• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Zeon guy said:

Hi i am trying to install and i have followed the instructions but nothing is happening and it wont show up in the mod selection.

Ok, first things first,  did you put the files in the right mod folder?  If you put them in your steam install path (IE  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II\mod) then that's your problem.  There are 2 mod folders for CK2, and the steam folder one is the wrong one (indicated by the file named "DontPutModsHere".)  Yes, it's a stupid mistake if you did it, but it happens a lot that people fuck it up regardless of install instructions that say otherwise.

Mods go in:      C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

In that folder you should have a folder with the mod data and .mod file.  Make sure that you don't have an extra folder in there, which is another common mistake. (So many people end up with C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\ModName with the mod data folder and .mod files inside)

On 3/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, Füchsingeist said:

Hello, I'm kinda new to this, so I have a question. What other mod settings would you recommend? I have DWR, LF, TD: extended, Ala's body mod. Turning everything on seems to much.

Turn on whatever your kinks are and disregard the rest.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, Füchsingeist said:

Hello, I'm kinda new to this, so I have a question. What other mod settings would you recommend? I have DWR, LF, TD: extended, Ala's body mod. Turning everything on seems to much.

In terms of performance? Set "AI Corruptors" to "Lite". You will need very powerful cooling devices to make sure the paint on your table doesn't melt from "All".

16 hours ago, alexandriv said:

Not sure if it's deliberate but are the tentacle monsters supposed to have -10000% fertility? I never see any traits that would lead to that but no tentacle monsters ever seem to have children and charinfo indicates they are *very* infertile.

I suppose it is. Tentacle pregnancy is supposed to be event only, so neglecting eligible candidates for extended periods of time lead to normal (as in pregnant with a human child) pregnancies.

On 4/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, sataniccatholic said:

Cheri, what would happen if I place my daughters as my direct vassals and marry them to other tentacle monsters? Would they remain loyal to me or start a faction trying to put my sons-in-law on the imperial throne?

Why don't you try it and find out?

12 hours ago, besh said:

I wonder if that tentacle mod is compatible with Christianity mod as every time I load them together the game crashes after booting up and trying to start a new game (V 3.3)

Last time I tested Christianity Mod, it was compatible with Tentacled Dreams. I haven't updated Tentacled Dreams for a while though.

Originally posted in Luxuria Fantasia topic, cross-posting it here just in case:

"I ended up having double futa characters. I am using LF, DWR and tentacled dreams. Option to use dwr traits is enabled. Any tips to prevent this?"

Also, if mentioned LF option is enabled, which traits would TD use? Ala's body mod also enabled.

On 4/17/2021 at 8:09 AM, besh said:

I wonder if that tentacle mod is compatible with Christianity mod as every time I load them together the game crashes after booting up and trying to start a new game (V 3.3)

It might be obvious, but did you test loading them each individually?  After all, if you test only one and it crashes that's the problem but if both load fine on their own then the interaction is the problem.

I've seen enough people show up in various forums going "I installed 8000 mods at once and it's not working.  Why is your specific mod broken?!?!"

On 4/18/2021 at 10:50 PM, Füchsingeist said:

"I ended up having double futa characters. I am using LF, DWR and tentacled dreams. Option to use dwr traits is enabled. Any tips to prevent this?"

I'm not 100% on how DWR and LF interact right now, but try setting it to use LF traits and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having an issue with my Dagonic secret society. It feels like the AI isn't doing anything. In like 10 years they haven't recruited anyone new or maybe anyone sympathetic and for the most of that time there was only one other broodmaiden so I don't think they were seeding counties. The only weird thing I can think of that might indicate that something is off would be that I set the religion to be lilithid but got dagonic in my vision but I've also not played this in awhile so I could just be forgetting something. 

15 hours ago, GrandMoffBarkin said:

Hi, I'm having an issue with my Dagonic secret society. It feels like the AI isn't doing anything. In like 10 years they haven't recruited anyone new or maybe anyone sympathetic and for the most of that time there was only one other broodmaiden so I don't think they were seeding counties. The only weird thing I can think of that might indicate that something is off would be that I set the religion to be lilithid but got dagonic in my vision but I've also not played this in awhile so I could just be forgetting something. 

Religion settings affect your gameplay if you START as a tentacle religion. Something else is wrong here if you could found the society.

11 hours ago, sataniccatholic said:

Religion settings affect your gameplay if you START as a tentacle religion. Something else is wrong here if you could found the society.

Good to know. What do you suppose the issue might be? For mods I just have ABM, Tentacled Dreams, Scripting Library, Crusader Milk, and Luxuria Fastasia and for dlc I have Conclave, Legacy of Rome, and Monks and Mystics.

On 4/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, sataniccatholic said:

In terms of performance? Set "AI Corruptors" to "Lite". You will need very powerful cooling devices to make sure the paint on your table doesn't melt from "All".

Setting AI Corruptors to "All" and installing the Submissionist religion at game start with your random tentacle realm will make your GPU and CPU cry.  Because....all those tentacle monsters ruling all those baronies, counties, dukedoms, kingdoms AND the empire title are going to be stalking you and just about every other female too. XD

Cheri,

If you ever return to updating the mod, is there a way to convert male human rulers into tentacle monsters (useful at game start in converting realms to tentacle realms especially in non random games?)  Religion and culture are easily changed to tentacle religion and culture thanks to Ala's cheat menu...the only thing would be to change the ruler(s) into tentacle monsters for a specific realm.

Would be hilarious if Saladin were to suddenly become a tentacle monster and so did every single one of his vassals in time for RIchard I's and Phillpe's arrival on Crusade.  

On 5/28/2021 at 10:16 AM, Celedhring said:

Cheri,

If you ever return to updating the mod, is there a way to convert male human rulers into tentacle monsters (useful at game start in converting realms to tentacle realms especially in non random games?)  Religion and culture are easily changed to tentacle religion and culture thanks to Ala's cheat menu...the only thing would be to change the ruler(s) into tentacle monsters for a specific realm.

Would be hilarious if Saladin were to suddenly become a tentacle monster and so did every single one of his vassals in time for RIchard I's and Phillpe's arrival on Crusade.  

The easiest way is to give them a tentacle religion and then run the event Tentacle.99900 for them.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:36 AM, GrandMoffBarkin said:

Good to know. What do you suppose the issue might be? For mods I just have ABM, Tentacled Dreams, Scripting Library, Crusader Milk, and Luxuria Fastasia and for dlc I have Conclave, Legacy of Rome, and Monks and Mystics.

After certain tests, I suggest you raise the possibility of AIs encountering tentacles. My quest of total French corruption also run aground when I set AI encounters to "Mythical".

Corruption progress is really dependent on other corrupters springing all over the place.