Небольшая идея. Её суть заключается в возможности для религии "Lilithid" получении черты так называемого "Чемпиона Лилит". Даёт такие же возможности как черта "Тентаклиевый монстр".

A small idea. Its essence lies in the possibility for the religion "Lilith id" to obtain the traits of the so-called "Champion of Lilith". Gives the same functionality as hell "Tentacley monster."

I know the mod is mostly suspended but random thought:

One of the things that bothers me is that the clothing is "practically nothing" which is sexy but does have practical issues of the #1 thing clothing solves: protection from the elements.  But what if they cover themselves in the slime of their masters (lingerie or not) and the slime is effective at keeping their body temperature regulated....  To an observer, it would be like the women have a permanent baby oil sheen across their skin....

One other possibility I fantasize a lot about is tentacle clothes - or rather, tentacles that wrap around your body sufficiently to cover the gaps.  Could see that being a useful symbiotic relationship for colder climates.  And sometimes it may get a little bored and roam around to warm you up further....

14 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

CK2 sounds are buggy. Try restarting the game; this usually fixes the problem in my experience.

질문이 있습니다.
제 모국어로 번역해서 사용하고 싶습니다.
그러나 내 모드 기술은 뇌사 오랑우탄 수준의 쓰레기로 인해 어려움을 겪습니다.
어떤 프로그램을 사용하십니까?
부호화?

You should add a subsection to your original post listing all the Tentacled Dreams mods associated with your mod.  They are:  

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146349-tentacled-dreams-raiders-addon/
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148999-mod-image-and-misc-replacements-for-tentacled-dreams-submod/
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/160143-mod-tentacled-dreams-extended/

There might be more, but those are the ones I've discovered (and used)

• 2 weeks later...

So, quick question. Sorry if it has gotten asked before, could not find anything about it.

Ik theres is a "Mindbroken Broodslave" which the player can inflict on NPCs when a tentacle monster.
But can NPCs do it back to the PC?(which does not "kill" the PC)

Edit: 
So, after experimenting with "Play As Anyone" mod ive found out that there is such an event for PC female so the answer is... yes?
(I triggered the event my self by switching control between rulers. So its unclear if the NPCs will actually trigger it by them selves.)

8 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

So, quick question. Sorry if it has gotten asked before, could not find anything about it.

Ik theres is a "Mindbroken Broodslave" which the player can inflict on NPCs when a tentacle monster.
But can NPCs do it back to the PC?(which does not "kill" the PC)

Edit: 
So, after experimenting with "Play As Anyone" mod ive found out that there is such an event for PC female so the answer is... yes?
(I triggered the event my self by switching control between rulers. So its unclear if the NPCs will actually trigger it by them selves.)

It's possible to get, but kind of hard.  You need to be hated by the tentacle monster in question, which is pretty hard to do without using silly mode so you can have a rivalry to annoy them or cheat the opinion lower.  (I'm sure that there's ways to do it without cheating or silly mode setting, just harder).  Then you need to be captured and imprisoned by the tentacle monster, either by being kidnapped or losing a war / siege which can get you captured.  Then the NPC needs to trigger the  mind break effect before you're either corrupted enough (which adds shit tons  of positive opinion modifiers  from traits) or released for whatever reason.  Since you'll be getting many visits by tentacles while imprisoned it becomes hard if you don't set it so the player has the choice to be affected by corruption.

I've gotten it to fire once against my female ruler, and it took save scumming to get imprisoned (and messing with stats to reduce my chances of escaping outright after the siege) and the  more save scumming to have the tentacle NPC fire the event. 

20 hours ago, souldead341 said:

It's possible to get, but kind of hard.  You need to be hated by the tentacle monster in question, which is pretty hard to do without using silly mode so you can have a rivalry to annoy them or cheat the opinion lower.  (I'm sure that there's ways to do it without cheating or silly mode setting, just harder).  Then you need to be captured and imprisoned by the tentacle monster, either by being kidnapped or losing a war / siege which can get you captured.  Then the NPC needs to trigger the  mind break effect before you're either corrupted enough (which adds shit tons  of positive opinion modifiers  from traits) or released for whatever reason.  Since you'll be getting many visits by tentacles while imprisoned it becomes hard if you don't set it so the player has the choice to be affected by corruption.

I've gotten it to fire once against my female ruler, and it took save scumming to get imprisoned (and messing with stats to reduce my chances of escaping outright after the siege) and the  more save scumming to have the tentacle NPC fire the event. 

Thx, got it to trigger. 

It seems that if you are rivals it has a 100% chance to trigger if you are imprisoned.

You can get what seems to be 100% imprisonment chance by getting stalked by him/it.

you can make him stalk you by controlling him and selecting the stalk option, he will stalk you unless you are too protected(this seems like it depends on the Masters skills) in which case all you need to do is to have a brainwashed female in your court or vassal.(This will skip the skill check.) This will give him/it the option to capture you.

This wont happen if the Master does not have enough Piety/Essence. (I think the Piety/Essence cost depends on rank and power. vassal:500, Queen:1000)
This wont work if you are Tentacle slut or slave. So I recommend having the opt-out or 50% brainwashing option. (you can not opt-out of mindbreak)

Mods that I used to figure this out:
Play As Anyone: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1675675055 (Very good mod if you want the Master to start out with landmass)
Ala's Cheat Menu: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5730-ck2-alas-cheat-menu-for-luxuria-fantasia/
Sketchy Cheat Menu: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608738995 (I think you can do the same thing with this one as the other ones. but Ala's Cheat Menu has cheats for other mods.)

This is how hard it is for this to trigger. lol. 
But ofc you can somehow get this legit because the Master stalk females pretty frequently. but getting him as rival... thats the hard part.

Now Im going to figure out if i can get it to trigger when: offering one self, wedding and when he ravishes you. Because you have the option to do that as a player which makes it an option for the NPC aswell from my experiments.

Edit: Now when looking back on what you said. I just reiterated what you said... oh well.
Edit: You can be tentacle slut and be mindbroken

I actually never did figure out what was causing the sound issue. All of the games typical sounds are working, but all of the tentacle sounds are mute. This is despite having all the audio files in the mod folder alongside everything else. I don't know what really happened, I just know the game just doesn't want to load the sounds.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

I actually never did figure out what was causing the sound issue. All of the games typical sounds are working, but all of the tentacle sounds are mute. This is despite having all the audio files in the mod folder alongside everything else. I don't know what really happened, I just know the game just doesn't want to load the sounds.

This may be because you're using another mod that adds other sounds and loading it after Tentacled Dreams. This will cause the game to not load Tentacled Dreams's sounds because of the ass backwards way that CK2 sounds work.

It actually boggles my mind what the hell even caused this. I don't even know any mods that alter sound effects in any way barring TD's adding it's own. I only have a few Steam mods on top of all the LL mods, but I've never seen any LL modify how the sounds work, so I honestly don't even know where to begin.

Edit: The load order for CK2 also doesn't seem to be modifiable like how Stellaris is, so I don't even know how to begin to fix it.

5 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

It actually boggles my mind what the hell even caused this. I don't even know any mods that alter sound effects in any way barring TD's adding it's own. I only have a few Steam mods on top of all the LL mods, but I've never seen any LL modify how the sounds work, so I honestly don't even know where to begin.

Edit: The load order for CK2 also doesn't seem to be modifiable like how Stellaris is, so I don't even know how to begin to fix it.

CK2's load order is based on

• Dependencies listed in the .mod files. All dependencies of a mod will be loaded before the mod itself.
  • Alphabetical order of mod names.
23 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Try this mod manager. tool-paradoxos-mod-manager.1185490

• 2 weeks later...

I recently tried to play TD, Dark World, and Luxuria with the warhammer mod Geheimnisnacht, but I found it weird that only the TD mod seemed to be working. Tested around and it seems that Geheimnisnacht works only with Dark World or TD, they can't work at the same time. Is there a game reason that can't make it work or is there something that I can do for it to work?

5 hours ago, [jazzpunk] said:

I recently tried to play TD, Dark World, and Luxuria with the warhammer mod Geheimnisnacht, but I found it weird that only the TD mod seemed to be working. Tested around and it seems that Geheimnisnacht works only with Dark World or TD, they can't work at the same time. Is there a game reason that can't make it work or is there something that I can do for it to work?

TD doesn't play well with overhaul mods like Game of Thrones.   HIP is an exception, dunno about CK2+  I usuallly add HIP as an dependency to the TD mod like this:  

name = "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams"
path = "mod/Cheri - Tentacled Dreams"
user_dir="Tentacled Dreams"
dependencies = {
    "Cheri Scripting Library"
    "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Images"
    "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Sounds"

"Cheri - Everyone Is Female"

"Christianity Mod"
    "Lesbocracy [Beta]"
    "Luxuria Fantasia"

"Crusader Milk"
    "Polyamory"
    "House Irae"
    "HIP - Historical Immersion Project"

I strongly recommend using Notepad++ to make the changes. 

On 3/6/2021 at 3:26 PM, Celedhring said:

TD doesn't play well with overhaul mods like Game of Thrones.   HIP is an exception, dunno about CK2+  I usuallly add HIP as an dependency to the TD mod like this:  

name = "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams"
path = "mod/Cheri - Tentacled Dreams"
user_dir="Tentacled Dreams"
dependencies = {
    "Cheri Scripting Library"
    "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Images"
    "Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Sounds"

"Cheri - Everyone Is Female"

"Christianity Mod"
    "Lesbocracy [Beta]"
    "Luxuria Fantasia"

"Crusader Milk"
    "Polyamory"
    "House Irae"
    "HIP - Historical Immersion Project"

I strongly recommend using Notepad++ to make the changes. 

Would that work with GoT? (new here)

On 3/16/2021 at 6:43 AM, slaymike said:

May I ask how you managed to create CB"s or learn how to do so? I've be trying to add an invasion CB to a bloodline. I've flat out used the same line of code from the heir of alexander, but its not working- regarding giving the CB. 

Check out the cb_types folder.