6 minutes ago, sudeliukas said:

Getting fatal error on animation start? just me?

Remember use the Clean System once updated and share the logs.

By the  way the FATAL errors are not really fatal, is the SexLab system telling you that you ask for something not allowed . Usually are related to actors without animations or just none animation founded for the actor convination. 

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

My wish for the 2021 is just one "2021 be better than the 2020"

I hope all be fine with the mod because the Tequila is already on my head so see you later... :beer: :cool: 

Happy new year and thanks for the mod update.

17 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

Using nexus, same problem ,cant install mod..

Same, I'm using 31.12.2020  and NMM is saying the mod was not activated. Uninstalled the previous version completely as I know this installs like a FOMOD , still won't install or activate.  Oh, I'm using ZIP not RAR to as I know RAR can create issues.

THANKS!

EDIT: NVM restarted NMM and it installs.

Greetings all, this will be a long post as I try and convey what I am looking to fix .

It still seems  if my female pc initiates a rape scene either with Defeat or PSQ I still end up with only 14 animations available.

Things I have done to fix myself:

Upgrade to the latest Util Plus and reset sexlab under rebuild and clean.

Turn off all animation settings in defeat except female first.

Use Slate to set all cowgirl and doggy fm ..to have the femdom and aggressive, aggressive default tags

also in sexlab I have restrict aggressive animations tags unchecked ( checked seems to have made no difference).

Turning off Female first in Defeat does open a larger animation pool, but then I need to use sexlab tools to swap positions, 

while this is a sort of fix its less than ideal.

What I would like to fix is that my female pc have the same options for aggressive animations as a male pc. I play as a succubus

and would like all the bad guys in Skyrim to experience death by snu snu . 

I am playing SSE but also have the same issues in LE with almost the same load order. I can list my load order if requested.

I would like to thank you all in advance for reading this post and look forward to any suggestions you all may have.

@Ragsinn 

First use SLATE to force Tags unrelated with the Animation is bad idea for example set FF tag on FM Animation where is clear that one of the actors have penis or set FemDom were the Dominant Actor is not the first Actor.

The only thing you need is allow strap-on on females in the SexLab MCM. And probably also disable the Gay/Lesbian Filter. That way you will see the female Aggressor Actor taking the male role on the Animation plus the FemDom Animations. I have to check because I usually don't rape anyone and I have enough FemDom Animations to don't complain myself. 

By the way if you want to see the female on the male position with the victim being male them the Animation need the "MM" Tag and without the "FemDom" Tag of course because in theory are two male actors and that's means not "pussy", "vaginal" or "breast" Tags. Like I said before I have to check that because on my recently Necro test work like that but I not sure if happen for the rest of situations.

12 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Ragsinn 

First use SLATE to force Tags unrelated with the Animation is bad idea for example set FF tag on FM Animation where is clear that one of the actors have penis or set FemDom were the Dominant Actor is not the first Actor.

The only thing you need is allow strap-on on females in the SexLab MCM. And probably also disable the Gay/Lesbian Filter. That way you will see the female Aggressor Actor taking the male role on the Animation plus the FemDom Animations. I have to check because I usually don't rape anyone and I have enough FemDom Animations to don't complain myself. 

By the way if you want to see the female on the male position with the victim being male them the Animation need the "MM" Tag and without the "FemDom" Tag of course because in theory are two male actors and that's means not "pussy", "vaginal" or "breast" Tags. Like I said before I have to check that because on my recently Necro test work like that but I not sure if happen for the rest of situations.

Thanks Boss ..Strap ons are enabled. I will clean up slate and untick the gay lesbian animations and set defeat back to its defaults. 

@OsmelMc None of those changes have made any difference for me sir/ma'am. I even went to so far as to disable zaz an dd filtering .

The only filtering option I had on in Sexlab was gender filtering ..also tried with it off and still the same 14-16 animations. This may not be and probably is not a util plus problem. 

I am next going to try uninstalling util plus and see what effect if any that it has ..It just might come down to me not being able to use your fine mods for the play though I want and that's very unfortunate as I love the scaling in util plus.  

15 minutes ago, Ragsinn said:

@OsmelMc None of those changes have made any difference for me sir/ma'am. I even went to so far as to disable zaz an dd filtering .

The only filtering option I had on in Sexlab was gender filtering ..also tried with it off and still the same 14-16 animations. This may not be and probably is not a util plus problem. 

I am next going to try uninstalling util plus and see what effect if any that it has ..It just might come down to me not being able to use your fine mods for the play though I want and that's very unfortunate as I love the scaling in util plus.  

Ok so uninstalling util plus did fix my issues with animation availability. ( the current version ) . I thought I had on  my disk drive copies of the Util plus from mid last year prior to 11-8 but It seems I do not. I tested with 202201108 and still have the same issues. I do want you to completely understand ...Your mod fixes made my game fun most especially the sexlab scaling fixes  it's unfortunate  I can not use until plus or find an earlier version. I do appreciate your work and responses to my questions.

23 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Don't worry, once I get this checked should be easy to solve. I'm feels like understand what you want so is just work on it.

I appreciate it. I really do and I want to be as helpful to you and anyone else as I can. If there is a way to better communicate with you I will make an effort .  If there was a way to disable all filtering in util plus maybe a toggle button. I'm not sure what to suggest ..I do know I went from 14-16 animations as a female aggressor to three or four times that many without it installed. I was just about to wipe my game and start a new play through. I will hold off until I hear back .

is "sexlab utlityplus" compatible with "sexlab utlitymod?   i only ask cause some mods, like "xazPrisonoverhaul" requires the le version of "sexlab utlity" i know i can use the le version for skyrim se, seems to be compatible by what people say, but i would perfer to use the mode designed for skyrim se

1 hour ago, ravensm said:

is "sexlab utlityplus" compatible with "sexlab utlitymod?   i only ask cause some mods, like "xazPrisonoverhaul" requires the le version of "sexlab utlity" i know i can use the le version for skyrim se, seems to be compatible by what people say, but i would perfer to use the mode designed for skyrim se

Compatible - yes. Related - no. That means if a mod requires utilitymod and all you have is utilityplus, you have nothing as far as that mod is concerned. The word "utility" is far too generic. These mods have nothing in common at all

So, after updating to the newest version my DD Animation Filter seems broken. Whenever I've got a DD equipped and the filter on, the sex scene starts as usual but then after a second or sometimes even less, both actors in the scene suddenly start to masturbate. This is the first time, I've ever seen something like this happening.
I've cleaned my system multiple times now. Utility overwriting everything in my load order.

Does anyone have similar issues?

Actors won't uneqip weapons in the new version. I have weapons forced to remove in Sexlab selective strip (I normally didn't have to do that with previous versions , just just removed them from the regular strip settings), but even that won't get them to remove weapons. Also, the auto unequip arrows mod no longer works for me either. So, all weapons and ammo stays on the actors from what I am seeing.

THANKS OSMEL!!!

@jalingon3011 the Fetish option check for the presence of the Fetish Animations using the Tag Cache and the Tag Cache reset in self some times when you open the MCM. The delay of the Tag Cache Reset function is the reason for the Gray option but usually is harmless. I probably remove this behavior for the next update because even if help with the Animation start speed in some cases, also you are not the only one complaining about.

7 hours ago, memati? said:

So, after updating to the newest version my DD Animation Filter seems broken. Whenever I've got a DD equipped and the filter on, the sex scene starts as usual but then after a second or sometimes even less, both actors in the scene suddenly start to masturbate. This is the first time, I've ever seen something like this happening.
I've cleaned my system multiple times now. Utility overwriting everything in my load order.

Does anyone have similar issues?

What you see is the DDi behavior. If the Animation system of the DDi is Enabled after few seconds depending of your computer speed DDi will override the Animation list. The solution for this is disable the DDi Animations System (the filters of the DDi Mod) but the last DDi version don't allow it anymore. So right now my DD Filter is helping only with the open mouth when Gag equipped.

Now I think about; one of the changes I'm planing to do for the next version probably can be used to prevent the Overriding of the Animation list made by DDi 

On 1/3/2021 at 9:13 AM, jpee1965 said:

Actors won't uneqip weapons in the new version. I have weapons forced to remove in Sexlab selective strip (I normally didn't have to do that with previous versions , just just removed them from the regular strip settings), but even that won't get them to remove weapons. Also, the auto unequip arrows mod no longer works for me either. So, all weapons and ammo stays on the actors from what I am seeing.

THANKS OSMEL!!!

I have to check. But I'm also using the "Auto Unequip Ammo" mod and everything seems to works fine for me, so probably you have some other issue there.

Edit: Checked and is true. Don't happen all the time but apparently the way I'm using to remove the ammo some how re equip the armors and weapon on the NPC's like when you manually share something with your nude follower and the follower Auto equip some armors. If you are using "Auto Unequip Ammo" is better keep disable the strip ammo in the SexLab MCM to the issue for now.

20 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Now I think about; one of the changes I'm planing to do for the next version probably can be used to prevent the Overriding of the Animation list made by DDi 

just be careful how to implement it. Virgin Marie did something like that and Kimy started nukes again it seems. At least hopefully we can get rid of DD due to a new Toy Framework, lets hope :D

58 minutes ago, Nymra said:

just be careful how to implement it. Virgin Marie did something like that and Kimy started nukes again it seems. At least hopefully we can get rid of DD due to a new Toy Framework, lets hope :D

I know. I don't going to change any DDi script for this, I just going to temporarily set the "NoSwap" Tag on the scene thread if my filter already did the work, since is the only condition checked by DDi that is made to prevent the Overriding. Of course I have to think in a way of doing it without Kimy complaining about (and that's the real challenge)

By the way I'm fan of DD and even with the his script errors I won't try another framework. The last DD version have few improvement that really enhanced the mod and most of the errors I found on the scripts are fixed on my installed version. Is a shame that the Kimy politics about DD don't allow me share the fixes and since I can't afford download the development versions I can't contribute like is needed...