On 6/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, OsmelMC said:

Both but I have replacement for the power supply in case can't be fixed. By other side i don't have replacement for the mother board and right now the prices here are 4 times the USA prices and very hard to find anyway.

Well I would offer to source one for you, not sure though shipping it over from Germany won't swallow up all savings (plus stuff isn't exactly cheap here either), not to mention the hassle of getting it through customs and possible/likely custom duties to be paid. It's been a loong time since I worked as forwarding agent, but back then getting anything electronic to your isle was a nightmare. I guess things changed in the last 20+ years a bit, so some restrictions are likely gone ... on the other hand bureaucracy getting less anywhere is a fairy tale. :P

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

Well I would offer to source one for you, not sure though shipping it over from Germany won't swallow up all savings (plus stuff isn't exactly cheap here either), not to mention the hassle of getting it through customs and possible/likely custom duties to be paid. It's been a loong time since I worked as forwarding agent, but back then getting anything electronic to your isle was a nightmare. I guess things changed in the last 20+ years a bit, so some restrictions are likely gone ... on the other hand bureaucracy getting less anywhere is a fairy tale. :P

Thanks but the nightmare is even worse now. I have a cousin there and is not only harder send something from there, is also more expensive than buy it here if you take the shipping in consideration.

I really appreciate it, but I hope don't need it. I haven't tested the board yet but I'm filling more optimistic after the cleaning and the power supply is definitely broken but I was checking the black market here and at least the power supply is easy to find and more or less in good prices.

By the way for those that don't know Cuba. The black market here is more like a "grey market" explained in few words our government can't import many things from other countries because the USA government don't allow it, so they look most of the time for the other side when somebody sell without license, the items imported "for personal use". Of course you have to be careful because you can be buying something stoled but I always take a picture of the salesman personal ID as precaution and until now is a good safe measure.

The new SexLab Utility Plus was released just for the SE version because I can't make the conversion at the moment.

For the AE users is probably enough with remove the files "SexLabUtil" from my scripts. With that is enough to make it compatible but the MCM will show the min requirements for the SE instead.

I hope someone can make and share the conversion for the LE version. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it.

Thanks for the update, I hope everything will get better for you.

Regarding the update, now the slso is working fine and the new furniture system is also working well.

I have a problem with tongues if I don't turn on the free SL camera, then the tongues works as it should, but if I turn on the free SL camera, then during the change of emotion, the tongues remains in the same position.

I have a Conditional Expressions Extended mod, so maybe it's because of him that I have such a problem.

UPD: For those who use SLSO and if your characters can't cum during a blowjob, you need to download the SLATE and patch from here and put the blowjob tag animations.

Edited by Derangers

can you send me the source for SLU+ LE? I would like to try compiling it (kinda miss the tongues :( )a nd want to test the area spell :D

(or are the source files the same for LE and SE? ) 

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, Nymra said:

can you send me the source for SLU+ LE? I would like to try compiling it (kinda miss the tongues :( )a nd want to test the area spell :D

(or are the source files the same for LE and SE? ) 

I use the one's from the previous version and make match every line except for for the lines with the "; SSE" at the end.

Is very fast when you use the "Compare" plugin of the Notepad++

The folder "01_Core" on the setup, have the scripts that are different for each version. Only the two for the Config have to be updated.

The ESP files for each version are on the folder "02_Extra", you can update them with the new objects but the one on the new version work fine without conversion on all the versions.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, sirgilly said:

The new version doesn't include FOMOD - are the extra functions and 1000 animations in there as standard?

Of course, those are my master files and have all the functions include the one's on development for future versions.

The problem is for those that use the version without extra animations. That version need to be updated and I can't do it.

Edited by OsmelMC
23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Talesien

Can you try the new Outfit Manager. I wasn't able to test it under the conditions reported as cause of the MCM problem but I did the changes and I don't want to release it without know.

Nexus isn't that friendly like LoversLab.

Outfit Manager v20220602.7z 593.4 kB · 13 downloads

Did run it for a few hours, testing various things. Seems to work beautifully now.

Note that I did not test it with Redux, I've given up on that one. I always get stack dumps if trying to run Redux with any amount of mods. It works ok in my compiling profile, but then that has next to no mods running, except those required for whatever script(s) I'm working on. So maybe it induces high workload there as well and it just does not show. Or it clashes with one (or several) of my staples. Dunno and no idea how to find out except using the hard way (you know disable half your mods, test, if needed re-enable, disable the other half, etc. zeroing down on the culprit). I don't really have the time, much less the stomach for that currently.

Edited by Talesien
On 6/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, OsmelMC said:

@Talesien

Can you try the new Outfit Manager. I wasn't able to test it under the conditions reported as cause of the MCM problem but I did the changes and I don't want to release it without know.

Nexus isn't that friendly like LoversLab.

Outfit Manager v20220602.7z 593.4 kB · 13 downloads

Hmm, perhaps I found a problem after all, or perhaps it works as intended, not sure.

I'm using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57293 to distribute the various Deze sets to some NPC's. Now if I try to apply different clothing set to one of those NPC's (Ysolda in this case) via advanced behavior she goes naked for a second, then is back to the Deze outfit. (I did copy the outfit into her inventory and checked it's there.)
Permanently changing her default outfit works, but advanced behaviours are still ignored.

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

Hmm, perhaps I found a problem after all, or perhaps it works as intended, not sure.

I'm using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57293 to distribute the various Deze sets to some NPC's. Now if I try to apply different clothing set to one of those NPC's (Ysolda in this case) via advanced behavior she goes naked for a second, then is back to the Deze outfit. (I did copy the outfit into her inventory and checked it's there.)
Permanently changing her default outfit works, but advanced behaviours are still ignored.

The advanced behaviors will equip any equippable item on the actor inventory without problem but if the immersive option is disabled and the actor don't have some of the items on the inventory. The actor can trigger a Skyrim redress event when the item is added to the inventory and of course that can redress the Deze outfit but isn't big deal because after some time all the outfit items will be on the actor inventory and the issue will stop.

I never tried to use the SPID to set outfits but in this case probably is not a good idea keep it enabled. Probably is trying to keep the outfit equipped and is better if you move or remove the DIST file, to keep it disabled after the next save.

When some item is forced to be equipped, outfit manager can't change it unless be unequipped before equip the new item, and the reset option let the actor naked for few minutes to remove the previously equipped items from the list of forced items, but that list usually include more items that the one's currently equipped and for that reason the Reset option have to be used on more than one occasion.

By the way Outfit Manager don't equip scenario outfits on Naked users unless the actor change location or the reset option be used

Edited by OsmelMC
15 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

Hi, a stupid question how do I use ahegao? It's left blank in the 'how do section'.

Ty in advance

The new Ahegao expressions will be showed on the "Expressions Editor" page once the mod is properly updated

Each Ahegao expression need to be enabled on the Expressions Editor page because they come disabled by default.

You can also make you own Ahegao expressions will just set the Face Items of each expression stage.

The Animations Settings page have one option to give the items to the actor at the beginning of the animation, but that option is deprecated and should be avoided.

Hello,

I have an issue with saving animation settings. It is said that after saving SL settings, we need to save so that settings for animation etc. are saved properly.

On my side it occurs that when I for example mess up my animation settings on a certain pose, I would like to get back the settings I had pereviously. BUT when I import settings in SL, the animation settings remain messed up, though all other SL settings are imported correctly.

I though loading and applying json settings in SLAL would help, but it doesnt. The only thing that works is loading a previous save.

Can anyone tell me if the setting is just bugged or if I am doing something wrong.

Thx.

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Hello,

I have an issue with saving animation settings. It is said that after saving SL settings, we need to save so that settings for animation etc. are saved properly.

On my side it occurs that when I for example mess up my animation settings on a certain pose, I would like to get back the settings I had pereviously. BUT when I import settings in SL, the animation settings remain messed up, though all other SL settings are imported correctly.

I though loading and applying json settings in SLAL would help, but it doesnt. The only thing that works is loading a previous save.

Can anyone tell me if the setting is just bugged or if I am doing something wrong.

Thx.

You don't have to export the settings every time, by default the settings are part of the saved game and the export and import options are just when you want to keep the settings for another game play or because you are sure of the changes. When SexLab said that you have to save the game to save the settings is mostly for the animations.

Anyway almost all the options come with a default value and usually is enough with stand over the option while you press the hotkey "R" to restore his default value.

By the way SLAL have nothing to do with the SexLab MCM.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You don't have to export the settings every time, by default the settings are part of the saved game and the export and import options are just when you want to keep the settings for another game play or because you are sure of the changes. When SexLab said that you have to save the game to save the settings is mostly for the animations.

Anyway almost all the options come with a default value and usually is enough with stand over the option while you press the hotkey "R" to restore his default value.

By the way SLAL have nothing to do with the SexLab MCM.

I understand. The problem is that my animation settings of the stag positions arent saved or something. So I cant import them.

Also I noticed that when I have the option to allow cum effects and camera shake on, the camera shakes the whole time. But when my character orgasms the shaking stops. It is like the opposite effect of what is intended. Is this a bug?

Edited by btasqan
1 minute ago, btasqan said:

I understand. The problem is that my animation settings of the stag positions arent saved or something. So I cant import them.

Also I noticed that when I have the option to allow cum effects and camera shake on, my character does not stop having orgasm and camera shakes the whole time. Is this a bug?

The animation alignment settings are saved on others JSON files not related with the configuration. The actors alignment are saved as profiles and you can have 5 of them that are loaded and saved when you load and save the game; if the file is corrupted, SexLab will make a new one from empty. The animation offset have his own JSON file for the user side of the Default included on the setup and is exported each time you change the animation offset and imported only when the animation is being registered.

First time I hear about your shakes issue, i can't check it but seems like you have something overwriting my SLU+

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The animation alignment settings are saved on others JSON files not related with the configuration. The actors alignment are saved as profiles and you can have 5 of them that are loaded and saved when you load and save the game; if the file is corrupted, SexLab will make a new one from empty. The animation offset have his own JSON file for the user side of the Default included on the setup and is exported each time you change the animation offset and imported only when the animation is being registered.

First time I hear about your shakes issue, i can't check it but seems like you have something overwriting my SLU+

Ok, thanks, I ll check if registering animation reimports my settings.

As for SLU+, I have nothing overriding it. If I install it, the shaking goes back to normal (as intended in the menu). What I have noticed is that my character orgasms the whole time with SLU+, then orgasm stops at the end, hence camera stops shaking.

20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I checked the settings and disabling seperate orgasms makes the camera shaking to only happen at the end as intended. Havng separate orgasms enabled makes the characters to have endless orgasms and therefore the camera shakes the whole time and only stops shaking at the final orgasm.

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

I checked the settings and disabling seperate orgasms makes the camera shaking to only happen at the end as intended. Havng separate orgasms enabled makes the characters to have endless orgasms and therefore the camera shakes the whole time and only stops shaking at the final orgasm.

Sadly I can't work on that right now but seems like the orgasm isn't lowing the current enjoyment. 

I being doing my tests with the SLSO installed that have his own orgasm function so probability something is wrong with the original function.

You can try installing the SLSO.

4 hours ago, btasqan said:

Havng separate orgasms enabled makes the characters to have endless orgasms

If it happens to you PC mainly, (not NPCs) - your lewdnes is already high (5+), so clear/reset your LEWDness in SL Diary or lower "multi-orgasm modifier" (sl_multiorgasmchance_curve) in SLSO settings to 1 (If i recall - 10 is the default, too high IMHO for longer playthru) and see if endless series of orgasms stops.