18 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Yeah im using its latest version as well as the latest version of settings loader. What skyrim version are u playing? Im on 1.5.97

I'm on 1.6.640. I prefer MCM Recorder over settings loader, but I doubt that's what makes the difference.

1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

The PapyrusUtil in this mod breaks OBody. When i let the PapyrusUtilSE overwrite your mod it works.

If is true, the only solution is remove the SexLab Utility Plus. SLU+ can't work on SE without my PapyrusUtil 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

If is true, the only solution is remove the SexLab Utility Plus. SLU+ can't work on SE without my PapyrusUtil 

Should Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended's scriptss overwrite util's?

Edit:

I just realised that mod supports an older release of util..

Edited by XarisZ
Posted (edited)

One thing that has definitely been annoying to try to figure out is it seems for whatever reason on my skyrim install based on the anvil modlist, even just with sexlab and utility plus enabled it breaks the movement function of sexlab which in turn means that the actors will just twitch for maybe trying to move but then stand still and then proceed to wait like 10 seconds or whatever for the timeout to pass to where it will teleport them to their required places in order to start the scene. Without utility plus that function seems to work just fine, and the player and other actors will move to their required spots and start the scene quickly. Unfortunately wouldn't have any idea where to start debugging this as far as what exactly utility plus is doing differently in the script that is causing it to break. :/ . For reference I'm using Sexlab 1.66b with Skyrim version 1.6.1170.

Edited by jdtest17
Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 5:45 AM, OsmelMC said:
On 5/8/2024 at 3:16 AM, trgdolors said:

SexLab p+.

Is incompatible! SL P+ or SLU+ choose one.

I am so sorry to bug you again! I have removed SL P+.

Still, when I try to install either SLU+ versions v20231230 or v20240407, the FOMOD auto-selects Special Edition instead of Aniversary Edition. In fact, when I tested with a very minimal MO2 profile, they still auto select Special Edition.

I have v.1.6.640 of the game and am running SL Framework AE v.1.65. Should I change the FOMOD option to Aniversary Edition?

Edit: I see that on the SL page, 1.6.640 is now in that awkward in-between stage of SL version support. But I would still think that SLU+ would detect SL Framework v.1.65 as AE.

Edited by trgdolors
Clarification
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The hotkeys are being updated to stop working while the SexLab is busy with something (usually your last hotkey or the transition between animation stages)

Is because the papyrus usually hold some scripts when is too busy and keep hitting the hotkeys not only make it worse also can cause a CTD.

The RaceGenderScales is fine but probably in your case the access to the JSON file be having some delay. 

The facial expressions should work fine without extra configuration.

Of course my files can't be overwrite by anything and the you better remove or make sure that any other expression mod be patched for SexLab. Otherwise they will interfere with the SexLab expressions.

Use only the MFG recommend on the SexLab Framework page. Another version will cause issues.

Ok, thanks.

About the facial expression. Before the Dcember and April version of your mod, I was using one from 2022. There the facial expressions do work flawlessly. Only after I updated, they stopped working.. I did a clean save before updating and followed the clean SL procedure too, but expressions on the mouth are 0.

BTW the only mods probably editing expressions on my setup is SL extra voices. Anyone knows if this interferes?

EDIT: I uninstalled SL extra voices, and now the xpressions work well. Is there an alternative or a patch for LE? SL extra voices was really essential for me. Thanks

Edited by btasqan
19 minutes ago, Kawasumi Nana said:

Anyone konws how to change the z-pos of camera during scense? I dislike the Free Camera which is not immersive at all. But the default one is too high above the lovebirds :( 

I use customizable camera. You then need to lower the camera of your character in thrid person, that ends up lowering it a bit for the sL scenes. I use LE though, you ll need to check if it is available for SE.

35 minutes ago, btasqan said:

the only mods probably editing expressions on my setup is SL extra voices

No idea what version/fork of extra voices you do have but mine does not overwrite any of SLF/SLU+ files nor "expression"  word does not occur in any of two scripts included. Separate thing is that I have no idea from where I've got mine, it's marked as "1.5" (which I cannot find on LL after brief search) and comparing to 1.1b I did found it just adds bunch of new sets

22 minutes ago, Kawasumi Nana said:

Anyone konws how to change the z-pos of camera during scense? I dislike the Free Camera which is not immersive at all. But the default one is too high above the lovebirds :( 

Customizable Camera              

you have 5 slots for presets that you can save/load depending on current preferences - the only feature that I'm missing is keyboard shortcut(s) for that purpose.

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 6:00 PM, btasqan said:

I use customizable camera. You then need to lower the camera of your character in thrid person, that ends up lowering it a bit for the sL scenes. I use LE though, you ll need to check if it is available for SE.

On 5/12/2024 at 6:03 PM, PippinTom said:

Customizable Camera              

you have 5 slots for presets that you can save/load depending on current preferences - the only feature that I'm missing is keyboard shortcut(s) for that purpose.

Thank you, guys! It's pretty helpful

Edited by Kawasumi Nana
solved
10 hours ago, trgdolors said:

I am so sorry to bug you again! I have removed SL P+.

Still, when I try to install either SLU+ versions v20231230 or v20240407, the FOMOD auto-selects Special Edition instead of Aniversary Edition. In fact, when I tested with a very minimal MO2 profile, they still auto select Special Edition.

I have v.1.6.640 of the game and am running SL Framework AE v.1.65. Should I change the FOMOD option to Aniversary Edition?

If you know that is Skyrim AE you don't need to trust on the FOMOD auto selection.

After all, the setup still let you choose.

5 hours ago, btasqan said:

EDIT: I uninstalled SL extra voices, and now the xpressions work well. Is there an alternative or a patch for LE? SL extra voices was really essential for me. Thanks

Just make sure that nothing overwrite the SLU+. The answer is always the same.

Is there a way to deactivate the sound that plays when I press a hotkey? In older versions that sound only played when adjusting position axix (x, y, z). Now it play on each hotkey press.

Hello Osmel, I found something really weird these days. My [Papyrus] settings in Skyrim.ini were like:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=2.4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

running almost perfectly with Sexlab Utility Plus and SLSO. 

But after I changed iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=245760000 or bIgnoreMemoryLimit=true (PapyrusTweaksNG), the sexlab scenes won't advance and loop infinitely. Calling console or MCM out was the only way to advance. 

It makes me so confused, because I heard iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes is just the maximum amount of memory which the VM will allocate in total for stack frames. How could it interfere the sexlab scenes? Could you give me some advice? Thank you!

40 minutes ago, Kawasumi Nana said:

Hello Osmel, I found something really weird these days. My [Papyrus] settings in Skyrim.ini were like:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=2.4
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.4
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

running almost perfectly with Sexlab Utility Plus and SLSO. 

But after I changed iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=245760000 or bIgnoreMemoryLimit=true (PapyrusTweaksNG), the sexlab scenes won't advance and loop infinitely. Calling console or MCM out was the only way to advance. 

It makes me so confused, because I heard iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes is just the maximum amount of memory which the VM will allocate in total for stack frames. How could it interfere the sexlab scenes? Could you give me some advice? Thank you!

The transition is triggered by time and the last versions of SexLab use it's own time function based on the game time that is paused when you open the menu's.

Even if the Papyrus Tweaks NG allow you change that, still most of the Skyrim mods are tested under the default parameters range. So anything can happen with those parameters that exceed the original design.

Even if the Papyrus Tweaks NG allow you change many things, the trick really is find the best combination for you. Many of the Papyrus Tweaks NG options cause more problems than solutions for example I first try to change the Dump Stack times and at first was fine but after some time end worse than before.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The transition is triggered by time and the last versions of SexLab use it's own time function based on the game time that is paused when you open the menu's.

Even if the Papyrus Tweaks NG allow you change that, still most of the Skyrim mods are tested under the default parameters range. So anything can happen with those parameters that exceed the original design.

Even if the Papyrus Tweaks NG allow you change many things, the trick really is find the best combination for you. Many of the Papyrus Tweaks NG options cause more problems than solutions for example I first try to change the Dump Stack times and at first was fine but after some time end worse than before.

I'll stick to the old settings then.

Thank you so much!😄

Is there any way to make version 4.13 of AC work with the tweak or do I have no choice but to use version 4.06?

Tried using it and it almost works.. some things like resisting an aggressive creature causes the engagement to fail 

20 hours ago, gnate said:

Is there any way to make version 4.13 of AC work with the tweak or do I have no choice but to use version 4.06?

Tried using it and it almost works.. some things like resisting an aggressive creature causes the engagement to fail 

Use the tweak for the V4.13.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, gnate said:

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Use the tweak for the V4.13.

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

There is no such thing here - where can I find it?

Sorry, my mistake. I confused the v4.13 with the v4.0 BETA 13.

Yes the last Tweak was for the v4.06 because none of the original versions since then is working properly, at least on my game, event without my tweaks and I haven't found the reason so there will be no more tweaks. Not even conversions until the original one be working as intended. I don't remember the last time I saw one auto engage scene and the last version even report errors on the config that are hard to explain, plus I can't even compile it thanks to the SexLab P+ soft requirement.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 5/18/2024 at 6:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

Sorry, my mistake. I confused the v4.13 with the v4.0 BETA 13.

Yes the last Tweak was for the v4.06 because none of the original versions since then is working properly, at least on my game, event without my tweaks and I haven't found the reason so there will be no more tweaks. Not even conversions until the original one be working as intended. I don't remember the last time I saw one auto engage scene and the last version even report errors on the config that are hard to explain, plus I can't even compile it thanks to the SexLab P+ soft requirement.

If you use OAroused then creatures aren't handled properly. You should try

On 5/15/2024 at 1:35 AM, btasqan said:

Is there a way to deactivate the sound that plays when I press a hotkey? In older versions that sound only played when adjusting position axix (x, y, z). Now it play on each hotkey press.

Anyone?

Thanks