• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your work on this great mod.

I have a question with regards to the Men were a mistake option, is it possible for that event chain to affect AI male rulers without going through debug/console commands?

Is it in the mod already or would it be an upcoming feature?

and also, is it possible for tentacle monsters to convert male rulers into female rulers? thank you

Edited by solun4mi
additional information
On 6/21/2021 at 10:27 PM, solun4mi said:

Thank you for your work on this great mod.

I have a question with regards to the Men were a mistake option, is it possible for that event chain to affect AI male rulers without going through debug/console commands?

Is it in the mod already or would it be an upcoming feature?

and also, is it possible for tentacle monsters to convert male rulers into female rulers? thank you

1st one, I think you are looking for Tentacle Dreams EXTENDED, a add on sub-mod for this one

2nd: the transformation of Male to Female ruler is done in TDE, but only affects PC.

Final bit: Not to speak for Cheri, but according to their latest update for this mod, this mod is no longer in active development, so no new features will be added most likely.

On 6/25/2021 at 3:29 PM, soldier847 said:

1st one, I think you are looking for Tentacle Dreams EXTENDED, a add on sub-mod for this one

2nd: the transformation of Male to Female ruler is done in TDE, but only affects PC.

Final bit: Not to speak for Cheri, but according to their latest update for this mod, this mod is no longer in active development, so no new features will be added most likely.

thank you, i seem to have made a mistake in my previous post yes, i was looking for TDE

very sorry about this

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, avant_gadre said:

May I ask why there aren't female tentacle monsters to play?

Since that's not what the developer is in to or wanted to make a mod of.

Obviously if you (or anyone else) could use this mod as a base and create one that fits your fetishes.

On 7/21/2021 at 2:48 PM, GucciMinh94 said:

hi,im not getting event chain to change religion to dagonic,maybe becuse i play with alot of game rules changed so can anyone tell me event command

Use the console command to change your religion to Dagonic. Or get Ala's Cheat Mod and use it to change yourself and everyone else under you to Dagonic. 

Console:  Target yourself.   Type religion tentacle_religion

tentacle_lilithid  for Lilthid 

tentacle_patriarchal for Submissionist   

• 3 weeks later...

2 things. First, what's the code to give the tentacle society points using the console? I'm a member of the tentacle cult (the leader, if fact), and would like to add more sensuality to my character, but every time I try, it says "gave Janelle 0 society points? I'm using "tentacle_cult_currency" Also tried tentacle_scarlet_sisters_currency, but that doesn't work either.

Second, is there any way to have one of 3 things happen? Whenever I choose to add my tentacle monster children to my army, I become the new leader, which makes it so if I'm corrupting someone, I get the message I'm busy doing something else. First idea, is to have the corrupting event not blocked by being a commander (preferable, so when I milk my character, she gets the bonus). Second is to have her not be a commander of the army. Third, the new army automatically merges with an army at the spot it new one spawns at (if there is one).

Fourth, is the Dagon religion al;ready reformed? If so, where are the beliefs?

Edited by James_E_C
On 8/7/2021 at 4:08 PM, James_E_C said:

2 things. First, what's the code to give the tentacle society points using the console? I'm a member of the tentacle cult (the leader, if fact), and would like to add more sensuality to my character, but every time I try, it says "gave Janelle 0 society points? I'm using "tentacle_cult_currency" Also tried tentacle_scarlet_sisters_currency, but that doesn't work either.

Second, is there any way to have one of 3 things happen? Whenever I choose to add my tentacle monster children to my army, I become the new leader, which makes it so if I'm corrupting someone, I get the message I'm busy doing something else. First idea, is to have the corrupting event not blocked by being a commander (preferable, so when I milk my character, she gets the bonus). Second is to have her not be a commander of the army. Third, the new army automatically merges with an army at the spot it new one spawns at (if there is one).

Fourth, is the Dagon religion al;ready reformed? If so, where are the beliefs?

1. Use society_currency = <Amount>

2. I can't answer.

4. The tentacle religions aren't done like pagan religions. They're done like how Christianity is done. If you want them to be like pagan religions you'll have to learn how to mod them.

On 8/16/2021 at 1:50 AM, Bah! said:

Game seems to crash on random world when the original empire from the tentacle invasion start breaks apart.

Not sure why, but testing it alone (no other mods) It also seems to have the same result.

Do you have the Cheri Libraries that the mod is dependent on?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight, and even if it is a bug, given how you have decided to move on to CK3 I'd doubt you'd update it for something so minor. Tentacle born girls actually have a -5 opinion for being tentacle born...

I figured out that it's -5 from being Christian, but it's still strange how tentacle born girls don't like each other. And unfortunately, CK2 doesn't allow you to demand religious conversion of children (you have to waste their focus on Faith...). CK3 allows you to demand conversion of anyone...

On 10/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, James_E_C said:

Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight, and even if it is a bug, given how you have decided to move on to CK3 I'd doubt you'd update it for something so minor. Tentacle born girls actually have a -5 opinion for being tentacle born...

I figured out that it's -5 from being Christian, but it's still strange how tentacle born girls don't like each other. And unfortunately, CK2 doesn't allow you to demand religious conversion of children (you have to waste their focus on Faith...). CK3 allows you to demand conversion of anyone...

It is a religion modifier yes. It is however offset by a +5 opinion for anyone in the tentacle_group.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 3:34 PM, Benjamin1351 said:

New to loverslab I've been having trouble getting the mod to work properly. portraits are missing, I'm not able to click on my character portrait, and all coat of arms in my realm disappear and worst of all the tentacle events dont appear. is there a way i can fix this?    

You need to install the accompany mods, CheriScript Library, and you would also likely want to install an alternate portraits mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Ok, after some trial and error, Rise to Power was the conflicting mod, taking it out makes everything work, as far as I can tell.

Hi, I'm having issues with the tentacle indoctrination on my player, from what I understand tentacle indoctrination 3 is supposed to turn into tentacle slave, right? For some reason it's just resetting me so I don't have tentacle indoctrination at all. I also don't seem to be getting some of the other traits like the cum addict and etc. I'm also having issues with traits and artifacts from Dark World Reborn not being adding to my player, but I'm not sure if that's related, I've already posted over there as well. I'm on the current version of CK2. Thanks in advance.

Modlist:

Spoiler
Dark World Reborn
Luxuria Fantasia
Luxuria Fantasia: Extras
Dark World: The Mercenary Commander
Cheri Scripting Library
Crusader Milk
Cheri - Tentacled Dreams
Cheri - Tentacled Dreams Images
DZM Expanded
Dreams of Sodomy 0.04
A Bigger Interface
Artifact Acquisition and Overhaul
Artifact Search
Rise to Power
Minimap Makeover
In heavers GO: no fog
A Revolutionary Borders Mod
ABM
Better Ledger (Font/Hotkeys)
Caesar's Books
Caesar's Wonders
Cannibal Kings
Colored Buttons
Cultural Cities Remix
Decisive Battles
Flogi's Buildings & Technology Mod
Flogi's Te.(AB SubMod)
Gold For Favors
Goodbye Grandma, a mod to prune infertile female courtiers.
Historical and Fantastical Artifacts
Hold more Duchies
Impossible Invitation Warning
In heavens Graphics overhaul
Interface: Century Gothic
Interface: Stellaris Colors
Kings of Slaves and Vices Remastered
Less Random Deadly Duels
More Buildable Wonders
New Immersive Events
Nicknames+++
Novus Graphicus
NoxBestia DPA-Dark World Custom v0.0.5.1.0 alpha
OP Immortals
Orange Ransom Button
Purchase Claims
Rename Anyone
Roll's Community Traits Mod V2
Tentacled Dreams Extended
Tooltip: Century Gothic Bold 18
Trait Softcap Exterminated
Velvet Tooltip

Edited by Antastead
  • 1 month later...

Hello Cheri!

First off, this is a great mod. I have enjoyed a good ten hours on it now. However, I now have encountered a major issue with marriages in the tentacle religion. After I have converted my female character to the tentacle religion via decision, I have found myself not be able to marry to any character within the religion group. Is this a bug? Or have I done something wrong? Please help! thank you.

Best,

Syli

7 hours ago, syli37618 said:

Hello Cheri!

First off, this is a great mod. I have enjoyed a good ten hours on it now. However, I now have encountered a major issue with marriages in the tentacle religion. After I have converted my female character to the tentacle religion via decision, I have found myself not be able to marry to any character within the religion group. Is this a bug? Or have I done something wrong? Please help! thank you.

Best,

Syli

Syli for marriages you can only marry other female cultists and monsters males are entierly excluded from marrying if dagonic not sure about sub or lilithian as I never play those two sub religions.

On 12/25/2021 at 7:50 AM, syli37618 said:

Hello Cheri!

Best,

Syli

Have you tried summoning a tentacle monster?