Oh boy, This looks interesting. something more akin to the stuff one would find on DLSite.

And without SLaroused Dependency. I think i actually have to try this :)

Technical question. what exactly is preventing this mod to work on LE? is it something with the pre-requirements?

6 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Technical question. what exactly is preventing this mod to work on LE? is it something with the pre-requirements?

The reason is that the SKSE plugin dll I made only works on SE.

6 minutes ago, iguitakg said:

Nice,will try this..one question,Is it compatible with "Defeat"?My gess,it can be with right setings.

I'm not using Defeat currently, but if you disable bleedout in this mod and make Defeat start SexLab only on bleedout, maybe they can coexist.

This mod sounds a lot like SL Defeat's Player Victim functionality.

A big difference between this mod and SL Defeat is the QTE feature that this mod provides, but SL Defeat does not.

Are there any other significant differences between this mod and SL Defeat's Player Victim functionality?

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

This mod sounds a lot like SL Defeat's Player Victim functionality.

A big difference between this mod and SL Defeat is the QTE feature that this mod provides, but SL Defeat does not.

Are there any other significant differences between this mod and SL Defeat's Player Victim functionality?

From the description, it looks like

1. You can tell which enemies are going to knock you down. Defeat has a percentage chance you can configure for non-hp knockdowns, but it often comes as a surprise. But this 'pink aura' seems like it can allow you to pick and choose whether or not to engage with the mechanic (assuming you can dodge). That way, you don't have to reconfigure the menu when you decide you want to just do standard gameplay (possibly because you already had your enjoyment in the last room). 

2. This combines some horrible harassment functionality with NPCs. Which might be for the best, because babo's horrible harassment requires some patches and edited armors to work properly. 

Of course, I haven't tried this yet myself, since it looks like it would have issues with defeat, and possibly babo mods. I'll second the question about babo dialogue. 

Woe this looks awesome! I love the battle system in fallen empire. Question, will this affect female followers? I.e. will they ever go into a pseudo BF scenario during battle that PC will have to save them from? Or if PC is defeated, will female followers be raped as well?

Absolutely love the concept of this mod and am excited to use it, but here's the issues I am having.

1 no matter what I do my character always escapes after a couple of rounds even if I hit the "accept my fate" button every round.

2. after my character escapes they can no longer attack or interact with anything and I cannot open any menus.

these issues seem to compound somehow and after a couple of times reloading a save I cannot control the camera anymore and have to restart the game before I get control back to the camera.

Edited by d90Arts
8 hours ago, d90Arts said:

1 no matter what I do my character always escapes after a couple of rounds even if I hit the "accept my fate" button every round.

2. after my character escapes they can no longer attack or interact with anything and I cannot open any menus.

The "Accept Fate" command would only set the BP to 0 if not inserted, but now you are defeated immediately.

I've confirmed that if you go back to the main menu and load your save data while TFC is enabled, you won't be able to hold a weapon, and restarting Skyrim will fix it.

19 hours ago, Esterior said:

Question, will this affect female followers? I.e. will they ever go into a pseudo BF scenario during battle that PC will have to save them from? Or if PC is defeated, will female followers be raped as well?

Currently, only the player will become victim. If your allies are not bleeding out, they may rescue the player from Battle Fuck.

I plan to add a feature where female followers are raped and male followers are forced to watch the player being raped.

So I have a problem, I have installed every required mod and run fnis but in the mod config of "Battlefuck" under animations it just tells me error. And it can't play any animation, I reinstalled the mod but it still is not working, any idea why that is?

41 minutes ago, Nopede said:

So I have a problem, I have installed every required mod and run fnis but in the mod config of "Battlefuck" under animations it just tells me error. And it can't play any animation, I reinstalled the mod but it still is not working, any idea why that is?

You need to register SLAL Animations.

16 minutes ago, iceta said:

is compatibility with LE possible in the future or is there some big problem?

LE will not be supported.

from a conceptual design perspective this is the best implementation of combat-sex i can think of

unfortunately my modlist is really fragile and i can't bother to troubleshoot any more

one day i'll test this out. :)