10 hours ago, LewdZenn said:

Anyone know what could be causing this CTD? It crashes consistently at the start of a scene. The SexlabUtil.dll from this mod(Utility Plus) is overwriting the one that comes with Sexlab. Nothing is overwriting Utility Plus either if that info is helpful at all.

SexLab Utility Plus don't have DLL files except for the LE version and isn't called "SexLabUtil.dll". That file is just on the "SexLab Framework" setup and is specific for each SKSE version, so you need the matching version of SexLab Framework for your SKSE.

Also make sure of have installed all the Visual C redistributable of Microsoft and all the NetFrameworks. Both are redistributable packages and crazy like seems, you need all it's versions installed because some games or programs use one version and others use another version. In both cases you probably can open a game that use a old version of those packages with just the newest version installed and will work most of the time but at the moment that they try to execute something specific of the old version you will get a CTD usually followed by a warning message.

On 3/29/2022 at 1:24 AM, OsmelMC said:

Sadly change the slots is hard even for me and not many slots can be used without conflicts. By other side, you can find a lot of mods for wearable lanterns and lights, all them with different slots. For example I'm using the vanilla one that can be found in one of the first Dragonborn quest that is just the light, and my followers are using lanterns from the Mod "Vigilant" that i also got as part of few Quest's. None of them use the slot 61.

Thank you for your answer?

On 6/24/2022 at 3:52 AM, StepanBo said:

SexLab Utility Plus v20220319 (LE).
I'm not 100% sure that the problem I have is caused by the mod, but I have a suspicion that it is. The problem exists both in a save game of a 10th level PC and in a brand new game and is revealed in continuously repeating sounds of item (re)dressing during SexLab animations. For testing purposes I disabled "Use Face Items" option in the SexLab menu but nothing changed (the sounds keep playing). I executed "player.inv" command then and noticed that even with disabled face items the following appeared in the inventory during an animation:

Hide contents

1 - Tongue 1 (0C08FC3C) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC46)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC50)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5A)

1 - Tongue 2 (0C08FC3D) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC47)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC51)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5B)

1 - Tongue 3 (0C08FC3E) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC48)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC52)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5C)

1 - Tongue 4 (0C08FC3F) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC49)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC53)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5D)

1 - Tongue 5 (0C08FC40) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4A)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC54)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5E)

1 - Tongue 6 (0C08FC41) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4B)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC55)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5F)

1 - Tongue 7 (0C08FC42) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4C)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC56)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC60)

1 - Tongue 8 (0C08FC43) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4D)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC57)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC61)

1 - Tongue 9 (0C08FC44) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4E)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC58)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC62)

1 - Tongue 10 (0C08FC45) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4F)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC59)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC63)

1 - Empty (0C08FC65) (100? 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC64)

Also, taking an opportunity I'd also like to ask: what is the difference between "No'", "Here is fine" and "Let them watch" options in "Ask for Hidden Place" menu?

First the last question:

"No" Ignore the hidden places function and continue as if was disabled. The external Mods some times set it's own center reference.

"Here is fine" ignore any center reference settled by external Mods and set the center reference on the player.

"Let them watch" i think is linked to the furniture system in which case will search furnitures around the player on a radio of 400 unit's or less without care for the hidden state

Every option have it's objective and are made to avoid unnecessary search. I think is described on the download page with more details.

The tongues of the Ahegao Expressions come with wet sounds like the sounds of some mushrooms. Any other sound is probably side effect of another Mod not even related with the SexLab. In my case I have installed the Alchemy Overhaul and the Crafting Overhaul with few others Overhaul and some of them come with a DLL file that force the sounds on all the items and nothing can be done so if you have some of the Overhaul that's the reason of the sounds.

The Ahegao was thinking on first versions to add the tongues to the actor inventory using scripts but almost all the AddItem functions have the side effect of trigger a redress event on the followers and some other NPC's so after lot of research and test i fond that only two ways can be used to add the items to the actor without get dressed. The first is using one container as intermediary but this need one container for each actor more scripts because I have to place all the tongues back to the container each time I use them, so i didn't use this method. The second way is using the Aliases on the Quest's for the Threads, is more clean but also harder to control so I wasn't able to disable it at that point so i keep the options to add the tongues to the inventory but just for future versions because right now should be disabled. Of course now I have more experience and I found a way to control it and even add your own face items but my PC is still broken so I can't work on that.

In conclusion you can't avoid the tongues on the inventory until the next version once I fix my PC.

18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Every option have it's objective and are made to avoid unnecessary search. I think is described on the download page with more details.

My deepest apologies, for some reason I didn't notice the description.

The tongues of the Ahegao Expressions come with wet sounds like the sounds of some mushrooms. Any other sound is probably side effect of another Mod not even related with the SexLab. In my case I have installed the Alchemy Overhaul and the Crafting Overhaul with few others Overhaul and some of them come with a DLL file that force the sounds on all the items and nothing can be done so if you have some of the Overhaul that's the reason of the sounds.

The sound I have is definitely unlike a sound of a mushroom (be it gathered or eaten), it's exactly or almost the same as a sound for equipping or torso piece of clothing (e. g. Blue Robes). At a glance the only overhauls I have are Alternative Crafting System and Wintermyst. Anyway, thanks for the hint. will try to sort it out.

In conclusion you can't avoid the tongues on the inventory until the next version once I fix my PC.

Thanks a lot for supporting and developing of your excellent set of mod tweaks.

2 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I don't want to bother, but I'm having this problem where I can't assign hotkeys on the hotkey page (the one on the screenshot). I can assign the right side normally, but the left side doesn't change and the MCM freezes (just the hotkey page, I can leave that page but nothing changes).

ScreenShot432.png

Like I said, my PC is broken and I won't be able to work on that for a long time.

I taking notes of all the issues reported but that's all I can do right now. I can't even confirm or deny your report and for that reason I didn't answer.

The scripts for the hotkeys assignment haven't changed for a long time so they should work as always unless the script file be overwrite by another mod or i being added some new "State" for the new options which in the case of the SexLab MCM is bad idea because already have all the "State" that can handle and add one more means that one of the others will stop working.

Anyway unless the problem be with the "State" in which case nothing will work, the hotkeys come with a default value that can be restored with just stand over the option and press the key "R" on the keyboard. Also you should be able of remove the hotkey if you try to assign the "ESC" key.

In the worst of the cases you can change the hotkey exporting the configuration to a JSON file and editing the value of the hotkey on the JSON file with a text editor like the Notepad to finally import the JSON file.

By the way nobody use that hotkey because everyone one use the one of the "SexLab Tools" for the menu with the animation list. So better disable it with the ESC or with the value -1 on the JSON file

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

By the way nobody use that hotkey because everyone one use the one of the "SexLab Tools"

Not quite true :)

I use that hotkey recently quite often, anyway - since I learned (how) it actually works (worked before) - I just nedeed to change logic behind it to perform random-skip by default (without modifier key) while ordered-skip with it, otherwise it was indeed not very useful (fun to use). ?

Edited by PippinTom
typo
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

By the way nobody use that hotkey because everyone one use the one of the "SexLab Tools" for the menu with the animation list. So better disable it with the ESC or with the value -1 on the JSON file

actually I only use this hotkey these days instead of sexlab tools because the pop up list of SL tools ruins immersion. 

the SL hotkey just does its job without destroying immersion because he works at random and "silent". 
(also it works asigning a custom hotkey to that, at least for me and on LE) 

Edited by Nymra
22 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I don't want to bother, but I'm having this problem where I can't assign hotkeys on the hotkey page (the one on the screenshot). I can assign the right side normally, but the left side doesn't change and the MCM freezes (just the hotkey page, I can leave that page but nothing changes).

ScreenShot432.png

I once had this too. I had to use the clean up option. Make sure to wait that SL properly cleans up and make sure to not enter MCM before SL prompts that it has finished cleaning. Give it a try, could help.

Until two days ago I was using SUP v20220112 without issues
Since upgrading to v20220531 I have two annoying  problems

1. When a scene is initiated through Defeat, the female victim goes back to squatting with her hands tied behind her back. Pressing [ does re-align the animation, but only for another 10 seconds until she reverts to hands tied squatting

2. Despite having Expressions set to NO tongue , female tongues still poke out during sex. I have tried both re-cleanining Sexlab and resetting Expressions, but still the tongues poke out.

I started a new character playthrough so this is a fresh start with v20220531

Is there a likely setting I have wrong?

PS: I have also noticed it no longer asks if I want to go to another place before sex starts, even though that is ticked in the MCM

Edited by dePog
6 hours ago, dePog said:

Until two days ago I was using SUP v20220112 without issues
Since upgrading to v20220531 I have two annoying  problems

1. When a scene is initiated through Defeat, the female victim goes back to squatting with her hands tied behind her back. Pressing [ does re-align the animation, but only for another 10 seconds until she reverts to hands tied squatting

2. Despite having Expressions set to NO tongue , female tongues still poke out during sex. I have tried both re-cleanining Sexlab and resetting Expressions, but still the tongues poke out.

I started a new character playthrough so this is a fresh start with v20220531

Is there a likely setting I have wrong?

PS: I have also noticed it no longer asks if I want to go to another place before sex starts, even though that is ticked in the MCM

That version is tagged as BETA because I wasn't able to finish it.

About the tongues the previous versions have a bug with the tongues that keeps them equipped and unable to change unless be unequipped first. The new version should fix that but only if the Ahegao is enabled because the only way to fix that is unequipping each tongue without remove it from the inventory, that happens by his own after some scenes with the Ahegao. Sadly nobody knows how to fix that in a faster and more effective way.

Anyway your tongues issue looks more like bad configuration. On the configuration you will see one option to "Add the face items to the actor at the animation start" that option should be always disabled because is a reminder of a function that should be fixed on furniture versions and right now only trigger redress events. The other option is to disable the face items but nothing prevent the items on the actor inventory so anything can equip it.

Your issue with defeat don't seems related with SexLab. Some mods should be applying the idle without check if the actor is on the SexLab animation faction and that's a common mistake on new Mods or with new author's so check if you have some new patch tweak or mod related with submission.

I having lip sync problem on doing animations, like if i do an animation with 3 or more npcs being on the same place, the mouth starts to bug when open, its open and close sometimes super fast, i wonder if your mod will correct stuff liek this too ? idk if i could explain right sorry >< i trying to find something to fix this a pretty long time, Thank You

6 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

I having lip sync problem on doing animations, like if i do an animation with 3 or more npcs being on the same place, the mouth starts to bug when open, its open and close sometimes super fast, i wonder if your mod will correct stuff liek this too ? idk if i could explain right sorry >< i trying to find something to fix this a pretty long time, Thank You

My SexLab Utility Plus come with a lot of fixes and many of them are for the expressions. Right now almost all the issues with the expressions are caused by other tweak's, patches or Expression Mods.

SLU+ should fix your issue but check if some of your Mods, have files on common with my SLU+ in which case probably is the one causing your issue.

45 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

My SexLab Utility Plus come with a lot of fixes and many of them are for the expressions. Right now almost all the issues with the expressions are caused by other tweak's, patches or Expression Mods.

SLU+ should fix your issue but check if some of your Mods, have files on common with my SLU+ in which case probably is the one causing your issue.

Alright thanks ^^ i will try it out and will let you know :3

Hello Osmel, wondering if you could take a look into a bug.

When using this option:

1381716836_2022-07-1714_04_47-SkyrimSpecialEdition.thumb.png.1949ca6adf2a66a6138da717076704de.png

It correctly identifies the femdom tag and puts female as position 2, however since victim is male it filters out all animations with "vaginal" tag. This means femdom animations are not listed during the call and you only get femdom animations without vaginal tag.

1 hour ago, Illana said:

Hello Osmel, wondering if you could take a look into a bug.

When using this option:

1381716836_2022-07-1714_04_47-SkyrimSpecialEdition.thumb.png.1949ca6adf2a66a6138da717076704de.png

It correctly identifies the femdom tag and puts female as position 2, however since victim is male it filters out all animations with "vaginal" tag. This means femdom animations are not listed during the call and you only get femdom animations without vaginal tag.

I will check that. 

Hi Osmel

Installed util plus v20220319, tried to compile a script and I got the following message...

Spoiler

F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3156,4): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3156,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3160,5): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3160,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3173,72): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3173,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)

I've come across this before but gave up trying to find if I was missing a src script but this time I thought I'd ask if you knew (it's SLSO stuff).  thanks

57 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi Osmel

Installed util plus v20220319, tried to compile a script and I got the following message...

Hide contents

F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3156,4): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3156,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3160,5): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3160,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3173,72): experience is not a variable
F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\source\sslActorAlias.psc(3173,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)

I've come across this before but gave up trying to find if I was missing a src script but this time I thought I'd ask if you knew (it's SLSO stuff).  thanks

Change the compiler or it settings. One of the compiler settings write those conversions by you on the compiled file. Otherwise you will have to write all the missing conversions.

The conversion is just add the "AS" and the type, to the variable. Example:

(NumberInt as Float)

(NumberFloat as Int)

(NumberVar as String)

But I don't remember "Experience" as variable on my scripts so probably it's declaration is just missing.

Check on the SLSO script for the place were "float experience" or "Int experience" is write and copy it into the SLU+ script.

Hello Osmel,

Thank you for your tweaks. I would like to know when i use your modified Sexlab Adventures, during rape if i choose "Resist" the windows keeps coming back again and again and it does not end the assault. Maybe there is something wrong with my configuration ? i play on skyrim SE

Does anyone have an issue whereby all chair animations are reversed, I.E if someone is blowing someone in a chair the person kneeling kneels in the middle of the chair and the other person is squating where the person should be kneeling? Happens for me with all animations in chairs and only with chairs are things messed up.

15 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Does anyone have an issue whereby all chair animations are reversed, I.E if someone is blowing someone in a chair the person kneeling kneels in the middle of the chair and the other person is squating where the person should be kneeling? Happens for me with all animations in chairs and only with chairs are things messed up.

I run into that problem sometimes. You can use the U key to rotate the actors and it should save the position for whichever particular animation is playing.