I don't know if I should post this here or at Violate. I have always used Knockout Framework along with Violate, and they work very well together for me with the settings that pretty much suit what I want exactly. Namely I can set Knockout Framework to trigger at 0% health, have PC "resurrects" on the spot without teleporting, and then disable everything else. Violate will pick up seamlessly where Knockout Framework lefts off and do its deeds after the knockout.

I am wondering if the WIP function of this mod will allow something like that as well? It is basically a player essential function that can handle PC's health going down to 0 and have Violate kicks in when it does. Extra follower handling would be nice also, if there's one thing I have to nitpick about the set up with Knockout Framework is it could handle followers a little more comprehensive.

7 hours ago, afa said:

I am wondering if the WIP function of this mod will allow something like that as well? It is basically a player essential function that can handle PC's health going down to 0 and have Violate kicks in when it does.

Not exactly.  The WIP function is a player essential function that plays the death animation and then takes you to Purgatory when your health reaches 0.

On low level player you can die while paying your dues in Purgatory. Which is rather funny. :)

"MY" issue of no XP/quest notifications (only the notifications stop working) I've narrowed down to some point during the Bad End scene. Cause I can turn to 0% and no problem. I can coc wzdantestruckstop over & over.. no problem.

At least I know how to avoid and or undo it. LOL

26 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Wow.  Those things have a base damage of 1 and hit you 20-25 times.  Never occurred to me you could have that few HP. 

Low level PC and multiple attackers can drop health, or kill ya, well below the set 30% before Violate kicks in. So you "may" end up in Purgatory with 15 or less health. LOL

Not sure how (never looked) DCW handles the no death feature. But it would be kool if Violate did the same (PC cannot die no matter the damage) and on such occasions that would normally kill the player, play the death scene and spawn them in Purgatory instead of a reload.

It would also be nice to leave Purgatory and have 0 weapons, armor, aid or junk.  Hey, ya just came back from the dead! Lucifer's minions aren't that nice! hehehe

Sorry! just rambling!

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

So you "may" end up in Purgatory with 15 or less health. LOL

But the first thing it does is heal your health and limbs...

26 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

But it would be kool if Violate did the same (PC cannot die no matter the damage) and on such occasions that would normally kill the player, play the death scene and spawn them in Purgatory instead of a reload.

That's exactly what the WIP version of Purgatory does.

I tested this mod - put 100% chance to this event occur - and I have to say I love the idea! :)

In the purgatory you have to take only 1 punishment? Because I had only 1 chained up punishment by a skeleton - or did I messed something? - and after that I have to leave. :(

I know this mod is in development, but I would like to ask that at this time what depends on how much or how long the punishment is? :confused:

Can wait for the finished version! Until that time I will test the shit out of it! :) 

3 hours ago, Nephle said:

In the purgatory you have to take only 1 punishment? Because I had only 1 chained up punishment by a skeleton - or did I messed something? - and after that I have to leave. :(

I know this mod is in development, but I would like to ask that at this time what depends on how much or how long the punishment is? 

We have more stuff planned for it. Stay tuned. :cool:

All mod requirements are up to date.  I get this mod, I die from a bad end, and it just loads my previous save.  What am I doing wrong?

Is there an admin command to go to the purgatory map, so I could at least test to see if it's even there?

45 minutes ago, FurryMIG said:

All mod requirements are up to date.  I get this mod, I die from a bad end, and it just loads my previous save.  What am I doing wrong?

Is there an admin command to go to the purgatory map, so I could at least test to see if it's even there?

Do you have version 1.00 of Violate installed?  Is Bad End Purgatory enabled in its MCM?

To test the mod, use this command (type exactly as shown, including quotes):

cqf AFVHellPlayerQuest "startup"

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have version 1.00 of Violate installed?  Is Bad End Purgatory enabled in its MCM?

To test the mod, use this command (type exactly as shown, including quotes):

cqf AFVHellPlayerQuest "startup"

Hello, Ego.

I also went from "bad end" hanging on the pole and "pissing" at end... my screen went black, then back with "let's get out of here".... I had Piper surrendered with me - tried 2 times.. once SM at water treatment and second time with raiders...   both times, went to the "let's get out of here" … 

I tried your command and it sent me to purgatory (not sure where Piper lagged at or behind?) … I am looking forward to more with the "Rent me" sign...  then I ended back up in Sanctuary.

So, I am not sure if I need a setting in MCM - 100% on Bad End - so, just letting you know.

John

EDIT: As I was back in Sanctuary, the MCG sneaky stalker got me... I have no infamy and that option is off in the MCM … so it is also not acting right... I may have a confluence of stuff acting up... 

7 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So, I am not sure if I need a setting in MCM - 100% on Bad End - so, just letting you know.

You need to be running AAF Violate 1.0, and it needs to be a fatal Bad End.  So, in the AAF Violate MCM, set the Fatal Bad End option to "Always".

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I just updated the mod description, so if you are tracking the mod you will get an update notice.  The mod itself has not actually been updated.

The version I downloaded said it was v1.0. I didn't have the always.  I had it on high level. 

Thanks.

John 

A subjection and idea I like to subject is you could use the ZaZ stock sex animation and stocks for when it a human punishing the PC. Also you could have them punish my the same creature or human gender that the PC last kill. In text for it you could have it them wake up and see it as a foresight dream form text to make it appear more lore friendly.

I hope my subjects give you some more ideas to work with.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I get thru the cavern, 2 tries, but both times, I CTD, when I pushed the controller button to bring up the save/load menu, this is when I am back in santuary.

My game is not 100 percent stable, so it could be me, just mentioning this, in case someone else has problem.

Yeah... I get that once in a while. It's not related to Purgatory or Violate. I've had it without either mod installed. I got in the habit of doing a quick save before hitting the Main Menu button. (Esc. for us normal people. LOL)

46 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah... I get that once in a while. It's not related to Purgatory or Violate. I've had it without either mod installed. I got in the habit of doing a quick save before hitting the Main Menu button. (Esc. for us normal people. LOL)

thanks for the info.

BTW, really like this idea and this mod.  I should of mentioned that before my previous problem post.LOL

Anyway, this could also be an idea, for the old skyrim mod, where you get jumped sleeping in the wilderness at night.  IE, instead of adding the npcs to your location, like that mod did, teleport you to a location as if you were drugged.

5 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

BTW, really like this idea and this mod.  I should of mentioned that before my previous problem post.LOL

Anyway, this could also be an idea, for the old skyrim mod, where you get jumped sleeping in the wilderness at night.  IE, instead of adding the npcs to your location, like that mod did, teleport you to a location as if you were drugged.

There you are - 

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I have that mod, but it is a combat results in abduction.  The Skyrim Mod I was referring to was a sleep in dangerous places get attacked by something, no combat involved.

I believe you could be referring to a couple possible Skyrim mods: 

1. Dangerous Nights 2. 
  2. Sexlab Adventures. 

They're nice because you can set some really nice granular controls over how and when assaults happen to you whilst you sleep or camp. Going to sleep becomes more of a risk when you're outside the safety of a town, walled city, etc. 

Either way, yes...those are quality mods...although, I think Sexlab Adventures offers more variety/functionality in this regard. I've been looking at a number of mods on the skyrim side of things to help Ego and I improve this and a couple other projects we have in mind. Needless to say, while Violate, SEU and even Purgatory are great mods....nothing on the Fallout side of things comes close to some of the innovation on the Skyrim side of things.

I know, at least for me...i'd like to change that. It's been bothering me for awhile now, it's why I've been kind of quiet on the forums as of late. I'm playing, testing, making notes and refining ideas. But there are a number of issues at play when it comes to creating better quality for 4, not all of them good.

The thing I'm discovering over on the Skyrim side, is that you have a number of really innovative small mods that do a thing, and it will typically do that thing or couple things well. If it needs other functionality, it tends to require a mod that does that thing that it needs, and does it well and then uses that mod to enhance itself. The best lewd mods on the Skyrim side aren't the monolithic beasts you sometimes find on the Fallout side (3, NV, & 4)....they tend to be smaller, do a small job, and those mods work together to do larger jobs. 

This is really the direction to go, if we can...and Ego and I have spoken at length about doing stuff like that, but we both get busy, have lives, etc...not to mention there are some roadblocks to some of the things we want to do. I probably have 20 or 25 different stories or concepts jotted down in various formats and lengths. (I take a lot of notes, and jot down ideas a lot) ... it's not that they can't be done, it's that some of them would require a lot of work on the invisible bits you guys never see...the backend, infrastructure, framework stuff, etc. Believe it or not, this is kind of how Purgatory started out: as an idea I got from testing/playing one mod...and thinking...God, this could have so much more depth. I put together a test cell and then shipped it off to Ego, who wired it up for the beatings you all know and love. 

We hope to add more to it, it's in the plan, but...again, roadblocks in terms of implementation and design. 

Right now though, I'm not really sure what's next here. Ego and I have mostly completed Seedy Stories, and with it's first scenario....it's pretty neat. It's less event driven...that's for sure. After seeing Amorous Adventures, I have a number of ideas on how to proceed there. But, the fact of the matter is...the Fallout 4 ecosystem for lewd mods is highly fragmented at the moment, and that creates a number of challenges. So, I am left with telling you folks to stay tuned. 

(Sorry for the ramble here, but I felt it was kind of a duty to fill you in on what and where things are going with the mod, while answering a question...)