Sorry to bother, but is there any way you could make a dedicated path for realizing a tentacle hegemony with only female vassals. Currently using Lesbocracy to increase the prevalance of enatic kingdoms until I land a tentacle monster, but it's very time consuming and the appearance of open tentacle slaves in the meantime means things tend to a lot of tentacle monster counties by the time everything is done. 

Maybe just the ability to not allow tentacle monster succession in non-dagonic dynasties.

Cheri,

I'm looking at the Stalk tomboola.  I caught this: 

if = { # The target has become a player character and player corruption is disabled
            limit = {
                FROMFROM = {
                    ai = no
                }
                NOT = { has_game_rule = { name = tentacle_ai_corruption value = tentacle_ai_corruption_on } }

Does it mean that Stalk will not fire if the player is set to "player can opt out"?  If so that'd explain why Stalk never fired for me since "player can opt out" is my usual setting for tentacle corruption of player.

Additional testing confirmed that Stalk does indeed work for AI tentacle monsters towards female court members.  What I did was console play two different tentacle monster rulers.  One to Stalk my player character. The other to Stalk NPC females in my player's court (two female NPC's separately)   The stalk on my player character didn't fire although the Stalk of the two female NPC's fired with them getting imprisoned and impregnated.   I haven't tested with a player character with tentacle corruption set to ON, but stalk might not fire because with corruption enabled, the player character might get corrupted too quickly for a Stalk to go off before she was completely corrupted because once that happens, Ravish takes over in place of Stalk. 

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Cheri,

I'm looking at the Stalk tomboola.  I caught this: 

if = { # The target has become a player character and player corruption is disabled
            limit = {
                FROMFROM = {
                    ai = no
                }
                NOT = { has_game_rule = { name = tentacle_ai_corruption value = tentacle_ai_corruption_on } }

Does it mean that Stalk will not fire if the player is set to "player can opt out"?  If so that'd explain why Stalk never fired for me since "player can opt out" is my usual setting for tentacle corruption of player.

Ah, that might explain it. Thanks for the catch.

So, while I know male content isn't planned, but as something between a suggestion and a question, what about some sort of decision or diplomatic option to attempt to turn courtiers and vassals into females / futas?  Whether directly tentacle flavored or using the LF swirling potion as the methodology of justification?  I don't really know what scripting is involved in such, or whether it would be whatsoever within the scope of something you would want in your mod, but I figured I'd ask.  

Hi there, sorry to bother you, but I've run into an issue where any of the tentacle related diplomacy options (aside from attacking as a tentacle monster) are all grayed out and when I look at the requirements it says every requirement is met for each thing but my name is still ticked red, just wondering if there is a way to fix this or not, the only other mods I have are the Luxuria Fantasia mods, CSL and a simple harem mod, nothing that I can see that may conflict with it? I'm don't really leave messages on forums so sorry if this sounds a tad too formal.

Hi there, sorry to bother you, but I've run into an issue where any of the tentacle related diplomacy options (aside from attacking as a tentacle monster) are all grayed out and when I look at the requirements it says every requirement is met for each thing but my name is still ticked red, just wondering if there is a way to fix this or not, the only other mods I have are the Luxuria Fantasia mods, CSL and a simple harem mod, nothing that I can see that may conflict with it? I'm don't really leave messages on forums so sorry if this sounds a tad too formal.

Same for me. but changing the ravish and stalk entries in tentacle_decisions_tentacle_monster.txt to the stuff in the 'spoiler' works

Spoiler

#
    # Ravish
    #

tentacle_ravish = {

diplomacy_icon = GFX_tentacle_monster_diplo_icon
        filter = all
        ai_target_filter = none # Handled by event
        ai = no

from_potential = {
            ai = no
            trait = tentacle_monster
            prisoner = no
            is_inaccessible_trigger = no
        }

potential = {
            is_female = yes
            age = 16
        }

allow = {
            OR = {
                is_within_diplo_range = FROM
                usually_vulnerable_to_tentacle_sex = yes
                is_incapable = no
                custom_tooltip = { 
                    text = inaccessible_tooltip
                    hidden_tooltip = { is_inaccessible_trigger = no } 
                }
            }
            OR = {
                is_openly_pro_tentacle = yes
                custom_tooltip = {
                    text = tentacle_is_in_your_court_tooltip
                    host = { character = FROM }
                }
            }
            OR = {
                trigger_if = {
                    limit = { has_global_flag = luxuria_fantasia_started }
                    trait = lf_insatiable
                }
                custom_tooltip = {
                    text = tentacle_not_recently_ravished_tooltip
                    NOR = {
                        has_character_modifier = tentacle_recently_ravished
                        has_character_modifier = tentacle_recovering_from_forced_tentacling
                    }
                }
            }
        }

effect = {
            hidden_tooltip = {

save_event_target_as = tentacle_ravished

add_character_modifier = {
                    name = tentacle_recently_ravished
                    days = 30
                    hidden = yes
                }

FROM = {
                    save_event_target_as = tentacle_ravisher
                    character_event = { id = Tentacle.50050 } # Ravish her!
                }
            }
        }

ai_will_do = {
            factor = 0
        }
    }

#
    # Stalk
    #

tentacle_start_stalking = {

diplomacy_icon = GFX_tentacle_monster_diplo_icon
        filter = all
        ai_target_filter = none # Handled by event
        ai = no

from_potential = {
            ai = no
            trait = tentacle_monster
            prisoner = no
            is_inaccessible_trigger = no
        }

potential = {
            is_female = yes
            age = 16
            NOR = {
                trait = tentacle_slave
                is_openly_pro_tentacle = yes
                host = { character = FROM }
                reverse_has_opinion_modifier = {
                    who = FROM
                    modifier = tentacle_stalking
                }
            }
        }

allow = {
            OR = {
                is_within_diplo_range = FROM
                usually_vulnerable_to_tentacle_sex = yes
                NOR = {
                    prisoner = yes
                    trait = in_hiding
                    trait = kow_tow_travels
                    trigger_if = {
                        limit = {
                            has_global_flag = luxuria_fantasia_started
                        }
                        trait = dragon_ambassador
                    }
                    has_character_modifier = in_meditation
                    has_character_modifier = in_seclusion
                    has_character_modifier = doing_penance
                }
            }
            FROM = {
                NOT = { trait = severely_injured }
                custom_tooltip = {
                    text = tentacle_not_already_stalking_someone_tooltip
                    NOT = { has_any_opinion_modifier = tentacle_stalking }
                }
            }
        }

effect = {
            hidden_tooltip = {
                FROM = {
                    opinion = {
                        who = ROOT
                        modifier = tentacle_stalking
                        years = 1000
                    }
                    narrative_event = { id = Tentacle.52000 } # Let the chase begin
                }
            }
        }

ai_will_do = {
            factor = 0
        }
    }

all I did was add the "OR = {...}" after the "allow = {" for the ravish decision and I replaced the "ROOT = {...}" after the "allow = {" for the stalk decision with "OR = {...}".

As highlighted in the 'spoiler'

but this doesn't fix the tool tips from displaying bizarre stuff.

and the "mass ravage" decision is also broken in this way.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:04 AM, ArchaonThreeEye said:

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

I've run into a bit of an issue with the abdicate to being a tentacle slave via right clicking on your portrait. On my first ruler the decision is allowed to be taken, but on the second ruler they can't. It says that they must be enslaved or going through training and is grayed out. Both rulers were under the age of 40 due to the youth potion making one 34 and the other 32.

Cheri,

I checked to see why ask tentacle slave to corrupt my player character doesn't fire and it appears the reason is the same for Stalk.   Here's the cut and paste from the Corruption tombola. (#2100) especially if the player has chosen "Player can opt out" in the game rule for corruption.  I think it fires normally if "full corruption" is chosen.

limit = {
                FROMFROM = {
                    ai = no
                }
            }
            character_event = { id = Tentacle.2999 } # Clear flags

break = yes
        }

Possible bug: If multi-pregnancy is on, if pregnancy corruption is on, if prior pregnancy is tentacle pregnancy, get flavor text of fearing your baby is about to be corrupted

EDIT: further down the timeline, long pregnancies are on, pregnancy consequences are on.  Went through a corruption round where I joined her + a few side encounters while I was at it.  I've probably got something like 8 concurrent pregnancies going all told and with the long pregnancies, the 9 month penalty is happening.  Over and over again.  Not sure if your trigger is regularly scheduled or if it's triggering on each pregnancy in turn but it just keeps repeating.

Here's the kicker: I have high Learning.  Free Prestige and Piety for me

Hey: really loving this mod! I was wondering, though: is there a way to disable the "New Way of Life" event? If not, would you consider adding one? I really enjoy the tentacle dreams features/tentacle religions, but sometimes prefer to mix them with other cultures rather than having to stick to a single culture/religion combination.

I think I can safely say this is my favorite mod for CK2 since every game I play and I have this mod on I always end up in a tentacle loving empire, I'm really looking forward to further updates especially more content to playing as a tentacle beast which is oddly fun and satisfying. My only gripe with playing as a beast so far is no way to force your wife to keep a child or four so you can have proper heirs, I love a large army of squigly's as much as the next pervert but some way to ensure my own kids, cause, you know, bloodlines and stuff, would be fantastic. But yea love the mod.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, ArchaonThreeEye said:

Had the same issue, to temporarily fix do this.

Go to the mods folder and go to this mod. Go to tentacle_decisions.txt, go to the tentacle_cult_visit_tentacles line. You should see allow = { below it is the line 'vulnerable_to_tentacle_sex = yes'. Delete that line and save.

That line doesnt seem to be working properly and bugs the decision.

v3.0-FINAL "Tentacle Monsters Aren't Beta Anymore" - 3 February 2020

Compatible with saved games from v3.0-a10 and up.

Requires Cheri Scripting Library v1.3 or higher. You might also want to start a new game if you've been culture converting the Byzantines -- see below.

New Features

• Characters of tentacle religion or culture can now decide what to do with the tentacle babies of their spouse or concubine. This works very similarly to how you can handle your prisoners' tentacle babies, and also has a similar Auto Birth setting dialog.

• A popup now appears if you try to start this mod without CSL. This will hopefully reduce the number of "bug reports" that are caused by people not reading the mod requirements.

Tweaks

• The Eastern Mediterranean tentacle brood culture has been slightly reimagined. It is now a fusion of Greek, Aramaic, and Arabic culture, and is called Allatia Brood instead of Alilat Brood.

• Byzantine cultures will now flip to Allatia Brood instead of Chthonis Brood.

• Added a bunch of Allatia Brood names and dynasties.

• Special NPCs from Luxuria Fantasia and other mods will no longer be randomly abducted from your court by tentacles.

• Increased the tentacle slave opinion of tentacle monsters from +1000 to +10000.

• Tentacle monsters no longer get notified when their wives are pregnant (and no longer gain prestige from it).

• Tentacle monster rulers now get unique event text and slightly different options when holding a fertility festival.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed other characters failing to stalk or corrupt the player when the TF & Corruption game rule is set to Player Opt-Out.

• Fixed the game telling you your tentacle pregnancy was corrupted by tentacle cum.

• Fixed the "Tentacle Brood Religion" checkbox appearing in the Shattered World options menu.

• Fixed Tentacle Succession not actually restricting the candidates to tentacle monsters.

• Fixed the "Subjects Kidnapped by Tentacles" tooltip appearing when it shouldn't.

• Fixed some localization errors and grammatical issues.

I'd like to offer a game suggestion for a game rule for stalking player characters only.   From extensive testing, AI stalking seems to only trigger when the player character is in the same realm and on the liege's council.    That seems a little contradictory because if your PC is already in the same realm, she's probably already a tentacle slave and supporting the tentacle realm.  I'd think that stalk would be meant for out of the realm characters since it's really an hostile action while Ravish is for PC's who are already tentacle sluts.

Likewise, AI corruption will only fire if your PC is within the same realm if she asks a known tentacle slut to indoctrinate her into the mysteries of being a future tentacle slut.   I don't think my PC has ever been approached for corruption when she was outside of a tentacle religion realm, but to date I've only run Submissionist AI realms using the Random World mechanic (historical everything except for dejure realms)

I normally play my character with Player May Opt out rule..and I usually rack up 3/3 tentacle indocrination but I never accept turning into a tentacle slut.   Can you offer a character template that'd assure everything firing? - rank, traits, etc because the only takeaway I've managed to take from the Stalk code was to take the Slothful trait (ideal for not being able to escape Stalk ambushes)

UPDATE:  Made a bunch of games. The last one was Submissionist, no female rulers, no marriages (in an effort to direct Stalk attacks towards PC) and made an independent realm right next to the Submissionist empire and even went as far as to kill off counts of provinces in my duchess' realm and replaced them with tentacle monsters in provinces that wasn't under her direct control and then used Alaa's cheat menu to change every province to the tentacle religion AND culture.  IT didn't trigger Stalk or even Ravish afaik, but I'd like to play a little more even though my duchess stayed Catholic and Frisian for a while to see if the tentacle monster rulers under her would do anything to her along with the tentacle monster rulers adjacent to her realm. No luck.  Then went full Submissionist/tentacle culture/tentacle slut which should have triggered Ravish attacks.  So far, no dice.

PC duchess stayed Catholic and Frisian as top liege of Flanders.  Did not observe a single AI firing of Stalk..it worked fine when I consoled myself into a tentacle monster ruler (the game rule was set to Silly mode for tentacle monsters since I observed that having Silly mode off resulted in lag due to every tentacle monster in a Submissionist realm being incapable - counter-intutive but that's exactly what I witnessed) then fired Stalk at my PC duchess and immediately consoled myself back to the duchess and Stalk worked fine with player intervenation.  It just doesn't trigger from AI tentacle monsters in that scenario.

My next step is to create a Dagonic tentacle empire, kill off some of the ladies below the top liege adjacent to my PC's realm and replace them with tentacle monster rulers to see if it does anything and turn on marriage - no children though - I've observed *some* Stalk reports from a Dagonic religion realm, so that's my next step.