Wintersun - SexLab Integration

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Does this mod help with SLEN at all?  My PC follows Dibella, but lover's comfort seems to prevent my PC from gaining any favor with Dibella.  Being forsaken is inevitable unless I turn that off.

Hmm, idk, never played with SLEN. What does it do to mess up the favor?

One of the parameters that SLEN sets up is "Lovers' Comfort", which is sort of a disease that quickly raises the arousal level of the PC, forcing the PC to increase the number of times the PC has sex or face severe debuffs.  When this happens, favorability with your deity goes down as well.

I did install your mod and set it for Dibella, which rewards the PC for sexual activity.  So far, that seems to be a decent counterweight to "Lovers' Comfort."

• 2 weeks later...

"Boethia _ Likes: player as rape aggressor"

I think the scope of this daedra is totally the opposite of molag bal. Boethia is the revolt against authority. She hates a rapist and she hates the victim's weakness to resist. If molag bal is a slaver, boethia represents the slave who kills her master. But she is not such a cool oppressor.

ps: google translator.

5 hours ago, mia753 said:

"Boethia _ Likes: player as rape aggressor"

I think the scope of this daedra is totally the opposite of molag bal. Boethia is the revolt against authority. She hates a rapist and she hates the victim's weakness to resist. If molag bal is a slaver, boethia represents the slave who kills her master. But she is not such a cool oppressor.

ps: google translator.

Hmm, that sounds like her. Couldn't think of anything else she might like though.

Since Arkay only has dislikes at the moment here's a couple of ideas for what he might like:

+Sex with priests. 

As a big proponent of increasing the life of his followers it'd make sense that he'd enjoy seeing those dedicated to tending to the wounded and such be rewarded.

+Consensual sex while under the effects of his shrine buff.

Consensual sex with the Undead and Daedra while under the effects of his shrine buff would not count (or even reduce favor?)  

+Sex with imperials.

Why? There are several statues erected in his honor inside the walls of the Imperial City, he's also arguably the most well known deity in the Imperial City and is featured front and center within the Temple of the One, which is also located there. His main temple is found in Cyrodil as well. 

3 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

+Sex with priests. 

Hide contents

As a big proponent of increasing the life of his followers it'd make sense that he'd enjoy seeing those dedicated to tending to the wounded and such be rewarded.

This was an idea I had as well, and I think someone also mentioned that all of the priests seem to be single, alone and over worked. They could really use a break and some enjoyment out of life. (This could fit under Dibella as well, but she already gives you favor for sex with any and everyone, and I do not think there is a mechanism for bonus favor for certain things).

When I was trying to edit a mod to have dialog for any of the temple members, I found there was a faction for each temple and most, but not all, of the members were of class priest.  For my idea, any other npc also classed as Priest was an acceptable option.  Possibly keying on someone wearing an amulet of Arkay (though that might exclude Andurs in Whiterun because I do not know that he puts his on after you bring it back) or just using a list of names and providing favor when sexing any of them (I think there's only 6).

3 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

+Sex with imperials.

Hide contents

Why? There are several statues erected in his honor inside the walls of the Imperial City, he's also arguably the most well known deity in the Imperial City and is featured front and center within the Temple of the One, which is also located there. His main temple is found in Cyrodil as well.

Not sure this works.  Imperials would worship Akatosh more with his connection to the Emperor, Amulet of Kings and being the chief god of the pantheon.  Farmers could have a greater interest in him for the cycles and seasons aspects, as well as venerating Kynareth for the weather.

@PD_  Mentioning you on this because one of these I already suggested and to help it along here are some ideas and info I found while editing dialogs.  Not sure how much dialog conditionals can be used in scripts through.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:40 PM, karlpaws said:

I found there was a faction for each temple and most, but not all, of the members were of class priest.

Hmm, that might do it. A list of factions and class check should be sufficient. I wouldn't rely on equipped items because other mods might mess this up.

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Hmm, that might do it. A list of factions and class check should be sufficient. I wouldn't rely on equipped items because other mods might mess this up.

Scripts might be able to do a pattern match, since the factions were all CityNameTempleFaction but it covered the city's favored Divine and that temple not Arkay so that might not work.  Tying it to speaking with the NPC while in the hall of the dead could work, maybe.  Given that there aren't that many, checking a list of NPCs might be the simplest.

This is a great compability mod! But even more I would love a lite version of this. A whole lot if gods shouldn't give a damn about mortal's bed adventures. I'd keep Dibella, Mara, Molag Bal the rapegod, Mephala, maybe Hircine for bestial love, maybe some of the elven incarnations of the Nine, and maaybe a couple of less popular ones, say old way gods. Also maybe keep a few general disdains like arkay and meridia's hate of necrophilia.

But all else makes little sense, they have vast spheres unrelated to sex. You can easely drop em out for a lite version! :)

16 minutes ago, tesos said:

This is a great compability mod! But even more I would love a lite version of this. A whole lot if gods shouldn't give a damn about mortal's bed adventures. I'd keep Dibella, Mara, Molag Bal the rapegod, Mephala, maybe Hircine for bestial love, maybe some of the elven incarnations of the Nine, and maaybe a couple of less popular ones, say old way gods. Also maybe keep a few general disdains like arkay and meridia's hate of necrophilia.

But all else makes little sense, they have vast spheres unrelated to sex. You can easely drop em out for a lite version! :)

Since I don't think a Lite version would reduce the load on your game, you could use the checkbox in the MCM to just disable the gains/losses for sex while following a divine you don't think would care. Would mean you won't have to uninstall the mod or remove it mid playthrough if you change who your character is following.

• 3 months later...

So I seem to be having a recurring glitch regardless if I use this version of the mod or the SE version. 

For some reason, whenever my character has sex (even if it's a form of sex that would please the god in question) I get a message saying "You displeased ." followed by absolutely no favor gain or loss whatsoever. This primarily seems to happen with bestiality, as I've tested this with various deities that like bestiality such as Kynareth and the Old Ways, but the same message and no change in favor at all.

The only thing I can think of that is causing it is that the characters in question have SexLab Confabulation installed in the load order, as that's the only mod difference between the ones where Integration works perfectly and the ones where it doesn't.

4 hours ago, DIO over Za Warudo said:

So I seem to be having a recurring glitch regardless if I use this version of the mod or the SE version. 

For some reason, whenever my character has sex (even if it's a form of sex that would please the god in question) I get a message saying "You displeased ." followed by absolutely no favor gain or loss whatsoever. This primarily seems to happen with bestiality, as I've tested this with various deities that like bestiality such as Kynareth and the Old Ways, but the same message and no change in favor at all.

The only thing I can think of that is causing it is that the characters in question have SexLab Confabulation installed in the load order, as that's the only mod difference between the ones where Integration works perfectly and the ones where it doesn't.

Hmm. Sounds like the mod wasn't initialized properly. You can try disabling sex events and enabling them back. I assume you're playing Skyrim SE? This mod has some weird initialization problems on SE that don't happen on LE. Not sure how to resolve them.

• 1 month later...

This mod is really cool! I noticed you don't have anything for Magnus, so suggestions! There's a lore book that says sometimes he inhabits powerful magic users. Maybe he would reward the character for having sex with magic users? Not sure how easily that'd be implemented tho. Could do a check for their maximum magicka, maybe? Also, The sun is supposedly the hole magnus left mundus through after building it, so maybe a reward for sex outside while the sun's out? That one's a lot less grounded, though. I like the elves reward and the bestiality/necro penalty you have on the other Altmer gods. I'm excited to see how you develop this mod in the future!

• 1 month later...

Looks real great, though I personally (or rather, my DB) has a problem: As a (former) Thalmor agent  (both versed in magic and sword fight) she naturally starts with having Auriel as her patron god, and the reason (or rather, TWO reasons) she is not with the Thalmor anymore is because she fell in love with two certain werewolf twins fron Whiterun - trouble is: Is there NO other alternative for her to find a patron deity who still looks kindly upon her than Dibella?

The Daedra are out of question for her to follow, naturally. It's hard enough for her to cope with being in love with human brothers...

Auriel - well, Farkas and Vilkas are NORD!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Trinimac - the same

other Elven deities - why couldn't you choose bretons?

Stendarr - they are WEREWOLVES!!

Mara - erm... BOTH twins????

Akatosh - a twisted, "human" version of Auriel, so... erm, no from her side

Arkay is not really HER kind of patron god

Kynareth or Zenithar could be options, but she's neither a gardener/hunter nor a merchant

Julianos - will be hard to be forced to follow a former NORD god of magic as an Altmer...

the original Nord versions - as an Altmer? Good joke... especially Shor (though makes you think just WHY the DB is going to spend the rest of eternity in Sovngarde....I'm not sure she wants to die THAT soon)

Talos - wouldn't he rather favor the twins for being with her?

The only "nice" Daedra are Azura (the twins ain't Dunmer or Khajiit, nor is she) or Meridia (do werewolves count as undead?)

Sadly, the only (logical) choice would be Dibella, or (highly unlikely) Hircine if following the Companion's questline further. Or the alltime last choice of Sanguine....

Dang, looks like this mod is going to let my DB standung alone in the rain, forsaken by all the gods...

Edited by Shahariel
23 hours ago, Shahariel said:

Looks real great, though I personally (or rather, my DB) has a problem: As a (former) Thalmor agent  (both versed in magic and sword fight) she naturally starts with having Auriel as her patron god, and the reason (or rather, TWO reasons) she is not with the Thalmor anymore is because she fell in love with two certain werewolf twins fron Whiterun - trouble is: Is there NO other alternative for her to find a patron deity who still looks kindly upon her than Dibella?

The Daedra are out of question for her to follow, naturally. It's hard enough for her to cope with being in love with human brothers...

Auriel - well, Farkas and Vilkas are NORD!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Trinimac - the same

other Elven deities - why couldn't you choose bretons?

Stendarr - they are WEREWOLVES!!

Mara - erm... BOTH twins????

Akatosh - a twisted, "human" version of Auriel, so... erm, no from her side

Arkay is not really HER kind of patron god

Kynareth or Zenithar could be options, but she's neither a gardener/hunter nor a merchant

Julianos - will be hard to be forced to follow a former NORD god of magic as an Altmer...

the original Nord versions - as an Altmer? Good joke... especially Shor (though makes you think just WHY the DB is going to spend the rest of eternity in Sovngarde....I'm not sure she wants to die THAT soon)

Talos - wouldn't he rather favor the twins for being with her?

The only "nice" Daedra are Azura (the twins ain't Dunmer or Khajiit, nor is she) or Meridia (do werewolves count as undead?)

Sadly, the only (logical) choice would be Dibella, or (highly unlikely) Hircine if following the Companion's questline further. Or the alltime last choice of Sanguine....

Dang, looks like this mod is going to let my DB standung alone in the rain, forsaken by all the gods...

Hmm, interesting question. Keep in mind that you may keep yourself in good standing with most deities even if they dislike your partners or things you do - by counterbalancing it with favorable actions. From the gameplay  perspective that is, not sure what would be the best choice for your RP.

Hircine is an easy one here. You can switch to worshiping him eventually if you join the Circle or even earlier. You can also pick any nordic deity if you think that your character is getting to know nordic culture because of her relationship. A lot of elven tribes abandoned their original deities in favor of others, so it's not something your character can't do. She'll probably have to question the world view she learned from the Thalmor.

Daedra are not inherently "bad" deities, they are just often perceived as such. Your character might get to know one of them from a different angle. They do have a lot of followers after all.

You can also go for some neutral deity. This mod allows you to pick any to follow, even if your race doesn't usually do that.

Feel free to share more thoughts! :)

Edited by PD_
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, love the work you've done, I'm not sure if you are still working on this mod but if you do I would suggest somethings for Meridia since now she only hates necrophilia. I think she would like sex with other living humans since, well she is "Prince of Life". I would also consider something with making love at the dawn or maybe during the day since she is also "Lady of Light". Just some food for thought :)

And another thing: how does the mod detects spouses? I'm asking because I want to make a patch for SDA (which uses custom marriage system) so that my character doesn't lose favor with Mara when she has sex with her undead waifu wife Serana. :D

56 minutes ago, Grajowiec said:

And another thing: how does the mod detects spouses? I'm asking because I want to make a patch for SDA (which uses custom marriage system) so that my character doesn't lose favor with Mara when she has sex with her undead waifu wife Serana. 

By faction. PlayerMarriedFaction I believe. No idea how SDA works, but as long as it uses this faction you don't need a patch. You can have as many spouses as you want! :D

Not working on the mod currently, but might return to it once I start playing Skyrim again. :)

1 hour ago, PD_ said:

By faction. PlayerMarriedFaction I believe. No idea how SDA works, but as long as it uses this faction you don't need a patch. You can have as many spouses as you want! :D

Well, that's the problem SDA uses custom marriage faction, it seems I have to dig deeper and learn how to make a patch that will allow this mod to detect it :D

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm using the SE version of the mod that is linked on the mod page. Is there a simple way to add the Preferences changer for Dibella in the MCM to all gods? Or is there a way to manually change a gods preferences? 

I know you're not working on the mod currently, but I'd still appreciate a bit of help on this. It's a great mod but there's just a few changes I wanna make to make my playthrough more tailored to myself.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:48 AM, BasicallyBasic said:

Hi, I'm using the SE version of the mod that is linked on the mod page. Is there a simple way to add the Preferences changer for Dibella in the MCM to all gods? Or is there a way to manually change a gods preferences? 

I know you're not working on the mod currently, but I'd still appreciate a bit of help on this. It's a great mod but there's just a few changes I wanna make to make my playthrough more tailored to myself.

Hmm, what changes? I'm slowly tweaking my Skyrim setup, so I might get to changing this mod as well.

As it is right now, most conditions are hardcoded in a script, so there's no way to change them without recompiling that script.