6 hours ago, K01N said:

Hey, im having trouble with the furniture system. It seems to recognize only various bed types. Including bedrolls. I can see those turn pink-ish during the scan. But so far it didnt recognize a single table or chair. I have the advanced system enabled, all furnitures ticked and plenty animations with appropriate tags active.  (billys for example seem to come properly tagged).

Anyone had similar problems and found a solution?

Using the new Beta btw. If it didnt recognize any furniture i would have switched back already. But i works, just not recognizing anything thats not a bed. 

Thanks in advance.

The chairs should be fine but take in consideration that any chair with side arms will be considered a throne. By other side most of the tables are being removed from the table list because are usually placed on the wrong direction on the building's and for that reason the scenes use to start with the actors on the walls. As alternative the furniture system mostly check for the marker's where the NPC's bend over the tables. The tables with benches of the inn's are also detected but as "BenchTable" and of course have it's own animations with the "BenchTable" and "Furniture" tags.

You can use my tweaked version of the SLATE to make sure that all the animations have the right tags and this crippled version of the furniture sex framework together with the SLU+ to add more marker for the tables between other things.

Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus.7z

I've run into problems with the furniture stuff too (with the crippled FurnitureMarkerSex and your SLATE file installed). For one Sexlab still occasionally starts scenes with invisible furniture without any furniture present. That much isn't new, but now at least with the advanced system I get asked, chose the furniture and then Sexlab proceeds to play a non-furniture animation. Guess Sexlab just does not like to play animations in the right context. ?

That aside, any news on your PC?

Hey, thanks for the quick answer and trying to help. I had your SLATE patch installed anyway. Used it to add new bench, chair, throne tags to existing animations to see if that helped. Sadly no change. The only funriture being recognized are beds.

The furniture marker mod wont even load mcm or add the two spells, Not even on fresh save. No idea how that could even happen. 

Might be time to nuke the installation again and start over. (;-.-) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

41 minutes ago, K01N said:

Hey, thanks for the quick answer and trying to help. I had your SLATE patch installed anyway. Used it to add new bench, chair, throne tags to existing animations to see if that helped. Sadly no change. The only funriture being recognized are beds.

The furniture marker mod wont even load mcm or add the two spells, Not even on fresh save. No idea how that could even happen. 

Might be time to nuke the installation again and start over. (;-.-) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If you have the full Furniture Marker mod that might be your problem, IIRC it clashes with SLU's furniture system. If you installed just the crippled version, that has no MCM or anything else, that's normal.

8 hours ago, Talesien said:

I've run into problems with the furniture stuff too (with the crippled FurnitureMarkerSex and your SLATE file installed).

My ActionsLog on the SLATE only have the animations I know. A lot of new animations are being made since my last update and I actually found a lot of new and old animations without the right tags just before the crash.

The animation author's are being very active in matter of Furnitures recently but they don't set the tags.

I didnt use the full furniture marker mod, only therr crippled version after the recommendation. But knowing that one doesnt have the spells or mcm saves me tons of sanity. Should have been my first idea, it is called crippled after all. 

Is there any way for me to figure out if a furniture is marked correctly, besides the creation kit? The way i understand it the furniture system hooks into idle markers. What world space edits could be a factor? Texture replacers? Im just slowly figuring out, that i dont really know enough about he system yet to solve my own problem. ^^;

hi @OsmelMC

Could you check the new version of SLSeparateOrgasm ans see, if it would work with latest UtillityPlus?

One of the new features (number of obligatory orgasms in consensual sex, like in assault sex) appears not to work for me. I have the latest UtilityPlus and it worked with assault sex before the SLSO update. I did a Clean save and reinstalled SLSO, but still does not work.

Here is an idea for the outfit manager:

Create the possibility of custom made conditions for a specific outfit, that is depending on having a specific item in inventory. Following scenario: Equip a publicWhore outfit, when ever the PC is in a hold AND has an item specified for that hold. The specification is made by the player. It could be a ring renamed as "Public Whore of Whiterun", for example. But it does not have to be a ring, it could be any item (even clutter), that is just renamed.

thanks for your hard work

3 hours ago, monty359 said:

Could you check the new version of SLSeparateOrgasm ans see, if it would work with latest UtillityPlus?

One of the new features (number of obligatory orgasms in consensual sex, like in assault sex) appears not to work for me. I have the latest UtilityPlus and it worked with assault sex before the SLSO update. I did a Clean save and reinstalled SLSO, but still does not work.

I have none way to work on any Mod right now. You can try to use the last version of SLSO with the SLU+ but none of the new functions will work, so is pointless.

3 hours ago, monty359 said:

Here is an idea for the outfit manager:

Create the possibility of custom made conditions for a specific outfit, that is depending on having a specific item in inventory. Following scenario: Equip a publicWhore outfit, when ever the PC is in a hold AND has an item specified for that hold. The specification is made by the player. It could be a ring renamed as "Public Whore of Whiterun", for example. But it does not have to be a ring, it could be any item (even clutter), that is just renamed.

Too complex but I will try once be able to work on the Mods again and once I figure out a way to do it with the current scenario system. 

8 hours ago, K01N said:

Is there any way for me to figure out if a furniture is marked correctly, besides the creation kit? The way i understand it the furniture system hooks into idle markers. 

I was trying something like that at least with the invisible marker's of the crippled furniture sex framework when I was trying to add more marker's on real time just before the crash. I didn't figure out yet but probably enabling the God Mode on the Skyrim INI.

Almost all the vanilla tables and chairs are included on previous versions of the SexLab Utility Plus but after a lot of complaints about clipping issues and few suggestions I finally remove almost all the tables and many chairs. For example all the tables or surface in general were you can see the NPC's bend and with both hands over the table, will be detected as tables but since the marker are invisible you have none chance of see the highlight of the new furniture system even on the case of be working like intended. The chairs by other side are only those where the actor can sit from the front, that means that most of the chairs in front of tables will be ignored.

Also just the vanilla furnitures and those from few others DLC and mods are include.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I have none way to work on any Mod right now. You can try to use the last version of SLSO with the SLU+ but none of the new functions will work, so is pointless.

I'm attempting to patch for the new version based on the previous patch I think Leakim made, with the script correction from the previous page with lines 1128/1246. I think I've correctly forwarded the changes but if you want to check my work, please do I'm still learning. Scripts (with source) below.

scripts.7z

22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

My ActionsLog on the SLATE only have the animations I know. A lot of new animations are being made since my last update and I actually found a lot of new and old animations without the right tags just before the crash.

The animation author's are being very active in matter of Furnitures recently but they don't set the tags.

That would explain why an invisible furniture animation starts without that furniture present, but would it cause a non-furniture animation to play if some furniture had been selected? That would mean that animation creator added a furniture tag to it, no?

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

, but would it cause a non-furniture animation to play if some furniture had been selected? That would mean that animation creator added a furniture tag to it, no?

Not, in that case the system fail or some other mod is overriding the animations; for example DDi change the animation list after SLU+ select the animations and waist all the work but just if at least one of the actors is wearing a device. Other Mods like Furniture Sex Framework, SLAA or some new tweaked versions of SexLab Tools also change the animation list.

Both of my furniture systems check the existence of valid furniture animation before event ask but the new one should be more reliable thanks to the new CACHE system that allow me do more search's on less time that means that l can search for the specific animations for the actors without care too much on waist time because the new CACHE also remember the search without animations.

By the way remember to manually clean the CACHE if you are being editing the animation tags or you may get some misplaced animations.

On 8/3/2022 at 6:26 PM, Xiaron said:

I'm attempting to patch for the new version based on the previous patch I think Leakim made, with the script correction from the previous page with lines 1128/1246. I think I've correctly forwarded the changes but if you want to check my work, please do I'm still learning. Scripts (with source) below.

scripts.7z 64.28 kB · 17 downloads

thanks i'll try this, seen any issues on your end?

Hey OsmelMC, any chance of giving a look at Sexlab Tools?

It would be great to fix it and allow us to check all available animations instead of capping them to a certain ammount.

Or even  better, to include its features inside Sexlab itself...

19 hours ago, rmaku said:

Hey OsmelMC, any chance of giving a look at Sexlab Tools?

It would be great to fix it and allow us to check all available animations instead of capping them to a certain ammount.

Or even  better, to include its features inside Sexlab itself...

For i know my tweak for the "SexLab Tools" is fine.

The play list isn't limited to 126 animations for taste or pleasure. The limit is for compatibility reasons and can be cheated but that will cause issues with other Mods.

The SexLab MCM already allow you play any animation from the list on the "Toggle Animations" page but don't allow you change that animation while the scene is being played. The thing I can do is modified it to also allow you to change the animation while is being played and even add or remove actors to fit on the new animation parameters.

Is not the same you are asking but at least don't have compatibility issues.

Edited by OsmelMC

Greetings @OsmelMC. I had an idea for this mod that may or may not be feasible. Actually, I'm not even sure if it has been attempted before. I think a feature to be able to select certain animations, and have a sort of "priority" system for increased chances for those animations to play, would be an amazing feature to have on Sexlab. Sometimes I stumble upon an animation that I haven't seen in a long time, that I enjoy a lot and would like to be played more often. 

My ideal would be a weighting system. For example, each animation you could give a 1-10 (or even up to 100?) level of "priority". And that priority would be compared to an overall chance. If the chance fails, it just plays a random animation. If it succeeds it plays that specific animation. Maybe a third check, for if it succeeds but then rolls again for one of the the next highest priority animations.

Wouldn't be surprised if such a system would drastically increase animation startup times, but for some users, I think that would be a worthwhile tradeoff to be able to see their favorite animations played more often. Maybe you could come up with something better, but with the same general idea. A way to get have more control over which animations are played.

Hi OsmelMC, I installed utility plus SE beta 20220531, done a clean install, but the animations which I mentioned at SL thread are still seem to be broken. Is there anything I can do to fix them? It looks like every second anim (or more) are affected (the creature just goes into idle.)

Edited by Midnightbug
On 8/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, Talesien said:

I've run into problems with the furniture stuff too (with the crippled FurnitureMarkerSex and your SLATE file installed). For one Sexlab still occasionally starts scenes with invisible furniture without any furniture present. That much isn't new, but now at least with the advanced system I get asked, chose the furniture and then Sexlab proceeds to play a non-furniture animation. Guess Sexlab just does not like to play animations in the right context. ?

That aside, any news on your PC?

I'm getting this as well.

It asks if I want to use nearby furniture. I select "Table" my character walks half way there, then starts playing a completely different non furniture animation on the floor.

4 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi OsmelMC, I installed utility plus SE beta 20220531, done a clean install, but the animations which I mentioned at SL thread are still seem to be broken. Is there anything I can do to fix them? It looks like every second anim (or more) are affected (the creature just goes into idle.)

Make sure that nothing is overwriting the SLU+ files. 

3 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I'm getting this as well.

It asks if I want to use nearby furniture. I select "Table" my character walks half way there, then starts playing a completely different non furniture animation on the floor.

Try cleaning the Animation CACHE. I remember something like that from my tests but wasn't the furniture system in self. Of course I wasn't able to complete my tests so I can't be 100% sure.

9 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Greetings @OsmelMC. I had an idea for this mod that may or may not be feasible. Actually, I'm not even sure if it has been attempted before. I think a feature to be able to select certain animations, and have a sort of "priority" system for increased chances for those animations to play, would be an amazing feature to have on Sexlab. Sometimes I stumble upon an animation that I haven't seen in a long time, that I enjoy a lot and would like to be played more often. 

My ideal would be a weighting system. For example, each animation you could give a 1-10 (or even up to 100?) level of "priority". And that priority would be compared to an overall chance. If the chance fails, it just plays a random animation. If it succeeds it plays that specific animation. Maybe a third check, for if it succeeds but then rolls again for one of the the next highest priority animations.

Wouldn't be surprised if such a system would drastically increase animation startup times, but for some users, I think that would be a worthwhile tradeoff to be able to see their favorite animations played more often. Maybe you could come up with something better, but with the same general idea. A way to get have more control over which animations are played.

Is possible but I'm not sure if will be good idea, after all most of the users complain about the Random don't be so Random. If I do that I'm sure that more than one will try to blame it for the Random failing on be Random.

I will think about...

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Make sure that nothing is overwriting the SLU+ files. 

Nothing is overwriting the files. I re-run FNIS and cleaned the system under SL, re-registered all the anims and the problem is still present. I checked what is broken exactly and it is the chaurus, the seeker, and occasionally the riekling. All the other creatures are working, so definitely not a problem with bad install/FNIS etc. I tried it on different and completely new setups as well, always these three are bugged. However using SL beta version 8 the problem goes away, but unfortunately most mods are not compatible with beta anymore, so the problem is definitely SL framework related. Any other ideas? :)