22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That's for the log. That was reported already and I trying to figure out but without the logs is very hard.

-----------------------------

Ok the logs show nothing about the Outfit Manager so isn't a error at least.

But is showing a lot of other error related with the Player Load Game event on some Mods that are not supposed to happen unless be a new game or the save be corrupted.

One more thing is that your papyrus looks really busy until last second before close the game, apparently installing DDi objects and animations.

Check the saved game with the ReSave too and wait until the rest of the mod setup's be finished.

Even before the first release i know the Outfit Manager MCM won't be showed until his Main Quest be started and that quest have low priority compared with the setup of the rest of the Mods so won't be started until the end of the setups but once started all will be fine.

I'm thinking on some solution or at least some information on the MCM.

That log was the first load after initial start. So start new game, wait till the notification spam stops, save, close game, start game, load save. Hence well possible some mods were only then starting to initialize. And yes there are a few things I need to work on, as mentioned it's a new load order that I'm currently working on, so some problems are to be expected (and to be corrected ... hopefully).

Coc'ed around a bit to check for clipping, conflicts and such. Here is a log from inside Aradias. That one might be more interesting (it's certainly somewhat disturbing to me)it got stack dumps ... loads of it, at a steady 60FPS. Most dumps are from the various Toys framework mods, but also some from a: "OM_MainQuest". Can't place that OM makes me think of Outfit Manager perhaps?

Papyrus.0_outfit_manager_bug_stack_dumps.log

52 minutes ago, Talesien said:

That log was the first load after initial start. So start new game, wait till the notification spam stops, save, close game, start game, load save. Hence well possible some mods were only then starting to initialize. And yes there are a few things I need to work on, as mentioned it's a new load order that I'm currently working on, so some problems are to be expected (and to be corrected ... hopefully).

Coc'ed around a bit to check for clipping, conflicts and such. Here is a log from inside Aradias. That one might be more interesting (it's certainly somewhat disturbing to me)it got stack dumps ... loads of it, at a steady 60FPS. Most dumps are from the various Toys framework mods, but also some from a: "OM_MainQuest". Can't place that OM makes me think of Outfit Manager perhaps?

Papyrus.0_outfit_manager_bug_stack_dumps.log 826.65 kB · 0 downloads

The Stack Dumps aren't errors, is just tracked info. I think is related with the logs stored in another files. SexLab, Outfit Manager and some other Mods have his own log files in a folder inside the folder of the papyrus logs. In my case the file "OutfitManager.0.log" show all the logs i track on my Mod, and the "Papyrus.0.log" show only the errors on the scripts but should be none because is the first i look each time I changed something on the scripts.

The Stack Dumps show good info but for me is hard to read and since is just info without errors i just check it for curiosity

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Papyrus.0_outfit_manager_bug_stack_dumps.log 826.65 kB · 4 downloads

Are you using a Mod to sort the MCM? Because I reading on your log that you are opening page's on the Outfit Manager MCM but are not my pages and that is not possible.

I

22 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Are you using a Mod to sort the MCM? Because I reading on your log that you are opening page's on the Outfit Manager MCM but are not my pages and that is not possible.

I'm using Menu Maid 2 (and MCM Recorder), but it has no effect if I remove either (or both) of those.

I seem to have found the root of the problem though. Most unexpected too. I was planning to use Redux (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66920?tab=description) for this play through. Turns out though, its alternate start mechanism is a bit unwieldy for initial tests. So I replaced it with my usual: Alternate Perspectives. And just like that Outfit Manager starts working, stack dumps are gone ...

Anyway I included the only OM log that survived from the time I've been using Redux, does not look like it helps much though.

OutfitManager.3.log

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

I

I'm using Menu Maid 2 (and MCM Recorder), but it has no effect if I remove either (or both) of those.

I seem to have found the root of the problem though. Most unexpected too. I was planning to use Redux (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66920?tab=description) for this play through. Turns out though, its alternate start mechanism is a bit unwieldy for initial tests. So I replaced it with my usual: Alternate Perspectives. And just like that Outfit Manager starts working, stack dumps are gone ...

Anyway I included the only OM log that survived from the time I've been using Redux, does not look like it helps much though.

OutfitManager.3.log 2.63 kB · 4 downloads

Help more than expected...

If is really a log with the issue. Show the opening of the configuration and process that are only possible if the Main Quest was started. So the problem is not the main quest.

This log together with the last one with the Stack Dumps bring me some ideas for the solution.

Also make me think that installing the Mod after load and save the alternative start, should avoid the issue. If bad not remember some alternative start of Nexus cause issues on more than one Mod.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Help more than expected...

If is really a log with the issue. Show the opening of the configuration and process that are only possible if the Main Quest was started. So the problem is not the main quest.

This log together with the last one with the Stack Dumps bring me some ideas for the solution.

Also make me think that installing the Mod after load and save the alternative start, should avoid the issue. If bad not remember some alternative start of Nexus cause issues on more than one Mod.

It is a definitely a log with the issue. That log is from the afternoon, and I only switched the alternate start mod a couple hours later. That the main quest did start fits in with the stack dumps, doubt it would produce those if it hadn't started.

Installing the mod later would require you to make it esl flagged though (yes I noticed it's esl ready, still the flag is not set). At any rate that sounds more like a workaround than a solution. I guess it's fine, since only a few people seem to encounter that problem, but perhaps a trigger to activate the mod later (kinda like sexlab) would work as well?

looks like tongues need more work.
1. if you turn on both options for tongues when you have sex it can cause the heel effect to get reapplied even thou they dont have heels on.(still verifying it)
2. if using your outfit manager mod from nexus the  add items to inventory causes them to equip all the items they carry.

15 hours ago, Talesien said:

It is a definitely a log with the issue. That log is from the afternoon, and I only switched the alternate start mod a couple hours later. That the main quest did start fits in with the stack dumps, doubt it would produce those if it hadn't started.

Installing the mod later would require you to make it esl flagged though (yes I noticed it's esl ready, still the flag is not set). At any rate that sounds more like a workaround than a solution. I guess it's fine, since only a few people seem to encounter that problem, but perhaps a trigger to activate the mod later (kinda like sexlab) would work as well?

I did the option to force it but isn't tested under those conditions and for your log seems like is not the expected issue and apparently is something more weird.

The next version will come with the ESL flag and one file that should garantice the quest startup

28 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

looks like tongues need more work.
1. if you turn on both options for tongues when you have sex it can cause the heel effect to get reapplied even thou they dont have heels on.(still verifying it)
2. if using your outfit manager mod from nexus the  add items to inventory causes them to equip all the items they carry.

The option to Add Items to inventory is deprecated and should be avoided, my Mod already have a better ways to add the tongues and the option is there just in the remote case that be required by another mod to show Ahegao expressions out of the sex scene.

Yo.

As someone else also reported a while back, I am also experiencing sound bugs.
The "sfx" is missing a lot of beats, and only playing maybe half the time. Like it was supposed to play - - - - - - - - -, but it's playing - -   -   - - -   -   - , if that makes any sense...
Any fix for the current version? and if not, does someone have the old version where its supposedly not a problem?

So looks like the SL Aroused Creatures 4.08(tweak) was never uploaded.  I only see 4.06 in the download section.  The SLAC is now 4.09, so just checking of 4.06(tweak) is good enough.

Thank you.

Edited by delgathar
On 5/29/2022 at 12:22 PM, Nararanara said:

the tongues don't seem to get applied with the ahegao expressions, is there a reason for that?

Do you use the "automatic free camera" feature of SexLab?

If yes, this is the reason. Tongues and TFC (free camera) don't match well.

Hi @OsmelMC, just wondering, does SLUtility+ make changes to the orgasm conditions when using separate orgasms? I'm using it with SLSO and I'm trying to figure out why animations with the cunnilingus/handjob/footjob tags are not triggering orgasm. It doesn't seem like its an issue with SLSO since it usually show a console message if the animation does not meet the orgasm condition and playing around with the option/disabling conditions in SLSO doesn't change anything.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Hi @OsmelMC, just wondering, does SLUtility+ make changes to the orgasm conditions when using separate orgasms? I'm using it with SLSO and I'm trying to figure out why animations with the cunnilingus/handjob/footjob tags are not triggering orgasm. It doesn't seem like its an issue with SLSO since it usually show a console message if the animation does not meet the orgasm condition and playing around with the option/disabling conditions in SLSO doesn't change anything.

If you see the message on the console is because SLSO block the orgasm. The last versions of SLSO are not working properly.

SLU+ have his own orgasm conditions but most of them are removed from the the SLSO script. So when you have SLSO and SLU+ , SLU execute a orgasm script independent from the original one and just for SLSO that have only the conditions of the SLSO. That means that i have low impact at there. 

If you see a message on the console giving you a reason to block the orgasm, then you problem is with the SLSO. I don't have those messages.

My current version have some changes suggested by the users, that probably help with that but my PC is dead right now and I don't know when will be released.

9 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

If you see the message on the console is because SLSO block the orgasm. The last versions of SLSO are not working properly.

SLU+ have his own orgasm conditions but most of them are removed from the the SLSO script. So when you have SLSO and SLU+ , SLU execute a orgasm script independent from the original one and just for SLSO that have only the conditions of the SLSO. That means that i have low impact at there. 

If you see a message on the console giving you a reason to block the orgasm, then you problem is with the SLSO. I don't have those messages.

My current version have some changes suggested by the users, that probably help with that but my PC is dead right now and I don't know when will be released.

Did your PC hardware fail, or is just Windows issues?

5 hours ago, safado said:

Did your PC hardware fail, or is just Windows issues?

The hardware... Dust and water make bad combination. On the last few days in La Habana where I live is being raining like never before. I live in one of the highest places of the city so the inundation are not a problem but apparently the humidity was too much for my PC.

I'm waiting for a dryest weather to see if something can be saved. My first attempt apparently made it worst.

1 hour ago, tamai said:

Is it possible to have a hotkey for private needs to check status?

The last time I touch PND, i was working on a Winget for bowls, bladder and dirty. Like the ones of iNeeds.

Sadly I had few issues installing my old version of the "Adobe Flash" and together with other issues, I stop working on that Mod at least for now. 

I want to rebuild the PND to finally get rid of all it issues and include the Winget but should be after finally release the current SLU+ and OM. And won't be soon because my PC is still broken.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The last time I touch PND, i was working on a Winget for bowls, bladder and dirty. Like the ones of iNeeds.

Sadly I had few issues installing my old version of the "Adobe Flash" and together with other issues, I stop working on that Mod at least for now. 

I want to rebuild the PND to finally get rid of all it issues and include the Winget but should be after finally release the current SLU+ and OM. And won't be soon because my PC is still broken.

aww its okay, i understand working with flash is quite difficult.... but thanks for the reply!

Any news on that front? Or still waiting for dryer weather?

Is still raining everyday but I already started with the cleaning process. 

Being honest I think I can't fix it. Low hope here!

I being done the type of cleaning required for my problem, many times before with good results. But mostly for curiosity and always without the stress of the current situation. I'm worry that if this doesn't work i will have to wait a lot of time before be able of get a new PC.

So I taking my time, but I did the main cleaning already, so at least the most dangerous part was done.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is still raining everyday but I already started with the cleaning process. 

Being honest I think I can't fix it. Low hope here!

I being done the type of cleaning required for my problem, many times before with good results. But mostly for curiosity and always without the stress of the current situation. I'm worry that if this doesn't work i will have to wait a lot of time before be able of get a new PC.

So I taking my time, but I did the main cleaning already, so at least the most dangerous part was done.

That sounds bad, you think the PSU went? Or the MoBo?

That sounds bad, you think the PSU went? Or the MoBo?

Both but I have replacement for the power supply in case can't be fixed. By other side i don't have replacement for the mother board and right now the prices here are 4 times the USA prices and very hard to find anyway.