4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Try cleaning the Animation CACHE. I remember something like that from my tests but wasn't the furniture system in self. Of course I wasn't able to complete my tests so I can't be 100% sure.

This is on a completely new game, would the Cache even need to be cleaned if it hasn't been used?

My Sexlab complains it's being downgraded with this installed. Is this not currently updated for 1.64c?

Edited by Deathmaw
On 8/14/2022 at 4:24 PM, OsmelMC said:

For i know my tweak for the "SexLab Tools" is fine.

The play list isn't limited to 126 animations for taste or pleasure. The limit is for compatibility reasons and can be cheated but that will cause issues with other Mods.

The SexLab MCM already allow you play any animation from the list on the "Toggle Animations" page but don't allow you change that animation while the scene is being played. The thing I can do is modified it to also allow you to change the animation while is being played and even add or remove actors to fit on the new animation parameters.

Is not the same you are asking but at least don't have compatibility issues.

thanks for the amazing work

your tweak for the "SexLab Tools"  works in AE version ?

and i look for your tweak and dont find it

thanks in advance for any help

9 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

This is on a completely new game, would the Cache even need to be cleaned if it hasn't been used?

My Sexlab complains it's being downgraded with this installed. Is this not currently updated for 1.64c?

Even if you haven't started any sex scene, many Mods with auto engagement check for the installed animations as background process and that fill or update the CACHE.

Also a lot of animations come without the right furniture tags, you should use my tweaked SLATE to apply my ActionsLog and set the right tags.

And once applied al the tags and installed all the animations use the "Clean Animation CACHE" to be sure that the CACHE be updated. After all the CACHE is made to get updated the less possible in order to speed up the process but when new animations are being installed or some animation tag is changed, the CACHE need to be updated to include those changes. Of course SexLab do that mostly by itself 100% automatic but when a external Mods like SLATE change the tags SexLab can't detect it is then when Clean Animation CACHE option is required.

By the way SLATE is not the only Mod changing the tags. A lot of the most common Mods can do almost the same as a side objective.

11 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Nothing is overwriting the files. I re-run FNIS and cleaned the system under SL, re-registered all the anims and the problem is still present. I checked what is broken exactly and it is the chaurus, the seeker, and occasionally the riekling. All the other creatures are working, so definitely not a problem with bad install/FNIS etc. I tried it on different and completely new setups as well, always these three are bugged. However using SL beta version 8 the problem goes away, but unfortunately most mods are not compatible with beta anymore, so the problem is definitely SL framework related. Any other ideas? :)

If all the steps where properly done and nothing is overwriting the SLU+ files, then i can only advice you to wait.

The scripts for the creature animations and sync, are fine on the SLU+. But the most recent versions of SexLab take longer on be fully installed and until the end of the installation think like the Chaurus Animations can fail on the sync for lack of resources. The Chaurus and few others creatures aren't optimized for the animations and some tricks are required to allow get in and out of the animations, the tricks are usually one or two idles in the right order and at the right moment. So the lack of resources caused by the installation process usually cause delay between idles and animations that end with the creature stoked on the idle or the animation.

I'm sure that everything will be fine once the installation process be over.

By the way the installation process is not just until SexLab said that is ready. Actually after that, few other Mods related with SexLab also start process related with the SexLab setup like for example the "SL Animation Load" that start the registration of the animations; and SLATE reapply the ActionsLog. Both Mods process can take a lot of time before be completed.

The public version of "SL Animation Load" have a small bug related with the Creature Animations that basically register all the animations at least two times, taking at least half hour on be completed on Skyrim SE and AE. The solution for that is use my unreleased version of "SL Animation Load" that is a lot faster on SE or AE and bit faster on LE.

The SLATE should be manually applied once the all the animations are being registered because it's Automatic function can't detect the end of the SL Animation Load process and only see the end of the SexLab setup process that is basically the beginning of the SL Animation Load process. Also in the case of my tweaked version of SLATE, the ActionsLog included have more than 2000 actions to apply and that can easily take more than 4 hours on be completed. Luckily you can save and close the game and the process will continue the next time you load the game but still means a lot of time without sex.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If all the steps where properly done and nothing is overwriting the SLU+ files, then i can only advice you to wait.

The scripts for the creature animations and sync, are fine on the SLU+. But the most recent versions of SexLab take longer on be fully installed and until the end of the installation think like the Chaurus Animations can fail on the sync for lack of resources. The Chaurus and few others creatures aren't optimized for the animations and some tricks are required to allow get in and out of the animations, the tricks are usually one or two idles in the right order and at the right moment. So the lack of resources caused by the installation process usually cause delay between idles and animations that end with the creature stoked on the idle or the animation.

By the way the installation process is not just until SexLab said that is ready. Actually after that, few other Mods related with SexLab also start process related with the SexLab setup like for example the "SL Animation Load" that start the registration of the animations; and SLATE reapply the ActionsLog. Both Mods process can take a lot of time before be completed.

The public version of "SL Animation Load" have a small bug related with the Creature Animations that basically register all the animations at least two times, taking at least half hour on be completed on Skyrim SE and AE. The solution for that is use my unreleased version of "SL Animation Load" that is a lot faster on SE or AE and bit faster on LE.

The SLATE should be manually applied once the all the animations are being registered because it's Automatic function can't detect the end of the SL Animation Load process and only see the end of the SexLab setup process that is basically the beginning of the SL Animation Load process. Also in the case of my tweaked version of SLATE, the ActionsLog included have more than 2000 actions to apply and that can easily take more than 4 hours on be completed. Luckily you can save and close the game and the process will continue the next time you load the game but still means a lot of time without sex.

Is there a way to download the animation loader in one file or pack? I cannot seem to be able to do that.

8 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Is there a way to download the animation loader in one file or pack? I cannot seem to be able to do that.

That's because you are using your smartphone. On the internet explorer (Chrome in my case) use the option to see the page as "Desktop Mode" or "Desktop Site" not sure about the name because each explorer is a bit different and my is in Spanish.

The download button of the GitHub is usually hidden on the phone view but on the PC or the Desktop Mode is showed as "Code" in green

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, Talesien said:

Reminds me, the current SLU+ Beta has a checkbox "Use intimacy circle". IIRC you been experimenting with that, but hadn't come to a fully successful solution. Given that I assume that checkbox does nothing? At least for me that seems to be the case,

Actually work fine but still is a experiment so have a lot of room for improvement. For example:

1. The spell is mostly invisible but still you can see a flash on the place when is casted.

2. The spell force any human actor too close to the scene to walk away for few seconds but for that needs some destination and the marker currently used as destination seems to be the same used by the guard patrol's and like you can imagine those marker's are mostly on open locations so the inn's and house's usually don't have one of those and the peeping actor mostly stop walking for few seconds if can't find a destination.

3. As funny side effect in some cases the peeping actor walk away but since is just for few seconds, after few steps try to return to his previous action and end retuning to the place of the scene just to be affected again by the spell and repeat the same once and again until the end of the scene or the scene change location.

4. The radio of the spell can be adjusted but only editing the ESP file and since is mostly invisible the only way to see the real spell is changing the it's NIF file for the alternative one on the same folder.

Of course I can work on all those small issues but I did the spell mostly to show it to @Nymra and sadly I wasn't able to compile the LE version so probably @Nymra still isn't able to check it. That means that if I decide to keep working on this spell, will be only once the full version be released and I can get some feedback.

Edited by OsmelMC
8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Actually work fine but still is a experiment so have a lot of room for improvement. For example:

1. The spell is mostly invisible but still you can see a flash on the place when is casted.

2. The spell force any human actor too close to the scene to walk away for few seconds but for that needs some destination and the marker currently used as destination seems to be the same used by the guard patrol's and like you can imagine those marker's are mostly on open locations so the inn's and house's usually don't have one of those and the peeping actor mostly stop walking for few seconds if can't find a destination.

3. As funny side effect in some cases the peeping actor walk away but since is just for few seconds, after few steps try to return to his previous action and end retuning to the place of the scene just to be affected again by the spell and repeat the same once and again until the end of the scene or the scene change location.

4. The radio of the spell can be adjusted but only editing the ESP file and since is mostly invisible the only way to see the real spell is changing the it's NIF file for the alternative one on the same folder.

Of course I can work on all those small issues but I did the spell mostly to show it to @Nymra and sadly I wasn't able to compile the LE version so probably @Nymra still isn't able to check it. That means that if I decide to keep working on this spell, will be only once the full version be released and I can get some feedback.

So that is the flash I'm seeing at the start of a scene, been wondering where it came from, goot to know.
Ok that human actors part probably explains why I got the impression it's not working. The last two cases where I saw some NPC walk in/over a scene it was a dog (at an inn) and a cow (at the Lagoon Player Home), so if the spell only affects "human" actors that's probably why.
Does the spell work only on the Player Character or on NPC only scenes as well?

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

So that is the flash I'm seeing at the start of a scene, been wondering where it came from, goot to know.
Ok that human actors part probably explains why I got the impression it's not working. The last two cases where I saw some NPC walk in/over a scene it was a dog (at an inn) and a cow (at the Lagoon Player Home), so if the spell only affects "human" actors that's probably why.
Does the spell work only on the Player Character or on NPC only scenes as well?

Is limited to the humans for now. I probably end making a different behavior for the creatures once I know better what I'm doing. The packages or behaviors don't include too much description so is mostly try and error after check a lot of the vanilla packages to see what can be used.

On 8/11/2022 at 3:21 PM, MattTheRagdoll said:

If anyone has used this successfully with the updated SLSO please let the rest of us know :)

I've been using it myself with no problems I'm aware of so far. If anyone is having trouble hopefully they'd say so, so I can attempt to fix it?

5 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

hi, is this compatible with this mod? there looks to be conflicts with it in SSE edit, do we need to patch the two?

There is none compatibility issue. Just make sure of follow his instructions to install it with the SLU+.

My SLU+ is merged with the version of 1200 slots but you can use his version of 2000 slots over my SLU+ and like I said just make sure of follow the instructions because he have one ESP version that is the best to be used with the SLU+ and should be placed lower on the plugins list and upper on the Mod list to be sure of use my scripts.

On 8/3/2022 at 6:26 PM, Xiaron said:

I'm attempting to patch for the new version based on the previous patch I think Leakim made, with the script correction from the previous page with lines 1128/1246. I think I've correctly forwarded the changes but if you want to check my work, please do I'm still learning. Scripts (with source) below.

scripts.7z 64.28 kB · 36 downloads

These seem to worrk for me

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

There is none compatibility issue. Just make sure of follow his instructions to install it with the SLU+.

My SLU+ is merged with the version of 1200 slots but you can use his version of 2000 slots over my SLU+ and like I said just make sure of follow the instructions because he have one ESP version that is the best to be used with the SLU+ and should be placed lower on the plugins list and upper on the Mod list to be sure of use my scripts.

Ok so if I understand you correctly I just need to make sure to install his ESP version, not the ESL version, so that i can load his ESP below your mod's ESP in the plugins? i don't see any specific instructions he has on his mod page that talks about using sexlab 2000 slots with your mod.

Edited by jimmywon34
4 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

i don't see any specific instructions he has on his mod page that talks about using sexlab 2000 slots with your mod.

He have a short description of the steps. Probably too short but is there.

By the way if you are on SE or AE you can also flag the ESP file as ESL or change it's extension to ESL to save space on the plugins list.

This might be a bit of a dumb question, but where do i find the SLATE patch? I have checked the downloads and from what i saw there was only a creature patch but no furniture patch. If it is supposed to be a part of the FOMOD then that did not work out for me either, because the last version (that beta version in the last spot) just installed itself without giving me any fomod choices.

As for the version of SLATE that i use, i think it is the SE one that was uploaded by nomkaz. Would i have to switch to the original version of Beamer or not?

With high regards,

Reinyn

2 hours ago, reinyn said:

This might be a bit of a dumb question, but where do i find the SLATE patch? I have checked the downloads and from what i saw there was only a creature patch but no furniture patch. If it is supposed to be a part of the FOMOD then that did not work out for me either, because the last version (that beta version in the last spot) just installed itself without giving me any fomod choices.

As for the version of SLATE that i use, i think it is the SE one that was uploaded by nomkaz. Would i have to switch to the original version of Beamer or not?

With high regards,

Reinyn

My SLATE tweak begin as a fix to allow the creature animations and for that reason still keep the "creature" on the name but right now is a lot more. You can see more details on the download page.

39 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

My SLATE tweak begin as a fix to allow the creature animations and for that reason still keep the "creature" on the name but right now is a lot more. You can see more details on the download page.

Thanks for answering my question.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:18 PM, OsmelMC said:

You know, I actually tried a setup for SE and AE a while ago and I gave up because SLATE was taking an enormous amount of time to process, easily at least half an hour as you mentioned. I actually gave up on on that because of both SLAL and SLATE.

I will actually be willing to give SE or AE a shot again with your SLAL version but I'll probably just use a very limited amount of animations.

Since you seems to be the only person familiar with this stuff, you have any idea why LE registering like 700 animation take a less than a couple of minutes, and processing your SLATE file on LE also takes easily less than 5 minutes with all those animations. I think it was actually like 2 minutes in my setup, compared to at least 30 minute on SE before I gave up on it.

Like SE is supposed to be faster but for the purposes of both SLAL and SLATE it's just so much slower.

Edited by ttpt
51 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Since you seems to be the only person familiar with this stuff, you have any idea why LE registering like 700 animation take a less than a couple of minutes, and processing your SLATE file on LE also takes easily less than 5 minutes with all those animations. I think it was actually like 2 minutes in my setup, compared to at least 30 minute on SE before I gave up on it.

Like SE is supposed to be faster but for the purposes of both SLAL and SLATE it's just so much slower.

The Papyrus on SE is less buggy but for that and to give you more FPS is also more slow with the scripts in general.

The papyrus only have allowed a small amount of scripts between photograms and that means that big scripts like the ones of SexLab are usually processed in more than one step. Also between each step, Skyrim have a delay of one or two seconds.

Since I start using the Skyrim SE I noticed those things and made some changes on the Mods I use, to optimize them. So my tweaked versions of SLAL and SLATE are being optimized for SE and between other things don't allow you execute the big functions while are being applied.

Also the SexLab Framework for SE is optimized for SE and now include a Animation CACHE that spare you a lot of time and allow the Mods with auto engagement to check more things in less time (those Mods usually check every few seconds if you have valid animations for the actors and the immersion of story so the CACHE help there because can remember the last results of those checks and avoid to check all the animations once and again)

Of course the same scripts on LE are faster than on SE but mostly matter on the installation process and I always experimenting with fasters ways to do the job (I also use to add more actions on each version of the SLU+ so basically I being adding more time than the ones I managed to reduce on the scene start up but once everything is installed and the CACHE is full I know for sure that the startup of the scene take can't take less than 10 seconds)

I recommend you the SE or the AE if you have it. Of course are slower than the LE with the big scripts but those scripts are mostly on the installation process and the enhance on the graphics is worthy.

Final note: is true that apply my SLATE ActionsLog on all the animations take around 4 hours and register 2000 animations take half hour but you only have to do it only one time after reset the animations registry and you don't even have to keep the game open all the time because Skyrim remember what was doing on the scripts when you save the game and will continue the next time you load the game. Also you can play the vanilla Quest's while you are registering animations or applying the SLATE ActionsLog.

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Papyrus on SE is less buggy but for that and to give you more FPS is also more slow with the scripts in general.

The papyrus only have allowed a small amount of scripts between photograms and that means that big scripts like the ones of SexLab are usually processed in more than one step. Also between each step, Skyrim have a delay of one or two seconds.

Since I start using the Skyrim SE I noticed those things and made some changes on the Mods I use, to optimize them. So my tweaked versions of SLAL and SLATE are being optimized for SE and between other things don't allow you execute the big functions while are being applied.

Also the SexLab Framework for SE is optimized for SE and now include a Animation CACHE that spare you a lot of time and allow the Mods with auto engagement to check more things in less time (those Mods usually check every few seconds if you have valid animations for the actors and the immersion of story so the CACHE help there because can remember the last results of those checks and avoid to check all the animations once and again)

Of course the same scripts on LE are faster than on SE but mostly matter on the installation process and I always experimenting with fasters ways to do the job (I also use to add more actions on each version of the SLU+ so basically I being adding more time than the ones I managed to reduce on the scene start up but once everything is installed and the CACHE is full I know for sure that the startup of the scene take can't take less than 10 seconds)

I recommend you the SE or the AE if you have it. Of course are slower than the LE with the big scripts but those scripts are mostly on the installation process and the enhance on the graphics is worthy.

Final note: is true that apply my SLATE ActionsLog on all the animations take around 4 hours and register 2000 animations take half hour but you only have to do it only one time after reset the animations registry and you don't even have to keep the game open all the time because Skyrim remember what was doing on the scripts when you save the game and will continue the next time you load the game. Also you can play the vanilla Quest's while you are registering animations or applying the SLATE ActionsLog.

Nice explanation, you also have a tweaked version of SLATE up somewhere, would love to give that a try too.

As mentioned I might actually give SE another go, but this time really stick to a way reduced amount of animations, for my own sanity as well. I forgot exactly how this came to be, but as I was setting up my SE there were quite a few situation that required me to reset Sexlab so the SLAL and SLATE setups where things I had to do more than once, which compared to LE just seemed way more of a hassle. But understanding the underlying issue can help me mitigate that.

Hello. I am the author of zEBD/SynthEBD, a patcher that diversifies NPC textures and head parts. Last time I played the game about a year ago and tested, there were no compatibility issues between SexLab and EBD, but beginning a couple months ago I started getting reports that NPCs were experiencing the dark face bug during scenes, or that a mismatched face texture appeared after a scene concluded. I finally was able to test yesterday (v1.6.3 for SE) and was able to reproduce the issue. As a test I also tried flower girls and did not observe this bug. I was wondering if you have any guesses as to what might be causing the issue, and if we could work out some way to bypass it. From the Lover's Lab discord I gathered I might be able to subscribe to AnimationFinish events to at least repair the NPC's appearance after the fact, but I think having a bugged NPC during a scene might not be the solution users are looking for. Thanks for your time and if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them!

Edited by Piranha91