Any way to tell Bad End to send you to another location afterwards, something I can change manually in eXedit or something? I thought I saw a setting for it, but I can't find it in the menu for BE or Violate. VMAD item in HellQuest may be where it sends you? If I change that to DC entrance, will that fuck up the mod?

I guess a suggestion would be to have an MCM option that would give a couple of choices like DC entrance, etc etc.

38 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

Any way to tell Bad End to send you to another location afterwards, something I can change manually in eXedit or something? I thought I saw a setting for it, but I can't find it in the menu for BE or Violate. VMAD item in HellQuest may be where it sends you? If I change that to DC entrance, will that fuck up the mod?

I guess a suggestion would be to have an MCM option that would give a couple of choices like DC entrance, etc etc.

If you want to change it yourself, the location you get sent to is the SafePlace objectreference property on AFVHellQuestScript in AFVHellQuest.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

AAF Violate, and  Bad End Animations pack installed... but it doesn't start. He just dies ... 

Is this random?

You should have got several notifications (top left) when starting the game after the install. If not then it didn't install correctly.

There's also the MCM menu to adjust settings for both mods.

If your PC can be 1 shot killed, Violate cannot trigger. My game is setup so most enemies have seriously OP weapons, and my PC dies on a regular basis. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2019 at 4:57 PM, izzyknows said:

Purgatory is working great!

I've never started with me ... yet ... what triggers the startup? They just hang ... always.

--------

Nálam, még sohasem indult el ... eddig ... mi váltja ki az indítást?

Engem egy kiadós kördugás után "csak" felakasztanak... mindig azonban utána a játék folytatódik vagy 50 esetből 47x és a maradéknál elsétálhatok... de ez nem indul "az akasztás után".... a példáért.

5 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

I've never started with me ... yet ... what triggers the startup? They just hang ... always.

--------

Nálam, még sohasem indult el ... eddig ... mi váltja ki az indítást?

Engem egy kiadós kördugás után "csak" felakasztanak... mindig azonban utána a játék folytatódik vagy 50 esetből 47x és a maradéknál elsétálhatok... de ez nem indul "az akasztás után".... a példáért.

Is the Purgatory MCM settings turned on? (the default is on) Also if you're using RSE CSA, set it to 0% in Violate.

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

set it to 0% in Violate.

Well ... there's nothing here that can be set to 0. Should I turn it off? Then why is it?

the AAF is just working ... mostly.

... well it's true ... it's former stuff ... but if I turn it off, nothing works.

1983407042_Fallout42020-12-1910-54-03-18.jpg.f89611b32414d6905ef2ad48ebc3a454.jpg290589697_Fallout42020-12-1911-14-22-50.jpg.37bfbad660f0d5dc2d7e8a75cabe8877.jpg

nos... itt nincs olyan, amit 0-ra lehetne állítani. Kapcsoljam ki? Akkor miért van? ... hát igaz... ez korábbi cuccos... ámde ha kikapcsolom, akkor semmi sem működik.

mostly

Oh yes. I understand now.  I didn't know what the ... connections were. 

Now kidnapping will not work.

Anyway ... it wasn't interesting enough anyway.

I've never been a pet ... it didn't come together ...

Refresh:

oh ... nothing yet. I just died 10 times.

1386889309_Fallout42020-12-2117-11-23-81.jpg.53f1f8a07819799cbd9a6a62c23003b1.jpg

A pokolból kellene tudni... mi az összefüggés a gondolatok közt. Áh... nem vagyok gondolatolvasó. De a kép ... a kép az elmondja amit kell. 
Majd meglátom, dolgozik-e a cucc. 

Ezzel a beállítással nem lesz elrablás. 

Én még soha sem voltam házi-kedvenc... az se jött össze...

A mutik több tucatszor is elvittek egy verésre...

(a többi faj még soha mivel azok "állandóan" csak megölni akarnak)

...mert velük csak baszakodás volt baszás az nem.

A "vendég" látogató csak verni jött (a leírás ezt kissé másként tálalja). Ez a játék amúgy se túl gyakran szól másról, mint ölni és verni. 

Nincs benne szeretet... megbocsátás... elfogadás csak itt... itt van némi élvezet amikor a dolog működik. De ritka.

A rabságketrecben (ami ugye nem szoba) egyik mutival osztozni kellett és 5 másodpercenként 2x elmondta, hogy "húzz a picsába".

A készítő talán nem így tervezte de a műsor az más, mint a terv.

Mire kitaláltam mit ért a gyártó a dolgok alatt... eltelt némi idő csak éppen nem egészen úgy mennek a dolgok, ahogyan azok írva/tervezve vannak.

A leírt elképzelésnek nem túl sokszor van köze a megvalósuláshoz.

Értesítést sohasem kaptam semmiről... kivéve... 5 másodpercenként, hogy sok a terhed ... és ezért nem futhatsz - pucéron és üres zsebekkel.

*(összekötött kézzel és lábbal, bekötött szemekkel amúgy is nagyon érdekes volna - tudod... láncheveder vagy a bukjelszoknya vagy a korlátozóruha esetében és a nyisd ki a zárat bokszkesztyűben vagy rabigában... ez a tortán a hab ... leborulok a röhögéstől... ez annyira komolytalan, hogy megtartásra érdemtelen)

A viccesség néha eléggé bárgyú! 

buú... :confused:

4 hours ago, justforcensor said:

It would be cool twist if there was some tracking list of people and creatures you have already kill, and each time you got yourself in purgatory random dead character will torture you as revange.

Just dropping into this thread to say: Your idea is pretty cool, and one I had rolled around when EB and I did the original layout and concept for this mod. However this being added at this juncture is highly unlikely. EgoBallistic appears to have left the modding scene permanently. Unless someone else picks up the mod, and runs with it...feature additions just aren't happening.

I enjoyed doing the cell design and writing for this, it was fun; but I've actually left Fallout 4 modding as well for a variety of reasons. I mostly play New Vegas/FO3 (as TTW) and Skyrim these days, and apply my efforts toward those, rather than Fallout 4.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

*well ... for me, this stuff doesn't want to work at all.

What the hell is the magic ... to open the gates of hell?

------------

*nos... nekem ez a cucc nem akar sehogyan sem dolgozni.  :confused: wb.gif.470b889991eeec73d48a4721815f673f.gif

Mi a pokol a varázslat... hogy a pokol kapuja kinyíljon?  :bawling: 

A pokolba az egésszel... ye.gif.c69e1ed9ab89a89cda40f843c7c3443a.gif

MCM>AAF Violate>Mod Integration Options>Chance of Bad End>100%

>>>Allow fatal Bad End>Always

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

MCM>AAF Violate>Mod Integration Options>Chance of Bad End>100%

>>>Allow fatal Bad End>Always

This is MY setting.

And in most cases, nothing happens. When I could be a pet, it was in the middle of a war. I set the robbery to disable ... and they were looted. Anyway, the fun didn't last long either. They just ... they didn't deal with me. Not at all.

Something is very mixed up and things overwrite each other maybe ... to with some passion...?

-----------------------------

Ez az ÉN beállításom.

És a legtöbb esetben semmi nem történik. Amikor háziállat lehettem, akkor az egy háború közepén volt. A beállításnál megadtam a kifosztás tiltását... és kifosztottak. Egyébként sem tartott a móka semeddig sem. Csak... nem foglalkoztak velem. Semennyire sem. 

A logikai vonalamat teljesen összekuszálják az események ... nekem értelmetlen megjelenései és futásai.

Valami össze van keveredve nagyon és a dolgok egymás írják felül talán... némi kedvtelés szerint... wb.gif.9cd747bf2211736850ed671c77f2e23c.gif ? 

127271889_Fallout42021-01-1012-13-09-84.jpg.263038347253337da1519f25d96f8f4a.jpg118646075_Fallout42021-01-0220-34-29-95.jpg.8fc8bae8d716712cf036011da5c88abf.jpg

Oh ... how much I hate this shit! I forgot again ... Turn it off. Delete and reinstall. With the setting shown above the mode has started. Finally.... rl.gif.8b41b17de4d3153c78aeed27a9cce401.gif 

--------------

Óo... hogy én mennyire utálom ezt a szart! Elfelejtettem megint...wb.gif.f6b4831652568330434a0381b59924b2.gif  Kikapcsolni. Törölni és újratelepíteni. A fenti kép szerint futammal a mód elindult. Végre...

1375169889_Fallout42021-01-1121-21-07-61.jpg.3d5240b65bc2bb9ac72705438344ce2a.jpg

1 hour ago, Kaotik said:

Is it always the same scene, little whipping by skeleton, or is there some others too?

As far as I know, yes.

When EB and I did the original iteration of this mod, it was all that was really available...we were working on a bunch of other stuff, and Purgatory was like, this one off little thing we did.

I kinda wish we could have done some of the stuff I had put down in the spec...(I think I still have the spec I wrote for it somewhere) but, one of them was, after being whipped...we would RNG an enemy type, which would then spawn from the door in the little mausoleum...which would trigger a AAF scene, and THEN you'd be allowed back to the world. One of the long term goals I think we discussed, was bigger/nastier combos for the sex encounters, depending on how bad your crime/other stats were.

Ah well. With EB gone, I doubt this mod will ever get any love from the development side. That makes me a sad panda.

• 2 months later...

Okay ... Then I look forward to the updated and expanded version.

Maybe the bony production of the bone buddy could be replaced by an experience program ...?

The possibilities are somewhere halfway between the unlimited and the infinite ...

** For me ... it is not working. The screen is black. Sometimes endless loading ... but most of the time it doesn't return the image.

------------------

Rendben... Akkor várom a frissített és bővített verziót.

Talán a csonthaver hevenyészett produkcióját felválthatná valami élményt adó műsor...?

Nagy nehezen hajlandóságot mutatott arra, hogy melózzon... akkor hajrá és melózzon!

A lehetőség a korlátlan és a végtelen közt van valahol fél úton...

Nos igaz... sokat kellene vele foglalkozni és valami új ötlet se árt. De ... lényből van rengeteg és mozgató programból is akad néhány.

Új dobozban vannak a dolgok... ez új világ és új lehetőségek.

Nálam... már nem dolgozik. Fekete a képernyő. Néha végtelen betöltés... de a legtöbbször nem adja vissza a képet.

• 2 months later...