1 hour ago, Nymra said:

are the tongues working for anybody on SE?
on LE I still have no tongues :(

My tongues work fine on SE (if you don't turn on the free camera, I've already written about it)

I usually, after a complete reset of the SL, save the game, load on it, import the save of the SL and reset the registered emotions.

This solved my problem, I do this because on previous versions I had a problem with emotions and tongues.

2 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

Hi, something in the sexlab diary will not advance (just Oral/Anal/Vaginal), everything else in the diary worked well!

Any Idea how to deal with this issue?

I'm on SE.

Make sure of install the last version of SexLab Framework for SE, you seems to be using the BETA or some tweak made for the BETA version

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

are the tongues working for anybod

The tongues are being the same at least for the last 3 versions. The tongues for LE are made for SMP by default but the setup include a XML file for HDT-PE to replace the one for SMP, i just can't test it.

I made the conversion of the XML with a program for that but everyone said that doing the conversion is more about try and error than actual knowledge so I don't know if will work like intended.

At the end the tongues look good even without the physics

If you made the conversion of the scripts make sure of use the meshes of the previous version for LE over the ones of the new version. For i remember the new meshes don't need conversion but the tongues are specific for LE or SE and the conversion can break them so better use the one's of the previous version for LE

Edited by OsmelMC

Hello,
I have a question about SexLab Utility Plus.
I use the mod for quite a while together with Furniture Sex Framework 0.14.3. If I understand correctly SexLab Utility Plus has a built-in Furniture function!
So can I uninstall Furniture Sex Framework?
And what kind of Furniture animations mods do I need for the Furniture of SexLab Utility Plus, if I want to use the existing furniture in the room? Animations with integrated furniture or the invisible ones?

Edited by N.Gamma

SexLab Utility Plus v20220319 (LE).
I'm not 100% sure that the problem I have is caused by the mod, but I have a suspicion that it is. The problem exists both in a save game of a 10th level PC and in a brand new game and is revealed in continuously repeating sounds of item (re)dressing during SexLab animations. For testing purposes I disabled "Use Face Items" option in the SexLab menu but nothing changed (the sounds keep playing). I executed "player.inv" command then and noticed that even with disabled face items the following appeared in the inventory during an animation:

Spoiler

1 - Tongue 1 (0C08FC3C) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC46)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC50)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5A)

1 - Tongue 2 (0C08FC3D) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC47)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC51)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5B)

1 - Tongue 3 (0C08FC3E) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC48)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC52)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5C)

1 - Tongue 4 (0C08FC3F) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC49)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC53)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5D)

1 - Tongue 5 (0C08FC40) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4A)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC54)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5E)

1 - Tongue 6 (0C08FC41) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4B)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC55)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC5F)

1 - Tongue 7 (0C08FC42) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4C)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC56)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC60)

1 - Tongue 8 (0C08FC43) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4D)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC57)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC61)

1 - Tongue 9 (0C08FC44) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4E)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC58)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC62)

1 - Tongue 10 (0C08FC45) (100, 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC4F)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC59)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC63)

1 - Empty (0C08FC65) (100? 100%)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (0C08FC64)

Also, taking an opportunity I'd also like to ask: what is the difference between "No'", "Here is fine" and "Let them watch" options in "Ask for Hidden Place" menu?

6 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Hello,
I have a question about SexLab Utility Plus.
I use the mod for quite a while together with Furniture Sex Framework 0.14.3. If I understand correctly SexLab Utility Plus has a built-in Furniture function!
So can I uninstall Furniture Sex Framework?
And what kind of Furniture animations mods do I need for the Furniture of SexLab Utility Plus, if I want to use the existing furniture in the room? Animations with integrated furniture or the invisible ones?

You can uninstall the future sex framework or use my crippled version that is just the marker's.

The animations need the right furniture tags to be detected. You can use the SLATE of my tweak's and apply the ActionsLog included, the animations with visible furnitures will also need some adjustments to make them invisible.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You can uninstall the future sex framework or use my crippled version that is just the marker's.

The animations need the right furniture tags to be detected. You can use the SLATE of my tweak's and apply the ActionsLog included, the animations with visible furnitures will also need some adjustments to make them invisible.

I was going to ask the same thing (probably I did time ago but I don't remember lol), but also I was having the same doubt about the animations compatible with your furniture framework, so I'm starting a new gameplay and I want to know if I need to do some changes to those animations or there's a tool in the mod that allows me to mark those animations with the right tag, or if I need to edit them manually.

Also, I have questions about SexLab Separate Orgasm, is your mod compatible with the last version?

Edited by KingstonPrince7
7 minutes ago, dePog said:

I want to pause some of the scripts in my Tiefling mod whenever the player is in a sex scene.

What is the best way to script a detection of a Sexlab animation event?

Check if the actor is on the SexLabAnimationFaction and for more compatibility also check if the actor have the Move control enabled. The Move control of the player is disabled for the scenes of almost all the Mods where the player loss the control to start some idle or animation.

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Check if the actor is on the SexLabAnimationFaction

Strangely I have related to that question - is there anything beside having "sanitizing sex" that one can do to change AnimatingFaction rank of character via console? Because recently I've noticed that after few SL Solutions encounters my PC is stuck with rank 0 what prevents some other mods from considering it as valid target (example: SLAC scanner detects actor as "engaged" and ignores it since rank is not lesser nor equal "-1", what would be usual case after SceneEnd).

Anyway - that faction issue seems to repeat quite few times since update, and I wonder if it can have anything to do with changes incorporated in latest SLU beta? I have no clue yet - just spotted it yesterday.

PS: Couple of days ago I've updated to recent Beta (full clean-restore method) - to check out new furniture features - overall it's nice, but have some weird kinks, so far I've noticed that even if I choose some furniture (eg. "wall") when asked about it via popup - it not always results in appropriate animation playing. If characters are not stationary they naturally tends to wander of due to their AI while SL script is busy doing it's stuff, and when animation eventually starts: instead of being wall-involved it defaults to floor-basics, probably because at the moment of firing popup character has been already too far from wall or maybe issue is closer to animation start stage - I have no idea - didn't dwell into it yet, just reporting observations.

PPS: It may have impact on above issue, I I mention this also: due to update being recent - my AnimCache is rather empty, so delays between starting preparations for scene and scene starting if abnormally huge and that may influence outcome of whole process.

9 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Strangely I have related to that question - is there anything beside having "sanitizing sex" that one can do to change AnimatingFaction rank of character via console? Because recently I've noticed that after few SL Solutions encounters my PC is stuck with rank 0 what prevents some other mods from considering it as valid target (example: SLAC scanner detects actor as "engaged" and ignores it since rank is not lesser nor equal "-1", what would be usual case after SceneEnd).

Anyway - that faction issue seems to repeat quite few times since update, and I wonder if it can have anything to do with changes incorporated in latest SLU beta? I have no clue yet - just spotted it yesterday.

PS: Couple of days ago I've updated to recent Beta (full clean-restore method) - to check out new furniture features - overall it's nice, but have some weird kinks, so far I've noticed that even if I choose some furniture (eg. "wall") when asked about it via popup - it not always results in appropriate animation playing. If characters are not stationary they naturally tends to wander of due to their AI while SL script is busy doing it's stuff, and when animation eventually starts: instead of being wall-involved it defaults to floor-basics, probably because at the moment of firing popup character has been already too far from wall or maybe issue is closer to animation start stage - I have no idea - didn't dwell into it yet, just reporting observations.

PPS: It may have impact on above issue, I I mention this also: due to update being recent - my AnimCache is rather empty, so delays between starting preparations for scene and scene starting if abnormally huge and that may influence outcome of whole process.

The CACHE in self haven't changed on any recent version, but yes, your issue sounds like a CACHE issue. Just check the furniture tags on the animations and use the option to "Clean the Animation CACHE"

Some mods can change the Animations on the play list, like DDi, Furniture Sex Framework or some versions of "SexLab Tools".

I didn't make all the tests I want but I test the walls many times and even noticed that new wall animations are being made and some of them are wrongly tagged. Also some of the old animations have new offsets on the newest version of the animation.

I only recommend the Clean System option for the new users or users updating from a very old version. The Clean System option on SE can take more than 4 hours on be completed even after said that SexLab is installed. By the way the public version of the SexLab Animation Load is one of the reasons on the delay on the SexLab "Clean System" option. Better use this... Because maybe SLAL is the reason why you CACHE is empty.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Better use this...

Thanks! will do test drive that one?

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Because maybe SLAL is the reason why you CACHE is empty.

I think that CACHE is empty mainly because.. I cleaned it after SLATE finished reapplying all those tags of yours. Obviously it will fill up in time but as I said already - update of SLU is quite fresh - two days ago tops (at the moment of writing previous post) and since then my PC didn't fornicate a lot.

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the new update works in AE version  ?

I guess - it does not, because:

What's New in Version 2022-05-31

Released June 15

SexLab Utility Plus v20220531

But just for SE because my PC is broken and I can't compile the conversations.

anyway - zip is missing pex'es specific for AE

Edited by PippinTom
2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

new update works in AE version  ?

Should work fine. But you have to remove the "SexLabUtil.pex" file from the "Scripts" folder of the SLU+ and the requirements will be wrong on the MCM but is harmless.

The main difference between AE and SE on the SLU+ is just version numbers.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Should work fine. But you have to remove the "SexLabUtil.pex" file from the "Scripts" folder of the SLU+ and the requirements will be wrong on the MCM but is harmless.

The main difference between AE and SE on the SLU+ is just version numbers.

ok thanks for your help and amazing work my friend

Anyone know what could be causing this CTD? It crashes consistently at the start of a scene. The SexlabUtil.dll from this mod(Utility Plus) is overwriting the one that comes with Sexlab. Nothing is overwriting Utility Plus either if that info is helpful at all.

39 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

Anyone know what could be causing this CTD? It crashes consistently at the start of a scene. The SexlabUtil.dll from this mod(Utility Plus) is overwriting the one that comes with Sexlab. Nothing is overwriting Utility Plus either if that info is helpful at all.

As far as i know, SexlabUtil.dll isn't part of this mod.

Maybe you have installed the wrong version of sexlab?

The log says you have version Skyrim 1.5.97 SE installed, so you need SL 1.63, not SL 1.64. 

58 minutes ago, prometheusx said:

As far as i know, SexlabUtil.dll isn't part of this mod.

Maybe you have installed the wrong version of sexlab?

The log says you have version Skyrim 1.5.97 SE installed, so you need SL 1.63, not SL 1.64. 

I just took a look again, I was mistaken. Apparently I'm going crazy and the dll isn't included in this mod. I use MO2 and when looking at the conflicts I saw Utility Plus and SL Framework conflicting over the the SexlabUtil.dll, or at least I thought I did. Sorry for the false alarm. I am still getting the CTD though when Utility Plus is active, but SL is shooting some other error in console now so I think there are some other issues that may be effecting this mod causing the CTD. I am on SL v1.63 though, I'm not really sure what went wrong. SL was working previously but I uninstalled temporarily to track down some other unrelated CTD, and now it's doing this.

Edited by LewdZenn