This is my marge SLAL AnimObj and include the .esp files from "Funnybisness, Leito, Dogma, Psyche, 3Jiou, Anub, nazonootoko, NCK30, Nibbles, SpaceHamster(SH), Babo, Billyy"

Of course just the ".esp" files the meshes and textures need the corresponding SLAL Animation Mod.

Is just to help those like me to close to the 256 active Plugins limit.

*** WARNING is the one I use to test the Furniture Animations so many of the furnitures like "Chair, Table, Throne, Pillory,..." Are set as Invisible Furniture.

To install it:

1. just open it with your favorite Mod Manager o extract the "SLAL AnimObj.esp" inside the game "Data" folder

2. And disable the rest of the SLAL Animation Object on the Plugins list.

SLAL AnimObj.7z

Ok finally some feedback after I made my new profile:

What does not work: 

1. when I press "relocate scene" I get a huge FPS drop (and only then) 

2. If animation is changed via Sexlab Tools to a furniture animation, Sexlab is not using a nearby furniture (this should work or it is useless in my eyes :( 

3. Use Heading place did not work in Whiterun somehow, I tried several times in several places 

4. often scenes start missaligned in general with the latest utility version (like 45° off or sometimes next to each other. Realign actors solves it but its immersion breaking

5. Fade function is worse than Sexlab Fade to Black mod. The latter has more options and provides a fade instead of on/off. So still no reason to drop the mod :D

6. Ragdoll Ending is incompatible with Naked Dungeons Captivity feature (when u get tied into furniture after sex). after ragdoll u automatically drop out

7. Sometimes agressive animations still play foreplay 

8. After furniture animation change the male actors has a furniture "glued" to him :( So the guy is walking around with a chair or bench attached :)

9. Relocating into X Cross or Pillory from Prison Overhaul in Whiterun did NOT trigger a suitable furniture animation. (Have to test with ZAP furniture, sorry) 

What DOES work

1. Change position to furniture location.
Wow just wow. It works almost perfectly. At least for most furnitures I tested (bench, chair) 

Questions: 
- How can I trigger wall/table animations with this? I cant use either

What I did not see

Could not test yet when SL selects a chair furniture animation and has a chair nearby (need to disable all but furniture animations for that I guess)
ZAP Furniture use 

Ideas/Suggestions: 
This whole thing is awesome, but it needs a better integration IMO.

A

I would like to see a reverse check, meaning Sexlab can have MCM option to SCAN for nearby furnitures and then relocate the scene there automatically. 

THAT would be like heaven I guess. It would basically be a more advanced version of "use bed"

Question: 
Would it be possible to delete the "reference" object temporarily instead of the "animobject"? I dont know if I could stand losing my anim object animations.
ZAP furnitures are often too rare. 

B
Of course it would be fun if NPCs could spawn a random ZAP furniture to use before sex lol! 

C

Would it be possible to delay the start of sexlab animations more? Or add an option to do so? 
I feel like the anims are often rushed. I cannot even see the idles played or the actors coming closer. 

What I want to do:

Presex foreplay animations are all dated and they all suck.
I think I will try to make my own little SLAL pack with animations from other SLAL packs (with permissions hopefully) to make some decent rape foreplay (groping, teasing, beating and whatnot. We have doznes of those). 
That way we could have suitable PRE SEX foreplay anims for non-consensual anims. 

There are also plenty of useful anims for post rape idle instead of ragdoll. 

I attached some logs from tonights playtesting. was an all new game. 

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.3.log Papyrus.2.log

36 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

This is my marge SLAL AnimObj and include the .esp files from "Funnybisness, Leito, Dogma, Psyche, 3Jiou, Anub, nazonootoko, NCK30, Nibbles, SpaceHamster(SH), Babo, Billyy"

Of course just the ".esp" files the meshes and textures need the corresponding SLAL Animation Mod.

Is just to help those like me to close to the 256 active Plugins limit.

*** WARNING is the one I use to test the Furniture Animations so many of the furnitures like "Chair, Table, Throne, Pillory,..." Are set as Invisible Furniture.

To install it:

1. just open it with your favorite Mod Manager o extract the "SLAL AnimObj.esp" inside the game "Data" folder

2. And disable the rest of the SLAL Animation Object on the Plugins list.

SLAL AnimObj.7z 5.96 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, I have a similar merge for SLAL and related stuff already and I am going to see if SLSO will work after merging into it. :) 

@Nymra

? I was missing your usual feedback.

1. Yes I need make it less heavy some how. This is usually heavy but the changes to make it more stable, correct Animation gender position and also allow detect the furniture make it too heavy for the FPS

2. Is supposed not show the detected furniture Animations like "Chair, Table, Pillory" outside of the furniture and once settled the CenterRef the system don't have reason to find the Furniture at less the CenterRef change like wen use the relocate scene key. Check for the Furniture Animation Tags using my SLATE tweak and the ActionLog included.

3. If you are using the v20200421 I probably need check again, but if is not the last version I should say the v20200409 have a problem in there.

4. Never happen to my and I have not idea what can cause that. At less without set it directly on the SLAL json file. Right now the system have not way to remember the rotation once the Animation Thread End.

5. I see one error in the logs you posted related to the Fade function and probably that's the reason. But being honest I don't solve the ENB problem yet, merely set the right time to execute the function.

6. I don't think the Ragdoll Ending was the problem there, once more I have the impression you are using the old v20200409 or the one pre related the 20 of this month because those versions have a error on the ending even breaking the chain of events executed once the Animation ends. Also the utility should place the actor once again on the furniture when the Furniture Animation end without need externals Mods.

7. Of course that means you have Animations with the "LeadIn" and "Aggressive" Tag's, just remove the Aggressive Tag from the LeadIn Animation. Just few of the LeadIn Animations look good in the aggressive situation and many of them are not tagged as "LeadIn". In my released SLATE_ActionLog I have few already tagged.

8. ? Yes that's a problem I can't solve using scripts because is part of the Animation definition on FNIS. Try using the "SLAL AnimObj" I just posted for now to help with that. Not fix the problem but help a bit because many of the furniture there detected by the Utility are set as Invisible.

9. Probably because they have his own Furniture like "Sanguines Debauchery" or "SD Cages" in this case the solution is they include by scripts those Furnitures on the corresponding Utility Furniture List or they just use the ZaZ Furnitures instead. Considering I have to insert one by one in the list and I don't even end with those from ZaZ or Skyrim, I have not intention of include those extra Mods.

------------------------------------------------

Now the Does Work list:

1. Wow right!!! That was my reaction too, and I was the one making it so is supposed not react like that, and was my first intent almost without errors. Thanks for say that I was starting to think I was the only one reacting like that.

Answer: The Table are not big deal because most of them have Benches so you can just sit on his Bench, but Table's too large are not supported 3 sits for each side is the maximum size. The Walls are another story because most of the Walls are not playable and also invisibly so you need to start a Wall Animation close to the Furniture Wall and the Animation need the "Wall" and "Furniture" Tags. The Walls detect are those were the NPC'S rest usually outside the inn's.

You don't need disable the rest of the Animation to test the close Furniture function you can just use the SexLab MCM Animation Test Function for the specific Animation or just wait a bit because since the fix I constantly see some couple finding a Chair or Table to have sex, mostly on the inn's.

Ok now the suggestion part:

First must say at this hour I'm bit sleepy so need to resume and probably change my mind tomorrow.

A - In theory can be done but like I said before those Furnitures Animations are supposed not be showed outside of the furniture at least something was wrong with the tags or the Animation was specific selected and not one corresponding Furniture are close enough to be selected. So in normal situations the function become pointless.

Answer: I not sure, still figuring out. But seems like not.

B - Yeah but not really immersive and the AnimObj already do that. However I will consider it in case don't find how get ride of the unwanted AnimObj. As last choice.

C - The main reason for the waiting idles is make more easily the already too long waiting since is not possible reduce more the waiting time but if you have disable the teleport the waiting time should be bigger and the other thing to do is adjust better the function but that is for try and error until find the best moments to play it. Increase the time is not one option at first seems good idea but at the pass of the days will become another thing annoying.

The SLAL things is good idea but I think use SLATE to change the tags is more easily at least that's what I'm doing. Also check again my answer for the point 7.

Yeah I know there are plenty of idles better than ragdoll for the end but for some reason don't work on that point apparently just those Animations from the SexLab Animation Register and just few Idles can be successfully executed on that part of the script, until I find the reason my best choice are the SexLab Animations but even there have problem because I can't count with the default Animations anymore since many users are removed it. I have something on mind but need make time to try it because my machine takes around 15 minutes to start the Skyrim and I can only test 2 or 3 idles for game between that, the time to open the TESEdit and the other test to make at the end of the day just managed to test around 10 Idles.

The system just kinda broke completly.

Placed some ZAP stuff to test.

- start scene

- relocate key

- enter chair

- relocate key

-> gets back into normal animation

-> all shortcut keys now broken 

-> beam to nearby bench after scene ends with "end scene key"

I might need to make videos again. 

Log with stack dump. 

Spoiler

Ok lost my thread and all writing twice now, no use of writing a third time, FUCK BROWSERRRSS!!

Just the one with the stack dumb tho... tried to enter pillory but it all messy. Had to restart skyrim because 10 FPS even after loading earlier save.

NOTE:  I m using latest Sexlab Utility Version 421

Papyrus.1.log

@Nymra I check some of your logs and also test all the problem you said.

Until now:

Only one log show SexLab related Errors and was just one error in the Fade function.

I test all the keys and the relocate scene few times and notice just the Chair problem, nothing else. Apparently is because the Furniture Animation Filter is not good enough and in some cases (not just the Chair) don't clean the extra Animations in the list. I'm fixing that.

I don't see the rest of the problems. To be sure is not another mod try uninstalling the Utility or installing a old version.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra I check some of your logs and also test all the problem you said.

Until now:

Only one log show SexLab related Errors and was just one error in the Fade function.

I test all the keys and the relocate scene few times and notice just the Chair problem, nothing else. Apparently is because the Furniture Animation Filter is not good enough and in some cases (not just the Chair) don't clean the extra Animations in the list. I'm fixing that.

I don't see the rest of the problems. To be sure is not another mod try uninstalling the Utility or installing a old version.

I noticed one problem happened when I hit "reposition scene" too often. 
I initiailly did not know that the repositioning is automated when entering furniture. 

So I enter furniture and click reposition scene again and all the trouble started with the lag. 

General issue I have is that most furniture u find is with chairs, tables and benches and stuff, but in skyrim u dont find many zap furnitures. Would require to use mods that add them, but I only know of one and that one seems very buggy (bondage furniture world). 

As for mods that need fixing:

It seems WEtfunction Redux fails to apply wet function and wet texture swap to female heads. 
There are several reports and I have the problem myself. In fact I think the problem was always there, just never got around bothering much. 

@Nymra I use few mod for the ZaZ Furnitures 

1. Simply Slavery Plus: add at less one XCross in Riften

2  MiasLair: Have few Furniture in the Mias Castle.

3. pchsWartimes: Include one house outside Witherum and in some point of the quest the house get full of torture Furnitures.

4. Also I have my own mod to replace all the Static Torture Rack of Skyrim and his Expansions

The reposition is not automatic wen enter Furniture is autistic at 12 second but for some reason the transition between stages can trigger it to. Also if the reposition time or the key is pressed in the moment you are start using the furniture (in the enter chair idle) is almost sure the reposition fail.

53 minutes ago, Nymra said:

As for mods that need fixing:

It seems WEtfunction Redux fails to apply wet function and wet texture swap to female heads. 
There are several reports and I have the problem myself. In fact I think the problem was always there, just never got around bothering much. 

Those are some of my fixes

WARNING!!! Work for me but if make some problem just remove it.

Deviously Helpless 1.17a(Fix).7z Wet Function Redux v39 (Fix).7z

5 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

after a rain character gets a vanilla wet effect on skin  that looks much nicer then WFR. is there anyway I can achieve that effect permanently? (with or without mod)

dunno how and what you do. can you provide screenshots?

I turned of "texture swap" in wet function to only get the glossy effect. I prefer that somehow looks more realistic and sexy. 

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Those are some of my fixes

WARNING!!! Work for me but if make some problem just remove it.

Deviously Helpless 1.17a(Fix).7z 33.94 kB · 3 downloads Wet Function Redux v39 (Fix).7z 24.55 kB · 7 downloads

HOLY MOTHER!!! :D WARP SPEED OSMEL!

Wet Function Redux fix works (on a new game only tho). 
Now I get correct wet function applied to face and also the wet textures are applied there. Ingenious. 

Helpless will be tested next. let the rape commence. *

Do you mind when I post the fix in WetFunction? 
I might even release a wetfunction all in one repack with texture files, its a confusing mess currently sadly. 

Feedback Deviously Helpless FIX:

It seems to work so far.

- No more leather binds equipped after rape

- No more broken animations

BUT:

I think for me it does not respect my devices settings.

I have set only ZAP COLLAR as trigger and DH triggered even when I had not Collar (but other ZAP devices) -> need to test more

2. might be RNG but I get the feeling that DH is now NOT using anymore group animations?

I think I had one but cant be sure because another mod might have interferred grrr, more rape sessions later.

Still an improvement already as far as i can see.

Feedback Wet Function Redux FIX:

Also further testing might be possible since I addicently changed some settings in between but:

- Now the Males do not show wet effect or wet texture swap even with all textures beeing installed.

Is it because they have no high poly head? (in this case might just install one for them too, think its no problem).

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Minor thing i noticed in Sexlab:

Turning OFF debug in Sexlab is not saved in the Custom Settings. 
Maybe it would be better if the option is turned off by default? 

Is like that, since always and even when in some occasions I feel the same about that. The true it's better let it be like original, because that way is easier help the new users.

Devious Helpless

1. Not sure but I think he check for the node defined in the armor and many devices have defined the collar node without be collars.

Wet Function Redux

Not sure how work that mod. I just make that fix time ago to get rid of the error in the Log. That one and almost another 100 more fixes on many other Mods just for the same reason. But not sure how much affect the mod behavior and that's the reason why not make public those fixes and the main reason of the WARNING.

PD: Please remove the hidden content in the comment #487 because I almost out of internet data and that log make me spend at least 1MB every time I check the thread.

I made a simple replacer for the invitation animation from Sexlab Aroused creatures, since I was a little bit bugged with the...well, animation bug.

Feel free to do whatever you want with it since the aroused creatures update finally works with LE (thanks for that)

Full animation loops for like 6-8 seconds when fully played.

In game: 

3ds max sample: https://redgifs.com/watch/decentscornfulaegeancat

**It's only the regular animation, not the one that includes the tail.

The file is install ready, just drag and drop or install with whatever mod manager you use.

Invitation Animation.7z

34 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I made a simple replacer for the invitation animation from Sexlab Aroused creatures, since I was a little bit bugged with the...well, animation bug.

Feel free to do whatever you want with it since the aroused creatures update finally works with LE (thanks for that)

Full animation loops for like 6-8 seconds when fully played.

In game: 

3ds max sample: https://redgifs.com/watch/decentscornfulaegeancat

**It's only the regular animation, not the one that includes the tail.

Invitation Animation.7z 66.26 kB · 1 download

that tail is awesome tho :D

Deviously Helpless Fix: 

I found another "issue". At least from my testing:

It seems DHfix is disabling inventory and fasttravel when a DD is equiped. 
There is an MCM option for this but it is not working anymore (so no matter which option I choose, it does not change anything). 

I uninstalled DH and DH fix and made a new game and fast travel and inventory worked again with DD equiped. 

On DH alone (without fix) this is working different. 
Its also not possible to remove the effect on a running save even with save cleaner. Lets see if it wears off after some time lol :D

Hi Osmel,
Thank you for your effort, now I can report I have no more issues with animation queue.

I have last minor issue. Creature animations triggered by SL Adventures causes occasional iddle standing or teleportation to zero cordinates, when "Filter Gender Tags Animations" is on. I can live with it. It even doesn't post errors into papyrus.

Skyrim: SE

Problem: Creatures triggering a pursuit via Aroused Creatures will only pursue NPCs, not my player character (fairly certain this was working before I added SLUP and the patch)

Troubleshooting: Basics mostly, tried adjusting values in the SLAC MCM, tuned it so 1 arousal on both creature and player is needed, tried creature/player/either/both options for which arousal setting(s) to act on, started on a fresh character, tried using the Invite command but it just says the creature is not interested; Matchmaker does allow me to create a scene with my character and creatures, all animations work fine.

Anyone had this happen before? Thanks in advance, and I'll post any other info needed.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

There is a global "Enable PC Engagements" option at the top of the menu - make sure that is on.

Yea, it's on, Was by default and hadn't touched it. Also tried turning off the NPC engagements completely, still no dice. Thanks for the response though.