Wintersun - SexLab Integration

57 minutes ago, PD_ said:

Thanks for the feedback! :) This mod could use more customization options indeed.

Right now all favor gains/losses are coded in a single script function that checks the ID of the deity first and then does other checks and calculation specific to that deity. I included a comment next to each deity ID in the script with the name of that deity, so you can find the section you're interested in fairly easily. If you know how to edit and compile papyrus scripts, you can modify it.

I've been thinking about a more flexible set of rules that could be fully customized for each deity. Most of it is easy to implement, but I have some more specific things like race checks for a few deities too. Not sure what to do with them. :confused: Make a favorable and unfavorable race lists for each deity? Seems a bit overcomplicated. :D

Oh you're still active! That's awesome. I've been using this mod since you released it, and it's always been the shizzle. I had some problems with LE version back in the day, but that's LE for you. Using this now with 1100 mods on AE and it's flawless. Never seen an issue with this mod or Wintersun in general. Your race idea is actually pretty sweet, but it can get overcomplicated. I'd recommend just making it a tiny bit harder or easier for *certain* deities, like Azura giving a Dunmer a little more favour from praying and any other race a mite bit less.

Probably a lot of work for such a simple feature though. I appreciate your amazing work on this mod regardless. You've blended the immersion from Wintersun and my Sexlab mods in a really nice way here. 

Edited by LynErso666
On 5/27/2022 at 12:56 AM, LynErso666 said:

Oh you're still active!

Somewhat. Haven't been actively playing Skyrim lately, but I still check LL from time to time. Will probably start a new playthrough once some mod updates are out. :D

I'd recommend just making it a tiny bit harder or easier for *certain* deities, like Azura giving a Dunmer a little more favour from praying and any other race a mite bit less.

I think Wintersun already accounts for that. I didn't change anything about normal ways of acquiring favor nor did I intend to. Race checks I have in the mod are related to sex scenes, but they have a similar theme (like Azura favoring Dunmer, etc.).

I appreciate your amazing work on this mod regardless. You've blended the immersion from Wintersun and my Sexlab mods in a really nice way here. 

Thank you! ❤️ That was the goal, yep. Wintersun is a good RP mod, but Enai refuses to touch SexLab himself. :D I looked around a bit and couldn't find any other mods attempting to make Wintersun aware of SL, so I decided to try and make one.

Edited by PD_
On 5/26/2022 at 5:37 PM, PD_ said:

Thanks for the feedback! :) This mod could use more customization options indeed.

Right now all favor gains/losses are coded in a single script function that checks the ID of the deity first and then does other checks and calculation specific to that deity. I included a comment next to each deity ID in the script with the name of that deity, so you can find the section you're interested in fairly easily. If you know how to edit and compile papyrus scripts, you can modify it.

I've been thinking about a more flexible set of rules that could be fully customized for each deity. Most of it is easy to implement, but I have some more specific things like race checks for a few deities too. Not sure what to do with them. :confused: Make a favorable and unfavorable race lists for each deity? Seems a bit overcomplicated. :D

Thank you for replying! 

That would explain why I couldn't find the settings for tweaking the way I can in the base mod :)

Well, I have no idea how to touch scripts at all, but at least now that I know what I would need to do, maybe I can figure it out. Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if you were still working on this mod, but it's very heartening to hear that future updates may yet come. This has completely changed how I go about some of my playthroughs and I can't stress it enough how awesome it is that you've made this! ❤️

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 6:14 PM, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Has Vaermina been added? I don't see her in the desciption.

You mean like sex stuff involving Her? Hmm, I wonder how She would view that. She feels so culty, so yeah I can see it, but I'm unsure myself.

Edited by LynErso666
On 6/29/2022 at 2:26 PM, LynErso666 said:

You mean like sex stuff involving Her? Hmm, I wonder how She would view that. She feels so culty, so yeah I can see it, but I'm unsure myself.

Lets see, she's the Daedric Prince of nightmares and torture. She takes pleasure from psychologically torturing her victims, and Vaermina is a sadist at her core, though a somewhat sophisticated and affable one. Vaermina also can't stand morals. I would increase favor for having sex while the "victim" is under an Illusion spell or effect. Just have the mod check if they're under Illusion magic at the start of the event not at the end just incase your magic doesn't last.

I've read up more on Vaermina and she's kind of freaky. What other daedric prince have had a breton noble - turned bone colossus as a lover? (Necrophilia?) 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:35 AM, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I would increase favor for having sex while the "victim" is under an Illusion spell or effect. Just have the mod check if they're under Illusion magic at the start of the event not at the end just incase your magic doesn't last.

Not a bad idea. Maybe some other deities could benefit from similar magic effect checks if I were to implement this.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:37 PM, PD_ said:

Well, I've tried my best to tweak just the molag bal conditions to something like this:

;molag bal
            favorDelta = MCMQuest.FavorForSex
            if rapeAggressor
                favorDelta *= 2.5
            elseif rapeVictim
                favorDelta *= 0.5
            elseif necrophilia
                favorDelta *= 1.5
            elseif submissivePosition
                favorDelta *= 0.25
            else
                favorDelta *= 1.75
            endif

But unfortunately no matter what I do, I can't get it to compile. I think the issue might be that I don't have Wintersun source files. I was able to copy your psc files and sexlabframework psc into data/source/scripts, but extracting the script folder from the bsa included with wintersun gives me just the .pex files and trying to decompile them back into psc did not work. I'm not sure if I'm just doing this wrong, but I'm out of ideas :(

On 7/14/2022 at 4:23 AM, forgottenmyname said:

Well, I've tried my best to tweak just the molag bal conditions to something like this:

;molag bal
            favorDelta = MCMQuest.FavorForSex
            if rapeAggressor
                favorDelta *= 2.5
            elseif rapeVictim
                favorDelta *= 0.5
            elseif necrophilia
                favorDelta *= 1.5
            elseif submissivePosition
                favorDelta *= 0.25
            else
                favorDelta *= 1.75
            endif

But unfortunately no matter what I do, I can't get it to compile. I think the issue might be that I don't have Wintersun source files. I was able to copy your psc files and sexlabframework psc into data/source/scripts, but extracting the script folder from the bsa included with wintersun gives me just the .pex files and trying to decompile them back into psc did not work. I'm not sure if I'm just doing this wrong, but I'm out of ideas :(

Compiling papyrus scripts is tricky. You need source files for ALL required mods, even optional ones. So at least Wintersun and Sexlab. Sexlab itself requires PapyrusUtil and SkyUI iirc, so you need that too.

Wintersun does have script sources included in it's BSA file, in scripts/source folder. If you come across a mod that doesn't have script sources included, Champollion decompiler never failed to decompile pex files for me.

There is also a trick you can use to avoid using actual sources, which requires creating scripts with empty functions in their place. Compiler will stop complaining about missing sources, and the code will still work in game. It requires a bit of experience to know what to create though.

To be honest, learning to compile scripts with dependencies was the hardest part about Skyrim moding for me. I'm using a script for a Notepad++ plugin to build a command line command for the compiler (bypassing the CK).

Here, I compiled the file with your changes. :)

sl_wsn_Main.pex

Edited by PD_
4 hours ago, PD_ said:

Compiling papyrus scripts is tricky. You need source files for ALL required mods, even optional ones. So at least Wintersun and Sexlab. Sexlab itself requires PapyrusUtil and SkyUI iirc, so you need that too.

Wintersun does have script sources included in it's BSA file, in scripts/source folder. If you come across a mod that doesn't have script sources included, Champollion decompiler never failed to decompile pex files for me.

There is also a trick you can use to avoid using actual sources, which requires creating scripts with empty functions in their place. Compiler will stop complaining about missing sources, and the code will still work in game. It requires a bit of experience to know what to create though.

To be honest, learning to compile scripts with dependencies was the hardest part about Skyrim moding for me. I'm using a script for a Notepad++ plugin to build a command line command for the compiler (bypassing the CK).

sl_wsn_Main.pex 20.38 kB · 0 downloads

OMG thank you so much!! I really appreciate this! :)

Thank you also for the advise and the tips. Like I mentioned, I'm a full-on noob when it comes to any kind of scripting, so I was trying to piece it together from tutorials and your existing code. I didn't even think I would need the source files for everything sexlab is dependent on too.  It's good to know that there is a way to trick the compiler. It's definitely out of my league right now but hey, if I know it can be done, given enough time I can probably figure it out in the future. 

And yeah, I read that you can somehow do it with Notepad++, so I got it, and then I couldn't figure out how :D  More reading required (much, much more reading).

The things we do just to see some hot action in game haha!

Once again, thank you very much for compiling this for me ❤️❤️❤️ !!! You're the bestest(estest and so on) :D

6 hours ago, forgottenmyname said:

OMG thank you so much!! I really appreciate this! :)

Thank you also for the advise and the tips. Like I mentioned, I'm a full-on noob when it comes to any kind of scripting, so I was trying to piece it together from tutorials and your existing code. I didn't even think I would need the source files for everything sexlab is dependent on too.  It's good to know that there is a way to trick the compiler. It's definitely out of my league right now but hey, if I know it can be done, given enough time I can probably figure it out in the future. 

And yeah, I read that you can somehow do it with Notepad++, so I got it, and then I couldn't figure out how :D  More reading required (much, much more reading).

The things we do just to see some hot action in game haha!

Once again, thank you very much for compiling this for me ❤️❤️❤️ !!! You're the bestest(estest and so on) :D

Oh yeah, it's a mess to figure out for someone with no experience. I already had decent coding experience before Skyrim and it still wasn't a breeze. :sweat_smile:

I found some guide with an NppExec (notepad++ add-on) script and wrote my own based on the example. I use Mod Organizer for my setup, so I also had to list a whole bunch of folders with script sources for the compiler to see (instead of copying them all to Data).

Hope you have fun playing with your changes. ;)

Edited by PD_
21 hours ago, PD_ said:

sl_wsn_Main.pex 20.38 kB · 1 download

Wow that's some solid info, my friend. You should think about writing a guide for dummies with little coding experience. I would probably get into scripting even. I only Java and a little C++ tho.  

That's a cool script tho! Does this make it so Molag likes it when you get raped, or when you rape???

Edited by LynErso666
1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Wow that's some solid info, my friend. You should think about writing a guide for dummies with little coding experience. I would probably get into scripting even. I only Java and a little C++ tho.  

That's a cool script tho! Does this make it so Molag likes it when you get raped, or when you rape???

The idea was so that he would like it both if you rape (likes it a lot) and if you get raped (likes it a tiny bit), I was also trying to put in that I wanted him to like necrophilia (since he's the father of vampires and presides over undead in general, and for submissive/dominant sex, where he likes dominant sex, but likes submission the least, but still likes it. 

Now I hope that I did that right :D Haven't had a chance to test it in game just yet. 

The main reason for doing it this way is because I wanted to be able to roleplay molag bal worship and rituals allowing my PC to engage in these in any role and still please molag bal. I see Molag Bal as not someone who favors particular individuals, but who is pleased by the acts that expand his sphere and make his presence known and felt on Nirn.

I mean, as far as mortal servants, you can probably safely say that the vampire lords, and especially daughters of coldharbour, are his greatest servants, and to become one they ritualistically submit to being raped by him (not explicitly stated but pretty much). So should he be displeased that they have submitted to rape, even as they do so in veneration of him? Both the act of rape and the act of domination require two parties, you must have the victim and the aggressor and for someone to truly dominate, instead of just enslave, you have to have willing submission. it's why he didn't just want you to kill Boethia's priest in his quest, even though he already had him captured and within his power. He wanted his soul and to get his soul he had to have it submit. 

Well, that was the whole logic and kind of RP that my current evil character is doing. I'm currently working mostly on a voiced follower mod oh her own framework. Nexus is full of absolutely lovely voiced followers, but they are pretty much all good guys (understandably so). I wanted to try and make a same quality voiced follower, but for the bad guys. So I've been going through my current playthrough as a pretty darn bad guy dragonborn to try and get the feel for the lines (sure I can use the wiki, but sometimes the best ideas come up when you're actually playing the game)

Sorry for the digression. I might be a bit excited over the fact that I get to play this out the way I wanted to ^_^ so I'm a bit....verbose :D

On 7/19/2022 at 10:51 PM, LynErso666 said:

Hehe, I'll think about it. I doubt I'm good at writing guides. :D

On 7/19/2022 at 10:51 PM, LynErso666 said:

It does both, according to the code above. Gives different amounts of favor though. Also this part:

else

favorDelta *= 1.75

... means you'll get favor for any sex. So it will probably behave similar to Dibella/Sanguine. :)

On 7/20/2022 at 1:40 AM, forgottenmyname said:

I mean, as far as mortal servants, you can probably safely say that the vampire lords, and especially daughters of coldharbour, are his greatest servants, and to become one they ritualistically submit to being raped by him (not explicitly stated but pretty much). So should he be displeased that they have submitted to rape, even as they do so in veneration of him? Both the act of rape and the act of domination require two parties, you must have the victim and the aggressor and for someone to truly dominate, instead of just enslave, you have to have willing submission. it's why he didn't just want you to kill Boethia's priest in his quest, even though he already had him captured and within his power. He wanted his soul and to get his soul he had to have it submit. 

I can see where you're coming from. :)

Edited by PD_
2 hours ago, PD_ said:

... means you'll get favor for any sex. So it will probably behave similar to Dibella/Sanguine. :)

Oh oops! Lol, I did have doubts about that part. there was nothing I could see about specifically submissive sex, so I thought that if it's not submissive it will assume dominant (which I suppose it kind of is anyways). Not exactly what I was planning to do since that is going to also give favor for perfectly consensual sex, but at the same time, it'll do what I need it to do in the 'ritual' situation I described anyways so it's fine for this playthrough. But I get it now. 

learning things

and I think you would probably make good tutorials. Each time you posted I learned something! :D

Edited by forgottenmyname
On 7/20/2022 at 4:54 PM, PD_ said:

Hehe, I'll think about it. I doubt I'm good at writing guides. :D

It does both, according to the code above. Gives different amounts of favor though. Also this part:

I can see where you're coming from. :)

Yeeeee I'm totally gonna use that script then. Make Molag fun, hellz yeah. Fux I love this community.

On 7/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, forgottenmyname said:

The idea was so that he would like it both if you rape (likes it a lot) and if you get raped (likes it a tiny bit), I was also trying to put in that I wanted him to like necrophilia (since he's the father of vampires and presides over undead in general, and for submissive/dominant sex, where he likes dominant sex, but likes submission the least, but still likes it. 

Now I hope that I did that right :D Haven't had a chance to test it in game just yet. 

The main reason for doing it this way is because I wanted to be able to roleplay molag bal worship and rituals allowing my PC to engage in these in any role and still please molag bal. I see Molag Bal as not someone who favors particular individuals, but who is pleased by the acts that expand his sphere and make his presence known and felt on Nirn.

Well, that was the whole logic and kind of RP that my current evil character is doing. I'm currently working mostly on a voiced follower mod oh her own framework. Nexus is full of absolutely lovely voiced followers, but they are pretty much all good guys (understandably so). I wanted to try and make a same quality voiced follower, but for the bad guys. So I've been going through my current playthrough as a pretty darn bad guy dragonborn to try and get the feel for the lines (sure I can use the wiki, but sometimes the best ideas come up when you're actually playing the game)

Sorry for the digression. I might be a bit excited over the fact that I get to play this out the way I wanted to ^_^ so I'm a bit....verbose :D

Oh no, digress away, that does makes sense to me, but the first person to become a vampire damn sure wasn't willing. LOL So Molag seems to be the sort who really doesn't care as long as it ends in submission eventually. He does rather enjoy the process as evident by bringing priest guy back from the dead (And goddamn it why can't somebody make Molag Baal repeat that scene a few times and keep laughing and bringing him back, cause that shit is fun)

But that's cool that you're doing a voiced follower mod. Not enough people do mods like that with Sexlab in mind.

And sadly...no one is doing for us girls who want a bad guy as a follower. NO ONE. Ugggh! Like...maybe Bishop, yeah and that's pretty good, but that's it. That's all I can think of.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I don't know if it's been mentioned but how about punishments (enabled/disabled via mcm), for example..performing a deed where a deity isn't happy with a sex act (tracked with a global variable) can result in one of the following random outcomes (3 strikes your out)....

Bolt of lightning from above, impotence (spell lock arousal faction rank for xyz time), temporarily turning player into female/male vice versa, curses (reduction to health,stamina,magicka), some gods might send daedra, goats, horses, merchants after you etc

Atone to remove a warning at a temple/shrine.

On 9/1/2022 at 1:59 AM, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I don't know if it's been mentioned but how about punishments (enabled/disabled via mcm), for example..performing a deed where a deity isn't happy with a sex act (tracked with a global variable) can result in one of the following random outcomes (3 strikes your out)....

Bolt of lightning from above, impotence (spell lock arousal faction rank for xyz time), temporarily turning player into female/male vice versa, curses (reduction to health,stamina,magicka), some gods might send daedra, goats, horses, merchants after you etc

Atone to remove a warning at a temple/shrine.

So far this mod hasn't touched any of the core mechanics of Wintersun, only added extra interactions, but the idea is not bad. I think it would require a deeper integration into the mod to make sense: not just reacting to sex act, but favor changes in general.

One way to implement this might be reworking apostasy (deity abandoning you at 0 favor) to allow favor to go into negatives, replacing positive buffs with debuffs. I think it only makes sense for some deities though (mostly "evil" ones) and most should still just abandon their followers.

I'm considering possible tweaks to Wintersun systems, like allowing following multiple deities, but Wintersun was designed with one active deity in mind, so it would require a lot of internal changes.

12 minutes ago, PD_ said:

I'm considering possible tweaks to Wintersun systems, like allowing following multiple deities, but Wintersun was designed with one active deity in mind, so it would require a lot of internal changes.

Does Wintersun have the framework for adding deities? Maybe instead of following "multiple" gods you could create a couple that would essentially be like the "old gods" that it does have, with "The Nine", "The Eight", "the Tribunal" or "the good Daedra" (or "the House of Troubles").

There are a few other worshipping mods I've either used or read over, though they tend to be very generic and I doubt you'd want to drop all of the work you've done so far to switch to another mod that might, or might not, allow for further extensions, or anything adult related.

15 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Does Wintersun have the framework for adding deities? Maybe instead of following "multiple" gods you could create a couple that would essentially be like the "old gods" that it does have, with "The Nine", "The Eight", "the Tribunal" or "the good Daedra" (or "the House of Troubles").

Not really. Deity lists and related values are hardcoded as script properties. It's pretty hard to expand them, but the system can be changed. Sexlab already uses Papyrus Utils, so I could switch to a more flexible data storage model without introducing any new requirements. Enai avoids everything SKSE-reliant to make his mods work on consoles I guess.

15 hours ago, karlpaws said:

There are a few other worshipping mods I've either used or read over, though they tend to be very generic and I doubt you'd want to drop all of the work you've done so far to switch to another mod that might, or might not, allow for further extensions, or anything adult related.

It shouldn't be hard to adapt this code to any similar religion mod with some sort of favor counter, but the only other mod I know is Religion. Let me know if there are any others and what you think about them if you want. I assume that Wintersun is the most polished/accessible one like Enai mods often are.

I don't think I've played with Religion all that much, and I would say Enai has the most complete and detailed god-following mod so comparing the others to that won't have them come off all that well.

There is a mod Cleric that I've used, and with SL Util added points for generic sex.  It gives custom XP for doing things, letting you level up, and points to buy perks and such. Uses global variables, IIRC, so any other mod can help advance progression.

Unless there is another mod that includes individual entities you probably would either have to create your own MCM for the player to choose a god and then base rewards on that, or just base points on aggressive / consensual for daedric / aedric followers.  Then again, if you were considering enough changes to extend Wintersun into multiple deity that might still be in the scope of the mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 10:32 PM, PD_ said:

So far this mod hasn't touched any of the core mechanics of Wintersun, only added extra interactions, but the idea is not bad. I think it would require a deeper integration into the mod to make sense: not just reacting to sex act, but favor changes in general.

One way to implement this might be reworking apostasy (deity abandoning you at 0 favor) to allow favor to go into negatives, replacing positive buffs with debuffs. I think it only makes sense for some deities though (mostly "evil" ones) and most should still just abandon their followers.

Rather than trying to change core Wintersun for multiple deities, perhaps consider integration with Religion that has multiple deities support.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25487

• 5 months later...

I'm doing a Hermaeus Mora Build and I have a couple of new ideas to get favor from him.

1. ANY animation tagged as "magic." 

2. ANY animation with tentacles. Estrus mod compatibility?

3. A slight favor boost for trying new positions rases, sex or creatures. (Your character wants to learn everything about sex just like Hermaeus Mora wants to know everything in general.)

Also, #1 I feel should be used for any deity that's mostly focused on magic. 

On 2/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

I'm doing a Hermaeus Mora Build and I have a couple of new ideas to get favor from him.

1. ANY animation tagged as "magic." 

2. ANY animation with tentacles. Estrus mod compatibility?

3. A slight favor boost for trying new positions rases, sex or creatures. (Your character wants to learn everything about sex just like Hermaeus Mora wants to know everything in general.)

Also, #1 I feel should be used for any deity that's mostly focused on magic. 

Hey! Using "magic" tag sounds like a good idea, I think there is a decent amount of animations that use magic (assuming they are properly tagged :P ).
Estrus doesn't use SL, so it would be tricky to detect.
Trying new positions and partners fits the "gathering knowledge" theme, but would require me to set up a database of positions/races. Not sure if it's worth doing for just a single deity, but there might be some use cases for others.

I'm not currently working on the mod as I think it's in a decent state, but I know people would like more customization options. I might get back to it if I can come up with a good way of setting it up.