SexLab Adventures SE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have an issue where after public indecency strips both myself and my follower and puts them in bondage furniture the follower can not and wont get dressed again.....she is stuck nude no matter what i give her and i have tried dismissing her giving clothing resetting clearing it the only thing i havent done is rinstall the mod does anyone have a solution to this issue

help .....my followers are stuck naked after public punishment ......they get bound into bondage furniture their clothing flickers and then goes naked when event is over they cant get dressed again nothing i have tried has fixed this from frameworks to giving clothing to resetting them all together .....its as if they are stuck in perm strip mode

can anyone help me fix this

4 hours ago, Kitra333 said:

help .....my followers are stuck naked after public punishment ......they get bound into bondage furniture their clothing flickers and then goes naked when event is over they cant get dressed again nothing i have tried has fixed this from frameworks to giving clothing to resetting them all together .....its as if they are stuck in perm strip mode

can anyone help me fix this

This thread is mostly for conversion issues. You should probably look on the original LE upload support thread from mod issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if  I found a bug or if its just some error in my setup

I have the crime Laws active  that staying out at night is a crime in Rifton... I was inside the Bee and Bar Inn in Riftion and I recieved the bounty for beeing outside....
could it be that the Inn isn't identified by the Mod as beeing inside?

Also another thing I experienced I was fishing at the riften docks and recieved a bounty for beeing armed.... with a fishing rod.

Edited by Chlodwig
4 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

Not sure if  I found a bug or if its just some error in my setup

I have the crime Laws active  that staying out at night is a crime in Rifton... I was inside the Bee and Bar Inn in Riftion and I recieved the bounty for beeing outside....

Also another thing I experienced I was fishing at the riften docks and recieved a bounty for beeing armed.... with a fishing rod.

I don't know about the Bee & Barb but fishing rods are flagged as weapons by Skyrim so...

Okay didn't know

I never noticed this happening when using a Woodcutter Axe on this wood cutting tree stump thing in a city

It was strange with the bee and barb I'll set this "beeing outside at night" as crime in other cities and check if I get a bounty  and will test it with an older savegame from another character if It happen again....

20 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

It doesn't have anything to do with your game. Turns out the "out at night" crime does not actually check if you are outside. And because inns are public, you can commit crimes there. As for the other issue, as nomkaz mentioned, fishing rods are classed as weapons. This does not happen with woodcutter axes because there is a special exception for them. Pickaxes also got that treatment (although there appear to be other pickaxes that I didn't catch), but fishing rods didn't exist back then outside of mods. 

I am currently recreating Sexlab Adventures. I shared some more information on that in a post in the LE thread. I'll fix the latter issue. I do treat public/non-public crimes a little differently as of now and I'm not quite sure if I will make it outside-only or keep it public.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, furel said:

There is a way to add the Skimpy/Naked keywords outside the game? I searched on the .json and I don't found the found related to that

There isn't. My upated version will have that feature when it comes out.

Edited by Teutonic
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a known problem, but the sleep rape script never pulls any attackers from existing NPCs, which means that in dungeons/wilderness it always spawns enemies instead, and, more importantly, in cities sleep rape can never happen. The problem seems to be here:

FormList Function FillAttackerFormList(Int LocationType)
	If (LocationType == 1) ;City, but not player home
		Int iFormType = Player.GetType()
		index = akCell.GetNumRefs(iFormType)

Looks like replacing it with the NPC form type (43) fixed it for me. I haven't tested the dungeon/wilderness branches though.

Edited by SolidRectangle

Experienced that issue too that sleep rape never happend, 

I tried to use dangerous nights 2 togehter with SL adventure but dangerous nights is not really working that good on its own and together with SL Adventures it doesn't get better.

sleep rape its not working for me, i set to 100% for testing purposes and i can sleep 24 hours without being interrupted

Edit: After checking the original mod thread i found that disable-enable make it work.

Edited by komenavos
found the fix
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a pretty weird/specific bug, but I figure someone'll have ideas as to what's going on.

I started playing a futa/futanari/hermaphrodite/intersex character for the first time, but whenever another humanoid character starts a noncon scene through SL adventures and reaches the climax step of the animation with my character, the Wet Function textures on my character's body, hands, and feet vanish; only her head and cock retain their Wet Function textures. No textures are lost when reaching the climax step with nonhumanoids or through means other than SL Adventures (like with Eager NPCs).

It also only occurs when using b3lisario's SOS Schlong for Females. If noncon humanoid scenes are engaged with no schlong equipped or with the CBBE futa schlong, textures remain (unfortunately, the CBBE futa schlong is hideous IMO).

Would really appreciate some help here. Other mentioned mods linked below:

Edited by skydragon92
36 minutes ago, skydragon92 said:

Got a pretty weird/specific bug, but I figure someone'll have ideas as to what's going on.

I started playing a futa/futanari/hermaphrodite/intersex character for the first time, but whenever another humanoid character starts a noncon scene through SL adventures and reaches the climax step of the animation with my character, the Wet Function textures on my character's body, hands, and feet vanish; only her head and cock retain their Wet Function textures. No textures are lost when reaching the climax step with nonhumanoids or through means other than SL Adventures (like with Eager NPCs).

It also only occurs when using b3lisario's SOS Schlong for Females. If noncon humanoid scenes are engaged with no schlong equipped or with the CBBE futa schlong, textures remain (unfortunately, the CBBE futa schlong is hideous IMO).

Would really appreciate some help here. Other mentioned mods linked below:

You can try asking on the OG mod support thread, since this is just a conversion of that mod. But sine you're using SE versions of other mods, they might not be able to help if it's Se specific.

I guess it would be difficult but I'd still like to ask if it was possible to add a feature that rapist will only initiate rape if there is no moral witness nearby or they would try to drag pc to an empty room or something? I find it a bit immersion breaking if rape just happens in front of many friendly npcs. Otherwise this mod is very great so just wanted to ask.

4 hours ago, ASDASDASD_Smasher said:

I guess it would be difficult but I'd still like to ask if it was possible to add a feature that rapist will only initiate rape if there is no moral witness nearby or they would try to drag pc to an empty room or something? I find it a bit immersion breaking if rape just happens in front of many friendly npcs. Otherwise this mod is very great so just wanted to ask.

Not necessarily difficult, bit different. To me, part of the appeal is that rape can potentially happen anywhere and at any time. I can see the appeal in a more secretive approach as well and that feature definitely deserves to be made, but it's not on my plate right now. I feel like there's a lot to consider there to really do it justice.

I'm having a strange issue trying to get this working with Baka's Defeat. They always worked together in LE, but in SE, if I start my game with both activated, Defeat's MCM never loads. If I start with this disabled, Defeat's MCM loads fine, but as soon as I enable this and save, that save crashes on load almost every time. Is there some incompatibility between these that wasn't present in LE? 

2 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I'm having a strange issue trying to get this working with Baka's Defeat. They always worked together in LE, but in SE, if I start my game with both activated, Defeat's MCM never loads. If I start with this disabled, Defeat's MCM loads fine, but as soon as I enable this and save, that save crashes on load almost every time. Is there some incompatibility between these that wasn't present in LE? 

This is literally the exact same mod as the LE version. It IS the LE version just uploaded here so Ya'll know it works with SE. So don't look at me.

Edited by nomkaz