18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

?Bugreport:

I use SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 10 Tweak(2019_11_12).7z,

and one of the sliders doesn't work right, at least on my actual setup:

Escape Radius for NPC can be only changed from 0 to 1.

Which -I guess- makes NPC pursuits impossible.

If I don't touch the slider it will be default setting, but as soon as the slider gets moved it gets bugged and stuck at either 0 or 1

Reveal hidden contents

2142567940_enb2019_11_2009_24_47_18.jpg.9ed7636dd68c4e736c975a5739a14d7b.jpg

392852992_enb2019_11_2009_58_44_14.jpg.782a39be934b348e0393cc2542cf60f4.jpg

Thanks. I will check it.

Greetings! Question about YPS and Public SOS Hair…
I have arises with Public Hair the situation a similar on situation with external nails. I. e. if the actor is undressed and there is hair growth to a certain stage, meshes from Public SOS Hair appear on the actor, including textures.  But if the actor is dressed and then take off his clothes the hair from Public SOS Hair is not re-equipped. This situation occurs only for me, or is it a YPs error?

P.S. I understand that the author of the mod is not you, but you have already dealt with the scripts Emely1673 and perhaps could answer or solve this situation....

53 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

About SexLab Utility Plus...
I don't have a selection list of emotions displayed in SexLab....

I'm sorry ... Previous question removed. My translation error… 
My translator sometimes behaving inappropriately and translates the fact that it is not requested.  Translation page title Self.AddTextOptionST ("ExpressionCount"," Expressions",:: temp498, ::temp497) on self.AddTextOptionST ("ExpressionCount", "Эмоции",:: temp498, :: temp497), led to inadequate results... So I get the extra joy of modding – rechecking the translation. 

3 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

I'm sorry ... Previous question removed. My translation error… 
My translator sometimes behaving inappropriately and translates the fact that it is not requested.  Translation page title Self.AddTextOptionST ("ExpressionCount"," Expressions",:: temp498, ::temp497) on self.AddTextOptionST ("ExpressionCount", "Эмоции",:: temp498, :: temp497), led to inadequate results... So I get the extra joy of modding – rechecking the translation. 

Just for curiosity. Are you using the translation .txt files or translate the .esp

39 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Just for curiosity. Are you using the translation .txt files or translate the .esp

I have been using ESP-ESM Translator for 2 years https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921?tab=files. In it there are some problems with the translation of VMAD lines and voiced above problems with the translation of scripts, but in combination with xTranslator https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134/? (I use to check and sometimes translate scripts) I managed to create a completely reliable system.

18 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

Does the Utility Plus filter filter vampire feeding animations at all?

Not yet. My feeding animations don't have feeding tags or something like to allow easy filter and the coffin animations are part of the furniture function pending too also the mages animations are pending for I see will be necessary add tag to that type of animations with SLATE too.

The actual goals are those.

14 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Not yet. My feeding animations don't have feeding tags or something like to allow easy filter and the coffin animations are part of the furniture function pending too also the mages animations are pending for I see will be necessary add tag to that type of animations with SLATE too.

The actual goals are those.

Oh, ok. I know this slal pack has vampire feeding animations and they're all tagged "vampire" and "vampiremale" or "vampirefemale" or "vampirelesbian"

46 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

Oh, ok. I know this slal pack has vampire feeding animations and they're all tagged "vampire" and "vampiremale" or "vampirefemale" or "vampirelesbian"

Thanks big help. I downloaded just now. Probably include the filter in next update. 

Welcome. Today I translated one json file, and decided to add my comments. Looked as it is made in SLATE... But my JSON-pugins to Notepad (NP)++ started swearing at me.... I started to study the material and found out that comments of the format /* blah blah blah */ in json files are invalid. I have a suspicion that the JSON format for Skyrim is somewhat different, but... Could you comment on this (if of course there is time)?

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

Welcome. Today I translated one json file, and decided to add my comments. Looked as it is made in SLATE... But my JSON-pugins to Notepad (NP)++ started swearing at me.... I started to study the material and found out that comments of the format /* blah blah blah */ in json files are invalid. I have a suspicion that the JSON format for Skyrim is somewhat different, but... Could you comment on this (if of course there is time)?

In SLATE the json comment /* */  seams to be for the MCM info of the related animation set. In that case is not real json comment. Just yesterday I change some of these to fit the new tag required but still don't test. So not sure.

14 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

In SLATE the json comment /* */  seams to be for the MCM info of the related animation set. In that case is not real json comment. Just yesterday I change some of these to fit the new tag required but still don't test. So not sure.

Well, I seem to understand ... I.e. SLATE uses the abbreviation json, but it's not really a json format, or a specific JSON format for Skyrim. Do I understand correctly?

Thank you so fucking much for the Stripping Chance option in the Sexlab Strip Items editor. Now I finally have a true partial/continuous stripping, allowing rapers to subsequently remove more and more skimpy clothing from the PC :D

So awesome and easy to use.

You wrote that you already implemented some of the Sexlab 1.63 stuff. 

Question: could you have a look at this mod?

I used it for some time but then I was told that it might have problems registerning animations correctly (like they register but in fact dont or partially only).

I could not yet confirm that, but I also have no idea on how to test that properly.

I also wanted to ask if this mod is compatible with your Sexlab Changes.

Greetings ?

Love the tweaks btw

on Aroused creatures, I had once upon a time requested (to the original author) that the animations also auto check ones with the keyword rough (right now it only auto selects aggressive) but a couple of the main animators for creature animations (looking at you Billy!) use rough instead. While the OA thought it was a good idea, he no longer updates LE version.

This would be a super QOL improvement if you have a chance to work it in. ? (especially since any update to the JSON files in SLAL will clear all of your checked animations. which actually happens a lot with the trickling in of updated animations to add ABC support. ?)

In any case thank you for the tweaks, and thank you for your consideration on this request. 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Greetings ?

Love the tweaks btw

on Aroused creatures, I had once upon a time requested (to the original author) that the animations also auto check ones with the keyword rough (right now it only auto selects aggressive) but a couple of the main animators for creature animations (looking at you Billy!) use rough instead. While the OA thought it was a good idea, he no longer updates LE version.

This would be a super QOL improvement if you have a chance to work it in. ? (especially since any update to the JSON files in SLAL will clear all of your checked animations. which actually happens a lot with the trickling in of updated animations to add ABC support. ?)

In any case thank you for the tweaks, and thank you for your consideration on this request. 

When you go to aggressive animations page on Arouse Creatures MCM you can select any animation and then that animation become Aggressive so the main problem is the SexLab Animation Reset and that was the reason to make the SLATE tweak. The next change on plans is make Aroused Creatures auto apply the Aggressive tag when SexLab Animation Resets. 

If you think that don't solve your request, comment here to I figured how do that without making inconvenient for others.

PD: The actual released SLATE tweak have some problems commented before. But the next release already solve the issue and include more tags and animations sets. Only waiting to finish on next days the changes on SexLab Utility to release together.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Thank you so fucking much for the Stripping Chance option in the Sexlab Strip Items editor. Now I finally have a true partial/continuous stripping, allowing rapers to subsequently remove more and more skimpy clothing from the PC :D

So awesome and easy to use.

You wrote that you already implemented some of the Sexlab 1.63 stuff. 

Question: could you have a look at this mod?

I used it for some time but then I was told that it might have problems registerning animations correctly (like they register but in fact dont or partially only).

I could not yet confirm that, but I also have no idea on how to test that properly.

I also wanted to ask if this mod is compatible with your Sexlab Changes.

The 750 animations limits for normal animations and creatures animations is already implemented on my tweak but like in MCM still shows as 500 and I not test that part I not comment about. In fact the files on my tweak are 99% based on SexLab v1.63 with exception of the VehicleFix include on 1.63 because is part of the .dll and some small fixes to issues in the scripts probably nobody noted.

Like I said on the description my tweak files are not compatible with other tweaks or mods that changes the same files. The only exception for now is SLSO but even in that case my files need to override the SLSO files. Hopefully I include or at least try to include all the useful tweaks I found. 

PD: If you want properly test that part only need to reset the animation registry and almost at the same time try to register more that 500 animations with SLAnimationLoad. The reason to due at same time is to avoid the DDi animation registry or other like that. Also once completed the registration, test the first and last animation on Toggle list. If you test that comment the results.

Also I will check that mod probably show me the reason why still show 500 as top.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The 750 animations limits for normal animations and creatures animations is already implemented on my tweak but like in MCM still shows as 500 and I not test that part I not comment about. In fact the files on my tweak are 99% based on SexLab v1.63 with exception of the VehicleFix include on 1.63 because is part of the .dll and some small fixes to issues in the scripts probably nobody noted.

Like I said on the description my tweak files are not compatible with other tweaks or mods that changes the same files. The only exception for now is SLSO but even in that case my files need to override the SLSO files. Hopefully I include or at least try to include all the useful tweaks I found. 

PD: If you want properly test that part only need to reset the animation registry and almost at the same time try to register more that 500 animations with SLAnimationLoad. The reason to due at same time is to avoid the DDi animation registry or other like that. Also once completed the registration, test the first and last animation on Toggle list. If you test that comment the results.

Also I will check that mod probably show me the reason why still show 500 as top.

Oh, that explains why suddenly I had 540/500 animations in Sexlab, hehe. (with your mod)

I will test the SLAL limits with your fixes and report back. I have a big interest in that, because I managed to successfully hit the Sexlab Limit but not my Skyrim limit, haha. 
540 player, 500 creature. Still rolling!

Thx for the info tho, I did not realize it was already implemented. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Oh, that explains why suddenly I had 540/500 animations in Sexlab, hehe. (with your mod)

I will test the SLAL limits with your fixes and report back. I have a big interest in that, because I managed to successfully hit the Sexlab Limit but not my Skyrim limit, haha. 
540 player, 500 creature. Still rolling!

Thx for the info tho, I did not realize it was already implemented. 

I was checking now and apparently to successfully exceed the 500 limits I need make changes on the quests of SexLab.esm and that means if any one want to remove my tweak they probably have to make "Clean Save" to properly use SexLab 

So I doubt about keeping that option or not in any case my next release will have one condition to check if the quest match the condition to exceed the 500 limits allowing use the sexlab.esm include on the mod you show me. By the way that mod need "Clean Save" to properly work and if I implement that, my mod probably going to need clean Save too. 

20 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I was checking now and apparently to successfully exceed the 500 limits I need make changes on the quests of SexLab.esm and that means if any one want to remove my tweak they probably have to make "Clean Save" to properly use SexLab 

So I doubt about keeping that option or not in any case my next release will have one condition to check if the quest match the condition to exceed the 500 limits allowing use the sexlab.esm include on the mod you show me. By the way that mod need "Clean Save" to properly work and if I implement that, my mod probably going to need clean Save too. 

Clean save aside, does your tweak still work correctlyc on a new save? 
In other words: does it really allow to have more than 500 animations or is it just creating the impression that it does? 

I did not have time to test yet, that is why I am asking. At least I think I have found a method for how to test it lol (registering slal packs one by one and then when I hit 500 I see if the animations I register later still work. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Clean save aside, does your tweak still work correctlyc on a new save? 
In other words: does it really allow to have more than 500 animations or is it just creating the impression that it does? 

I did not have time to test yet, that is why I am asking. At least I think I have found a method for how to test it lol (registering slal packs one by one and then when I hit 500 I see if the animations I register later still work. 

For I see, now probably fail something on the extra animations if you don't use the "SexLab.esm" include on the "SexLab More Animations" mod. I recommend you to use the .esm with my tweaks or wait until my next release. I will include the optional file and some install assistance. I not test, just compare files and get the conclusion.

PD: When you used the SexLab.esm you should see the "Animation Count: 540/750" on SexLab, indicating all should work fine.

13 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

Would you be able/willing to add the stamina resist dialogue feature to SexLab Adventures?

I commented that with the author and was against the idea and like the mod is under construction is not good idea release one tweak. In this case I recommend you comment on his mod topic maybe if more people ask for that, can see the point.