Few ways to tackle this:

1. Wrap calls to SetProtected to not apply for actors with _T_BadDaddy keyword.

Sure your DC resident #12 will be mutantfood outside the wall but it wouldn't change anything.

2. Or if you are willing to make 'bad daddies' protected while they are being bad, you could add a protected flag on _T_BadDaddy alias.

3. You could also approach this with faction system with ranks encoding their original flags.

Read flags and add faction ranks accordingly, when they start to follow you. Restore flags based on rank when they stop following.

I feel like option 3 would be best out of these. GunnerHire script messes with flags as well and should prob receive same set of changes.

Edit: Could also create a new alias with protected flag just for following pimps and daddies, fill it when they start to follow you and clear on leave.

17 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

Few ways to tackle this:

1. Wrap calls to SetProtected to not apply for actors with _T_BadDaddy keyword.

Sure your DC resident #12 will be mutantfood outside the wall but it wouldn't change anything.

2. Or if you are willing to make 'bad daddies' protected while they are being bad, you could add a protected flag on _T_BadDaddy alias.

3. You could also approach this with faction system with ranks encoding their original flags.

Read flags and add faction ranks accordingly, when they start to follow you. Restore flags based on rank when they stop following.

I was gonna just give them a temporary keyword to compare to while they are following me, which is essentially the same thing as option 3. I think I prefer option 2 though honestly. They stay killable until you've "fired" them.

GunnerHire script messes with flags as well and should prob receive same set of changes.

Not sure why... They are gunners. AFAIK there are no essential Gunners.... In Vanilla they are just fancy raiders and I don't think you can even recruit the ones needed for MacCready's quest, but yeah it's just as easy to do Option 2 for their alias as well.

Awesome mod. Seems to work fine for me. I do have a couple of questions.

1. Isabella ordered me to make Home Plate worthy of her. I didn't know what that meant so I just put a bunch of beds, chairs and paintings there. It's been 4 days now (game time) and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

2. What male nude mod are you guys using? My male NPCs still have their vanilla underpants on and I can't figure out which mod to use without messing up my game (50+ mods).

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Not sure why... They are gunners. AFAIK there are no essential Gunners.... In Vanilla they are just fancy raiders and I don't think you can even recruit the ones needed for MacCready's quest, but yeah it's just as easy to do Option 2 for their alias as well.

To account any modded gunners content. Perhaps hired gunners should stay as they were ( mortal/non-protected ) before hiring.

Skip any flag settings. I think I do that for my copy already as strolling into gunner HQ and hiring their commander to clear dungeons was one of cheese tactics I used.

@sstearh

> Am I doing something wrong?

Pretty sure it just for players to RP.

> What male nude mod are you guys using?

Pretty sure BodyTalk3 is currently preferred male body mod.

39 minutes ago, sstearh said:

Awesome mod. Seems to work fine for me. I do have a couple of questions.

1. Isabella ordered me to make Home Plate worthy of her. I didn't know what that meant so I just put a bunch of beds, chairs and paintings there. It's been 4 days now (game time) and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

It's just roleplaying text. There's no actual quest surrounding it. Maybe I should add an option to move her there if you own it. I'm gonna have to do some revising of isabel to go along with the new submission gameplay in TSEX anyway, so maybe I'll do that.

39 minutes ago, sstearh said:

2. What male nude mod are you guys using? My male NPCs still have their vanilla underpants on and I can't figure out which mod to use without messing up my game (50+ mods).

Bodytalk V3. You can use Atomic Muscle as well if you want chonky boys.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's just roleplaying text. There's no actual quest surrounding it. Maybe I should add an option to move her there if you own it. I'm gonna have to do some revising of isabel to go along with the new submission gameplay in TSEX anyway, so maybe I'll do that.

Bodytalk V3. You can use Atomic Muscle as well if you want chonky boys.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

alright dumb af question probably but I've seen alor of talk about TSEX but can't actually find anything on it?

With Hardship 1.6 I am splitting the non prostitution functions (Except menacting raiders) and all the sounds and meshes and such off into a seperate Master mod which all my mods going forward will have as a requirement. It will also have certain base level sexual functionality built in.

I haven't bothered making a preview forum yet because It's been delayed MONTHS while I unfucked Hardship 1.5 and went through a ton of problems with the conversion. And the horrifying fact that any fixes I did for 1.5 I also had to do to the existing 1.6 fork, which has totally redone sex scripts... so yeah.

Now however I am back to actual development... Just in time for a big ol Cyberpunk 2077 hiatus! ?

At least the logo is cool.

TSEX.jpg.5979d0e9d7b190074625ecf7fd3e6159.jpg

8 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Bit of a random question, I remember seeing you post about a gag you'd made using vanilla items, is that going to be included with your bondage furniture stuff? ?

Yeah, most likely. (If I can find where I put the mesh) I'll also probably make some other wearables in that vein.

40 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Sweet it looked really good, I was trying to remember where you'd posted it but I couldn't find it

I think I showed it in the Real Handcuffs topic cause I was showing you could model stuff from vanilla assets pretty easily.

11 minutes ago, paparebbe said:

About the 'Real Handcuffs', probably it was asked before, but have you thought of integrating Queen Isabel's collar with the mod? I would love to not be able to take the collar off any time i want :)

No but the non consensual Master(s?)/Mistresse(s?) I add will use the shock collar. I intend to add several NPCs either in TSEX itself or another esp.

Hey, Tentacus, can you tell me what is wrong? I can't get any of the scripts to compile. They have issue with AAF. Nothing has changed except the version of AAF. These scripts compiled before, but now they won't...errors are all about AAF:

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(10,22): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(235,34): OnAnimationStart is not a custom event on aaf:aaf_api or one if its parents

I've compiled this script  before...a week ago? Maybe 2.  Something has changed between then and now.

I want to take over AAF Violate. First task is debugging the code, understanding the functions and events and what they do, what all the variables are for. I put in some debugging lines to help while i run the game, but...they won't compile. Knowing that Raider Pet can be compiled I tried one in the CK, only now...it won't. :(

The compiler doesn't recognize AAF but it is active, it is in the CK...scripts can compile without selecting anything but I selected Fallout4.esm, AAF.esm, and RaiderPet.esp as active, still no go on the compile.

There is no way you have created Hardship without doing some scripting so, if anyone knows what's going on, figure it might be you.

38 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Hey, Tentacus, can you tell me what is wrong? I can't get any of the scripts to compile. They have issue with AAF. Nothing has changed except the version of AAF. These scripts compiled before, but now they won't...errors are all about AAF:

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(10,22): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc(235,34): OnAnimationStart is not a custom event on aaf:aaf_api or one if its parents

I've compiled this script  before...a week ago? Maybe 2.  Something has changed between then and now.

I want to take over AAF Violate. First task is debugging the code, understanding the functions and events and what they do, what all the variables are for. I put in some debugging lines to help while i run the game, but...they won't compile. Knowing that Raider Pet can be compiled I tried one in the CK, only now...it won't. :(

The compiler doesn't recognize AAF but it is active, it is in the CK...scripts can compile without selecting anything but I selected Fallout4.esm, AAF.esm, and RaiderPet.esp as active, still no go on the compile.

There is no way you have created Hardship without doing some scripting so, if anyone knows what's going on, figure it might be you.

Compiler issues are way over my head. I won't even try a different code editor cause I don't wanna fuck with that shit now that I have Sublime Text 3 working. Sorry. Maybe @requiredname65 can help.

Maybe try verifying fallout 4's files... Could be something is wrong with the compiler itself.

I am so completely frustrated by the fact that you can't hide part of an MCM based on a Global being 1. You can only show them based on this. I could make a stepper that fakes this to accomplish what I want... but it would require bit flipping every use of the _T_Virgin global from 1 to 0 (Unintuitive) and making the default 1 for OFF. FUCKSAKE!

Between this and the fact that MCM functions don't work right with more than one script on a quest even if you name the script.... and I am becomeing extremely disillusioned with MCM. 

If anybody knows a better way to do this Let me know before I go on a fools errand.

Perhaps a different, more scenic route on fools road.

Given a quick look into MCM docs, this is best I could come up with.

Create a new global bool for each bool you want to have a effect on MCM layout.

Then hook into MCM event system and set it's value there to opposite

of what ever global setting it is hiding in OnMCMOpen event

_T_VirginMenu.SetValueInt( ! (_T_Virgin.GetValueInt as Bool) )

MCM.RefreshMenu()

Same but listen for OnMCMSettingChange event to react to changes

made in menu.

2 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

MCM.RefreshMenu()

made in menu.

Hell yes... This sounds promising. I may need some help. I'll PM you later, when I add all the new options into the MCM. Don't worry I'll do it long before "Zero hour" :D 

3 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

MCM.RefreshMenu()

made in menu.

I truly believe there are a number of us gamers, grateful for the help you are giving T-Man. No one has worked harder to create his vision of a different type of AAF/FO4 mod. I have no clue about the PC geek speak between you both, but am glad you can assist to make this and other mods the best they CAN BE.. Thanks!

Update:

I haven't had that much time to work on HS 1.6/TSEX over the last few days but I thought I'd show you I do have things in the oven (even though I am taking an indefinite Cyberpunk break starting tonight. :D)

First here's a sneak peak at the entire character attributes section of the TSEX MCM. You'll notice some new additions as well as things I announced WAAAAAY back when it was still gonna be Hardship Final.

20201209084707_1.jpg.d26d3b7108c2ff35c9981fea18266433.jpg   20201209084833_1.jpg.3bf68fa61ea358965a569a94e2c3c2f8.jpg

I am adding a seperate sexual XP system to TSEX, where doing particular sexual acts gains you XP IN THAT PARTICULAR SKILL (Skyrim baby!). While not completely fleshed out this will tie into dialogue and most likely achievments or tag style perks. The dialogue in Hardship will be changed to use this system where appropriate. You can choose up to 30 XP in any skill but the actual XP ceiling you can earn in game will be at least 100

20201209084916_1.jpg.734e2112f7c7ff68ddc7d9d5e54e3551.jpg

Another big change is the addition of a Libido system.  When activated you will aquire a sex drive that will offer debuffs when you haven't had an orgasm in a while.  This can be relieved through Masturbation which you can do at any time, or through sexual activity (Though Orgasm isn't guaranteed if you are playing as a cis woman... The odds will be better with TSEX consensual sex than from Hardship but not 100%... Gotta keep it real folks)

In addition you have the option to be masochistic which functions similarly. If not Chosen as a starting trait, Masochism can be aquired by saying explicitly masochistic things ("Please Hurt me!" = 100% chance) Or have a small chance of getting it from saying "embarrassed" dialogue ("Don't say that... *blush*" = 5% chance) etc... Masochism is relieved by pain and humiliation events in Hardship/TSEX mods... or saying masochistic things.

20201209085630_1.jpg.e74eab3182eaaaa89e0d09de4fdbc489.jpg   20201209085719_1.jpg.c9ea2c4259ee884c2300835258187a01.jpg

20201209085757_1.jpg.3599ca27db1d3797bd502fcb26834d79.jpg   20201209090122_1.jpg.4f6b18096a9d7ab4bd74a394a2123440.jpg

Because it suited my needs well I used the addiction system for Libido/Masochism. This means when you Cure addictions at the doctor it will "cure" your sex drive, however I've accounted for that and instead of being cured the libido system will simply reboot.

7 minutes ago, Slorm said:

That's looking promising

I'm holding off from Cyberpunk for a few days at least. CDPR aren't crap like Bethesda but it'll still have some bugs for the first few days before a patch probably. But good luck and have lots of fun with it

If I can survive the dreaded cowboy hat that permanently broke your save in New Vegas I can survive this :D