system... Though the current version of Hardship should provide the best possible result as I refresh the dick morph with every stage. This innovation was originated by Ulfbear... @Ulfberto???? When did this happen??? What are you an 80s anime creator changing your name and shit? Annoying ?

Im certain this will be the last time i change it.
But damn, its not supposed to sound japanese lmao. Just wanted to make it easier to be called by me latino friends :p

13 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Im certain this will be the last time i change it.
But damn, its not supposed to sound japanese lmao. Just wanted to make it easier to be called by me latino friends :p

Nah it doesn't sound Japanese, There was just this trend a few years ago with old anime creators whose names ended in "Hiro" to change it... So like Yoshihiro became Yoshiki, and Toshihiro became Toshiki, etc... Anyway I guess a pretty obscure comment if you aren't into anime :)

I was just really perplexed for a minute why I couldn't find you.

33 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Except AM is not supposed to be built in bodyslide by any means.

Oh, yep, thanks for the reminder. Now I remember you saying that (still using BT personally, but keep meaning to get around to giving AM a try).