Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

For those who want to try it: 

-Anal sex will make your ass red.

-GangBangs will make your ass, pussy and boobs red, plus a couple of bite marks on your thigh and boobs.

-GangBangs with SuperMutants is the same as above, but it will also leave you bruises.

-Vaginal sex with SuperMutants will make your pussy red. 

The Indarello patch is required :neutral: I know it is not the official AAF-patch recommendation, but it is the only one that has the proper "StopOverlaySet" arranged through the hundreds of animations and I did in five minutes what it would take me to do in weeks.

It can be done for UAP, the official one. But it will be a huge job and I don't know if I can ?

Download here: 

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

The Indarello patch is required :neutral: I know it is not the official AAF-patch recommendation, but it is the only one that has the proper "StopOverlaySet" arranged through the hundreds of animations and I did in five minutes what it would take me to do in weeks.

Sounds awesome. Out of curiosity why does it need StopOverlaySet? Could it not work the way Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition does?

1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds awesome. Out of curiosity why does it need StopOverlaySet? Could it not work the way Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition does?

I looked at it this afternoon. The funny thing is, scripts don't look like Chinese writing to me anymore like they used to, but it's still out of my league.

It can be done as Cum Overlay Scripted Edition does - and it would be more convenient - but until someone else does, I will use dagobakin's option: StopOverlaySet.

Hello there, very nice and kinky mod, but I have a problem. If I install the full package , all tattoos appear, but since i have 29385691238749274 other tatts and my list goes extremely HUGE , I decided to install only BBC tatts, BUT then none of the tatts appear, installed the full version BAM everything is there... am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, Perelik said:

Hello there, very nice and kinky mod, but I have a problem. If I install the full package , all tattoos appear, but since i have 29385691238749274 other tatts and my list goes extremely HUGE , I decided to install only BBC tatts, BUT then none of the tatts appear, installed the full version BAM everything is there... am I doing something wrong?

A misplaced comma screwed up the whole json file. I leave you here the corrected version so that you do not download everything again. 

BBC Tats Only.7z

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, icehaku said:

Love the mod, but that's a lot of tattoos to scroll through in looksmenu. Does anyone know if there is a faster way to scroll the list rather than just using mouse wheel in LooksMenu?

I feel you. I use a PS4 game controller and at least pulling down on the left analog stick scrolls the list faster than holding the down button, but it still takes me upwards of a minute to scroll the entire list. It would be amazing if someone came up with a LooksMenu extension to categorize or otherwise subdivide the overlays list.

1 hour ago, ShawnEvans said:

@JBpy would you please be willing to include v2.7.1? a modlist I was hoping to use requires it via the wabbajack install.

Someone also requested that version and unfortunately I no longer have it. I have a "2.7.2" version that I never uploaded. I don't think it will work for you because it is a different FOMOD from 2.7.1.

Then I have version 2.6 around here and that's all I have.

That being said, I don't have much of a clue about Wabajack and I really don't know why you need that specific version.

Edited by JBpy
Wabajack
On 6/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, JBpy said:

Someone also requested that version and unfortunately I no longer have it. I have a "2.7.2" version that I never uploaded. I don't think it will work for you because it is a different FOMOD from 2.7.1.

Then I have version 2.6 around here and that's all I have.

That being said, I don't have much of a clue about Wabajack and I really don't know why you need that specific version.

the author who curated the Wabbajack mod list included your 2.7.2 version of the mod, then they quit supporting the mod list just before you update the mod. Unfortunately, Wabbajack doesn't allow normal users to update the files. So, unless someone is given authorship of the mod list or we can find the 2.7.2 version, the mod list is broken.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, wooshboots said:

Is it possible to get access to old versions of this? The version "Captive Tattoos 2.7.1 .7z" is required for a Wabbajack install I've been working on for a few days, but I can't find it anywhere online.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:52 PM, ShawnEvans said:

@JBpy would you please be willing to include v2.7.1? a modlist I was hoping to use requires it via the wabbajack install.

6 hours ago, checkett said:

the author who curated the Wabbajack mod list included your 2.7.2 version of the mod, then they quit supporting the mod list just before you update the mod. Unfortunately, Wabbajack doesn't allow normal users to update the files. So, unless someone is given authorship of the mod list or we can find the 2.7.2 version, the mod list is broken.

Lucky for you, when I deleted Fallout 4 a year or so ago, I never deleted the old Vortex mod folder... hope it helps with the modlist

Captive Tattoos 2.7.1.7z

On 8/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, JBpy said:

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

View File

"Captive Tattoos " have: 

1.Facial tattoos

2.LooksMenu Overlays

Main Requirements

-F4SE

-LooksMenu

-CBBE (recommended) or Fusion Girl for girls

-BodyTalk for boys

1.FACIAL TATTOOS

There are about 100 facial tattoos/scars/bruises. Compatible with facial textures in 2K and 1K (Vanilla).

Brief tutorial

1-Write "SLM 14" on the console.

2-Go to "Extras", then "SlaveTattoos", and apply the tattoo you like.

(You can raise and lower the contrast of tattoos).

Reveal hidden contents

2.png.c14ac52f501d340954e13f5411a82937.png

2.LOOKSMENU OVERLAYS

There are (more or less) 550 overlays for women and 100 for men.

Contains: 

Humiliating tattoos
Humiliating tattoos ... but colorful!
Bruises
Spanking marks
Whiplash marks
Hot iron marks
Bite marks
And much more for future updates.

Brief tutorial

1-In third person, take off your clothes

2-Write "TFC" on the console.

3-Exit the console and you will see that you can move the camera around the character.

4-Adjust the angle you like and write "SLM 14" on the console.

5-Go to "Body", then "Overlays", and apply the tattoo you like.

6-When you finish and exit LooksMenu, rewrite "TFC" on the console, to return to the usual camera.

(You can move and adjust the size of the tattoos).

Reveal hidden contents

Photo98.png.bb8b4b890694c0c7986f423bc5fc3f80.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 11.13.47.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 11.30.46.png

Tattoos (3).png

Tattoos (4).png

Tattoos (5).png

Tattoos (6).png

Tattoos (7).png

Tattoos (9).png

Tattoos (10).png

Tattoos (12).png

Tattoos (13).png

Used Tools

Nifscope

Mudbox

Gimp (with Imap addon)

Material Editor

Bethesda Archive Extractor

Creation Kit.

Recommended mods

Tattoo After Rape

A mod that adds a permanent tattoo on the player after the player is raped. Also adds an NPC in Dugout Inn (Diamond City) that will remove the tattoos for caps.

Get Dirty

Because a captive person should not have clean and radiant skin...

AAF Dirty Sex

This mod applies dirt effects from Get Dirty to you and your companion when you have sex outdoors or with certain types of NPCs.  Sex in the Wasteland, with creatures, with Raiders, etc, will leave you covered in dirt and grime.

Photo135.png

can these tattoos be applied to other NPC's/Companions or only the player character?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, breedingseason said:

Does choosing renewed only use color tattoos or does it use the classic as well as the color?

Only color. 

If you want to customize it, you just have to go to the Data / AAF folder, the files are called: "tattoo_after_rape" and there are versions for raider, gunners and generic.

44 minutes ago, Zekry said:

Hi, this mod seems to have a problem with HD skin mods, is there a way to make it work with them or do i need to uninstall skin mods to make it work?

Body Tattoos: 4K or 8K, no matter which one you have, it works as long as you use Fusion Girl or CBBE.

Facial tattoos: Only compatible with 1K (vanilla) and 2K facial textures. But you have to select what your version you have when you install the fomod.

Edited by JBpy
3 hours ago, JBpy said:

Body Tattoos: 4K or 8K, no matter which one you have, it works as long as you use Fusion Girl or CBBE.

Facial tattoos: Only compatible with 1K (vanilla) and 2K facial textures. But you have to select what your version you have when you install the fomod.

Thank you, I was picking the wrong option, Fixed my issue right away, sorry for not checking beforehand

2 hours ago, seddonac said:

The face tattoos work but overlays for body is empty. All files appear to be where they should be. I'm not sure what the problem is.

I get that periodically. For some reason sometimes the mod manager fails to include the F4SE tint and overlay files. Just find the installation archive and manually copy the F4SE files where they belong, and it'll work again. Reinstalling doesn't seem to fix it when that happens, so I have to install them manually.

Usually I don't have this issue, but I've had it twice and recognize the problem from personal experience.