Wintersun - SexLab Integration

On 1/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

This mods has i guess alot of incompatibility

First of all sl romance doesnt work with it when u have s*x after finished akatyosh or other god will be displeased from you is like u raped someone even dibella i just dont understand it

same for Sl dialogue you speak with the girl and they want to make love after making somehow the gods will displeased from u, For M.C.G it work very great for sl eager work perfectly without getting displeased so perhaps we need mods that fit better with this mods

It's not really incompatibilities, rather a lack of support. Also some mods can mark seemingly consensual scenes as non-consensual which makes things weird. This may be the reason of the strange behavior.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice concept, guess for many TES gods it makes sense to ad SL support.

I've done research about the Yokudan Pantheon back in my TES:4 days. That said, there could be more sources around now which could prove me wrong.
Imo even Wintersun itself didn't implement Morwha 100% correctly, but that'll need some sort of pregnancy system, so for a SFW nexus Mod, it is ok.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:49 AM, karlpaws said:

Morwha - clone of Mara

I wouldn't make Morwha a plain copy of Mara, sure they are both considered as fertilize goddess, but in my understanding Mara is more about love, marriage and so on.
Morwha is based on the basic fertilization, love or even being married is not required for getting pregnant.
In one source it was mentioned she is always displayed with four arms so she can 'grab more husbands'

These are my recommendations to make her more lore based:
likes everything that leads to fertilization

• straight sex 
  • vaginal
  • orgies (with only opposite gender)

dislikes everything wich not lead to fertilization

• anal, oral
  • gay sex

• 4 weeks later...

So apparently I've found out there is a bit of a loophole/unintended effect of using this mod while worshipping Hircine. 

The description says Hircine gives favor for sex with werebeasts. Apparently, this counts if YOU are the transformed werebeast and you are having sex with an NPC via a mod like SexLab Werewolves.

I mean I'm not complaining, as it was a rather welcome surprise since I forgot I had the mod installed on said character, but I thought I'd make you aware.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:23 AM, Aizen525 said:

So apparently I've found out there is a bit of a loophole/unintended effect of using this mod while worshipping Hircine. 

The description says Hircine gives favor for sex with werebeasts. Apparently, this counts if YOU are the transformed werebeast and you are having sex with an NPC via a mod like SexLab Werewolves.

I mean I'm not complaining, as it was a rather welcome surprise since I forgot I had the mod installed on said character, but I thought I'd make you aware.

I'm pretty sure that's how I intended this to work in the first place, just didn't mention it in the description for some reason. Glad you like it! :)

• 1 month later...

Not sure if these are features already (just downloading it now) but here are some ideas:

1) Dragon Cult/Old Ways: become a dragon pet, sleep with forsworn, sleep with dragon priests, sleep with hagravens, or kill Blades and get favor and Slavetats (slave tats has plenty of documentation and its possible to make this an MCM or FOMOD feature, plus i know the Slavetats AIO Plus pack has Dragon tattoos that are written in english and dova), maybe find a way to implement SD+ by checking your enslaver and giving favor if its one of the above

2) Hermaus Mora: sex with tentacles, seekers, lurkers, or mages grants favor (not sure how you would do the mage thing, maybe a check on clothing type robes?)

3) Melphala: Have sex with someone, then kill them to earn favor (kind of obvious)

4) Boethia: rape innocents and then kill them (Boethia is the more barbaric version of Melphala after all)

5) Dwemer: they don't really have gods, so only thing i can think of is a slavetats addition after you sleep with dwemer constructs or activate devious dwemer devices like the Milking Mod Economy, Estrus Dwemer Machines, etc

6) Dibella: having sex starts a timer and a counter, the amount of people after the first sexual encounter you have sex with +1 to account for the first person is how much favor you earn

7) Clavicus Vile: being enslaved and not escaping via running but by buying yourself out of slavery in SD+ grants favor

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 11:03 PM, Hawkhunter347 said:

2) Hermaus Mora: sex with tentacles, seekers, lurkers, or mages grants favor (not sure how you would do the mage thing, maybe a check on clothing type robes?)

Checking NPC factions is probably the only semi-reliable way. But I'd say, consensual sex with mages would rather score bonus points from Julianos. Like "keeping it in the guild". 

Being a demon of knowledge Hermeus Mora would probably appreciate sex with those teaching magic. Bonus points for scoring Urag, the librarian. I suspect he is no one else but the incarnate of Hermeus Mora himself - Eleanor from Interesting NPCs says no one knows how old Urag actually is, he's been there for ages. Not a scientific proof, still - a funny idea.

Edit: sex with seekers and lurkers is a bit of a let-down. There are no friendly ones in the game, how do you get one w/o submitting in Defeat?

26 minutes ago, phillout said:

Edit: sex with seekers and lurkers is a bit of a let-down. There are no friendly ones in the game, how do you get one w/o submitting in Defeat?

Sexlab Pheromones?  Not consensual, but it is another way other than Defeat.

1 hour ago, phillout said:

Calm spells (Sexlab Enchantress, iirc mod name correctly), the Bend Will shout? any mod that lets you rape them?  I tend to use matchmaker for creatures like that.

I guess we really need an apocryphal player home.

hi i was just wondering if this was still working with the newest version of wintersun it seems to have stopped working at all for me for a while... if it does work, does anyone know of any incompatibilities I should know about. that all said i think the mod is great "when its working?". it'll be a shame to see it disappear.... as in hope to see more?

On 6/2/2020 at 12:28 PM, VahzahVulom said:

hi i was just wondering if this was still working with the newest version of wintersun it seems to have stopped working at all for me for a while... if it does work, does anyone know of any incompatibilities I should know about. that all said i think the mod is great "when its working?". it'll be a shame to see it disappear.... as in hope to see more?

It should be fully compatible with version 3.1.5 as well as any version after 3.0.1, at least for LE. SE conversion of this mod seems to have some weird initialization issues that prevent the mod from configuring on startup and thus no favor changes happen. It needs to be manually disabled and enabled again in MCM to fix that.

after playing around with this for a bit i've got a few more ideas

Jygallag: gain favor from wearing devious devices, having sex with guards and imperial/stormcloak soldiers, being put in stockades, cages, etc

Auriel: have sex with High Elves, extra if they are Thalmor, maybe add a dialogue option to high elves to beg for them to show superiority? Auriel being the high elf god of creation probably likes seeing his creations properly shown respect

Malacath: sex with orcs, rieklings, mounted riders, boars, trolls, or giants

addon for Dibella: add an MCM option that increases the favor dibella gives if you have sex with stuff that would be repulsive, ie anything Malacath or Namira has created, since you are spreading beauty to those that have never seen it. so Skeevers, Orcs, Trolls, Giants, Rieklings, Boars, Mounted Riders, Spiders, Chaurus

Arkay: probably best as an MCM option, necrophilia isn't exactly a "popular" thing, but these are suggestions. Dead Humanoids, Draugr, Skeletons, Skeleton Dragon

Talos: raping elves, consensual sex with imperials, nords, bretons, etc

• 3 weeks later...

A general suggestion for prayer - could it reduce arousal? Currently other than sex there's not actually a lot of ways to actively reduce arousal. When playing more chaste characters it can be easy to get "stuck" at 99 arousal.

(Prayers to Dibella would be the exception to this rule, naturally.)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Twisted Allegro said:

SSE version is very problematic atm. Faith doesn't increase with sex acts, the deity selection screen at the MCM is completely blank and after the player partakes in bestiality sex scene a "You displeased  " message appears (!?). Disabling events and messages in MCM as well as removing the mod altogether (as to disable the MCM menu, as advised) doesn't change anything. The wintersun version seams to be irrelevant to the issues as well, since they persist with both the 3.0.1 and 3.1.6 (latest) versions.
Please fix?

When I was having these issues, updating XPMSE and moving it to the bottom of my load order fixed it just fine. Maybe try that and see if it does anything?

On 7/13/2020 at 6:58 AM, Twisted Allegro said:

For anyone that might be interested.... 
After a thorough test on a clean started, minimal SSE game I can confirm that the issues are still present (i.e. no favor increase via sex acts, empty Current Deity selection box and inconsistency between this mod's current favor and actual current favor) when using Nomkaz's conversion to SE. No amount of disabling and enabling the MCM menu fixes these problems. Also, meddling with the load order doesn't have any effect either.
However, when using the original mod made for LE (in form 43) I was not able to replicate any of the problems. Everything worked as they were supposed to!
So, if you are having those issues like I did, maybe using the original mod will work for you.

I don't know what version you're using but the current SE v1.3.3 conversion doesn't have any of the issues you're claiming, the Masters are all set, and there are zero errors in SSEEdit for both the .ESPs. So there is literally nothing to fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, ardias32 said:

DD-expansion is NOT optional for this mod..it crashes without the esp on my setup!

Simply disable "WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp" once the mod is installed. Or better yet, delete it from the mod package before you install it. It is a patch esp for those who have Devious Devices installed, but its not required for the mod to function.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any plans to rework Dibella follower's tenets? In "vanilla" Wintersun the follower ability is tied to the Lover's Comfort effect, which is only obtained by sleeping with your spouse. Understandable in a vanilla Skyrim context since you can basically only sleep with your spouse, but in a SexLab setup where you can fuck lots of other people this seems more like a Mara thing.