I usually release new versions of the tweak's every 30 days.

After each version release i wait between 3 to 5 days before do something else in the mod on case something goes terrible wrong with my last version, but I don't like to upload new versions before the 30 days so in case of some big bug, i usually just release a Hot fix in this discussion thread.

This means that is better install the mod in the first week after be released because after that is harder find the Hot fixes in the comments.

I don't even remembered the AE problem until I did my search on the comments for another issue not related. Of course don't really matter because I did the fixes the same day was reported and I usually compare the scripts files before release the new version, just to remember what I did.

On 2/3/2022 at 9:21 PM, OsmelMC said:

No. Just with the previous released version. Even older versions are not guaranteed. And newest versions are always coming with new functions or options, so any previous tweak will break the Mod.

Not sure if I'm being dumb, but the Aroused Creatures tweak only has files listed for up to v4.06 while the description lists a 4.08 version? Is the SLATE Creature Patch (2021/10/21) the most recent version, because I would think it's not given the different name.

2 hours ago, RebelInfernal said:

Not sure if I'm being dumb, but the Aroused Creatures tweak only has files listed for up to v4.06 while the description lists a 4.08 version? Is the SLATE Creature Patch (2021/10/21) the most recent version, because I would think it's not given the different name.

If you read the last page, you'll find that OsmelMC stated that the 4.08 patch was broken, so it was removed, and that they are waiting for SLAC 4.10 to release before a new patch is made.

4.10 has a massive overhaul planned, so it's pointless to waste time on 4.09 when a new release could be on the rise.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
5 hours ago, RebelInfernal said:

2 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

If you read the last page, you'll find that OsmelMC stated that the 4.08 patch was broken, so it was removed, and that they are waiting for SLAC 4.10 to release before a new patch is made.

Yes the 4.08 tweak was removed for bad behavior.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 1/16/2022 at 11:08 PM, OsmelMC said:

If you are playing on LE, you probably can't edit the vaginal,oral and anal counter because those stats are only since the Beta 9. Even if you set the number and save the values, still will be 0 because those versions don't have room to store those values.

But you probably have issues with your SkyUI version in which case I probably can help you if you send me your "Papyrus.0.log". Also let me know your Skyrim version.

I know why my MCM behaves like that, I use SkyUI -SSeeded from

It groups MCM menu alphabetically so I can have more than 128 MCMs on LE. It's ok, I can live without stats about sex time. Just FYI

Testing the newest version seems to work overall better, player/partner voices are less janky (less absent). Overall script lag seems to be less. Controls are more responsive, expressions work better. SFX still is not working quite right imho (still way less sounds than 'normal', or at-least noticeably less squishing/sucking sounds than it used to.)

Overall It works better than it did before, just still a-bit 'quirky'.

42 minutes ago, FredOof said:

Installed the furniture framework yesterday and then noticed that SLU+ has furniture functionality but more, may I ask is there any difference between the furniture functionality of the furniture framework and SLU+?

Both Mods try to do the same in two different ways. Of course I prefer my way, but beside that, Furniture Sex Framework also place Table markers that are very convenient even with my Mod because the Tables in Skyrim are usually placed with his front side against the wall causing clipping issues, instead the table markers are always placed in the best position for the animation.

My recommendation is use both Mods together, but for that you need a very specific configuration and some previous experience with one of the furniture systems or you will end with all the issues and none of the advantages.

Finally, Furniture Sex Framework and SexLab Utility Plus, both have issues dealing with the Furnitures. Furniture Sex Framework seems to be stoped the development but in SexLab Utility Plus is usual find that I add a new issue trying to solve another on each new version.

13 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

SFX still is not working quite right imho (still way less sounds than 'normal', or at-least noticeably less squishing/sucking sounds than it used to.)

I got time to do just few small check's and test of the SFX and I don't find any issue. Work fine for me and nothing in the scripts suggest a reason for your issue.

I will check it more careful.

Remember you just update the Mod and take some time before see it faster.

By the way if you are updating from the previous version you not longer required to execute the "Clean System" option. For this version is enough with "Clean the Cache" and "Reset the Scene Threads".

Of course for a new installation is still recommended the "Clean System" or start a new game with the mod already installed, that is basically the same.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I got time to do just few small check's and test of the SFX and I don't find any issue. Work fine for me and nothing in the scripts suggest a reason for your issue.

I will check it more careful.

By the way if you are updating from the previous version you not longer required to execute the "Clean System" option. For this version is enough with "Clean the Cache" and "Reset the Scene Threads".

Of course for a new installation is still recommended the "Clean System" or start a new game with the mod already installed, that is basically the same.

As far as the issue I'm having goes, does it matter at all that I'm on LE?

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

My recommendation is use both Mods together, but for that you need a very specific configuration and some previous experience with one of the furniture systems or you will end with all the issues and none of the advantages

Do you might create of instruction for setting in thit two mods?  Thanks.

On 2/12/2022 at 5:03 AM, paparebbe said:

Hi. Not sure if i'm missing something, but after installing the tweaks my radial menu from UI Extensions stopped working by pressing G and i can't find where to set up new hotkey.

What tweaks? The only tweak or Mod in my list related with UIExtension is SexLab Tools.

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi! Tried asking for help in the DD thread, but I ended up working on SL and SL utilities+ code, so here I am.

There are some oddities (of which you might be aware) when starting a SL scene with a DD gag quipped. Expressions, or scenes involving oral, end up creating a double opening effect on the mouth, which results in some visual oddities. Would it be possibile to check for the presence of a gag on the actor and, if so, avoid applying expressions at all?

I (think I) managed to fix the issue on my local copy of SLUtilities plus by adding a check in sslBaseExpression (which overwrites the same file from SL), but it's for sure sloppy code since I am a noob in Papyrus, so I don't think it's a good idea to share it.

Apologies if it's something known and unfixable in a reliable way, I could not find anything by searching on the forum or Google!

Also, if I need to post the same on the SL support thread let me know, I'll go bother Ashal instead!

35 minutes ago, RandomPufferFish said:

Hi! Tried asking for help in the DD thread, but I ended up working on SL and SL utilities+ code, so here I am.

There are some oddities (of which you might be aware) when starting a SL scene with a DD gag quipped. Expressions, or scenes involving oral, end up creating a double opening effect on the mouth, which results in some visual oddities. Would it be possibile to check for the presence of a gag on the actor and, if so, avoid applying expressions at all?

I (think I) managed to fix the issue on my local copy of SLUtilities plus by adding a check in sslBaseExpression (which overwrites the same file from SL), but it's for sure sloppy code since I am a noob in Papyrus, so I don't think it's a good idea to share it.

Apologies if it's something known and unfixable in a reliable way, I could not find anything by searching on the forum or Google!

Also, if I need to post the same on the SL support thread let me know, I'll go bother Ashal instead!

Just enable the ZAD or DD filter in the SexLab MCM of the SLU+ (not remember the name of the filter)

With the filter enabled SexLab can detect the Gags with all the other devices, and beside keep the mouth open for the gaged actor, also try to filter the animations to prevent the oral tagged animations and with that also prevent the intervention of the DDi filters since DDi only intervening when a Oral animation is played over a gagged actor.

The real problem is DDi. His filters are outdated

9 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Just enable the ZAD or DD filter in the SexLab MCM of the SLU+ (not remember the name of the filter)

With the filter enabled SexLab can detect the Gags with all the other devices, and beside keep the mouth open for the gaged actor, also try to filter the animations to prevent the oral tagged animations and with that also prevent the intervention of the DDi filters since DDi only intervening when a Oral animation is played over a gagged actor.

The real problem is DDi. His filters are outdated

Mmm I have the DD filter and it does not seem to help, but maybe I did not explain myself correctly.

If I have a ring gag (allows oral), the character mouth will be open due to the gag. When an animaiton start, the mouth will be opened again because of the animation, causing visual oddities, which are absolutely minor.

I wanted to try and avoid that double mouth opening. Everything else seems to work perfectly!

1 hour ago, RandomPufferFish said:

I wanted to try and avoid that double mouth opening. Everything else seems to work perfectly!

If you are talking about the mouth getting closed for a moment before the scene start, probably caused by SexLab resetting the expression or the knows bug when the mouth get closed before reapply the expression in which case I not sure of the reason but seems to be Skyrim issue since nothing in the scripts is supposed to do that.

Also, DDi have nothing to keep the mouth open for the Gags on the sex scene. I added that to the SLU+ because before that nobody seems to care enough to solve it. But not few Mods have very similar functions to keep the mouth open on the sex scene so you have to check if another mod is also trying to open the mouth or if is just the SLU+. For that you can disable the SLU+ filter for Devious Devices and if the SLU+ is the only one checking the Gags then the gaged actor will keep the mouth closed at least until the animation open it (usually on oral scenes)

Edited by OsmelMC
On 2/8/2022 at 2:02 AM, Beef Cheeks said:

4.10 has a massive overhaul planned, so it's pointless to waste time on 4.09 when a new release could be on the rise.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:54 AM, OsmelMC said:

Yes the 4.08 tweak was removed for bad behavior.

Ah, my mistake then. Somehow I missed that post. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Cerral said:

I just started a new game, and when my Pc gets raped something strange happens. As I don't know how to explain it, I made a recording.

I'm using the latest version of the mod.

It only happens when my pc gets raped. the consensual animations run fine.

Better describe it. The video is useless for me.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Better describe it. The video is useless for me.

Greetings @ OsmelMC !

I've experienced very similar anomaly today with recent SLU+, with following exceptions: for one glympse while player's ragdoll appeared I've seen hair HDT glitch (verticles stretched to infinity - so probably physics crashed at that point - happens sometimes without apparent reason), then ragdoll stabilized, but in wrong position in relation to second actor (resetting animation via "[" didn't help) so I've hit "END" to force end but then got teleported to heaven... or at least very close to it. Falling back to earth took so long that I just killed the game and started again. And so far it happened to me just once since SLU update.

Just mention it because it happened while I've been trying to catch a record of some other bug so accidentally I have a papyrus log for this one - attached.

ragdoll-sling--Papyrus.0.log

Since SexLab Framework 1.63 beta 9, female strap-on usage has been broken in MF scenes, for example in slen when male PC chooses option "I want you to fuck my ass" you get regular scene with male in position 1, and female NPC in position 2. In SL framework beta 8 with this option female NPC would peg PC with strap-on, it seems that 1.63 ( SE version) of framework will no loger get updates, so i maybe in this thread people can help me to fix this, becauce some new features in 1.63 and UtilityPlus are kinde nice to have, but i cant update, because mods that i use rely on old behaiviour of the strap-on usage in MF scenes.

Sorry for my crude english, it not my native language.

On 2/11/2022 at 10:55 PM, OsmelMC said:

I couldn't help myself and have to thank you and congratulate at the same time - SLU+ 2022.02.11 really made a difference for me regarding performance - even with emptied anim cache scenes seems to start faster than before - with old cache somewhat filled. I can't wait to see how fast(er) will it be when new cache fills a bit more - we'll see. Anyway, that is very nice surprise because I must admit - some time ago I assumed that it will never be improved, yet now am happy to be made wrong. Fact that it's achieved while no tricks like teleport-or-something are required sweetens things further (I personally hate and rejected teleport and blackout concept from the very beginning).

Second great thing is that update process without mandatory "clean system --> re-tag all anims --> eat desk in the meantime" step is painless now. So keep them updates coming - now I'm not scared of them any more ?

Those alone are great news for me because recently, from my point of view it's not very common case in Skyrim modding department (in general...) that something works sufficiently better after being updated to cover energy expense of update process itself ?

Please, keep up the great work! ?