5 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Does anyone have an issue whereby all chair animations are reversed, I.E if someone is blowing someone in a chair the person kneeling kneels in the middle of the chair and the other person is squating where the person should be kneeling? Happens for me with all animations in chairs and only with chairs are things messed up.

Happens if you are using the "furniture sex framework" or being more specific his JSON files for the animations.

Those files are to adjust the alignment of the animations with the furnitures but I also do the adjustment on the on the animations offset profiles of the "Animation Editor" page so if you have his adjustments and my adjustment you will end worse than without any adjustments.

You can remove his JSON files for the animations and reset the animation registry; or use the Animation Editor page on the SexLab MCM to re-adjust the Furniture Offset of each animation while is being played. Even if you do the first is also good idea if you learn to do the second because everyday new animations are made or updated and nobody have the alignment of all the animations.

5 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I run into that problem sometimes. You can use the U key to rotate the actors and it should save the position for whichever particular animation is playing. 

I don't remember made any hotkey for the furniture offset!

The U key rotate the actors but just until the end of the scene and isn't saved but since remain rotate until the end of the scene also affect any animation played on that scene so if you change the animation the rotation will be applied to the new animation too.

The only permanent change is the one done on the "Animation Editor" page when you choose "Animation" on the profile list of the current animation. That show the Bed or Furniture Offset of that animation and all the changes there are saved one JSON that will be loaded even on a new game.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't remember made any hotkey for the furniture offset!

The U key rotate the actors but just until the end of the scene and isn't saved but since remain rotate until the end of the scene also affect any animation played on that scene so if you change the animation the rotation will be applied to the new animation too.

The only permanent change is the one done on the "Animation Editor" page when you choose "Animation" on the profile list of the current animation. That show the Bed or Furniture Offset of that animation and all the changes there are saved one JSON that will be loaded even on a new game.

SL automatically saves animation adjustments on the fly, but I think only for the race combination? So if the PC is a nord and the partner is an imperial it would save the adjustments for those races. Or is that not how it works? Anyway the animation editor is a better solution. 

My player character doesn't switch back to her normal face expression anymore after a sex act. She just keeps showing the last used sex expression (mouth open etc.).

This has just started recently (I may have or have not changed anything, can't remember).

When going to the Sexlab Expressions Editor, I can test all the various expressions and they show up just fine on her, but even after testing, she reverts to the sex expression.

Saving, exiting the game and reloading the save fixes this issue. What could be the reason?

Edited by Gudulba
6 hours ago, Gudulba said:

My player character doesn't switch back to her normal face expression anymore after a sex act. She just keeps showing the last used sex expression (mouth open etc.).

This has just started recently (I may have or have not changed anything, can't remember).

When going to the Sexlab Expressions Editor, I can test all the various expressions and they show up just fine on her, but even after testing, she reverts to the sex expression.

Reloading a save game fixes this issue. What could be the reason?

If is just for the player, check the race menu.

In both cases (at the end of the animation and when you test the expressions) the expressions are reset to 0 and then removed. In both cases use more than one method to do that and both scripts are on different files.

That means that the only way that happens is if the file is corrupted but only my SLU+ edit the file with the script to test the expressions so only the script of the end of the animation can be corrupted by another Mod

12 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

and that makes me think that you might have something else applying the open mouth at the end of the animation. Check for some Devious Device related Mod or Patch or some of the rape related Mods.

12 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I asked this on the OSLAroused page as well, but are any of these tweaks compatible with OSL Aroused? I'm intrigued by the possibility of better performance, but I don't want to lose the additional capabilities added to SL by these tweaks.

All my tweak's are for SexLab. OSL was made thinking on speed but as side effect is too basic and limited so most of my tweak's can't be implemented

12 hours ago, bnub345 said:

SL automatically saves animation adjustments on the fly, but I think only for the race combination? So if the PC is a nord and the partner is an imperial it would save the adjustments for those races. Or is that not how it works? Anyway the animation editor is a better solution. 

Yes the race profiles are saved but the U key isn't part of that. The U key is the equivalent to start the animation with a different orientation. By other side the furniture offsets are saved as part of the animation and can be even defined as part of the JSON files for the "SexLab Animation Loader" at least with my version of "SL Animation Loader"

I have a problem. I am on Skyrim SE 1.5.97, and I just updated from SexLab Utility Plus v20211127, up to SexLab Utility Plus v20220531 BETA. Note, there was no fomod installer with the update zip file, so it just installed. I made sure to follow the install instructions the same way I did for the old version the first time I installed SUP. When I "clean" the system, once it gets to the point of clearing the staging or cache, anyway like 10 seconds before it is completely done a few seconds after I get the message "SexLab Ready"... it crashes. I CTD every single time, I have managed to get a save file seconds after getting the SexLab Ready message, and it still crashes, now when I load up the save file I made right after it said SexLab Ready, it crashes within a few seconds of loading the save file. I keep getting the same crash log error saying papyrusutil.dll is the fault. I have attached my papyrus log and my .netscript crash log. I am hoping you can tell me why it's crashing now when I have been using v20211127 just fine with v3.9 of papyrusutil.dll this whole time.

Crash_2022_7_25_11-37-53.txtPapyrus.0.log

Crash_2022_7_25_11-46-49.txtPapyrus.1.log

Crash_2022_7_25_11-36-23.txtPapyrus.2.log

Edited by Martok73
5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I have a problem. I am on Skyrim SE 1.5.97, and I just updated from SexLab Utility Plus v20211127, up to SexLab Utility Plus v20220531 BETA. Note, there was no fomod installer with the update zip file, so it just installed. I made sure to follow the install instructions the same way I did for the old version the first time I installed SUP. When I "clean" the system, once it gets to the point of clearing the staging or cache, anyway like 10 seconds before it is completely done a few seconds after I get the message "SexLab Ready"... it crashes. I CTD every single time, I have managed to get a save file seconds after getting the SexLab Ready message, and it still crashes, now when I load up the save file I made right after it said SexLab Ready, it crashes within a few seconds of loading the save file. I keep getting the same crash log error saying papyrusutil.dll is the fault. I have attached my papyrus log and my .netscript crash log. I am hoping you can tell me why it's crashing now when I have been using v20211127 just fine with v3.9 of papyrusutil.dll this whole time.

Crash_2022_7_25_11-37-53.txt 52.82 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 157.08 kB · 0 downloads

Crash_2022_7_25_11-46-49.txt 54.8 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 155.87 kB · 0 downloads

Crash_2022_7_25_11-36-23.txt 55.64 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 275.33 kB · 0 downloads

That's happens for few users when they try to update the SexLab on a started game. Everyone know the function that cause it but nobody knows the real reason.

I suspect that is some of the mods that make use of the SexLab or the PapyrusUtil; or some missing version of the Microsoft C++ and the NetFramewors Redistributable Packages that most of the users don't know that you need all it's versions installed to avoid issues like this.

Anyway I can't ensure anything, but I made few adjustments to avoid the issue.

First try disabling the "Debug Mode"  before the "SexLab Ready" notification.

For that you should:

1. disable the Debug Mode on the SexLab MCM and export the configuration.

2. execute the Clean System option

3. Close the MCM and all the menus

4. Wait 4 seconds and open the console until you see the logs of the expressions, voices or animations registry.

Any of those logs means that the configuration was installed already and should be accessible throw the MCM.

5. Open the SexLab MCM and try to disable the Debug Mode again before be too late.

The function that apparently cause the CTD is execute just after the SexLab Ready notification but I not sure what it does so I don't know if remove it is good idea. But I made a condition to ignore the function if the Debug Mode is disabled what's never happens because as part of the Cleaning the Debug Mode is always enabled at that point even if was disabled before start the Clean System.

The trick is disable it before be too late and being honest I didn't test it so I don't know if is even possible to disable at that point.

Let me know!

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That's happens for few users when they try to update the SexLab on a started game. Everyone know the function that cause it but nobody knows the real reason.

I suspect that is some of the mods that make use of the SexLab or the PapyrusUtil; or some missing version of the Microsoft C++ and the NetFramewors Redistributable Packages that most of the users don't know that you need all it's versions installed to avoid issues like this.

Anyway I can't ensure anything, but I made few adjustments to avoid the issue.

First try disabling the "Debug Mode"  before the "SexLab Ready" notification.

For that you should:

1. disable the Debug Mode on the SexLab MCM and export the configuration.

2. execute the Clean System option

3. Close the MCM and all the menus

4. Wait 4 seconds and open the console until you see the logs of the expressions, voices or animations registry.

Any of those logs means that the configuration was installed already and should be accessible throw the MCM.

5. Open the SexLab MCM and try to disable the Debug Mode again before be too late.

The function that apparently cause the CTD is execute just after the SexLab Ready notification but I not sure what it does so I don't know if remove it is good idea. But I made a condition to ignore the function if the Debug Mode is disabled what's never happens because as part of the Cleaning the Debug Mode is always enabled at that point even if was disabled before start the Clean System.

The trick is disable it before be too late and being honest I didn't test it so I don't know if is even possible to disable at that point.

Let me know!

Is that condition to ignore the function new, or is it part of the beta version i downloaded? 20220531 BETA?

I'll give it a try, see if I am able to disable the debug while it's in the process of "cleaning" the system and see what happens... No clue if it will even let me disable it once it's started, never tried.

EDIT: Ok so I have all of the C++ files available, all of the .net frameworks, and I've had those installed or quite awhile since I use them for things other than gaming. I tried to disable the Debug Mode, but as soon as I clicked on "CLEAN" and closed the MCM, within a few seconds sexlab automatically turned on debug mode and I rechecked the MCM a few times during the whole process and once the "CLEAN" system is running and sexlab is installing/updating itself, you can't do anything at all in the sexlab mcm, it even says "Installing close the MCM".... which I find funny. Anyway it still crashed so unfortunately that didn't help. I have noticed tho that whatever that "SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: Starting..." function is and whatever it doe it appears from my own experience that the bigger the "SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: 133 -> 125" number is, the more likely a CTD will occur when it hits that point. I have some characters that have much smaller numbers, like less than 50 and those seem to complete without crashing, but for my older more seasoned characters with more gameplay hours it would appear the higher that those numbers, a CTD is expected. So if you can figure out or talk to the sexlab guys and ask them what exactly that is and what it does and what it's for, maybe you can put something in to counter act the bigger numbers causing CTDs?

Here's two more logs, with the same results as earlier, I am hoping I managed to get a working save file just as the "SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: 133 -> 125" line hit the log right before the crash...

Crash_2022_7_25_18-40-57.txtPapyrus.0.log

UPDATE: the paplog I linked, the line in the file right above the point where it crashed... the save worked and I was actually able to save the game and it function one second before the CTD. Loaded up that save, got the nice message box saying sexlab had been successfully installed/updated and working properly, all I had to do was go into SLAL and click the register animations button, then go back into sexlab and import my config. So now that is done all is left is to check out the updates and changes you made to SUP and see how she runs....

By the way, what exactly is the new little checkbox I see that says "Advanced Furniture System"? I have the mod Furniture Sex Framework installed and running, does this work with it, or replace it or what does it do differently from the one I'm using?

Edited by Martok73
1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

Is that condition to ignore the function new, or is it part of the beta version i downloaded? 20220531 BETA?

Yes is new on the BETA. I was working on that and few other things when my PC stop working for the weather. I got time to test most of the changes but test that one means waist a lot of time so I was waiting until last moment to test it and for that reason was still untested. For the same reason I just release a BETA instead of the full version with the FOMOD.

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I was actually able to save the game and it function one second before the CTD. Loaded up that save, got the nice message box saying sexlab had been successfully installed/updated and working properly, all I had to do was go into SLAL and click the register animations button, then go back into sexlab and import my config.

Good to know. That's one of my old recommendations and work's because the Papyrus is prioritized on the "Load Game" event and can execute lot more scripts without CTD.

Now on you not longer need to use the "Clean System" option. You can now update new versions following the specific instructions for that update, by the way is also faster. After all the Clean System option is like a nuke that run all the reset options at once but in most of the cases only one or none of the Reset options have to be executed.

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

By the way, what exactly is the new little checkbox I see that says "Advanced Furniture System"? I have the mod Furniture Sex Framework installed and running, does this work with it, or replace it or what does it do differently from the one I'm using?

Is the new furniture system but required the "Papyrus Extender" of PowerOfTrees installed. If you can enable it is because the Papyrus Extender is installed.

You can use only one furniture system or they will fight for control. Somewhere on this thread I shared a crippled version of the "furniture sex framework" that only include the marker's and is 100% compatible with my furniture system.

The new "advanced furniture system" is way better and faster than my previous furniture system. In first place scan all the beds and furnitures around the actor in the time previous used just to scan the beds, that means between 3 to 10 times faster. In second place but more important instead of ask you if you want to use a furniture in one window and if you want to use a bed in another window, now show you a menu with all the available beds and furniture types around the player. It should also show a glow on the furnitures but that part isn't working too well.

Of course if you are using the furniture sex framework you probably have to follow few steps to properly use my furniture system. Just to be clear my furniture system work on all the furnitures I know including those of ZaZAnimationPack.esm, Vigilant.esm, Dwarfsphere.esp, LegacyOfTheDragonborn.esm, CollageOfWintherholdImmersive.esp; and also work with any new animation with just add the right tags on the animation. In theory ca do a lot more than furniture sex framework but is also harder to configure, but I also have few tweaked Mods that will help you with most of the work.

44 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes is new on the BETA. I was working on that and few other things when my PC stop working for the weather. I got time to test most of the changes but test that one means waist a lot of time so I was waiting until last moment to test it and for that reason was still untested. For the same reason I just release a BETA instead of the full version with the FOMOD.

Ok, well I don't think it's ignoring the function, still CTD, if I'm understanding what it's supposed to ignore that is.

45 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Now on you not longer need to use the "Clean System" option. You can now update new versions following the specific instructions for that update, by the way is also faster. After all the Clean System option is like a nuke that run all the reset options at once but in most of the cases only one or none of the Reset options have to be executed.

So, since I got it to work thru some hard save keybinding on one character, I don't have to go thru the "clean system" on any of my other characters? Or will the update will just work?

47 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Of course if you are using the furniture sex framework you probably have to follow few steps to properly use my furniture system. Just to be clear my furniture system work on all the furnitures I know including those of ZaZAnimationPack.esm, Vigilant.esm, Dwarfsphere.esp, LegacyOfTheDragonborn.esm, CollageOfWintherholdImmersive.esp; and also work with any new animation with just add the right tags on the animation. In theory ca do a lot more than furniture sex framework but is also harder to configure, but I also have few tweaked Mods that will help you with most of the work.

I do like the Furniture Sex Framework mod that I got form LL that I am currently using. Will your advanced version work with it or is it better and does it use all the invisible furniture animations that the furniture sex framework mod uses? There are some really nice invisible furniture animations. Can I use both or only just one furniture sex?

I have two somewhat related questions:

1. This may have already been addressed/answered, but is there a way to filter furniture animations that use invisible "furnitures" to not show up in regular non-furniture sex scenes? This might be an issue of animations tags, and I am already downloading/experimenting with SLATE (never used it before, so I am still learning).

For example, I have a bunch of furniture animations installed, and I specifically chose ones that do not include their own meshes so that I could rely on this mods Funriture system and be selected when near appropriate furniture. The problem is that when I am not using furniture, the animations that use those invisible furnitures still appear on the list of potential animations. The end result is often getting scenes where a character is lying on an invisible bed, as if floating in mid-air for example. 

I used to use Furniture Sex Framework, but as of my latest playthrough (brand new character with new load order) I have forsaken that mod, and have been relying on this mods furniture system. However, Furniture Sex Framework came with a MCM setting that allowed me to filter out these invisible furniture animations. 

Wondering if there is a way to do that with this. 

2. Is there a way to disable the flashing effects/furniture highlighting when the system is searching for nearby furniture? It really detracts from immersion, and I think the end user would only find that useful if they were debugging or had the Sexlab Debug setting enabled (which I always play disabled).

If there is no way to disable that, I would like to request a way. 

Edited by Nohrin

@Nohrin

1. For the case of Bed's you have to use the "BedOnly" or "OnlyBed" tag. You can use the SLATE or the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM but the SLATE is a more permanent solution. 

If you use SLATE, better use my tweaked version that have many improvements over the original and also come with my ActionsLog ready to import. By the way my ActionsLog have my recommend tags for all the Animations I know and take almost 4 hours on get fully applied but is worthy.

Sadly I didn't made any "FurnitureOnly" tag to be used on a filter but I can include it on the next version. What everyone does it is remove the meshes (Nif files) of the AnimObjects or edit the ESP files that comes with the animations to disable the furniture animation objects. That way any animation can be considered as invisible furniture type or not.

I already found a function on the "PowerOfTrees Papyrus Extended" that allow me to fullfil one of the oldest request about that, that is the possibility of toggle those AnimObjects on real time. Well at least for the SE version.

2. The highlight effect is part of the new advanced furniture system and can't be disabled in a independent way at least for now, i was working on that part when my PC got broken and the highlight not even have the color i want the toggle should be included on the next version together with a toggle to see the furnitures on the map.

By other side you probably are also seeing a flashlight on the center ref just before the animation start and isn't related with the furniture system. In fact is another new option and can be disabled, the new option is to cast a area spell on the center ref of the scene that should keep the rest of the actors away. I don't remember the name of the option but should be on the update logs of the download page. By the way the flashlight is unintentional and probably just what's remain from all the effects included on the original NIF file.

Sorry I am still confused. Are you saying that even with the use of SLATE, because there is no "FurnitureOnly" Tag, I won't be able to get all other furniture types (chairs, tables, benches etc) to only play when using furniture? Or am I misunderstanding everything here...

32 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Sadly I didn't made any "FurnitureOnly" tag to be used on a filter but I can include it on the next version.

Would be great to have this, because its such an annoyance to have to skip these immersion-breaking animations that have your characters floating mid-air or against invisible walls.

I'm guessing that will work the same as Furniture Sex Framework? In that it would filter any furniture animation out, if the furniture animation system in your mod did not find any furniture/was not told to activate?

32 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

or the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM but the SLATE is a more permanent solution. 

If I were to toggle off all my invisible furniture animations off, they would no longer show up in regular non-furniture scenes. But would your mod still use them during furniture scenes then? I thought by turning an animation off, it would never be used entirely. 

Edited by Nohrin
tried to be a bit more clear
3 hours ago, Trypnophobia said:

Does anyone know where I can download the sexlab aroused creatures tweaked v 4.08? It's not in the downloads section and I couldn't find anything in the topic as far as a download goes. 

That version was removed because wasn't working as intended

30 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Are you saying that even with the use of SLATE, because there is no "FurnitureOnly" Tag, I won't be able to get all other furniture types (chairs, tables, benches etc) to only play when using furniture? Or am I misunderstanding everything here...

In first place my furniture system work with all the furniture animations and for that reason I never considered the need for a "FurnitureOnly" tag before.

The animation need the right tags to be considered valid furniture animations. For that you can use the SLATE with my ActionsLog.

You can toggle the furniture system for all furniture types or just few furniture types on the "Furniture and Bed" page and that will filter the animations to make sure that only be showed on the right furniture or outside of the furniture if the furniture type is disabled, but for my furniture system all the furniture animations are considered as invisible furniture not matter if the tag is there or not.

So that means that you can't filter out the invisible furniture animations from scenes outside the furniture.

By other side none of the valid furniture animations will be showed outside of the furnitures unless the furniture type be disabled on the "Furniture and Bed" page of course.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

I'm guessing that will work the same as Furniture Sex Framework? In that it would filter any furniture animation out, if the furniture animation system in your mod did not find any furniture/was not told to activate?

Of course.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

If I were to toggle off all my invisible furniture animations off, they would no longer show up in regular non-furniture scenes. But would your mod still use them during furniture scenes then? I thought by turning an animation off, it would never be used entirely. 

No. I just made reference to the "Toggle Animations" page because you can add or remove tags on the animation using that page but just few of those tags will be permanent so better use the SLATE instead.

Don't forget to "Clean the Animations CACHE" after edit the animations tags to be sure that will be showed on the right scene.

I think I know why certain animations arent properly triggering orgasms with SLSO. I used a website to compare their two sslActorAlias.psc script sources. I'm uploading an image of the section I think the issue is in. On the left side is the SLSO version and on the right side is the Sexlab Utility Plus version. It looks like the detection for the "Pussy" "Cunnilingus" and "Fisting" tags were removed from the female orgasm requirement trigger thingy or whatever.codediff.PNG.74a7a5b01abebbef23b4239b8171320a.PNG

25 minutes ago, Plumphelmet said:

I think I know why certain animations arent properly triggering orgasms with SLSO. I used a website to compare their two sslActorAlias.psc script sources. I'm uploading an image of the section I think the issue is in. On the left side is the SLSO version and on the right side is the Sexlab Utility Plus version. It looks like the detection for the "Pussy" "Cunnilingus" and "Fisting" tags were removed from the female orgasm requirement trigger thingy or whatever.

The SLSO script is commented out on that section so it doesn't actually do anything. 

Actual relevant section

elseif IsFemale
					if JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_female_orgasm") == 1
						if Position == 0 && !(Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("Lesbian"))
							Log(ActorName + " Orgasm blocked, female pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Cunnilingus,Fisting)")
							return -6
						endIf
					endIf

Then SLU+ has this on line 1128

elseIf IsFemale && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Pussy") || Animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("Breast"))

And then this on line 1246 (which you posted)

elseIf IsFemale && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Breast"))

They both look like they do the same thing, but I don't know which one actually gets called. 

Edited by bnub345
6 hours ago, Plumphelmet said:

I think I know why certain animations arent properly triggering orgasms with SLSO. I used a website to compare their two sslActorAlias.psc script sources. I'm uploading an image of the section I think the issue is in. On the left side is the SLSO version and on the right side is the Sexlab Utility Plus version. It looks like the detection for the "Pussy" "Cunnilingus" and "Fisting" tags were removed from the female orgasm requirement trigger thingy or whatever.codediff.PNG.74a7a5b01abebbef23b4239b8171320a.PNG

Wow, that must be new. Actually that's a big mistake of my part.

Probably i remove it by mistake when the FUTA conditions was added.

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

They both look like they do the same thing, but I don't know which one actually gets called. 

The one of the line 1128 is for the SLU+ without SLSO.

The one of the line 1246 if for the SLU+ with SLSO and both lines should look as the same.

What's you call relevant is relevant but also the line 1246

Hey, im having trouble with the furniture system. It seems to recognize only various bed types. Including bedrolls. I can see those turn pink-ish during the scan. But so far it didnt recognize a single table or chair. I have the advanced system enabled, all furnitures ticked and plenty animations with appropriate tags active.  (billys for example seem to come properly tagged).

Anyone had similar problems and found a solution?

Using the new Beta btw. If it didnt recognize any furniture i would have switched back already. But i works, just not recognizing anything thats not a bed. 

Thanks in advance.