1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

What is the recommended way to upgrade SLU+? I just saw the update and I'm still using the last one from Nov. of 2021. I'm on SSE 1.5.97 btw.

1.export your current configuration

2.Install new version

3.remove previous version

4.launch game

5.go to MCM and clean system

6.after load your configuration

7.save game

best procedure and latest SLU+ works fine with 1.5.97

On 1/26/2022 at 10:31 PM, OsmelMC said:

Not sure about the v1.7.7 but is compatible with the v1.7.6 

The V1.7.7 come with two new functions that I don't know if are being called outside of the Framework files, (is usually safe).

I have 1.7.7 and it seems there are no issues as far I could tell, It just seems those 2 new functions arent working, well at least last stage orgasm doesnt happen ever regardless, so far...

8 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

1.export your current configuration

2.Install new version

3.remove previous version

4.launch game

5.go to MCM and clean system

6.after load your configuration

7.save game

best procedure and latest SLU+ works fine with 1.5.97

mkay, thanks.

Quick question about which version I should use. Im on 1.5.97 skse with Sexlab 1.63 Beta 9, I refuse to update to AE XD I've tried the latest two versions of Sexlab Utility Plus and both CTD to about 10 seconds after loading. I had it so Utility Plus overwrote everything, ran FNIS/Nemesis. Would love to use some of the new features.

4 hours ago, DaddyDubstep13 said:

Quick question about which version I should use. Im on 1.5.97 skse with Sexlab 1.63 Beta 9, I refuse to update to AE XD I've tried the latest two versions of Sexlab Utility Plus and both CTD to about 10 seconds after loading. I had it so Utility Plus overwrote everything, ran FNIS/Nemesis. Would love to use some of the new features.

Some user's are having a CTD after the Clean System, even with all properly installed. But you don't mention the Clean System so I have to assume another reason.

First try to install the official SexLab Framework v1.63 (not Beta version).

I can only support the last available version of for each Skyrim (LE, SE, AE).

Once the new SexLab Framework be installed you can try the SLU+. Usually you can install both at the same time and spare time, but if you are having CTD is better do it a part.

Send me the "papyrus.0.log" file of your next CTD.

Sorry, I just had to revert to an older version. I kept falling trough the ground at the end of animation inside walled cities. After reverting, no problem, which is a shame cos I liked the new features. Problem is, as far as I can tell, is the "find a hidden place" function. 

Edit: Spoke yo soon. Sorry. Just fell through the ground again. Must be on my end. I'm looking at a full, new reinstall. Uuuuaaaaaahhhh!

Edited by maxsteiner
46 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Sorry, I just had to revert to an older version. I kept falling trough the ground at the end of animation inside walled cities. After reverting, no problem, which is a shame cos I liked the new features. Problem is, as far as I can tell, is the "find a hidden place" function. 

Edit: Spoke yo soon. Sorry. Just fell through the ground again. Must be on my end. I'm looking at a full, new reinstall. Uuuuaaaaaahhhh!

This has always been a normal bug in sexlab. My favorite is the one that teleports you to the middle of the giant camp near whiterun before the animation starts, and then yeets you 5000 feet into the air after the animation ends.

5 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

This has always been a normal bug in sexlab. My favorite is the one that teleports you to the middle of the giant camp near whiterun before the animation starts, and then yeets you 5000 feet into the air after the animation ends.

LOL. I know what you mean. One minute I got love in my hand, the next i'm giant dinner.

SexLab Tools v3.2:

Is for SE and AE but work fine on LE if you are using my SexLab Utility Plus.

1. Is Creatures compatible.

2. Have few fixes and improvement's on the "Animation Creator" page options.

3. Allow you export the "custom" tagged animation to a JSON file.

4. Allow you load any registered animation as reference for a new custom animation. 

I did the animation load and export because some animations like the "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" have animation stages that should come with the time fixed to prevent the loop, but aren't. Using those two new options I can easily make a new animation based on the original one but fixing the time issues. And the exported JSON file allow me save and reload the animation next time the animation registry be resettled or new game be started. Also the JSON file allow me make small adjustments on the animation beside the currently allowed on the SexLab Tools.

My only thing to do before officially release it is add options on the animation creator to allow me change the default animation alignment of the actors that right now is only possible on the JSON file.

SexLab Tools v3.2 (20220129).7z

Edited by OsmelMC

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep - Continued:

Is for SE and AE only.

This is my fixed version of the Mod available on Nexus with the same name.

Is a standalone version and don't need any of the patches for iNeed you can find, in fact most of the patch and fixes available on internet will break it beside not longer be required.

More information in the author Nexus page.

Is compatible with Frostfall and Campfire.

Just to be clear, the original Mod is very good but the author make a small mistake on the ESM file forgetting to set one of the quest properties and causing CTD if the NPC needs are Enabled.

I fix that and few other errors in the logs so now work fine.

Install or Update:

Need a clean setup, so if you have iNeed already installed, remove it, open and save the game without the iNeed Mod, and install my version after clean the saved game with the ReSaver.

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep - Continued.7z

Edited by OsmelMC

Eureka!!!

Finally get rid of the Ahegao redress issues on my SexLab Utility Plus.

Also move the function to remove the tongues from the actor inventory after the UnStrip function that way don't delay the UnStrip at the end of the scene.

The new version will come with the "PathToCenter" and "Strip" functions independent from the rest of the process that means the scripts not longer wait for those functions to end before continue with the rest of the process. 

So now is recommended keep the "Disable Staring Teleport" Enabled because not only is more immersive, also take the same time that when is disabled and is even faster in some cases because now also the actors start to strip each one independent, once they get near to the center ref.

31 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Does this include

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43011

or should I let that mod overwrite your fix?

I think is already merged. But you can check the modification dates of the scripts files; is my are newest or the same date then is merged, if not you can overwrite my with that patch.

I downloaded and checked all the iNeed fixes and patch and most of them are incompatible except for those made for the "- Continued" version but even in some of those cases was unnecessary or needed but coming with errors.

I will check the ones I have to report which ones are merged and which ones still required. But you can know it with just check the dates.

Edited by OsmelMC

I did my Creatures Framework Addon for the Mod "Vigilant.esm" for SE. Include naked bodies for almost the 30% of the creatures (draugr's, bone looper, Arachne's, Scorpions, daedroth, scamp's, bone horses, dogs, ...)

the problem is that I already end the quest on the other world and not planning on continue the development of the addon any time soon. So in case someone be using the mod and want to try the addon, just let me know to upload it; if not, will be released in a year or more.

Warning: some balls textures need some adjustments to match the body color, but looks good enough for now. And the scorpion aroused meshes definitely need more work to be ready. (I want the scorpion penis attached to the point of the tail instead of the base, but for that I still have to blend the tail side down on the meshes, and for now just the penis is in the right position for the sex scene)

OsmelMC. I think you are a fucking genius. No, really. Just tested your last Utility plus. Its just fantastic. As long as I disable "find a hidden place" I no longer drops through the ground inside walled cities (Whiterun Solitude, etc) Question though: There is a 20 second delay at the start of sex animation before voices starts. And the same at the last stage of animation. If I just wait, the sound will start though. No biggie, just my report. Is there anyway I can support you? I really love your work.

33 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

OsmelMC. I think you are a fucking genius. No, really. Just tested your last Utility plus. Its just fantastic. As long as I disable "find a hidden place" I no longer drops through the ground inside walled cities (Whiterun Solitude, etc) Question though: There is a 20 second delay at the start of sex animation before voices starts. And the same at the last stage of animation. If I just wait, the sound will start though. No biggie, just my report. Is there anyway I can support you? I really love your work.

For the moan sounds beside the time between moans that you can configure in the SexLab MCM, also depending of the Lip sync advanced configuration the actor may not moan until reach the 10% of enjoyment or pain. Of course can be another the reason of the delay, like for example the fact that after use the Clean System option or update the SexLab Framework everything related with the SexLab seems slower and delayed, in my case takes around 4 hours in total with the game open before get faster again (most part of the time is while the SLATE is applying his ActionLog) but is not the only Mod that detected the reset of the animations and start his own updates.

Of course you don't need to keep the game open until the end of the mods updates, because each time you save the game, the Skyrim also save status of the update process and start from there on the next load game.

You still can fall though the ground because the fixes for that are there since more than one year ago, that means that there is none difference between the recent version in that part.

Interesting facts: between other things my SLU+ and the last versions of the SexLab Framework can detect the real actor position at the end of the animation and use that info to place them on that position at the end of the animation instead of place them on the center ref like in the SexLab v1.62. That is very good and immersive but also can be a problem if some of the actor though or at the other side of a wall at the end of the animation because the actor will definitely fall though the ground on that case. Just make sure that never be the player.

I also love my work, is harder than he looks but also comforting beside the stress caused when something goes wrong. Sadly nobody can support my on Patreon because I live in Cuba and USA government don't allow it.

2 hours ago, modball said:

I cannot find your Patreon, am I blind? :D

Because I don't have one. Or to be more specific I use to have one but is being many years since I use it for last time and the page not longer can be accessed from my country. So is probably disabled for lack of use and I is useless anyway.

On 1/27/2022 at 2:45 AM, Lilzt3hcat said:

sadly not for *SFX*, which still plays (much) less then half as much vs the older version.

Hello,i have the same problem,the voice works well,all is ok apart i have no sfx sound.

Tell me if you know a solution.

thanks.