divista26 Posted May 4, 2021 Posted May 4, 2021 Hi, I have an issue and maybe you know the answer, i've installed the mod and they did appear in the LooksMenu/Overlays, but they don't seem to appear in the body, i was using a TWB body, but i switch to CBBE for see if that's fixed but nothing happened, still not appear. I installed the 1k because i don't have 2k texture at least Fusion Girl did it.Â
JB. Posted May 4, 2021 Author Posted May 4, 2021 42 minutes ago, divista26 said: they did appear in the LooksMenu/Overlays, but they don't seem to appear in the body (...) I installed the 1k because i don't have 2k texture Hmm.  You mean that tattoos appear on the body, but not on the face, right?  If "SlaveTattoos" is in LooksMenu like this  Spoiler But you can't see the tattoos on her face, then you probably just installed the wrong textures. You will most likely need to reinstall the FOMOD and make sure you choose the 1K version (the fomod is sometimes tricky).    However, if you can't even see "SlaveTattoos", it's probably a conflict with another mod (so far I know that Pip-Pad is one of the conflicting ones, but there may be more).
divista26 Posted May 4, 2021 Posted May 4, 2021 1 hour ago, JBpy said: Hmm.  You mean that tattoos appear on the body, but not on the face, right?  If "SlaveTattoos" is in LooksMenu like this   Hide contents But you can't see the tattoos on her face, then you probably just installed the wrong textures. You will most likely need to reinstall the FOMOD and make sure you choose the 1K version (the fomod is sometimes tricky).    However, if you can't even see "SlaveTattoos", it's probably a conflict with another mod (so far I know that Pip-Pad is one of the conflicting ones, but there may be more). Hmm yeah the tattoos appear in the looksmenu but when i active one for look in my character it doesn't appear either on the face or the body.  I don't use FOMOD, i use NMM  It doesn't matter if i use a fit preset right?Â
JB. Posted May 4, 2021 Author Posted May 4, 2021 47 minutes ago, divista26 said: Hmm yeah the tattoos appear in the looksmenu but when i active one for look in my character it doesn't appear either on the face or the body.  I don't use FOMOD, i use NMM  It doesn't matter if i use a fit preset right? It seems that your mod organizer is not distributing the FOMOD files as it should. It is not the first time I read about this and NMM. I recommend using Vortex or MO2.
divista26 Posted May 4, 2021 Posted May 4, 2021 17 minutes ago, JBpy said: It seems that your mod organizer is not distributing the FOMOD files as it should. It is not the first time I read about this and NMM. I recommend using Vortex or MO2. Sorry for the incoveniences, it's ok if i use Vortex or MO2 just for this mod?Â
JB. Posted May 5, 2021 Author Posted May 5, 2021 18 minutes ago, divista26 said: Sorry for the incoveniences, it's ok if i use Vortex or MO2 just for this mod? Well ... the first time I was testing mods with Fallout, I used MO2 only because Vortex had a problem with a weapon mod, so for a while I played with two mod organizers. If you're going to play extensively, you'd better use a single organizer, but you can use Vortex to install my FOMOD and test the tattoos on your character.  Remember that NMM is no longer recommended so sooner or later you'll have to use another organizer.
divista26 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 1 hour ago, JBpy said: Well ... the first time I was testing mods with Fallout, I used MO2 only because Vortex had a problem with a weapon mod, so for a while I played with two mod organizers. If you're going to play extensively, you'd better use a single organizer, but you can use Vortex to install my FOMOD and test the tattoos on your character. Â Remember that NMM is no longer recommended so sooner or later you'll have to use another organizer. Hmm nope, MO2 not even install it, says:Â Plugin not found: SlaveTattoos.esp. And NMM does install it but doesn't appear in the body/face.
keymaster1965 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 2 hours ago, JBpy said: It seems that your mod organizer is not distributing the FOMOD files as it should. It is not the first time I read about this and NMM. I recommend using Vortex or MO2. NMM hasnt been supported in a few years, I used it until the support dropped and went to vortex, it does seem odd that NMM isnt installing the mod right though, I never had any issues with it
divista26 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 The only issue i found is with this mod, didn't happen with Squirt patch and i installed it from NMM too.Â
JB. Posted May 5, 2021 Author Posted May 5, 2021 4 hours ago, divista26 said: The only issue i found is with this mod, didn't happen with Squirt patch and i installed it from NMM too. Sorry I can't help you in any other way. I installed MO2 for the first time and also installed my tattoos (version 2.7.1, no BBC patches) and everything turned out fine. Â
divista26 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 26 minutes ago, JBpy said: Sorry I can't help you in any other way. I installed MO2 for the first time and also installed my tattoos (version 2.7.1, no BBC patches) and everything turned out fine.  It's ok, thanks. I will try many times until i fix it :). This is what i gotÂ
divista26 Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 Ok, i already fixed it with the loose files patch but if i install BBC patch stop working but only works the face tattoos.
JB. Posted May 6, 2021 Author Posted May 6, 2021 24 minutes ago, divista26 said: Ok, i already fixed it with the loose files patch but if i install BBC patch stop working but only works the face tattoos. You can always manually check if the files are where they should be.  There should be a .json file called "Overlays" here:  Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos.esp /  There should be these three files in Data.  SlaveTattoos.esp SlaveTattoos - Textures SlaveTattoos - Main   (If you have all this in order you should be able to apply and see body tattoos normally.)   Now for facial tattoos is similar. There should be two .json files here:  Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp /  The files are:  categories.json templates.json  There should be a bunch of images in .dds format in this folder:  Data / Textures / Actors / Character / Character Assets / Face Details Â
divista26 Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 10 minutes ago, JBpy said: You can always manually check if the files are where they should be.  There should be a .json file called "Overlays" here:  Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos.esp /  There should be these three files in Data.  SlaveTattoos.esp SlaveTattoos - Textures SlaveTattoos - Main   (If you have all this in order you should be able to apply and see body tattoos normally.)   Now for facial tattoos is similar. There should be two .json files here:  Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp /  The files are:  categories.json templates.json  There should be a bunch of images in .dds format in this folder:  Data / Textures / Actors / Character / Character Assets / Face Details  I'm going to try it, Thanks.
zhuguannan123 Posted May 7, 2021 Posted May 7, 2021 On 5/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, JBpy said: There isn't, but anyone is free to use the overlays for Skyrim. ? sadly, but fair.
DeadWabbits Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 I am just stuck. This mod was working at one time but I have broken it somehow and cannot figure out how to fix it. I was getting the whole message thing about esp should be missing but was inactive etc for tats after rape. Even uninstalling tats after rape and then reinstalling tats for captives will not allow me to apply any tats using SLM 14. it's in the menu but as I scroll down the list you can see a brief circle/bar loading icon in the center of the screen but no tats populate. Any thoughts? Â *edit* With Tats after rape installed, if I use MCM to install a random tat, that does actually show up.
JB. Posted May 8, 2021 Author Posted May 8, 2021 11 hours ago, DeadWabbits said: I am just stuck. This mod was working at one time but I have broken it somehow and cannot figure out how to fix it. I was getting the whole message thing about esp should be missing but was inactive etc for tats after rape. Even uninstalling tats after rape and then reinstalling tats for captives will not allow me to apply any tats using SLM 14. it's in the menu but as I scroll down the list you can see a brief circle/bar loading icon in the center of the screen but no tats populate. Any thoughts?  *edit* With Tats after rape installed, if I use MCM to install a random tat, that does actually show up. I'm going to make a simpler FOMOD where it won't look for the TatsAfterRape .esp. Hope that can at least help that message disappear in MO2 (in Vortex that warning never jumped).  I have already finished Captive Tattoos 3.0, but today I will start adding the new tattoos to TatsAfterRape, and finally post it. Â
JB. Posted May 8, 2021 Author Posted May 8, 2021 What's New in Version 3.0 Released 1 minute ago It was originally going to be version 2.8, but I have included new content at the last minute: overlays with normal and specular maps. That means that we can add wounds, bites, iron marks, lashes and the like, and that they DONT look like they are painted on the body, but they really look like they have screwed up your skin. This is something that not even Skyrim SlaveTats can do yet, although I think we are still a long way from implementing many options that SlaveTats can (such as automatically applying facial tattoos). But, oh well, with these news, fucking skin overrides are no longer necessary (finally!) And WhippedAndBranded has lost its reason for being (except for those who want to have an amputee body).  Example:     In short, Captive Tattoos 3.0 contains  Humiliating tattoos Humiliating tattoos ... but colorful! Bruises Spanking marks Whip marks Hot iron marks Bite marks And much more for future updates.  * Tattoos work for FG and CBBE, but FG is the recommended body. * I added colorful overlays for fingernails and toe nails (ZMD textures). Fingernails only works for Fusion Girl because of a UV map difference. But if enough people ask me, I'll make a patch for CBBE. * +/- 120 new body overlays. * Some new facial tattoos. * The patches for those who want (or do not want) BBC tattoos are included in the FOMOD. There are quite a few new BBC tattoos and at least 27 of the previous ones have already been adapted for Fusion Girl. I will do more old tattoo fixes in the future. * Now there are two patches for Tattoo After Rape -for women-: The classic and the renewed. In the renewed, rapists of any faction will apply the new tattoos to you. * I have not worked on anything new for men because, literally, nobody asks for it. I just put whip marks, spanking marks, and a few bruises (BodyTalk). * The excel with the IDs is updated and regrouped by categories.(Spanking marks, tattoos, hot iron marks, etc).  Spoiler If you want to see the new overlays without having to search among the other already known tattoos, I recommend you install this small patch that will deactivate the old tattoos and you will only see the new ones in the list of overlays. Don't panic if your character has lost all of his previous tattoos - they are just disabled. Use it only to test the tattoos and do not save your game. When you want to play normally you will have to uninstall this patch.   (Install 3.0 and then this patch)  New Tattoos Only.7z   Pics  Spoiler  6
JB. Posted May 8, 2021 Author Posted May 8, 2021 2 minutes ago, xXRD88Xx said: finally coloured womb tatoos o my god thank you:D Â I only found 6 so far, thanks to a Reddit user who I asked for BBC vectors. But I'll be on the hunt for more. Â Â Â 1
SilentWanderer Posted May 9, 2021 Posted May 9, 2021 Many thanks for Your work. 3.0 is fine addition.  There is something wrong with noBBC patch or FOMOD installer. If you choose noBBC patch, face tattoos don't show in LM. And if you choose All in installer, they shown again. And, if is possible, humble request, patch for fingernails for CBBE.  In any events, thank You.   1
JB. Posted May 9, 2021 Author Posted May 9, 2021 2 hours ago, SilentWanderer said: Many thanks for Your work. 3.0 is fine addition.  There is something wrong with noBBC patch or FOMOD installer. If you choose noBBC patch, face tattoos don't show in LM. And if you choose All in installer, they shown again. And, if is possible, humble request, patch for fingernails for CBBE.  In any events, thank You.   Thanks for letting me know, it was a misplaced comma that screwed up all the json. I leave you here the corrected patch so that you do not download everything again. I'll upload a corrected version. No BBC Pacth 3.0.7z 1
loen999 Posted May 9, 2021 Posted May 9, 2021 OMG. Those marking is wonderful ! you have make the dream greater!  LewdMarks (LooksMenu Overlays) have some like those womb taboo(?), but it only got Black version.  Thanks again. 1
Aphaera Posted May 9, 2021 Posted May 9, 2021 Hello! First of all, love the mod. I'm still figuring it out, but at the very least I managed to get things working on the player body. (Not the face) I was wondering if there were any plans to make it so the tattoos would show up on "Just Business" raider-slaves. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now