Sexlab Utility Plus seems to be causing SLATE to only recognize masturbation animations for me.

Everything is functioning normally once I disable Sexlab Utility Plus in MO.

Sexlab is showing them as registered.  I did the system clean and everything.  Messed with it for about 2 and a half hours, with no luck.

Posted (edited)

Just to make sure: If we currently have v.1.6.640 of the game and are running SL Framework AE v.1.65:

1) When installing SLU+, in the FOMOD, under "CORE Conditional", do we choose Special Edition or Aniversary (I think it is spelled wrong) Edition?

2) With the latest Improved Camera SE v.1.1.1, is a SexLab patch needed?

Thanks!

Edited by trgdolors
11 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Sexlab Utility Plus seems to be causing SLATE to only recognize masturbation animations for me.

Everything is functioning normally once I disable Sexlab Utility Plus in MO.

Sexlab is showing them as registered.  I did the system clean and everything.  Messed with it for about 2 and a half hours, with no luck.

In first place you need the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" with the option to speed up the scripts enabled. The cleaning is slow but not that slow and I play at 15 FPS so I know about slowness.

Also make sure that nothing overwrite my scripts files not even the PapyrusUtil.

Then you should know that SLU+ don't mess with the playlist unless be required (usually by the options you choose on the SexLab MCM)

SLATE is tag editor and have none relation with SLU+ so there is none way SLU+ can interfere with the animations showed on the SLATE MCM.

By the way you should install the last patch for SLATE on my downloads and import & apply the OsmelMC ActionLog that comes with it.

Is to make sure that your animations have the right tags, otherwise you will have to do it manually and that will take you years.

You probably are talking about SLEN or another Mod to start the animations. In which case is always fault of those Mods. For example SLU intervine just when the original playlist is wrong, usually because was made for a different amount of actors, and in most of those cases the scene don't start or the playlist is replaced by another with the same main tags in common.

By the way I think that you are just seeing the Leadin (foreplay) scene that comes before the real Sex scene. The SLU+ like the last versions of SexLab Framework, comes with a couple of LeadIn options tha play a foreplay scene before the sex scene. You can disable the Leadin or increase it's Cooldown time to show it less often.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You probably are talking about SLEN or another Mod to start the animations. In which case is always fault of those Mods. For example SLU intervine just when the original playlist is wrong, usually because was made for a different amount of actors, and in most of those cases the scene don't start or the playlist is replaced by another with the same main tags in common.

SLEN?  No, SLEN's a mod to make NPCs do each other or something.

I haven't gotten to that part of testing yet.  I'm in a starting cell in where I safely do all of my MCMs and mod startups every time I restart (and I restart way too much -_- ))

I'll try Papyrus NG though.  I thought I had it.  Even says I downloaded it on Nexus, so weird.  Can't remember if there was some reason I deleted it.

I had it installed all along.  That's not the issue.  Very confusing.

I just know that SLATE wasn't recognizing most of my animations to change their tags until I removed Utility, even though they showed up registered in Sexlab.

16 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

By the way you should install the last patch for SLATE on my downloads and import & apply the OsmelMC ActionLog that comes with it.

Is to make sure that your animations have the right tags, otherwise you will have to do it manually and that will take you years.

The creature addon?  I'm not using bestiality animations.  I use Nemesis, so that doesn't support bestiality anyways.  I'm not quite sure I understand what else the addon does.

I did try it though and tried the action log thing and there was no change.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

Just to make sure: I currently have v.1.6.640 of the game and am running SL Framework AE v.1.65. I will update both eventually, but for now:

1) When installing SLU+, in the FOMOD, under "CORE Conditional", do I choose Special Edition or Aniversary (I think it is spelled wrong) Edition?

2) With the latest Improved Camera SE v.1.1.1, is a SexLab patch needed?

Thanks!

The setup usually choose the right version of SLU+ for you. You need the Anniversary Edition or AE.

If you find a Patch for your version of SLU+ you can use it. Any patch related with SLU+ is compatible only with one specific version of SLU+ and with another version will cause errors on the scripts.

The last released version of SLU is being reported with compatibility issues with the Improved Camera so you better install the previous version of SLU.

10 hours ago, Binkerbots said:

The FNIS sexy move patch does not work with devious devices, anyone wearing devices still uses the sexy move walk unless its set do default, is there anyway to make it work?

Even I stop using the FNIS Sexy Move and switched to the DAR or OAR replacements.

13 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

The creature addon?  I'm not using bestiality animations.  I use Nemesis, so that doesn't support bestiality anyways.  I'm not quite sure I understand what else the addon does.

I did try it though and tried the action log thing and there was no change.

Yes, I see you didn't read the descriptions on the download page!

The Creatures was just the first tweak or patch included, the current SLATE patch is way more than that but still keeps the name.

The only way the SLU can affect the SLATE is if you didn't follow my instructions about don't let anything overwrite my SLU files. Not even the PapyrusUtil.

@Harry Smackmeat

The SLATE get the animation list like any other SexLab Mod, SLU only intervenes with the playlist of the scene.

By other side SLU+ also disable most of the SexLab functions until SexLab be fully installed so the Sexlab Mods can't break something. Also SexLab gets temporarily disabled after a Load game event while the SexLab is checking that everything is fine.

If you have the DebugMode enabled you be able to see a log on the console when the SexLab be Disabled or Enabled again.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes, I see you didn't read the descriptions on the download page!

The Creatures was just the first tweak or patch included, the current SLATE patch is way more than that but still keeps the name.

The only way the SLU can affect the SLATE is if you didn't follow my instructions about don't let anything overwrite my SLU files. Not even the PapyrusUtil.

Oh FML I confused papyrus util and papyrus tweaks.  I put Sexlab Utility, the slate patch, and a slso patch I found way at the bottom and it works, thank you.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
On 5/1/2024 at 4:23 AM, asdt123123 said:

None of them are being overriten, but maybe there's a mod screwing up the expressions. I'll have to remove a bunch of mods to see

Opening the racemenu during the scene will also fix it

Just for reference, last version I used was SexLab Utility Plus v20231230. Clean save. Mod Organizer. And skyrim 1.5.97

Edit: Checked "mfg expression", and the proper weights are being applied to the proper expression. So it's some weird issue with MFG Fix or MFG Fix NG breaking after a sex scene starts. I wonder what could even lead to this...

Edit2: Figured it out! It's caused by YPS Immersive Fashion. How/Why, no idea. Removed the mod, all is fine.

Should have been fixed in the latest YPS version. Please report back (in the YPS thread) if it's still broken.

"Can handle Futa actors and Futa tagged animations filtering the animations and placing the Futa actors on the correct actor position"

Does this mean that a Futa x Male scene playing a MF animation will put the futa npc in the female place? And also that a Futa x Female scene can (should, really) trigger a MF scene with futa in male position?

I noticed in requirements the newest version Sexlab Framework 166b for the AE 1170 isn't listed. 

So I must assume SlU+  is not compatible with the current build of Sexlab 166b

I'm mainly interested in the Vampirelord camera fix as I am working on my own mod that uses 

those kind of animations.  Would SLU+ even still be needed for that ?

6 hours ago, Hexogen said:

"Can handle Futa actors and Futa tagged animations filtering the animations and placing the Futa actors on the correct actor position"

Does this mean that a Futa x Male scene playing a MF animation will put the futa npc in the female place? And also that a Futa x Female scene can (should, really) trigger a MF scene with futa in male position?

Probably means that the animation author set wrong gender for the FUTA position.

The Auto Sort function try to keep the actors on the right position based on the genders when the animation have tags like Vaginal or Pussy. The FUTA actors have both genders so they can be on the female and male position without issues but the Male and Female actors can use only they gender position when the sort function is enabled and the animation have the pussy related tags. 

The problem is that the FUTA support comes too late to SexLab and the animations are chaotic about the distribution of the genders.

I think you can swing off the Auto Sort function somewhere on the SexLab MCM.

6 hours ago, Dg75 said:

I noticed in requirements the newest version Sexlab Framework 166b for the AE 1170 isn't listed. 

So I must assume SlU+  is not compatible with the current build of Sexlab 166b

I'm mainly interested in the Vampirelord camera fix as I am working on my own mod that uses 

those kind of animations.  Would SLU+ even still be needed for that ?

The new versions of SexLab are made just to support the new version of Skyrim and usually have none change on the scripts except for the version number.

The version number is in one of the files in the SLU+ and can remain the same but can't be rolled back to a previous version so if you want to update the SexLab Framework over a older version of SLU+, just make sure of don't remove the SLU+ so SexLab doesn't change the version number to the new one, otherwise you will have to wait till my next release and I can't do it anytime.

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 4:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

The setup usually choose the right version of SLU+ for you. You need the Anniversary Edition or AE.

So, again, I have v.1.6.640 of the game and am running SL Framework AE v.1.65.  However; I realize I also have SexLab p+ 1.8.2.3.

Both SLU+ versions v20231230 and v20240407 auto-select Special Edition instead of Aniversary Edition in the FOMOD.  So I should change it to Aniversary Edition?

On 5/5/2024 at 4:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

The last released version of SLU is being reported with compatibility issues with the Improved Camera so you better install the previous version of SLU.

I actually am still on earlier Improved Camera SE v.1.1-Beta2 because there were several complaints in that mod's Posts section about latest IC v.1.1.1. Should I still use "previous version of SLU".

And does "previous version" mean SLU+ v20231230?

Edited by trgdolors

With the latest version, it seems the hotkey bug, where the hotkey for the next stage would stop working after a few times of use is back. You always need to start a new animation for it to work again for like 1 minute, then it bugs out again.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, btasqan said:

With the latest version, it seems the hotkey bug, where the hotkey for the next stage would stop working after a few times of use is back. You always need to start a new animation for it to work again for like 1 minute, then it bugs out again.

Edit: issue seems to ne linked to "RaceGenderScales.json" from "Unofficial Skyrim Patch - RaceGenderScales.rar" or "FK's Diverse Racial Skeletons Patch - RaceGenderScales.rar" which were in a previous post. As far as I understand the current SLU+ uses the above file from the decribed archives. Reverting to the previous SLU+ fixes the hotkey issue, but when I manually install the "RaceGenderScales.json" from one of the above files, the issue comes back.

Also I am having issues to get facial expressions and an open mouth during blowjobs. I have toggled almost each setting in the expression editor, but the mouth remains closed. Only the eyes seem to change (wide, narrow, surprised etc). I appreciate any help here. I m on LE.

Edited by btasqan
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, btasqan said:

Edit: issue seems to ne linked to "RaceGenderScales.json" from "Unofficial Skyrim Patch - RaceGenderScales.rar" or "FK's Diverse Racial Skeletons Patch - RaceGenderScales.rar" which were in a previous post. As far as I understand the current SLU+ uses the above file from the decribed archives. Reverting to the previous SLU+ fixes the hotkey issue, but when I manually install the "RaceGenderScales.json" from one of the above files, the issue comes back.

Also I am having issues to get facial expressions and an open mouth during blowjobs. I have toggled almost each setting in the expression editor, but the mouth remains closed. Only the eyes seem to change (wide, narrow, surprised etc). I appreciate any help here. I m on LE.

The hotkeys are being updated to stop working while the SexLab is busy with something (usually your last hotkey or the transition between animation stages)

Is because the papyrus usually hold some scripts when is too busy and keep hitting the hotkeys not only make it worse also can cause a CTD.

The RaceGenderScales is fine but probably in your case the access to the JSON file be having some delay. 

The facial expressions should work fine without extra configuration.

Of course my files can't be overwrite by anything and the you better remove or make sure that any other expression mod be patched for SexLab. Otherwise they will interfere with the SexLab expressions.

Use only the MFG recommend on the SexLab Framework page. Another version will cause issues.

Edited by OsmelMC
28 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

The PapyrusUtil in this mod breaks OBody. When i let the PapyrusUtilSE overwrite your mod it works.

You sure? My OBody NG (4.20) works perfectly fine with the PapyrusUtil provided by this mod.

1 minute ago, Talesien said:

You sure? My OBody NG (4.20) works perfectly fine with the PapyrusUtil provided by this mod.

Yeah im using its latest version as well as the latest version of settings loader. What skyrim version are u playing? Im on 1.5.97