On 5/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, 4nk8r said:

Is it recommended to install this after the initial new game has been started?  I'd swear I was able to start a new game with a previous version of this installed, but now Sexlab seems to get stuck initializing during a new game startup.  I get messages saying there are no available animations slots and the MCM menu won't open (Sexlab is there, just doesn't ever work).  Starting a new game without it and installing afterwards, initializing a Clean in Sexlab, all works fine, however.

I recommend Start the original SexLab and then install the Utility mostly for new users. But I usually start new game with the Utility already installed of course I don't start a new game recently so I will check that.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:57 AM, HolyDoge said:

The strangest thing happened to me after installing Utility Plus as well as the Aroused creatures patch.
 Skyrim ended up just falling apart. Sexlab mods just don't load anymore and at first I thought I didn't keep my mods up to date and forgot that I just went through the process of updating and checking up on the massive library of mods I got. So after reinstalling every single thing and finding every trace of Utility mod and the Aroused Creatures patch and getting rid of it. The game went back to normal. I thought of everything that could've happened. In the past I forgot to ghost files so over 500 mods worth of loose files loaded and caused the game to just simply not load anything but all files were ghosted, I thought maybe I might've installed the SE stuff instead of LE but after reinstalling both mods again on my PC where I work on other mods for games the same thing just happened again. I am not sure what's causing this issue for me and I am still trying to nail down the culprit but having over 800 mods and always on the edge of 200 mods active at one point is gonna cause some big fuck ups and hurdles.

10/10 would download again though.

Dealing with that many Mod installed at the same time is a real pain in the ass. I know because I have more than 250 Plugins running and so many Mods then MO2 usually take it 10 minutes just to. start the game.

The load order can be the most traumatic thing to deal because the only way to know the best order is open all the Plugins and check what esp internally override the previous one.

The dll Plugins are big deal because everyone have his own combinations and many of them are required to have stability.

My recommendation is follow the instructions in the "More Nasty Criteria" thread and check those Mods sharing files with the SexLab Utility even is they are overrated by there Utility is possible that exist some Mod with compatibility problem I don't know. The easier way to detect it checking for those Mods sharing files with the SexLab Utility Plus. Share the list if you can.

6 hours ago, loversusers said:

hi, I got one more question.

I started testing sexlab survival mod which has an open mouth script related to SLSO.  still asking the mod author how it works. but i think a patch might be requied when using with this mod's utility plus component

I don't remember now but If share files with the SexLab Utility then the patch is already included. Check the SexLab Utility Plus Compatibilities in the file download to be sure.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I need help. (Latest Version 0421 + Extra).

No matter what I tried spawning ZAP 8+ furnitures, I'm never been able to have XCross or Pillory animations even if:

1. I set "use Furniture" on ALWAYS.

2. I set "use beds" on SOMETIMES.

3. I have Billy's and Nibbles animations (animObjects) for XCross and Pillory.

So my question is: there are some "specific" ID for these objects that I can use with my CellBuilder to spawn in the game and use them? I'm already able to spawn some Deadly Furniture (by Pamatronic), for example, not counting dozens of other thing; decor, chairs, beds and so on.

Some furnitures, instead, work fine: chairs, thrones, tanning rack for example. Even it seems that it should be the male to use or be nearby.

Report:

the manual relocation works fine for me. No FPS drops or other inconvenients.

EDIT:

After all I removed the "extra" plugin (and made another clean .... duh!), mainly for some reasons:

1. Furniture animations are in any case "centered" on the male now and work (for me) ONLY when a male is using the furniture. Useless.

2. Some furnitures like chairs that are nearby a table are anyway useless because the actor will clip inside the table or worst.

3. As i wrote above, I'm not able to have some furniture animations, to say all the ones with ZAZ devices.

4. I'm not interested in the other extra features like "specialized" magic or vampire animations.

5. I don't use DD and will never use.

6. I don't use creatures and will never do (maybe it's not related but ... )

On the other side I like the "normal" features: relocation, pre idles (even if too short), ragdoll for victims and so on.

The only other complain I have is that almost every 5 minutes in game I have a CTD with "Microsoft C++ runtime error and I almost never experienced this before.

Error that normally happens "during" an animation, mainly on the final stages.

Reading all your issues seems like you have problem with the sslSystemConfig file being override or wrong version (LE/SE)

The other possible thing is the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" file Disabled on the Plugins list.

But without the log file I can't be sure.

The furniture system should work with the ZaZ Animation Pack v8 Furnitures not all are included but all the common XCross and Pillory are included just few like the Wheal that actually is a XCross are not include yet. 

The ZaZ Furnitures are defined inside the sslSystemConfig file but the original Skyrim Furnitures like Chairs are defined directly in the esp file. That means if the sslSystemConfig file have some problem like being override or the wrong version then the ZaZ Furnitures don't work and also get a lot of CTD 

PD: Some Mods have his own defined ZaZ Furniture versions but are mostly ShackleWall. Those re defined Furnitures are not included in the Utility list but that doesn't seem your problem. 

The furniture system doesn't make difference between genders but the Animation defined in the json together with some options like filter Animations genders and the one to allow the female strapon can produce similar Behavior but almost all the XCross Animations I know work fine for the female at any position if the strapon are allowed in fact the males are the ones with less chance because many Animations are tagged as vaginal and the gender filter don't allow Male on vaginal positions.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:40 PM, Nymra said:

sorry for the recent spam but corona makes me hard on skyrim loool 

Could u incorporate this into Sexlab? 

Basically we need a universal tool in Sexlab that calms all enemies that want to attack. (MCM option of course). 

Not sure of that. I think SexLab already deal with enemy actor some how 

I will check anyway.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:28 AM, thomastm said:

I can't locate "Use Furnitures" in Sexlab MCM and "Heading Place" menu doesn't show up is it only for exterior? btw is it okay to merge sexlab utility plus esp?

First and more important. The SexLab Utility Plus Extra version can't be marge that almost for sure break the Furniture system.

The Use furniture and hidden place options are on the Advance Settings close to the Use Bed option for more information read the description on the file download page.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:43 AM, Durante said:

I'm still getting the player position lock bug in sexlab scenes. But it only happens on a male player character, female player character no problem. I'll try to record a papyrus when I can.

I will need the log and more details to have better idea what you are talking about.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:13 PM, zlota said:

Hi Osmel,
Thank you for your effort, now I can report I have no more issues with animation queue.

I have last minor issue. Creature animations triggered by SL Adventures causes occasional iddle standing or teleportation to zero cordinates, when "Filter Gender Tags Animations" is on. I can live with it. It even doesn't post errors into papyrus.

I will need more details and what you mean with zero cordinates. also even when the log don't show any Errors still show many useful information so if you can publish the log and tell me the Animation name to help me find the reason.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, osmelmc said:

Dealing with that many Mod installed at the same time is a real pain in the ass. I know because I have more than 250 Plugins running and so many Mods then MO2 usually take it 10 minutes just to. start the game.

The load order can be the most traumatic thing to deal because the only way to know the best order is open all the Plugins and check what esp internally override the previous one.

The dll Plugins are big deal because everyone have his own combinations and many of them are required to have stability.

My recommendation is follow the instructions in the "More Nasty Criteria" thread and check those Mods sharing files with the SexLab Utility even is they are overrated by there Utility is possible that exist some Mod with compatibility problem I don't know. The easier way to detect it checking for those Mods sharing files with the SexLab Utility Plus. Share the list if you can.

I'll take a look. Not A whole lot of mods just stopped working randomly and just simple reinstalls actually worked fine. I gotta create a back up of my Skyrim first since its over 280GB's worth of just mods and backups of mods and so on so on. If I can get it to completely tank again and repeat the same action as last time I will post the list of mods I was using during the time and go from there. To be fair and honest the game WAS still playable. Its just anything sexlab related just failed.

Update: Further testing with a friend and I on two separate builds of Skyrim LE on two different PC's has shown that the mod manager Vortex on his end had ended up wiping a majority of script files. I don't know why this happened to us but that's what was happening. A theory was that if you are using Vortex then it'll possibly purge any form of a previous use of Vortex in the past. However in my case. I still don't know because I used NMM and mine wasn't to the extent his was in terms of damage to his folders.
Note: I use NMM because I dislike Vortex and Mod Organizer just never worked for me with Sexlab and I only used it to install fomods anyways. I would then use Wyre Bash to manage plugins and load orders since it was more convenient for me

@HolyDoge I will need someone with experience to make test on Vortex and NMM because I know the installation file have some problem on those but I have not way to know the reason.

Are you try the "Mod Organizer 2" was made for Skyrim SE but work better over Skyrim LE than "Mod Organizer"  if not you can try manually installing or this old LE test version without install information.

I just shared this type of files with few users and mostly for testing because usually have some Errors

On 5/12/2020 at 3:35 PM, xkarnakx said:

I'm getting characters floating on sex scenes, and the thing is, I'm using only sslThreadModel.pex because it was the minimal I need. Could someone help me on how to fix this?

My first Warning always is never allow my files be override be others Mods, that also means all my files are strictly required.

The reason is simply. My scripts share information between them and if just one is messing or wrong version the chance of CTD is 90% the other 10% is misbehaving of the functions. You probably already have the log file full of errors related to SexLab scripts files.

31 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@HolyDoge I will need someone with experience to make test on Vortex and NMM because I know the installation file have some problem on those but I have not way to know the reason.

Are you try the "Mod Organizer 2" was made for Skyrim SE but work better over Skyrim LE than "Mod Organizer"  if not you can try manually installing or this old LE test version without install information.

SexLab Utility Plus v20200229(Extra).7z 203.78 kB · 1 download

I just shared this type of files with few users and mostly for testing because usually have some Errors

I'll take a look at it.
From what we saw with Vortex so far it seems that Vortex is just purging and breaking the script folder when installing Sexlab Utility Plus. When it broke my friends I sent him my script folder which had most of the mods he had in it and that fixed some of his issues he had to reinstall from backup for some of his mods though.
However for me on the other hand. It seems after doing reinstalling everything and reinstalling your mods fixed all of my issues and nothing broke. I am gonna attempt to break it again with that file you sent and see what is going wrong.

Off Topic  (maybe not so much) discussion.

I don't know if it is doable but I think on a "Sexual Preference Factions" system.

There will be some new Factions:

1. Hetero.

2. Bisexual.

3. Gay.

4. Lesbian.

Named actors (or even not named) will be added to one of the faction randomly at the first met with Player (maybe with some percent that follow real life statistics).

Player will be added manually to the preferred faction.

After that, ALL sexual mods should use only 4 simple rules to start sex.

A. Hetero will have sex with Hetero OR Bisexual (but not same gender).

B. Bisexual could have sex with Hetero OR Bisexual (even same gender).

C. Gay will have sex with Gay OR Bisexual (ONLY same gender "Male").

D. Lesbian will have sex with Lesbian OR Bisexual (ONLY same gender "Female").

The Player, od course, could change the Faction of a NPC, maybe using console or a MCM function.

What do you think?

@NicoleDragoness 

That you are looking for already exists and work really good. The only issue is not many Mods make use of it, in fact I think only "SexLab Defeat" use it and just for the Rape.

The preference can be changed on the "Sex Diary" Page and allow:

1. Heterosexual

2. Bisexual

3. Homosexual , Gay or Lesbian (depending of the translation files because the terms Gay and Lesbian are separated but some translation show both like Homosexual)

Right now the system add the preference ("Stats") to the actors before SexLab make use of the actor if the actor don't have the "Stats" already defined

Not sure how random is the first time but anyway SexLab keep updating the sexual preference every time a SexLab Animation end, and depending of the % of Male and Female partners recorded in the Diary the system update the value to:

If the % ratio is bigger than 65 or equal to 0 should be considered heterosexual

If the % ratio is between 65 and 35 should be considered bisexual

If the % ratio is less than 35 should be considered Gay or Lesbian depending of the actor gender of course.

There also exist one function to detect the sexual partner and make use of the gender preference but for I know nobody use it. At the end SexLab is just the framework and the external Mods are who determine the actors involved in the Animation so nothing else can be done from SexLab.

I'm not sure to understand well.

I took a look at the entire SexLab.esm in Tes5Edit and I didn't notice any "real" Faction as the ones I suggested.

I know there is already a "sexual preference system" well working inside SexLab but it's not exactly what I meant for.

My idea is to introduce a sort of "Sub Framework" or a new Module for Sexlab in which those specific Factions are expicitly defined AND the Player can use to Personalize sexual preference of all interesting NPCs.

And the central point of everything would then be the "rules" I wrote above.

PS: It would be a problem with group animations but in these cases the rules will be ignored and everything will be based on the rock solid tags : FMM, FMMM, FFM and so on.

PS2: it's only an idea because the Covid-19 quarantine ... nothing to do all day. :)

PS3: sorry if I'm bothering you.

@NicoleDragoness not bother at all.

Like you probably already see in the "Sex Diary" of SexLab MCM there is the Sexual Stats "Sexuality"  if you click in the value ("Heterosexual", "Bisexual", "Gay", "Lesbian") this value will change and be saved for the player and the NPC

None of the Stats showed in the "Sex Diary" are factions. Ashal made it that way to allow include more stats without need of modify the SexLab.esm.

I think the Stats are saved using the PapyrusUtil but I not sure right now. 

The things I know for sure is those Stats are accessible by scripts and the way to do it is described on the "SexLabFramework" scripts file

And like I said before already exists one function to select the actors for the Animation based on the Sexual preference but nobody use the function I his own Mod.

SexLab can reselect the actors based on the sexuality by his own means but is not good idea because almost for sure will break the immersion of those Mods trying to start a Animation like in rape scenes for example.

The best choice is compelling the Mod author's to them include the option in his own Mods.

I working on a new Mod and that will be one of the options

Hey, i was using your mod fine for a while now, but today when i tried to create a new character i noticed all my sliders except the default ones disappeared in racemenu. Also the expressions menu was empty too. Is there any way to fix this? I have to disable the esp of this mod to make it work properly.

25 minutes ago, KisGaboka said:

Hey, i was using your mod fine for a while now, but today when i tried to create a new character i noticed all my sliders except the default ones disappeared in racemenu. Also the expressions menu was empty too. Is there any way to fix this? I have to disable the esp of this mod to make it work properly.

You probably have problem with the RaceMenu, check for any custom race installed since the last time you start new game. Not related with any of my Tweaks. Some custom races installation also include the RaceMenu Mod or change some file RaceMenu related.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, SirNibbles said:

I made a simple replacer for the invitation animation from Sexlab Aroused creatures, since I was a little bit bugged with the...well, animation bug.

Feel free to do whatever you want with it since the aroused creatures update finally works with LE (thanks for that)

Full animation loops for like 6-8 seconds when fully played.

In game: 

3ds max sample: https://redgifs.com/watch/decentscornfulaegeancat

**It's only the regular animation, not the one that includes the tail.

The file is install ready, just drag and drop or install with whatever mod manager you use.

Invitation Animation.7z 66.26 kB · 12 downloads

Already included on the next update. Thanks.

I installed Aroused Creatures 4.01 and your tweak and tried to load it into an existing save.

Everything seems to work perfectly fine, but for some reason I have a bar (like the one that shows progress to the next levelup, but empty) permanently stuck to the top left of my screen.

On new games this isn't the case.

Do you have any idea how I can get rid of this bar?

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I installed Aroused Creatures 4.01 and your tweak and tried to load it into an existing save.

Everything seems to work perfectly fine, but for some reason I have a bar (like the one that shows progress to the next levelup, but empty) permanently stuck to the top left of my screen.

On new games this isn't the case.

Do you have any idea how I can get rid of this bar?

Most of the time bars like that have some test/preview option in the corresponding MCM, this option usually can help if the effect get stock for some reason.

If really is the aroused creature bar then you should try one of the "Player Struggle" options on the "Dialogue & Interactions" page of the "Aroused Creatures" MCM.

If the previous don't work try some of the "Clear" options of the "Help" page in the "Aroused Creatures" MCM.

Thanks to you I just noticed this Mod don't have a specific option to solve that.

Let me know if something work. If not i should include some option for that and release it.

Thanks for the patches, a lot !

I wish ther'd be more SLATE scripts like these for the non-creature animations, like unify doggy anims and stuff :)

adds a bit of latency when configuring SL, but it's great :x !

now to find how to get those table anims working... (chairs are fine) ><