I'm trying to fix myself because Actor position problem(Sexlab Utility Plus)

I want to change CenterRef(Aggressor -> Victim). I guess 'sslActorAlias.psc' is related with the position.

" IsAggressor = Thread.VictimRef && Thread.Victims.Find(ActorRef) == -1 "

Do I have to change 'IsAgressor' and 'VictimRef'?

2 hours ago, Kluze said:

I'm trying to fix myself because Actor position problem(Sexlab Utility Plus)

I want to change CenterRef(Aggressor -> Victim). I guess 'sslActorAlias.psc' is related with the position.

" IsAggressor = Thread.VictimRef && Thread.Victims.Find(ActorRef) == -1 "

Do I have to change 'IsAgressor' and 'VictimRef'?

The CenterRef if defined and assigned in sslThreadModel file.

Right now is the Victim for Aggressive not Furniture Animations

The scripts you posted here are from sslActorAlias and if you change it the Aggressive system will misbehave.

@Kluze I think have better understanding of you problem be now. The actual CenterRef for Aggressive Animations is the Victim but the system allow the victim keep moving when the CenterRef is already settled for that reason if the victim is far away of the place where the CenterRef was settled looks like the victim teleport to the Aggressor position but in fact is teleported to his position on the moment when the CenterRef was settled (when the system set the CenterRef also take his position on the map and that position is what the system really cares about)

Anyway the problem is not new but the lag product of few of my changes make it more evident. 

The solution is simply, just lock the actor before make it CenterRef. The problem is I don't know if that can cause some new issues so need to make few more test.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, osmelmc said:

@Kluze I think have better understanding of you problem be now. The actual CenterRef for Aggressive Animations is the Victim but the system allow the victim keep moving when the CenterRef is already settled for that reason if the victim is far away of the place where the CenterRef was settled looks like the victim teleport to the Aggressor position but in fact is teleported to his position on the moment when the CenterRef was settled (when the system set the CenterRef also take his position on the map and that position is what the system really cares about)

Anyway the problem is not new but the lag product of few of my changes make it more evident. 

The solution is simply, just lock the actor before make it CenterRef. The problem is I don't know if that can cause some new issues so need to make few more test.

Thank you for replying. btw I don't know what 'lock the actor before make it CenterRef' is. :( 

How can I lock the position of actor in sexlab config?

@Kluze not you, me in the script and already did but need test bit more to release. LockActor() is a internal function in sslActorAlias and is not accessible by MCM or console just script. Need to be placed on the sslThreadModel before every CenterOnObjec making reference to an Actor. 

I tell you that just to tell. I already fix it and will be on the next update. I also include one option to see on the map like a Quest the position of any sex scene far away of the Player (for those who want spy the NPC)

16 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Kluze not you, me in the script and already did but need test bit more to release. LockActor() is a internal function in sslActorAlias and is not accessible by MCM or console just script. Need to be placed on the sslThreadModel before every CenterOnObjec making reference to an Actor. 

I tell you that just to tell. I already fix it and will be on the next update. I also include one option to see on the map like a Quest the position of any sex scene far away of the Player (for those who want spy the NPC)

I see, Thank you for fixing it. :)

5 minutes ago, thexelx said:

When the last animation in a SL begins the TFC goes back to the standard 3rd person camera and not ending after the last animation ends 

. That's happened often? 

. You updated or installed another Mod recently?

. Is there something else you notice when that happens?

Send me the log file and use the option to "Stop Current Animations" on the SexLab MCM "Rebuild and Clean" page to force the Animation ends. If that doesn't work then probably is some missing/override file or some external Mod taking control of the player. If work and keep happening I will need the log file to find the problem.

1 hour ago, erojiraiya said:

SLATE_ActionLog v2.json 104.92 kB · 0 downloads

Hey ! tweaked with actions logs a bit, here is an updated version including your tags and 1000+ similar actions >_< yeah, it takes a lot of time to apply, but just in case, here it is.

Already the next release will clean the logs from duplicate and unregistered Animations so now take less time apply the logs and bit more import it.

I will check your ActionLog and clean it to share.

@erojiraiya I don't include many of the actions to add Vaginal Tag on Futa and Lesbian Animations because most of them don't have vaginal penetration and depending of the situation some filters will remove the vaginal Animations tagged from the Animation list and in those cases will be for none good reason. The correct tag for those cases is "Pussy"

Also change the "Beds" Tag for "BedOnly" because BedOnly is the tag detect by SexLab.

Also remove the Actions including "Furniture" Tag to Bed Animations because are incompatible. The original SexLab exclude "Furniture" tagged Animations when use Bed or Bedrolls and only show "BedOnly" tagged Animations on double or single Bed's (the Bedrolls are not included). For that reason if the Animation is tagged as "Furniture, BedOnly" you won't see those Animations again.

While I have no idea how well it works or if the author is interested in collaborating/sharing his tweaks with this mod - expertgamer uploaded a SL tweak that apparently addresses one really annoying SL quirk - desync on the first stage of creature animations.

Haven't had a chance to heavily test this fix, as it does unfortunately directly conflict with your tweak (modifies the same core Sexlab script).  Just mentioning it as I would love to see this particular issue addressed via your tweak.

@Reesewow I already included similar fix for other reason on the next release but his fix for the open mouth don't work here for some reason. 

The next release include:

1. More reliable detection of the player current SexLab Animation to help with the "Animation Editor" and the Animation list showed by the Animation Tools Menu and others Mods.

2. More reliable Sort Actos and Sort Creature Actos functions to ensure every Actor end on the right Animation Position depending of the Actors Race/Gender and Animation. Even if the original order of the actors wasn't right for the Animation.

3. More reliable ChangeActors function for Mods like DDi or SLAA allowing  return to the previous Animation and Actos if New matching wasn't found.

4. Better internal selection of Animations for Creatures based on the Races/Genders of the creatures allowing Animations with 5 Creature Races at the same time (like the one on the presentation of the "Horny Creatures" Mod) even including Humanoids Races. Right now such Animations don't exist because the original SexLab don't know how process it. 

5. Actor Locked in place if is the CenterRef to avoid the teleport issue on Victim of Aggressive Animations.

6. The reset to default idle state for Creatures on the Animation first stage and others part's of the script were was required too.

7. Added one Cooldown option for Foreplay/LeadIn Animations on the "Animations Setting" page to prevent LeadIn Animations get played too often. (Useful on consecutive Animations events like orgy's and multiple rapes)

8. Fix few Furniture list related functions.

9. Added few more Furnitures and statics Furnitures like Table's to the current Furnitures list's 

10. Added option to show in the map the current Sex Events as Quest when his CenterRef is placed far from the player and the Animation don't include the player.

3 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

4. Better internal selection of Animations for Creatures based on the Races/Genders of the creatures allowing Animations with 5 Creature Races at the same time (like the one on the presentation of the "Horny Creatures" Mod) even including Humanoids Races. Right now such Animations don't exist because the original SexLab don't know how process it. 

Sounds great - and this especially could be groundbreaking for creature animations.

I had mentioned it in Anub's thread that your tweaks may have functionality towards this based on some of the changelogs - sounds like while it isn't in yet, you do plan to add it.  He I know for sure was working on a falmer/chaurus/female animation years ago that he had to scrap when it turned out Sexlab simply didn't have that functionality.  

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Sounds great - and this especially could be groundbreaking for creature animations.

I had mentioned it in Anub's thread that your tweaks may have functionality towards this based on some of the changelogs - sounds like while it isn't in yet, you do plan to add it.  He I know for sure was working on a falmer/chaurus/female animation years ago that he had to scrap when it turned out Sexlab simply didn't have that functionality.  

Just noticed your comment on Anub's thread and already send it a pre release of the Utility. 

Maybe we can see some Animation like that soon.

20 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@erojiraiya I don't include many of the actions to add Vaginal Tag on Futa and Lesbian Animations because most of them don't have vaginal penetration and depending of the situation some filters will remove the vaginal Animations tagged from the Animation list and in those cases will be for none good reason. The correct tag for those cases is "Pussy"

Also change the "Beds" Tag for "BedOnly" because BedOnly is the tag detect by SexLab.

Also remove the Actions including "Furniture" Tag to Bed Animations because are incompatible. The original SexLab exclude "Furniture" tagged Animations when use Bed or Bedrolls and only show "BedOnly" tagged Animations on double or single Bed's (the Bedrolls are not included). For that reason if the Animation is tagged as "Furniture, BedOnly" you won't see those Animations again.

Roger that, will change it after i get rid of an annoying eye bug now that CBBE got updated and i thought i could use CAO on my whole mod directory ^^ (also, psyche and billy new animations, so it'll be time for actions logs again... yay)

2 hours ago, branmil said:

Seemed interesting and worked well but had to uninstall, falling trough the floor got really annoying.

I almost correct that random issue. Right now not longer happened to me but some tester's said still happen with Dragons. 

Need make more test to be sure and release it.

Hello,

I am new to LL commenting for the first time just to say I appreciate all the work you have done on these tweaks. I plan to check out more of your fixes in the future as I add the related mods. For now I have been testing PND v1.201 and 202 but NPCs don't seem to use the "find hidden place" option even when checked in the MCM. Are you still interested in maintaining this mod? If so, I left some more specific suggestions in the original PND forum post I hope might help. Thank you : )

On 6/5/2020 at 8:31 AM, osmelmc said:

@Reesewow I already included similar fix for other reason on the next release but his fix for the open mouth don't work here for some reason. 

You know, I've been looking at it for a while and the open mouth bug doesn't actually exist. Its the expressions.

One of the expressions I installed have that face at the last stage. I just though it was a bug because, it always get stuck in that phase. So me enabling a way to cycle back the expressions, foolishly thought I 'fixed' it. When in reality it is part of the Enjoyment Feature where expressions stages is based on, which I don't particularly like anyway.

37 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

You know, I've been looking at it for a while and the open mouth bug doesn't actually exist. Its the expressions.

One of the expressions I installed have that face at the last stage. I just though it was a bug because, it always get stuck in that phase. So me enabling a way to cycle back the expressions, foolishly thought I 'fixed' it. When in reality it is part of the Enjoyment Feature where expressions stages is based on, which I don't particularly like anyway.

Is good have another point of view. 

I will keep more attention on the Enjoyment Expression next time I see the issue because the problem is shared by many users and is annoying manually reset the expression.

I'm trying to fix that since few months back but the right answer keep avoid me.