Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

Hello! First of all, love the mod. I'm still figuring it out, but at the very least I managed to get things working on the player body. (Not the face) I was wondering if there were any plans to make it so the tattoos would show up on "Just Business" raider-slaves.

I just want to verify before I start deleting things. I am in the process of updating all my mods and has the 2.6 version of this, with the separate Whipped&Branded. Does the 3.0 include the Whipped&Branded stuff or is it still its own thing? I saw the amputee one and that isn't the W&B I have.

43 minutes ago, Nimhloth said:

does the 3.0 include the Whipped&Branded stuff ?

Yes. Whipped And Branded has skin overrides with whip marks and iron marks, but now they are no longer needed so you can remove that one and also Captive Tattoos 2.6. Right now, I just need to add some effects to 3.0 like burnt skin that WhippedAndBranded had, but the other effects are already available as overlays.

These are just textures so you can safely remove those mods mid-playthrough.

1 hour ago, Aphaera said:

Hello! First of all, love the mod. I'm still figuring it out, but at the very least I managed to get things working on the player body. (Not the face) I was wondering if there were any plans to make it so the tattoos would show up on "Just Business" raider-slaves.

That depends on each mod author. I only do the overlays.

As for the facial texture, reinstall the mod and choose the facial texture in 1K.

I don't know why I didn't try this out sooner. Love all the options. Ran into a weird bug though. When applying tattoos in looksmenu if I apply one, no problem, but if I go back in to apply another one it automatically changes the first one to the first tattoo from Looks Menu Body Tattoos (CBBE).

I only just started using this so I may be doing something wrong.

34 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

I don't know why I didn't try this out sooner. Love all the options. Ran into a weird bug though. When applying tattoos in looksmenu if I apply one, no problem, but if I go back in to apply another one it automatically changes the first one to the first tattoo from Looks Menu Body Tattoos (CBBE).

I only just started using this so I may be doing something wrong.

It's a LooksMenu glitch that drove me crazy too. If I remember correctly, I had to save and reload the game so that it would work normally.

43 minutes ago, Reiku_ said:

How about some Queen of Hearts tattoos as well?

Didnt know those.

"A term used to describe Women who only have sex with White Men."

Can add it for an upcoming update - but I won't include it for the TatsAfterRape patch. Just a note: I have not the faintest idea of racial issues that could be in these types of tattoos. If this is going to end in another "Racial Patch" like the BBC - which I admit is a small drag on my time - I'm afraid I will have to remove all the racial tattoos and upload them as optional downloads.

Love the 3.0 update! Thanks for all your work. 

11 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Can add it for an upcoming update - but I won't include it for the TatsAfterRape patch. Just a note: I have not the faintest idea of racial issues that could be in these types of tattoos. If this is going to end in another "Racial Patch" like the BBC - which I admit is a small drag on my time - I'm afraid I will have to remove all the racial tattoos and upload them as optional downloads.

Just wondering, why do you need to seperate the racial ones at all? Seems to be an unneccesary exclusion, surely there's a variety of different fetishes covered in your pack that don't appeal to everyone but you don't seperate those by fetish. 

EDIT: May I also ask what ENB you use? I love the dusty wasteland look you have in your screenshots. 

OK so this new version seems to be working. The only thing that I can find after playing around with it that is still broken (for me at least) is that if I use the SLM 14 command, when I am done checking new tats (but not actually applying them, maybe I should try that?) is that I am stuck looking at my face and cannot move after I exit out of the command.

11 minutes ago, DeadWabbits said:

OK so this new version seems to be working. The only thing that I can find after playing around with it that is still broken (for me at least) is that if I use the SLM 14 command, when I am done checking new tats (but not actually applying them, maybe I should try that?) is that I am stuck looking at my face and cannot move after I exit out of the command.

It's a LooksMenu thing. If you draw your weapon (or fists) one of two things will happen.

* You will return to the normal camera.

* The camera will go crazy.

In case the camera goes crazy, open AAF and select any animation (I use any pose). Exit the animation. That will fix the camera.

Wild idea, but since you added toenail colors maybe this fits too...

Feet And Hands Textures provides some foot texture replacers with dirty soles. Similarly Radiation Queen True Skin Textures has dirty soles baked in. Since switching to Fusion girl's non realistic skin I've been hand-editing dirty soles into the diffuse map to get a similar effect.

Captives are likely to be unclothed or at the very least shoeless, and the Commonwealth is a filthy, filthy place even on a good day, so sparkly clean soles on a raider pet makes no sense whatsoever. Have you considered adding overlays for the soles of feet? At least some dirt, but maybe also cane welts, blisters, burn marks, or whatever other signs of torture make sense there.

Or is that already included in the new W&B textures you ported in, and I just haven't spent enough time going through the list to spot them?

On 5/10/2021 at 7:08 PM, TEMMIS said:

Hi, what mod did you use to become a slave in Nuka-World in the 3.0 screenshots?

There is no such mod, I just went to Nuka World and started using the poses.

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

@WanderLustRedux TatsAfterRape with BBC tattos done ? I made a set that shouldn't have a BBC tattoo crossing over with others - as long as it's only the Raiders who apply those.

I love that it exists as a companion to my mod! I usually prefer to use different racemenu presets for all my characters, one all tatted up and one without for when they get enslaved. I feel like tats after rape is a bit too random. Although, if it was just restricted to BBC, that might fix that issue somewhat. I also have to choose which tats somewhat carefully as my FG preset is much curvier than yours so some get a bit distorted. 

23 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Amazing great work, will there be a low res for face version? cause if i install the face tats i'll get the brown face glitch, so im using the old ones for that

The lowest is 1K, I also use that. Maybe you installed the 2k by mistake.

44 minutes ago, helioskrill said:

I'm having an issue, the facial tattoos don't appear at all on my character's face.

Reinstall and choose 1K facial textures, those are the vanilla textures. For the other (2K) you need to have other mods installed (like Real HD Face Textures and a couple of patches like LMCC 2k patch). Sooo... choose 1K.

I have to ask:

I really like these tattoos. But some of them, the ones for the face, I'd like to edit in size. What is the context of the .dds file for photoshop, gimp, or paint.net?
For example, if I wanted to make a face tat a little biit smaller, I'd open it in my image editor, resize it according to my personal preference along the femalehead.dds, and then save the changes...but when i do that simple texture edit, the entire tattoo doesn't show up...

23 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I have to ask:

I really like these tattoos. But some of them, the ones for the face, I'd like to edit in size. What is the context of the .dds file for photoshop, gimp, or paint.net?
For example, if I wanted to make a face tat a little biit smaller, I'd open it in my image editor, resize it according to my personal preference along the femalehead.dds, and then save the changes...but when i do that simple texture edit, the entire tattoo doesn't show up...

Remember to save it in BC3 / DXT5 format

I use Gimp: 

1.png.8ea8415ecdb319ceda0f277b05c88d25.png