6 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

I'm experiencing an issue when attempting to import the AnimationProfile_1.json filled with my adjustments. Clicking import is simply not working; I've included the json in case something went wrong in there.

AnimationProfile_1.json 3.98 kB · 5 downloads

Maybe I'm just not understanding how the system works. The animation profile should have adjustments in it and then you click import settings in SexLab's MCM menu? I've tried cleaning SexLab and then clicking import but it still isn't workinng.

First the file was wrong, few of the lines was ending with "]," when the last line should end with "]" without the ","

Second the profile don't have import bottom. You simply choice what file open from the 5 on the list.

If you want marge few profile need to be by manually and be careful with the structure. After every ")" "}" or "]" need the "," except the last one of each type.

This is your file fixed:

AnimationProfile_1.json

I found out that GPH 1.2 works fine with your excellent version of Pubic Hairs.

The complete removal of the assigned pubic hair the first time GPH is installed seems to be normal. Waiting the time set in the MCM to have a new grow stage makes the pubic hair appear and then the stages follow as espected.

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@osmelmc I was wondering whether anyone has requested support in your tweaked version of "Private Needs Discreet", to be able to respond to mod events? Specifically to cause a player character and/or NPC to relieve themselves. In either manner or both at the same time.

You might if get scared pee in self or something like that?

I was thinking on allow the unholding effect only on few situations like is sex scene (in there transparent pee looks like orgasm)

If you have any specific requests let me know.

Can someone perhaps check if they're also getting this odd bug.

If controlling NPC/NPC scene and in the free camera mode, manually advance the stages till the end stage and manually advance to complete scene.

Once the scene ends you do not regain full control of your PC.

(EPC 9 works to restore controls)

[Edit: Forgot to mention this is using "SexLab Utility Plus v20200611"]

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You might if get scared pee in self or something like that?

I was thinking on allow the unholding effect only on few situations like is sex scene (in there transparent pee looks like orgasm)

If you have any specific requests let me know.

Not that specifically. Though it's a good idea!

What I meant was for an interface for mod creators, which allows them to use "SendModEvent" to your modification, via SKSE. This modification would receive the event and carry out the action. For instance forced pee by the event, and/or forced excrete (food waste). Though you might want to see if there's any other events that would be of interest to mod creators.

That way modification authors can use your mod to cause events for story or gameplay reasons relevant for their creations.

4 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Can someone perhaps check if they're also getting this odd bug.

If controlling NPC/NPC scene and in the free camera mode, manually advance the stages till the end stage and manually advance to complete scene.

Once the scene ends you do not regain full control of your PC.

(EPC 9 works to restore controls)

[Edit: Forgot to mention this is using "SexLab Utility Plus v20200611"]

Send me the log file.

I know recently some Mod are making use in excess of the ValidateActor function and that cause issues with the control function. If is that the case you will see too many ValidateActor Notifications on the console.

When that happens the ValidateActor function remove the "Animation Faction" from the player allowing others mods like DDi take control of the player and that's what you see but the problem is not DDi or SexLab Utility.

4 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Not that specifically. Though it's a good idea!

What I meant was for an interface for mod creators, which allows them to use "SendModEvent" to your modification, via SKSE. This modification would receive the event and carry out the action. For instance forced pee by the event, and/or forced excrete (food waste). Though you might want to see if there's any other events that would be of interest to mod creators.

That way modification authors can use your mod to cause events for story or gameplay reasons relevant for their creations.

Until now nobody asked for that but the spells are there to use. If you want the events I can try to make it work but I thinking on remake all the scripts because  every time I modify some scripts of this Mod the NPC quest stop working without any good reason, some times I be forced to re compile all the scripts just to make it work again (this is the only Mod were I need to do that)

osmelmc 

Hi, thanks for the great mod, a lot of useful improvements. But I have 2 small problems:
1) when using the "show on map" checkmark, a notification appears but when I open the map there are no marks.

2) how does “use the closest furniture” work in general, I went to the chairs and the actors walked to the beds anyway, I sat on the chair after the maker match spell, and the character got up from it and the usual scene started, I tried to block the companion in the bdsm fittings and used spells on him but he got down from them and the usual scene began. With what it can be connected?

SexLab Settings:

Spoiler

1569583361_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.24-21_50_36_92.png.af7c9e2973bb91af2aad0021ef7a3a64.png75287032_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.24-21_50_43_53.png.0c3413d265099ec77f5c55dcaaca832e.png

I doubt that this is due to a lack of animation)

Spoiler

2100491343_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.24-21_53_02_34.png.34c50ca03b8e2b30b026fecc7678e948.png1236600172_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.24-21_53_09_43.png.5b060a03b4c9f7db83bda9f1f7430277.png1648304988_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.24-21_53_34_45.png.8be4b4fa384f8ea7a30b1d7867c2ae7c.png

@xtirp8

First how you get the comics style for the NPC'S. I want to try that.

Answer your questions:

1. The "Show on Map" option allow the Scenes be showed on the Miscellaneous Quests list as another Quest and like any other Quest you need activate it on the quest list to be seen on the map.

There are two issues with that originally from the game.

a. If you have too many active Quest, the last Quest added will not be showed on the map until you hide or end some of the previous ones.

b. Every scene have his own Quest on the list and need to be active each one to be showed on the map. The bad news is they are 15 on total but the good news is mostly of the users only run the first 5 as max at the same time so you only need to activate 3 or 4 to be happy.

2. The best way of start a Furniture scene is if one of the actors is already using the furniture on the moment of the scene be called that way the system detect the Furniture in use and filter the Animations to show only those with the corresponding Tags (See the file description for more information about the tags)

The Close Furniture function is more complicated because is made for situations were the external Mod like "SexLab Eager NPC'S" call for specific Furniture Animations like Throne for example, all the current know Furnitures are allowed but the external Mods usually call just for thrones or beds. The other possible situation is if the first Animation on the list is Furniture tagged but that have low chance of happen at least for Couples Animations. You can test using the "Play Animation" option on the "Animation Editor" to start one Animation with the "Table" and "Furniture" Tags on any Inn and you will see the actors walk to some of the tables and use it for the Animation by his own.

Few common issues with the furniture Animations:

a. The furniture Animations need two Tag's to be valid, the "Furniture" Tag and the specific furniture type Tag ("Chair", "Throne", "Table", "Bench" , "Pillory", "XCross", etc...) To help with that I recommend use my tweak version of "SLATE" Mod.

b. The Beds are not considered Furnitures for the SexLab so the Bed's Animations don't allow the "Furniture" Tag. The Bed's on general follow his own rules.

c. If you answer Yes when the Animation ask for a Bed the chance of see any Furniture Animation will be 0%. But you can use the "Move Scene Location" key to move your self to another Furniture and use it (need to sit/activate on the furniture) to swap to the new furniture Animation list. 

*** I know every one wants a way like the "ask for Bed" system to allow ask for specific Furniture but I still thinking about the best way of making it possible because if I use the same system as for Bed's you will be asked for every Furniture type on the room and that's annoying more if you take on consideration I still adding Furnitures types. 

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

1. The issue with the SexLab last actor being used as CenterRef instead of the first one (the female is usually the first) is already solved.

2. The Cache system was enhance and for that reason will take less time to start the Animations in the future and should refresh it self under few conditions.

3. Thanks to the enhanced cache was possible increase the Animations count limit to 1000 without extra waiting and in theory now is possible increase it even more but I will wait until Ashal do that (I'm too lazy)

Still not compatible with the SexLab GitHub version.

I'm waiting a bit to release the new "SexLab Utility Plus"

Hi, I was using only the SL for quite some time and I found this. Played with it for a few days and I noticed two things. The delay for starting animation is much higher but that is not such a big deal but the second one is more pressing. The "Use Hiding Place" does not work. I was playing with DCL and well...sex in public is crime. I use the latest version.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@xtirp8

First how you get the comics style for the NPC'S. I want to try that.

Answer your questions:

1. The "Show on Map" option allow the Scenes be showed on the Miscellaneous Quests list as another Quest and like any other Quest you need activate it on the quest list to be seen on the map.

There are two issues with that originally from the game.

a. If you have too many active Quest, the last Quest added will not be showed on the map until you hide or end some of the previous ones.

b. Every scene have his own Quest on the list and need to be active each one to be showed on the map. The bad news is they are 15 on total but the good news is mostly of the users only run the first 5 as max at the same time so you only need to activate 3 or 4 to be happy.

2. The best way of start a Furniture scene is if one of the actors is already using the furniture on the moment of the scene be called that way the system detect the Furniture in use and filter the Animations to show only those with the corresponding Tags (See the file description for more information about the tags)

The Close Furniture function is more complicated because is made for situations were the external Mod like "SexLab Eager NPC'S" call for specific Furniture Animations like Throne for example, all the current know Furnitures are allowed but the external Mods usually call just for thrones or beds. The other possible situation is if the first Animation on the list is Furniture tagged but that have low chance of happen at least for Couples Animations. You can test using the "Play Animation" option on the "Animation Editor" to start one Animation with the "Table" and "Furniture" Tags on any Inn and you will see the actors walk to some of the tables and use it for the Animation by his own.

Few common issues with the furniture Animations:

a. The furniture Animations need two Tag's to be valid, the "Furniture" Tag and the specific furniture type Tag ("Chair", "Throne", "Table", "Bench" , "Pillory", "XCross", etc...) To help with that I recommend use my tweak version of "SLATE" Mod.

b. The Beds are not considered Furnitures for the SexLab so the Bed's Animations don't allow the "Furniture" Tag. The Bed's on general follow his own rules.

c. If you answer Yes when the Animation ask for a Bed the chance of see any Furniture Animation will be 0%. But you can use the "Move Scene Location" key to move your self to another Furniture and use it (need to sit/activate on the furniture) to swap to the new furniture Animation list. 

*** I know every one wants a way like the "ask for Bed" system to allow ask for specific Furniture but I still thinking about the best way of making it possible because if I use the same system as for Bed's you will be asked for every Furniture type on the room and that's annoying more if you take on consideration I still adding Furnitures types. 

Hi thanks for the answer, I just woke up as I test the answer. and about the characters, I downloaded the enb preset from

there’s a preset in the downloads, but i just extract enbeffectprepass.fx.ini and enbeffectprepass.fx into my enb preset and just set EnablePrepass to true in  enbseries.ini

If u want that glossyness look at high glossy specular texture for body like Demoniac and play with this settings in enb [ENVIRONMENT] section.

Spoiler

1833770462_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.25-06_44_54_88.png.5a4cbc02a587137f55dd1c0125771d9c.png

Spoiler

1279835543_DesktopScreenshot2020_06_25-06_25_02_18.png.d9a8c57d37c0c6acd7f5b273da8b066d.png1704609114_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.25-06_40_12_28.png.66332422caf0388ef18054b259e25fad.png1169831309_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.25-06_24_40_41.png.7a8acaaab3c8265b6df2c143ea8304d2.png

P.S. Lol)) im an idiot)) i dont look in quest journal when SexLab notifications is showed)) map markers are shown when i enable that quest)))) thanks ?

2 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, I was using only the SL for quite some time and I found this. Played with it for a few days and I noticed two things. The delay for starting animation is much higher but that is not such a big deal but the second one is more pressing. The "Use Hiding Place" does not work. I was playing with DCL and well...sex in public is crime. I use the latest version.

Like I commented just above the delay should be less on the next release thanks to the enhanced cache but is not just caused by the extra amount of Animations, also the extra filters and functions add some delay so disabling the by the MCM the filters and functions not needed also help reduce the delay.

The cache speed up is not notice until you run few Animations and reset it self when you register, unregister or toggle some Animation to ensure the prescription of the data.

The hidden please function follow few rules to reduce the load: 

The rules are described on the file description but between other things don't find hidden place if consider the current place safe. For that check if any actor is already nude

If all the actor are dressed and all of the surrounding NPC are nude

And few other conditions that makes things the place is safe 

They also check those conditions for the hidden place but is possible get some hidden place close to a patrol path without Guard on the scanned moment and the guard show him self on the SexLab Animation.

I still working on that function so  should be improved 

Hi, i just wanted to let you know that i found something about this mod which i believe should not happen. Normally when i go trough a game i always enable the pre-foreplay tag. This mod seems to have a small problem with it because when tagged on it only plays ONE single foreplay animation before going to the next sex animation. With that i mean it only selects that single animation and no matter what i do that is the only foreplay animation that is used. It also goes so far that if i disable that one animation but keep the pre-foreplay tag enabled it just does not select another foreplay animation in its stead, showing only one animation instead.

With high regards,

Reinyn

4 hours ago, reinyn said:

Hi, i just wanted to let you know that i found something about this mod which i believe should not happen. Normally when i go trough a game i always enable the pre-foreplay tag. This mod seems to have a small problem with it because when tagged on it only plays ONE single foreplay animation before going to the next sex animation. With that i mean it only selects that single animation and no matter what i do that is the only foreplay animation that is used. It also goes so far that if i disable that one animation but keep the pre-foreplay tag enabled it just does not select another foreplay animation in its stead, showing only one animation instead.

With high regards,

Reinyn

I will check that.

But usually the problem is the amount of LeadIn Animations at disposal. 

The system also applied the same filters for the LeadIn Animations as for the Normal Animations for that reason if you have some Device equipped or the Animation is Aggressive the chance of get some LeadIn Animation is low (I only have one Aggressive LeadIn Animation installed) for that reason I add the "LeadIn Cooldown" to avoid see the same Aggressive LeadIn Animation too often

*** By the way SexLab don't detect the "Foreplay" Tag, the correct tag is "LeadIn". That's a common users/animators mistake. Is like that since always.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I will check that.

But usually the problem is the amount of LeadIn Animations at disposal. 

The system also applied the same filters for the LeadIn Animations as for the Normal Animations for that reason if you have some Device equipped or the Animation is Aggressive the chance of get some LeadIn Animation is low (I only have one Aggressive LeadIn Animation installed) for that reason I add the "LeadIn Cooldown" to avoid see the same Aggressive LeadIn Animation too often

*** By the way SexLab don't detect the "Foreplay" Tag, the correct tag is "LeadIn". That's a common users/animators mistake. Is like that since always.

Thanks for checking this out, and i have to admit i did not know that ( about the animation tag name ). So thanks for that as well. Do you know where to find the papyrus logs for sexlab? Because then i can send them here. Maybe it can help with this.

With high regards,

Reinyn

24 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@reinyn 

In your documents:

My Games/Skyrim/Log/Papyrus0.log

At less for window

There you can find the save files too.

*WARNING I write the address by memory so probably have few mistakes.

Hi, i am now in the supposed folder, but there is no log file

Naamloos.jpg

7 hours ago, reinyn said:

Lets see, as far as i can see there is no papyrus0 log in skse. This is how it looks like.

Naamloos.jpg

I'm an SE user, but perhaps this is still relative to LE?  I'll write it as if it were LE.  Papyrus logs should be under "My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script".  The lack of a log directory visible in your previous screenshot leads me to believe you haven't enabled Papyrus logging in your Skyrim config files.  I suggest using BethINI from the Nexus for that.  If you'd rather hack it by hand, look for the [Papyrus] section of your skyrim.ini file.  Change these values to 1:

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

15 hours ago, reinyn said:

Lets see, as far as i can see there is no papyrus0 log in skse. This is how it looks like.

Naamloos.jpg

Sorry for the late response but I get busy with work.

First the @4nk8r answer is right I just wanted add two things. 

1. If you are not using any Mod Manager then you can find the skyrim.ini file on the same "My Games\Skyrim" folder

2. If you are using "Mod Organizer" then you should use the "Tools" menu and on the "Plugins Tools" sub menu select the "Editor INI" option that will open the correct skyrim.ini for MO.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Sorry for the late response but I get busy with work.

First the @4nk8r answer is right I just wanted add two things. 

1. If you are not using any Mod Manager then you can find the skyrim.ini file on the same "My Games\Skyrim" folder

2. If you are using "Mod Organizer" then you should use the "Tools" menu and on the "Plugins Tools" sub menu select the "Editor INI" option that will open the correct skyrim.ini for MO.

Thanks for helping me out with this guys, and don't worry. Real life will always be more important then games. Alright, here is what i did. To proof that this is not a one time thing i played an animation using submit 3 times. then i disabled the offending animation while keeping the presex-foreplay tag turned on. I hope you guys can do something with the log file.

EDIT: Also something else, and i don't know if it is even fixable because it is something that is part of the original sexlab 1.62 as well. When you have the presex-foreplay tag on it seems like only the first set of animations gives proficiency to your sex skills. I really don't know if it can be fixed so i thought i would at the very least just ask.

With high regards,

Reinyn

SexLabDebug.0.log