Like is usual already. This is the list of changes expected for the next SexLab Utility Plus.

1. The sex diary now show the top 3 most used player partners.

2. Enhanced/Fix the ChangeActor function to process the forced Animations required by DDi.

3. Separate the orgasms effect from the cum textures like in SLSO.

4. Fix the passive Troll issue after sex also valid for Rabbits, Chaurus, Slotter Fish, Havgraven, and few others still under test.

5. Include some of the changes and fixes from the SexLab GitHub version. Still don't recommend use the GitHub version with the SexLab Utility Plus

6. Some translations using Google

7. Strip Ammo (Arrow and Bolts)

8. New option to toggle the automatic expression refreshments (Auto Refresh Expression)

9. Detect the scale of the skeleton Node. Useful when the Actor have the scale defined on the skeleton.nif instead of the Race definition. This keep the actor alignment even if the actor skeleton was modified like in some Mods.

10. Added on option choice to force the player use of Bed and/or Furnitures without asking.

11. Enhanced the open mouth function with Gag. Now the mouth should stay open if the actor is wearing some gag independent from if allow oral or don't. Also have one new option to set the open size but is just for the SexLab GitHub version and the compatibility with the GitHub version is not tested yet so that one is almost useless for now.

12. Fix the FemDom issue.

13. Enhanced the validation of the Animation list given by external Mods. Now also check the Race combinations of the given Creatures Animations list and instead of remake the Animation list from scratch just remove the invalid Animations.

wil the public hair work on SE as it doesn't state it and couldn't seem to find for sure thru a search of thread.
and thanks for the utily plus. been using it on LE for forever and plan to use it on my SE build also.

The mod scripts run perfect on SE of course you need the NiOverride for SE.

The real issue are the meshes but easier solved using the Cathedral over the BodySlide and Meshes folders

5 hours ago, decaluka said:

@osmelmc it's probably a selfish request, but could you check if the upcoming changes to cum work properly with this mod from Monoman: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/155167-sexlab-cum-overlays/ ?

I use the same Mod and work fine. At less the external Mod changed some SexLab script file the chance of incompatibility is almost 0%. You only need to worry if the mod include some script file with the name starting by "ssl" because those are the SexLab scripts.

Great work osmelmc! I have a question with the pubic hair addon tweak: What´s the benefit from this tweak? I know that the NPC color bug should be fixed and that the mod will use NiOverride, but what does this last feature means?

1 hour ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Great work osmelmc! I have a question with the pubic hair addon tweak: What´s the benefit from this tweak? I know that the NPC color bug should be fixed and that the mod will use NiOverride, but what does this last feature means?

The original public hair don't update the NPC hair color. Being more specific hi update the NPC hair color but with the color of the Player hair. That's a old Skyrim issue and for that reason many Mod author's are tried different solutions more or less effective. The only real solution from my point of view was use NiOverride to force the color or make my own dll to fix the issue from the core.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The original public hair don't update the NPC hair color. Being more specific hi update the NPC hair color but with the color of the Player hair. That's a old Skyrim issue and for that reason many Mod author's are tried different solutions more or less effective. The only real solution from my point of view was use NiOverride to force the color or make my own dll to fix the issue from the core.

Aaaah I understand, thanks for the reply, good work!

@osmelmc Thank god for SLUP and for your help! My PC died recently and as I was rebuilding my modlist, I realized my numerous edits to animations to fit custom bodies were all gone for the most part. I was despairing until I remembered SLUP has the animations profile system and that, in fact, you've even fixed up an older version of my file for me in the past. That file was still there as well and will form the basis for my further edits. Thank you so much for the great mod!

1 hour ago, Ragsinn said:

Thanks for the great mod fixes. I am experiencing a mod install error with the latest util plus ..Vortex says parsing EntityName line 132 position 40. If I missed something I do apologize. Oh shit ...and Happy New year !

Thanks. Really useful!