• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need help I cant seem to get this mod o work I have all the requirements I even disabled other mods so they wouldn't conflict, set  violate to surrender at 10% set the bad ending outcome percentage at 100 % and selected always just to test and trigger but nothing happens at end of violation it does as normally would do says I need to retreat  and that's it is there something I'm missing?, maybe newer version of bad end animation pack is the issue??  or is there a console command to trigger and test or debug??? or maybe it  only works o common wealth and not far harbor dlc ?

23 minutes ago, LL_Cass said:

I need help I cant seem to get this mod o work I have all the requirements I even disabled other mods so they wouldn't conflict, set  violate to surrender at 10% set the bad ending outcome percentage at 100 % and selected always just to test and trigger but nothing happens at end of violation it does as normally would do says I need to retreat  and that's it is there something I'm missing?, maybe newer version of bad end animation pack is the issue??  or is there a console command to trigger and test or debug??? or maybe it  only works o common wealth and not far harbor dlc ?

Bad endings require that you have the latest version of Bad End Animations installed and activated, and the aggressors must be human, synth, non-feral ghoul, or supermutant.  There are no location restrictions, it will work anywhere.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Bad endings require that you have the latest version of Bad End Animations installed and activated, and the aggressors must be human, synth, non-feral ghoul, or supermutant.  There are no location restrictions, it will work anywhere.

Ok so now seems to work, I re installed Bad End Animations manually, thank you very much .:)  BTW  Im looking forward to the future additions  that will come eventually, any idea on an ETA ??

I've taken a look into the mod with the creation kit.

There are decals defined for the cane, but they do not appear on the skin of the player - as they do in skyrim.

Or is that a problem of my game only ?

If you do not know what I mean, I could take a screenshot from skyrim.

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

I've taken a look into the mod with the creation kit.

There are decals defined for the cane, but they do not appear on the skin of the player - as they do in skyrim.

Or is that a problem of my game only ?

If you do not know what I mean, I could take a screenshot from skyrim.

The decals get used, but they are not very bright and only last for a short time.  Post a screenshot from Skyrim, I'd like to see the difference.

• 5 weeks later...

This mod is amazing, i did a fast test with the console command you wrote in the first pages and it works pretty nice. The torture part gave me that metal gear solid vibe where you need to survive  a torture minigame with a mashing button. Maybe you could expand the torture adding some endurance minigame and if you dont survive you die anyway. Another thing could be good is make the respawn a bit more dynamic, let's say if i die in Far harbor or Nuka World worldscapes then make the spawn points in Far Harbor or Nuka World or maybe do the spawn points in the nearlest settlement where you die.  Just a few suggestions and good luck with future updates. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe a suggestion (love this and your other mods by the way)...

In MCM allow the user to define how long the whipping/caning sequence goes... or tie it in to other mods reputation numbers... the worse the reputation, the longer the session.  Especially as you are able to show more damage from the whipping/caning, a longer session will be more immersive.

Just a suggestion... love what you are doing here.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this mod, can I suggest if you could put something simple in place for choosing the death option in purgatory?

Like instead of just keeling over like a player.kill, maybe play the last stage of the hanging bad end on loop or some other animation where the PC is just looped on a lifeless body animation. And maybe play the default death music as well for immersion.

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed if Violate fits some DD devices and bad end is also triggered then Purgatory strips off the devices so that the pc is free when returned back at Sanctuary.

I wasn't sure if this is intentional or not though it's a nice freebie for the pc I guess :classic_smile:

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I noticed if Violate fits some DD devices and bad end is also triggered then Purgatory strips off the devices so that the pc is free when returned back at Sanctuary.

I wasn't sure if this is intentional or not though it's a nice freebie for the pc I guess :classic_smile:

It is intentional, the devices would interfere with the Purgatory events and I figure at this point the player has been punished enough :D

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It is intentional, the devices would interfere with the Purgatory events and I figure at this point the player has been punished enough :D

After I'd posted that I did wonder if it would come back and bite me in the arse. I guess I dodged a bullet (or cuffs or...) :classic_smile:

When it triggered today for my Sole Survivor, she was clothed in Purgatory. Perhaps Violates re-dress mechanic kicking in just before purgatory started. Unfortunately since the pipboy is disabled I couldn't manually strip her.

Worked fine otherwise. Respawned back in Sanctuary after any everything.

Question: If you have a companion with you when Purgatory kicks in after Violate, what happens to her? Will she make her way back to base?

29 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

When it triggered today for my Sole Survivor, she was clothed in Purgatory. Perhaps Violates re-dress mechanic kicking in just before purgatory started. Unfortunately since the pipboy is disabled I couldn't manually strip her.

Worked fine otherwise. Respawned back in Sanctuary after any everything.

Question: If you have a companion with you when Purgatory kicks in after Violate, what happens to her? Will she make her way back to base?

I've noticed the re-clothing sometimes in Violate as well as Purgatory, but I suspect it's a glitch with AAF as in a longer sequence of animations the clothing is sometime removed again.

No idea on companions, I never use them

• 2 weeks later...

The re-clothing issue as mentioned by @Starfire12 above does seem to be consistent rather than just an AAF glitch.

I ran this a couple of times with Robbery deactivated in Violate and Bad End at 100% and the pc although naked for the punishment is re-dressed once in Purgatory when the pipboy is removed so maybe there's a bug there somewhere. Otherwise maybe add a routine to strip the pc again.

EDIT: Also noticed that xp is awarded for completion of Purgatory which seems a bit odd, might be more appropriate to deduct some instead :classic_smile:

Something really kicked things up because I wasn’t going to die. There is nothing to stop this ... NOTHING. And yet. Health is 50% and crippling is on ... but it doesn't run. There are no "God ways." What is is turned off! So ... it doesn't start other games in * Purgatory or * BadEnd mode. The *AAF Vanilla Fudge compatible?

How do I get a chick out if nothing wants to do that?

--------------

Valami nagyon felrúgta a dolgokat mert nem halok meg. Semmi nincs ami ezt akadályozná... SEMMI. És mégse. Az egészség 50% és a nyomorék a megadás bekapcsolva... de nem fut. "Isten módok" nincsenek. Ami van az ki van kapcsolva! Szóval... nem indul a többi játék a *Purgatory vagy a *BadEnd mód.  A *AAF Vanilla Fudge kompatibilis?

Hogyan végezzem ki a csajt, ha ezt semmi nem akarja? Szerettem volna a látványos kivégzések valamelyikét... Nos, "szerettem volna".... de nem működik. :rage:

Fallout4 2020-09-14 00-34-42-10.jpg

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

I ran this a couple of times with Robbery deactivated in Violate and Bad End at 100% and the pc although naked for the punishment is re-dressed once in Purgatory when the pipboy is removed so maybe there's a bug there somewhere. Otherwise maybe add a routine to strip the pc again.

Purgatory strips everything you are wearing, including the pip-boy, restraints, etc, when you arrive.  However, AAF may be re-dressing you after that.  The reason it doesn't happen when you are robbed is that Violate strips you during the robbery so there is nothing for AAF to re-equip.

The only sure fire way to fix this would be to have Violate always strip you, robbery or no.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Purgatory strips everything you are wearing, including the pip-boy, restraints, etc, when you arrive.  However, AAF may be re-dressing you after that.  The reason it doesn't happen when you are robbed is that Violate strips you during the robbery so there is nothing for AAF to re-equip.

The only sure fire way to fix this would be to have Violate always strip you, robbery or no.

I think having Violate do the stripping would be the best solution if it's straightforward to do, as it would also stop that odd redressing effect you can get between scenes in Violate as well.

I've had a poke around in AAF ini and equipmentset xml and there doesn't appear to be the granularity just for the pc to stay naked so it's all or nothing. I tried removing the reEquip section but that leaves all the actors naked at the end but to be fair I haven't delved into AAF that much so may well have missed something