SexLab Adventures SE

On 11/16/2022 at 10:02 PM, weiler said:

My little modification that enables spawned NPC's for sleep rape in cities seems to work ok, if someone else wants it, or if mod author want to add it, I attach the files here.

Because you are enjoying this mod in it current state, I suggest that you also check @OsmelMC Sexlab Adventure (Tweak) patch.

Spoiler

7.  SexLab Adventures (Tweak) include: 

• Added the "None" choice for the Rape "Strip Type" option to allow disable the pre strip Scene
  • Enhanced the Proximity Rape collision system.
  • Include Proximity Rape Struggle option with Actors Mass Straight calculation
  • Include the Min Distance option for the Proximity Rape Struggle. New
  • Fixed few small issues on the original Mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to add specific pieces to the list of what's considered skimpy rather than using Keywords? I'm assuming the keywords search for item names which include the keyword. I am using Book of UUNP for the outfits, but the skimpy-looking pieces share the same names as normal or vanilla variations of the armors.

I'm not sure if it's a load order or scripting issue, but I can't really get the after rape effects to work. I've put the other settings to 100 and left alone to 0 but after a scene nothing happens, or on a very rare occasion where I have to end the sex act right as it begins one of those effects happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there something I need to do specifically to get this to work with AE?
I added it to Vortex like all other mods, but the mod is not showing up in game.
(I mean that I don't see the MCM for it)

Edit:

It seems something in Vortex got messed up.
It showed the mod as enabled, but without the .esp file allowed

Edited by tekkkie

Okay I'm a bit overwhelmed with this content of this mod

It feels like it makes many other mods unnecessary/redundant.

e.g. can you remove Dangerous Nights2 with this mod or not?

Not sure can some tell his expirience which mods are not needed anymore due to SL Adventures?

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to nomkaz the the port of this. Had it working in LE, so far the whole shebang is working in SE/AE except the proximity actors. No troubles with crime, layer detection, integration of outfits, messages, or statistics tracking. But.

Does look through and correctly identify advanced conditions according to debug ("must be night," "cannot be Thane," etc.)

Does detect when other mods are running scenes (debug shows "SLHH running," "PC is not a valid target" during MME, etc.)

When "conditions are met," I always receive the message "not enough valid attackers found," even though the minimum is set to 1 and there are a bunch of added NPCs.

Below are the settings, which I have gradually made more and more lenient trying to find where this gameplay will actually trigger.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6087.thumb.png.b864cf548cf1d462f9dec9544149b827.png

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Suidisir said:

Many thanks to nomkaz the the port of this. Had it working in LE, so far the whole shebang is working in SE/AE except the proximity actors. No troubles with crime, layer detection, integration of outfits, messages, or statistics tracking. But.

Does look through and correctly identify advanced conditions according to debug ("must be night," "cannot be Thane," etc.)

Does detect when other mods are running scenes (debug shows "SLHH running," "PC is not a valid target" during MME, etc.)

When "conditions are met," I always receive the message "not enough valid attackers found," even though the minimum is set to 1 and there are a bunch of added NPCs.

Below are the settings, which I have gradually made more and more lenient trying to find where this gameplay will actually trigger.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6087.thumb.png.b864cf548cf1d462f9dec9544149b827.png

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot recall if I converted the .esp to form44 or not. If I did, try replacing it with the esp from the oldrim version of the mod. JUST the .esp nothing else. Follow up and let us know if you did that and it it fixed the problem

Pulled the ESP from Teutonic's last LE version, swapped them out in the Virtual Folder manager in MO2.  Tried four different locations with 5-15 NPCs, as of yet the valid attackers behavior remains unchanged.  Guessing something else I've loaded breaking it, just trying to figure out why since I have it overwriting/superseding pretty much everything else SL related, and this is the only thing being stubborn in the otherwise working mod.

4 hours ago, Suidisir said:

Pulled the ESP from Teutonic's last LE version, swapped them out in the Virtual Folder manager in MO2.  Tried four different locations with 5-15 NPCs, as of yet the valid attackers behavior remains unchanged.  Guessing something else I've loaded breaking it, just trying to figure out why since I have it overwriting/superseding pretty much everything else SL related, and this is the only thing being stubborn in the otherwise working mod.

converting doesn't touch scripts so it's not a conversion issue. I wonder if creating a new SEQ file in SSEdit will fix it.

Interesting side note (well, I found it interesting anyway):

Leviathan Animations had a few updates for 2HM, and in the process of doing that I dug a bit into why I could not get SSE Engine Fixes working right. Once I had, as far as I could tell, ironed out the problem and had it running smoothly alongside Bug Fixes SSE, I actually got the Proximity actors to initialize a scene for the first time since picking up SSE in December. The only place I've gotten it to work at all is the Riften Fishery, sometimes it never lands, and 100% of the time it does land, once the SL scene initiates, I get a CTD.

So... progress?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm  useing a lot of sexy clothes mods (TAWOBA, CoCo) 

and I hope someone can help me concerning

Keywords  in SL Adventures and SL Aroused 

There is the "EroticArmor" Keyword included in SL Aroused and used by SL Adventures

I use it marking Skimpy clothes for SL Adventures  I added  the keyword to the armors in seedit and it works fine.

But for some of the Armors I would like to have them treated as beeing Naked

so I thought about adding a additional keyword "NudeArmor" to SL Aroused and the Armors and then registering this Keyword in SL Adventures

to have these Armors treated as beeing naked.

Does someone know If i can just add a new keyword to SL Aroused

or do I have to edit something else inside SL Aroused (besides adding the keyword) to make this new keyword work and have an ingame effect?

Edited by Chlodwig
On 2/21/2023 at 5:17 AM, Chlodwig said:

There is the "EroticArmor" Keyword included in SL Aroused and used by SL Adventures

I use it marking Skimpy clothes for SL Adventures  I added  the keyword to the armors in seedit and it works fine.

so I thought about adding a additional keyword "NudeArmor" to SL Aroused and the Armors and then registering this Keyword in SL Adventures

or do I have to edit something else inside SL Aroused (besides adding the keyword) to make this new keyword work and have an ingame effect?

If you're ready to upgrade to OSLAroused the keyword you are looking for is part of it. You can then look at the keyword list in OSLAroused and add them to SLA

On 2/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, Chlodwig said:

SLAR baka and OSL aroused already have the keyword for naked armor, it is SLA_ArmorHalfNaked [KYWD:XX08E855].  For bikini armor is SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:XX08E854].

SLAR Baka keyword manual

Hmmm~

Whenever I try to masturbate the game tells me I can't.

But I'm not in combat or a dungeon which I assume is where it's not allowed.

I'm using the "Tweak" patch and it was working fine for a while but I'm not sure at what point I became unable to.

Is there a console command I can use to change/disable that? Or something I can use to reset the mod?