On 9/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, Gsus30 said:

Oh one more question - anyway to modify the stats of tentacles? Want to finally have one as my Emperor, but their stewardship is just so poor...

Console,  find stewardship boosting artifacts, switch to rulership or business lifestyle.  There's a mod that lets you write a tome on a subject of your choice - warfare, rulership etc (I don't remember if it's Luxuria Fantasia or Dark World Reborn) which becomes an artifact that boosts that particular skill.   Marry a wife with a very high stewardship skill and appoint her as your steward. (if your laws permit it) 

wasn't there were option to opt-out from tentacle pregnancy? can't find it.
there is an opt-out option for tentacle corruption but not for pregnancy.
If there's no such option, what the 'cum addict' trait actually does? (it says it makes character can't resist tentacle pregnancy)

On 9/30/2022 at 8:54 AM, Gsus30 said:

one last question - the event "found the allatia brood", the second to last condition - I don't understand how to fufill it. I have the culture allatia brood, and so do my servants, why can't I trigger the event as a non monster ruler?

If you are not a tentacle monster, you need to have a landed tentacle monster of the same culture who will then become the emperor.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:54 PM, Gsus30 said:

one last question - the event "found the allatia brood", the second to last condition - I don't understand how to fufill it. I have the culture allatia brood, and so do my servants, why can't I trigger the event as a non monster ruler?

You can't lead a tentacle brood as a non TM. Land a TM to trigger the decision and it will become the brood lord. Your non TM ruler becomes its vassal.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:50 AM, ke770 said:

wasn't there were option to opt-out from tentacle pregnancy? can't find it.

If you can't find it in game rules then the option doesn't exist. You can't change this mid-game.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:50 AM, ke770 said:

If there's no such option, what the 'cum addict' trait actually does? (it says it makes character can't resist tentacle pregnancy)

Isn't that the "breed hungry" trait though?

On 10/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, sataniccatholic said:

If you can't find it in game rules then the option doesn't exist. You can't change this mid-game.

I tried to start a new game to find such rule but I couldn't find it.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, sataniccatholic said:

Isn't that the "breed hungry" trait though?

guess you're right. But besides whatever the name of the trait is, why there is such trait, while resisting tentacle pregnancy is not possible anyway?

Hmm... I thought of this while I was writing, but I think I was mistaken, maybe? Is 'resisting tentacle pregnacy' is possible by high stat, or special trait, not by game rule?

On 10/7/2022 at 7:24 AM, ke770 said:

guess you're right. But besides whatever the name of the trait is, why there is such trait, while resisting tentacle pregnancy is not possible anyway?

Hmm... I thought of this while I was writing, but I think I was mistaken, maybe? Is 'resisting tentacle pregnacy' is possible by high stat, or special trait, not by game rule?

Resisting the pregnancy isn't a thing IIRC, but getting the trait removes the ability to avoid tentacle sex in some scenes.  Like the investigate the cave during the missing women event (again IIRC), having the trait prevents you from attacking the tentacle nest.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:08 AM, souldead341 said:

Resisting the pregnancy isn't a thing IIRC, but getting the trait removes the ability to avoid tentacle sex in some scenes.  Like the investigate the cave during the missing women event (again IIRC), having the trait prevents you from attacking the tentacle nest.

Thanks for answer! It turns out "breed hunger" trait is not from Tentacled Dreams but LF, so maybe that's not why the explanation is bit different from what it actually does? (I guess)
Anyway thanks for answer again. I was so confused but thanks to you it's all good now

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, Redninja32 said:

can this mod be used with dark world and agot?

Dark World iirc yes. AGOT and other total conversion mods would likely crash.

On 10/7/2022 at 8:24 PM, ke770 said:

Then the option doesn't exist.

Besides, why do you want to avoid tentacle pregnancy when playing a tentacle sex mod?

On 11/19/2022 at 1:14 AM, slexywexy said:

coming back from ck3 to ck2 and i have to say tied for best mod i have used hope it gets some content updates but i understand if it doesn't, ck3 is just not there in terms of mods yet compared to all the great mods ck2 does ?

Pretty much the reason I still play CK2 over CK3. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What exactly does "Fertility" do as a realm modifier?

My thoughts are:
Does this decrease the time for Depopulated counties?
Does this only affect your own fertility, or does it affect everyone within the realm? (If this is the case, whats the point, if tentacle monsters have high fertility?)
Does this improve county development?

Would love to hear an answer, I've had these thoughts for a while but not found anything on it

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 10:15 PM, NSFWofcourse said:

Hmm, I tried to use this mod with warcraft mod, but it seems air of azeroth is lethal to tentacle monster. They always instantly die. XD. Is there a way to fix it?

I managed it. In warcraft mod, you MUST have their racial trait. Open scripted_effect, find create_tentacle section, and add some racial traits from warcraft. Problem solved.

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2023 at 4:51 PM, NSFWofcourse said:

I managed it. In warcraft mod, you MUST have their racial trait. Open scripted_effect, find create_tentacle section, and add some racial traits from warcraft. Problem solved.

I had tried that before as well and the mod just wouldn't work, that's all the changes you made ? 

I was also ineteressted in playing it with Agot, if anyone managed to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a issue. Almost every new courter i get, vanish immideatly - disapear without a trace.Its got to a point where i get 300+ massages per minute of someone inheriting something. Is there a known solution to this one? 

Checked if it is because of GOA mod. Yes it is. Seems to be a problem with total conversion mods.

Edited by McSplodey
Updated information.
  • 2 weeks later...